JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Am I the only one that feels the main event should be shown in the early prelims instead? So many better fights leading up other then Might Mouse vs Dodson scrap...

Mouse and Dodson is going the distance is all I know...

1003 Dodson / Johnson goes 5 round distance <input id="editx" name="M1_71" size="4"> -170
    line is about right, its not a given to go the distance by any stretch, mighty mouse was hurt in the first meeting and both guys have improved, could very well go dobson by KO or mighty mouse by sub. mighty mouse has been finishing is opponents lately as well. I believe Dodson can stay off his back for most of the fight and could win by KO or decision.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    line is about right, its not a given to go the distance by any stretch, mighty mouse was hurt in the first meeting and both guys have improved, could very well go dobson by KO or mighty mouse by sub. mighty mouse has been finishing is opponents lately as well. I believe Dodson can stay off his back for most of the fight and could win by KO or decision.
    I beg to differ Josh, neither John Dodson or Mighty Mouse have ever been stopped in an pro MMA fight before the final bell... John Dodsons 6 losses were all by decision... Mighty Mouse went to decision in his only 2 losses also.. Neither has ever been stopped. These are the facts and they are undisputed..

I see no reason why this fight shouldn't go the distance considering the history and the durability that both of these fighters have shown.. I see it coming down to a point contest...

Most likely outcomes -

Mighty Mouse wins by decision -
    1011 Johnson wins by 5 round decision -135

or

John Dodson wins by decision -
    1007 Dodson wins by 5 round decision +625

JoshKnows46

I beg to differ Josh, neither John Dodson or Mighty Mouse have ever been stopped in an pro MMA fight before the final bell... John Dodsons 6 losses were all by decision... Mighty Mouse went to decision in his only 2 losses also.. Neither has ever been stopped. These are the facts and they are undisputed..

I see no reason why this fight shouldn't go the distance considering the history and the durability that both of these fighters have shown.. I see it coming down to a point contest...

Most likely outcomes -

Mighty Mouse wins by decision -
    1011 Johnson wins by 5 round decision <input id="editx" name="M1_94" size="4"> -135

or

John Dodson wins by decision -
    1007 Dodson wins by 5 round decision <input id="editx" name="M1_92" size="4"> +625
    Did you watch the first fight, John dodson almost knocked him out, these are the two top guys in the division, offcourse the rest of the scrubs can't finish either one. John dodson has the most power in the division, and he matches Johnsons speed. Dodson is the only guy in the division that can finish Johnson, and Johnson is the only guy that can finish Dodson in a fight. line set at -170 is perfect, no value in betting either side, its slightly more likely to go to dec, but i don't think its worth a bet.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I think the value is on the under. Johnson is become more and more of a finishers the first five. And Dodson has fight finishing power. 25 minutes is a long time. I like the value on the under.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Did you watch the first fight, John dodson almost knocked him out, these are the two top guys in the division, offcourse the rest of the scrubs can't finish either one. John dodson has the most power in the division, and he matches Johnsons speed. Dodson is the only guy in the division that can finish Johnson, and Johnson is the only guy that can finish Dodson in a fight. line set at -170 is perfect, no value in betting either side, its slightly more likely to go to dec, but i don't think its worth a bet.
    I did see the first fight but don't remember Johnson almost being out... I'll have to watch it over again..

Anyways, I don't see either knocking each other out to be honest... If you're sold on Dodson's power you should wait for the KO prop to come out.. Sure the odds will be massive for Dodson to knock out Mighty Mouse anyways.. Probably +800 or so...

JoshKnows46

I did see the first fight but don't remember Johnson almost being out... I'll have to watch it over again..

Anyways, I don't see either knocking each other out to be honest... If you're sold on Dodson's power you should wait for the KO prop to come out.. Sure the odds will be massive for Dodson to knock out Mighty Mouse anyways.. Probably +800 or so...

I am waiting, but it wont be much higher then what "in the distance" is, becuase if dodson finishes him, it will be by KO, not by submission, everyone knows that, will be very close to in the distance prop. mighty mouse won't knock out dodson, offcourse, he doesn't have the power to, his only chance is by submission or by decision, his goal is gonna be trying to get dodson to the mate.

