JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by Giroux View Post
    Luca Fury

Johnson/Borg

Teixeira

Borg/Brunson/Ortiz
    All favorites I see, if this event does become a dog night which it could Mr Fury is screwed..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can this 2 team parlay possibly lose? Very solid play me tinks... $100 to win $70 x3 accounts.

$100 $70 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 8/8/15 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 Derek Brunson -430* vs Sam Alvey
    Pending 8/8/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1401 Tom Watson/Chris Camozzi Over 2½ -250*

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-06-15 at 07:52 PM.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Perfect stylistic match-ups for both Hall and glover, hall stops the kid in the 1st round, Glover closes out the show in the 4th. Based on skill, Amazing value for glover, and for hall inside the distance at -128, both should be around -240. Anybody wanta bet your betpoints on either of these fights, I'll bet all of them on either guy.
    1 bet point on OSP, b****.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave UncleChael 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'll take that bet Joshster.. Only problem is ya gotta be an SBR Pro to transfer more then 2 bitch points per day.. Not sure how you could ever live up to your side of the bet if Glover and you lose?

I'll bet you 28 bet points and if you lose you gotta transfer 2 bet points a day for 14 days if you wanna play this game... I got OSP you got Glover.. I'll transfer 28 points same day if OSP and I lose..

This huge action bet is almost more then I can handle though Josh...

Lol
    ok, how u become sbr pro?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol
    ok, how u become sbr pro?
    Josh you hit the "become a pro" icon button in the upper right corner under your user name, disable all your ad blockers first and then hit the donate for charity button on the next page to become a Pro.. I went with the charity "make a wish foundation".. It's a decent cause from what I read as it helps deathly ill children get a last chance to live out their dying wishes.. You're not changing the world for a better future by donating to this charity but the charity is a nice cause regardless from what I could tell... I was good with it anyways..

Then via your credit or bank debit card in hand donate a $100 to that charity.. Log back on to SBR and you are then an SBR Pro with in the next 24 hours.. The SBR gift shop is decent for gift cards to purchase with your bet points.. Electronics are decent too, Ipods and Ipads...

You get a 100 points for joining, 12 points a day instead of 6.. The trivia contests are a joke as well, easy bet point pay dirt..

It's a decent gig overall IMO if you log in every day.... You can earn the money back in no time in other words and you're donating to charity as well.. It's a win win situation....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-06-15 at 09:52 PM.

JoshKnows46

Can this 2 team parlay possibly lose? Very solid play me tinks... $100 to win $70 x3 accounts.

$100 $70 Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 8/8/15 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 Derek Brunson -430* <small>vs</small> Sam Alvey
    Pending 8/8/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1401 Tom Watson/Chris Camozzi Over 2½ -250*

Nice parlay, I can't see it losing.

JoshKnows46

Josh you hit the "become a pro" icon button in the upper right corner under your user name, disable all your ad blockers first and then hit the donate for charity button on the next page to become a Pro.. I went with the charity "make a wish foundation".. It's a decent cause from what I read as it helps deathly ill children get a last chance to live out their dying wishes.. You're not changing the world by donating to this charity but the charity is a nice cause regardless from what I could tell... I was good with it anyways..

Then via your credit or debit card in hand donate a $100 to that charity.. Log back on to SBR and you are then an SBR Pro with in the next 24 hours.. The SBR gift shop is decent for gift cards to purchase with your bet points.. Electronics are decent too, Ipods and Ipads...

You get a 100 points for joining, 12 points a day instead of 6.. The trivia contests are a joke as well, easy bet point pay dirt..

It's a decent gig overall IMO if you log in every day.... You can earn the money back in no time in other words and your donating to charity as well.. It's a win win situation....
    Ok, sweet deal, thanks for the detailed response, imma get it.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I got OSP in main. Teixeira has slowed since he made his UFC debut. Punches are slower. He fights at a slower pace and isn't as sharp. He might be past his prime and into the declining leg of his career. OSP has looked sharper of late with his recent finishes.

Still wouldn't be surprised if Teixeira pulled out the w. Its hard to be confident when Glover has fought much higher level competition.

JoshKnows46

Luca Fury

Johnson/Borg

Teixeira

Borg/Brunson/Ortiz
    Decent chance Borg loses, and Ortiz gets knocked out... Sharp plays on Glover, Johnson, and Brunson.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I got OSP in main. Teixeira has slowed since he made his UFC debut. Punches are slower. He fights at a slower pace and isn't as sharp. He might be past his prime and into the declining leg of his career. OSP has looked sharper of late with his recent finishes.

Still wouldn't be surprised if Teixeira pulled out the w. Its hard to be confident when Glover has fought much higher level competition.
    Another solid honest post from Sanity..