JoshKnows46

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave JoshKnows46 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Little Johnson went 5 rounds with the Undisputed, 135 pound Champ..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bleacher reports analysis and betting predictions - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nd-predictions

Combatpress predictions and breakdowns - http://combatpress.com/2015/08/toe-t...d-predictions/

UncleChael

Fukk it! I'll hop on the Dodson train. *Mic drop*

UncleChael

If it was a three round fight, he woulda whooped him. Let's hope Dodson can take a page out of Lawler's book, and just keep smashing him until he can take no more, even when Lawler was down on the cards.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll gamble on Dodson at those +400 odds.. Saw his interview and says he has improved since, has a game plan, and gave alot of excuses for losing that first fight.. Could be alot of hog wash but I'll gamble on his word.. 1st fight was respectable and close enough to give him a try this second go around..

I hit him already at +360 when the line first came out and regretting that I didn't wait.

UFC 191 - Flyweight 5 rounds - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
    Sat 9/5 1001 John Dodson +400 o4½ -200
    11:59PM 1002 Demetrious Johnson -500 u4½ +170

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

More props came out today - Thinking about giving these 2 a try.. Really like Felder to beat the shiiiit out of Ross Pearson and probably before the final bell...

1037 Dodson wins by TKO/KO +700

1533 Felder wins by TKO/KO +120

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-31-15 at 08:50 PM.

UncleChael

I'll gamble on Dodson at those +400 odds.. Saw his interview and says he has improved since, has a game plan, and gave alot of excuses for losing that first fight.. Could be alot of hog wash but I'll gamble on his word.. 1st fight was respectable and close enough to give him a try this second go around..

I hit him already at +360 when the line first came out and regretting that I didn't wait.

Sat 9/5 1001 John Dodson +400 o4½ -200
    11:59PM 1002 Demetrious Johnson -500 u4½ +170
    If he's going to win, what's the problem champ?

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Really liking Nazareno straight up.

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Felder going to win in first round

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You know Arlovski was dropped in that last Travis Browne fight.. He survived it though... I just think Mir is gonna put him to sleep especially if AA starts coming forward wrecklesslly like he did against Travis Browne..

Here is the fight again.. AA fights with his chin straight up..

https://plus.google.com/photos/10085...60273473154238

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

And you link a gif where Arlovski shows outstanding defense..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Here is the perfect fight to rob everyone taking Dodson. This line is way out of whack. There isn't a chance in hell he wins a decision cause everyone and their mother will be on him and those juicy odds. You take Dodson here fellas u better pray for a knockout. It is very possible to get one but there is no way he wins a decision. All close rounds will go to mighty Mouse even if he doesn't win them. Cmon man -500. Mighty is good but Dodson is right there with him. -200 would have been the correct line and maybe not even that high.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i really hope Mir wins. A Mir Werdum matchup could possible be a great fight. Mir would have no problem going to the ground with Werdum. Anyone else forget about it.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    And you link a gif where Arlovski shows outstanding defense..
    It was a good defensive move slipping that telegraphed straight right from Travis.. Lol... Remember Arlovski is best friends with Travis Browne and they have sparred on many occasions.. I'm quite sure AA has seen that punch coming 100 times in sparring...

Anyways, if AA tries to come forward with that chin up against Mir it will be a repeat of what happened to him in that Fedor fight years back.. AA needs to tuck that chin more IMO when being aggressive... Mir has learned to sit down on his punches lately..

Frank Mir can slip punches and actually has decent head movement and timing himself as shown in recent fights..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-15 at 04:12 PM.

UncleChael

#AndNew

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    #AndNew

That would be nice at the current odds!!!!! Continues to go up... At +425 now and climbing..

Sat 9/5 1001 John Dodson +425 o4½ -185
    11:59PM 1002 Demetrious Johnson -550 u4½ +160

You load up on that and it hits you're walking away a big winner for sure at the end of the night!!! I'm thinking of reloading on JD again myself.. Mighty Mouse got tagged a few times in that first fight and looks vulnerable....

KO prop +700, Dodson straight +425..

For a guy that arguably won the first 3 rounds in their first fight I find these odds to be way off... I'm sure Greg Jackson has him coached and trained up going into this second fight...

Good luck UNC I'm with ya pal!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-01-15 at 05:25 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Demetrious Johnson's take on his opponent.

"Some people have to talk themselves up, we call them ‘mental midgets,'" said Johnson, who won their first matchup in 2013 via unanimous decision. "‘Oh, I'm a killer, I'm going to do this, I'm going to do that, I punch hard.' I don't need to tell any one of you guys that I can do what I can do. I'll just show it to you guys and if you want a little sneak peak, come watch me work out. That's how I do my thing."

Dodson has done a fair bit of trash talking in the runup to the fight, and at a Monday media event in Las Vegas, Dodson claimed he would talk to Johnson all throughout the fight come Saturday night.

That bit of info prompted Johnson to compare Dodson to a tiny dog that is annoying your whole neighborhood.
    "You know when you walk through a neighborhood and someone has a chihuahua that keeps on barking?" asked Johnson, who is looking to make his seventh successful flyweight title defense. "And you turn around and it tuns back to the porch, and you finally get the chance to kick the chihuahua back to its porch. Then everybody else in the whole neighborhood goes, 'thank you so much.'"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/31...on-to-a-little
    Things are getting a bit heated.

mirinquads

"Some people have to talk themselves up, we call them ‘mental midgets,'" said Johnson
    This go around, we call them real life midgets. That goes for you too, Mini Mouse.

And to that drivel Jibbby, that's the exact damn thing you proved in your post. If you look at AA's recent fights (Which you most likely hasn't as usual) you will notice that he has started to correct these things, and has much better defense when coming into the pocket. But you're too stubborn / dumb to realize these things, as usual. I guess you will have to wait til after the fight.. again as usual.

All that said, Mir RD 1 +350 is a good bet. Heavyweight and what not. Took it

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Man September and October are slow months, only 2 events in each month

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

yeah noticeable dropoff in events this year, no fun

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mir RD 1 +350 is a good bet. Heavyweight and what not. Took it
    Are you confused again Miri because you were just praising how great AA's defense is, what a bad style match up this for Mir, etc...., bla bla bla.. Now you post this garbage completely contradicting yourself..

For the love of God man make up your mind on who you like to win this fight Arlovski or Mir?

I like you Miri but you're a twisted little twit at times

How can you say round 1 for Mir is a good bet when you typed out crap like this below?

Your own words from post #64 - (copy and paste Miri)

Yep. People still think Arlovski has a bad chin. Arlovski has quicker and better boxing, and more punching power. I don't know if people are expecting Mir to take Arlovski down, but AA has some of, if not the best TDD in the HW division.

Mir might have more confidence in his standup now, but he isn't fighting Duffee that will flail at him like he's a fifth grade girl, or TRT, chinless Bigfoot here.

Awful matchup for Mir.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-02-15 at 10:40 AM.

mirinquads

You can bet Arlovski and Mir round one Jibbby. By this magic strategy, you can profit if Arlovski wins, OR IF MIR WINS IN ROUND 1 which is the only way he wins.

Amazing stuff huh?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You can bet Arlovski and Mir round one Jibbby. By this magic strategy, you can profit if Arlovski wins, OR IF MIR WINS IN ROUND 1 which is the only way he wins.

Amazing stuff huh?
    Arlovski's game plan as hinted by Greg Jackson will be to get Mir into the deeper rounds where he will be severely cardio challenged..

It's gonna either be Mir early or AA late to finish most likely if that game plan is implemented successfully...

1121 Arlovski wins in round 1 +200

1115 Mir wins in round 1 +325

vs's the KO prop odds..

1133 Arlovski wins by TKO/KO +110 (the smarter bet if the fight extends for AA

1129 Mir wins by TKO/KO +265 (probably not gonna happen after round 1 as Mir will start to gas out)

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

As far as Arlovski's chin goes, he ate some bombs in this fight.

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Francisco Rivera wins by TKO/KO +315

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Sanity AA was literally saved by the bell at the end of round 1 in that Rumble fight.. Rumble was a blown up 205er in that fight as well.. Just fast forward to minute 8:35.. Still a miracle that fight went the distance...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Francisco Rivera wins by TKO/KO +315
    John Lineker has never been KO'd in 32 pro fights.. I don't even think he's been rocked in a fight yet? What makes you think Rivera will be the first one to put his lights out?

Tough KO prop bet Kush IMO even though Rivera swings for the fences in his fights and has 8 Ko's in 11 of his wins.....http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/John-Lineker-41906

First 123456 ... Last