True that Glover Tex has faced the stiffer comp in the past.. At 35 years old Glover is still training back home in Brazil instead of here in the States which makes me wonder if he is still really serious about going after the belt.. Glover has lost 2 straight now and looked less then average himself in those losses.. Flip side - OSP has won 2 straight now against average UFC fighters but he looked great as both those wins were by KO never the less. 7-1 in his last 8 fights and peaking is OSP.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ovince-St-Preux-38842

Glover was talking about mixing it up and wrestling OSP, I thought to myself now how did that work out when Cummins the wrestler tried that fighting OSP?.. OSP started stuffing those TD's and was able to get back up when taken down.. He learned from the Ryan Bader loss before that..

Logic suggests you gotta go with the hotter more active UFC fighter going in with the favorable odds was my thinking from the very start.. OSP is also the younger fighter as well with a very solid chin, this fight is taking place in America and not Brazil also..

Smart money has to be on OSP one would think win or lose..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-07-15 at 12:27 AM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If you get bored, Jibby. You might try watching Glover's fight with Kyle Kingsbury in 2012:

http://mmaversus.com/2012/05/27/glov...video-ufc-146/

Then watch Glover's fights with Jon Jones or Phil Davis. Glover vs Phil Davis:

http://bestinmma.blogspot.com/2014/1...s-ufc-179.html

Glover was laser sharp in 2012. His first few UFC fights he was an absolute monster. His counter punching, wrestling, subs -- everything was perfect and he looked unstoppable.

Fast forward 3 years to 2015 and Glover looks like a different person.

Anyways, Glover looking like he's on a decline is the main reason I'm picking OSP. Maybe that's a dumb reason. Maybe I should assume both will be at 100% and bring their A-game. It looks to me like Glover is slowing down and not as sharp. His reactions are slower, punches are slower, he doesn't seem to have as much energy and has to pace himself more. Basically I'm banking on Glover deteriorating enough that OSP will win, which could well be dumb in the long run. lol

The UFC's matchmaking has seriously improved this year and the last. Its so much harder to pick winners than it used to be.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-07-15 at 01:57 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Sanity Check 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Live weigh ins for later today -

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree Sanity......Glover just is not the same Killer he once was and OSP is used to being a Dog...He guranteed me he would finish this fight and said that there is not a chance is goes all the rounds...he also said his cardio is best its ever been...

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Agree Sanity......Glover just is not the same Killer he once was and OSP is used to being a Dog...He guranteed me he would finish this fight and said that there is not a chance is goes all the rounds...he also said his cardio is best its ever been...
    He's a fool, it wouldn't go all the rounds, but it'll be him who is finished in the 4th. Offcourse he would say that though, what you expect him to say? Best play is the over, osp has a lot of movement in the first couple rounds and glover hasn't been stopped outside of his first professional fight 13 years ago. As osp slows, glover will be in complete control of this fight, he has the better striking, combinations, head movement, striking defense, cardio, duribility and is the better grappler. Osp is not a smart play. If jon jones couldn't finish glover in 5 rounds, what in the world makes you believe OSP CAN?, oh because he told u so lmao! Use ur brain, not the word of the man fighting.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Well, if a fighter guarantees you he will win, he will no doubt win ... All in OSP.
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

OSP now the fave on two of my sites.

JoshKnows46

OSP now the fave on two of my sites.
    Wait till after weighins if you're on glover, beat osp now if you like him to win. Majority of people are on osp, this is a what have u done for me lately business, majority of bettors have a short memory, it's why we are getting such a great line on glover, and it will only get better. Also bet willie gates before weighins as that line will also move down.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 08-07-15 at 01:28 PM.

UncleChael

He's a fool, it wouldn't go all the rounds, but it'll be him who is finished in the 4th. Offcourse he would say that though, what you expect him to say? Best play is the over, osp has a lot of movement in the first couple rounds and glover hasn't been stopped outside of his first professional fight 13 years ago. As osp slows, glover will be in complete control of this fight, he has the better striking, combinations, head movement, striking defense, cardio, duribility and is the better grappler. Osp is not a smart play. If jon jones couldn't finish glover in 5 rounds, what in the world makes you believe OSP CAN?, oh because he told u so lmao! Use ur brain, not the word of the man fighting.
    Becuz Glover is going to fight the same way he fought JJ.. Davis and Jones already laid the blue print for beating this guy...

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Becuz Glover is going to fight the same way he fought JJ.. Davis and Jones already laid the blue print for beating this guy...
    And what would that be? Lay and Pray, or ripping his shoulder girdle up with a weird improvised standing shoulderlock? You think OSP is going to do that?

PaperTrail07

well Samman told me exactly how his fight would go----and got the W as a +200......yeah they go up and completely LIE lol....this was a chat not a penetrating a beth correia promo...motivation is HUGE in fights and im just saying he is bringing it this fight more than ever....he must have lied about his cardio training too.....guy just goes around lying to people for zero reason lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Well, if a fighter guarantees you he will win, he will no doubt win ... All in OSP.

mirinquads

well Samman told me exactly how his fight would go----and got the W as a +200......yeah they go up and completely LIE lol....this was a chat not a penetrating a beth correia promo...motivation is HUGE in fights and im just saying he is bringing it this fight more than ever....he must have lied about his cardio training too.....guy just goes around lying to people for zero reason lol...
    Yeah, every fighter that says they would win a fight, and have lost 'was just lying to people'. Do you even read what you're typing? Also Samman has never been +200 in his career in the UFC.

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    And what would that be? Lay and Pray, or ripping his shoulder girdle up with a weird improvised standing shoulderlock? You think OSP is going to do that?
    The dude couldn't even win a round against the Bellator bum.

mirinquads

But that doesn't really matter at all, seeing as OSP won't wrestle him like Davis did. And he's only in Bellator because UFC found him too 'boring' and didn't renew his contract.

I can see picking OSP, but you gotta have a legit reason at least.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Glover Tex said in his UFC Tonight interview that he was in the best shape of his life right now.. I think he lied..

I think it was Kenflo that called out Glover to see if his training was in Brazil or here in the States where the training and trainers partners for Glover are much better.. Glover was like I stayed in Brazil for this training camp and said no more....

I have a sneaky hunch Glover Tex is just showing up for the Zuffa checks more then anything else these days..

If Glover does lose ugly again where does he go from here? That will be 3 straight losses in the UFC... Ouch!!!

PaperTrail07

Camozzi is looking at 5 straight if he loses again---there is a little motivation

PaperTrail07

Like he is going to discredit his team LOL....this is what I was saying about the OSP conversation---it was to me--not a fuckn reporter....guy is pretty straight up
    Glover Tex said in his UFC Tonight interview that he was in the best shape of his life right now.. I think he lied..

I think it was Kenflo that called out Glover to see if his training was in Brazil or here in the States where the training and trainers partners for Glover are much better.. Glover was like I stayed in Brazil for this training camp and said no more....

I have a sneaky hunch Glover Tex is just showing up for the Zuffa checks more then anything else these days..

If Glover does lose ugly again where does he go from here? That will be 3 straight losses in the UFC... Ouch!!!

JoshKnows46

Like he is going to discredit his team LOL....this is what I was saying about the OSP conversation---it was to me--not a fuckn reporter....guy is pretty straight up
    I do believe osp is more motivated, he is fighting Infront of his home crowd, in the main event against the toughest opp he's ever faced, this isn't gonna improve his striking technique, his striking defense, head movement, those to me are reason to pass on this fight, or go smaller on glover. It's a even money fight, I could understand if it was osp +200. I'll put a few dollars on the less motivated, more experienced, better skilled fighter at even money. Even if we were just going off of most recent fights, I was more impressed by glover in defeat against jon jones than I was of osp ko'ing Cummings and shogun.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JoshKnows46 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

When the line vs Hellboy mag opened he was close to 200

PaperTrail07

Don't ever count out rigged decisions either. Home town guy could get the decision lol. Look at rampage vs king mo in Tenn. Tell me how rampage won that

JoshKnows46

Don't ever count out rigged decisions either. Home town guy could get the decision lol. Look at rampage vs king mo in Tenn. Tell me how rampage won that
    Good point, if I was to bet osp, it would be by decision, that's the only way to bet him IMO, though I see him also losing a dec, may have some home cooking working in his favor, could have some close rounds early in the fight.

mirinquads

Yes yes, you talked to OSP, we get it, you have said it 4 times now. But whether he believes he will win or not, won't influence them when they get into the cage, except he may hustle a bit more.

When the line vs Hellboy mag opened he was close to 200
    No it wasn't. I bet Samman so I should know.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/fighters/Josh-Samman-2606

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

1039 Teixeira wins by submission +450

Could the unthinkable happen?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-07-15 at 05:23 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Giants007 View Post
    Geane Herrera @ +375 def worth a shot
    I should have waited to place like you Giants.. Odds did change a bit from a few days ago.. This is what I got it at

Pending8/8/15 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Geane Herrera +360* vs Ray Borg

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Giants007 View Post
    Geane Herrera @ +375 def worth a shot
    Was Worth a small stab even before the weigh ins, $25-$50 bucks, didn't play it myself but I wouldn't be using Borg in any parlays. More confident in gates around the same odds, however. Though the value is with Herrera, I still cap him as the underdog, the willie gates line is way off, should be even money.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 08-07-15 at 05:43 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've had a change of heart with one underdog pick after weigh ins... Taking the favorite now Wilson and by way of the KO prop..

2029 Wilson wins by TKO/KO +125

This was one fight I never felt comfortable betting on one way or the other. Taking the brother in this one now as it's clear he has the size advantage and the KO power.. Training full time now as well..

UFC Fight Night 73 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, Tennessee
    Sat 8/8 2001 Jonathan Wilson -155 o1½ -140
    7:30PM 2002 Chris Dempsey +135 u1½ +120

This is Chris Dempsey

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-07-15 at 06:48 PM.

First 123456 ... Last