JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

JoshKnows Ufc 190: Rousey/Correia

Will also be on Soa wins in the 1st round, and Soa by Ko when I get those probs. Have some leans on the main card, but it's a bunch of bums I can't trust with my money, so this is all I'll be betting on the main card, hopefully I can find a couple plays on the undercard once they release those lines.

Parlay:
    TJ Dillashaw -220 (won)
    Ronda Rousey inside the distance -750 (pending)
    $4000 to win $2593.94

Parlay:
    Max Holloway -165 (pending)
    TJ Dillashaw -220 (won)
    Ronda Rousey inside the distance -750 (pending)
    $4000 to win $6590.27

Rousey wins by Tko/Ko +350 $300 to win $1050

Parlay:
    Soa -210
    Rousey/Correia fight won't start round 3 -435
    $300 to win $244.66

Parlay:
    Soa -210
    Rousey/Correia under 1.5 rounds -280
    $300 to win 301.02

Parlay:
    Soa -210
    Rousey wins inside distance -800
    $1000 to win $660.71

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

well josh zack cummings was my best bet yesterday should of parlayed him

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    well josh zack cummings was my best bet yesterday should of parlayed him
    I saw value in the dog in that one, I was on Steele in that fight, was wrong on how I saw the fight unfolding.... Very nice call on your part though, was a easy one, hope you parlayed him with everything.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

no i didn;t parlay him dammit liked lauzon also anyway would appreciate your thoughts on my early leans for stuve-lopes-ruacummins tx now

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Line is moving away from Maia. Jump on him while you can.
    I'm not sure why anyone would stay away from Maia in this fight. He's only lost to elite level fighters...
    Rory
    Jake (split dec)
    Weidman
    Munoz
    Anderson
    Marquart
    5 of those 6 were/are either champs or fought for the belt.

Jake could not get up when Maia took his down. You think Magny can?
    get ready to watch a clinic!

JoshKnows46

Added:

Parlay:
    Magny wins by 3 round decision +220
    Rousey inside the distance -950
    $500 to win $1268.42

Parlay:
    Magny/Maia over 2.5 rounds -220
    Patrick Cummins -160
    $500 to win $806.22

Parlay:
    Big nog inside the distance +205 over Struve
    Rousey by Ko/Tko +280
    Magny wins by 3 round dec +220
    Soa inside the distance -150
    Max Holloway -180
    $100 to win $9,515.41

Parlay:
    Vitor Miranda +140
    $200 to win $330.51

Will also have $100 on Soa by Ko, and $100 on Soa in the 1st round, that is all, good luck everyone.

Last edited by JoshKnows46; 07-27-15 at 10:27 PM.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JoshKnows46 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

siefer gave JoshKnows46 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Best of luck to you. @JoshKnows46

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

My worry is that maia has won over ground fighters that are quite a lot better than magny:
    - yakovlev
    -laflare
    -jon fitch
    - rick story
    - did also dominate rory before he gassed.

These are much better on the ground than magny. But, would they set up magny, an real up and coming dude against maia? Or is this fight a test? Its an uneccesary difficult test in terms of style. In brazil Magny needs to clearly win two rounds to win. Even then it will probably be a split decision to Magny. With a close fight with magny barely winning two rounds, he wont win, hell im not sure the judges are gonna give magny the TKO win if that happens. Good luck Josh!

JoshKnows46

Good luck Bj and rudester

Free money....

Added:

Parlay:
    Not Maia inside the distance -420
    Not Aguilar inside distance -1035
    Rousey/Correia doesn't start the 3rd -550
    $150 to win $90.69

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    My worry is that maia has won over ground fighters that are quite a lot better than magny:
    - yakovlev
    -laflare
    -jon fitch
    - rick story
    - did also dominate rory before he gassed.

These are much better on the ground than magny. But, would they set up magny, an real up and coming dude against maia? Or is this fight a test? Its an uneccesary difficult test in terms of style. In brazil Magny needs to clearly win two rounds to win. Even then it will probably be a split decision to Magny. With a close fight with magny barely winning two rounds, he wont win, hell im not sure the judges are gonna give magny the TKO win if that happens. Good luck Josh!
    I don't see how Magny wins. Maia will press him against the cage and trip him to the ground. Maia has some of the best trip takedowns along the cage. He did it to Jake, Story, Fitch, Munoz, Chael, etc... yes Maia is older now but he is still good and he doesn't have a ton of wear and tear on him. Magny is out of his league in this 1.

Struve is with the Blackzilians now. They are working on using his reach - something he has not down in the past. I see a long/short night for Big Nog. Struve is a giant.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Added:

Parlay:
    Magny wins by 3 round decision +220
    $500 to win $1268.42

Parlay:
    Magny/Maia over 2.5 rounds -220
    Patrick Cummins -160
    $500 to win $806.22

Parlay:
    Big nog inside the distance +205 over Struve
    Rousey by Ko/Tko +280
    Magny wins by 3 round dec +220
    Soa inside the distance -150
    Max Holloway -180
    $100 to win $9,515.41

Parlay:
    Vitor Miranda +140
    $200 to win $330.51

Will also have $100 on Soa by Ko, and $100 on Soa in the 1st round, that is all, good luck everyone.

I like them all Josh. If the third hits, I'm flying somewhere nice.

bjpenn85

Magny could face problems yes. He was taken down by lim if i remember correctly? If so, then maia can easily get takedowns. And the is in Brazil which means that the judges are useless and biased.

stefan struve may adjust, but its just an assumption. He may get hit and the gameplan goes out the window, or he may end up knocked out straight away.

All in all, to bet on these types of fight with unanswered question and at the same time paying the juice, i dont understand why anyone would do that. Its straight up gamblng. I dont do that shit anymore.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

mini mcgregor ...

not sure honda will look to finish this like all of her other fights..be careful.. I think this might hit round 2 and I think honda might try to get the tko/ko finish as opposed to sub.. She seems disappointed when she finishes fights quickly and we the fans don't get to see shit..she's an entertainer (her words) and she'll want to give the fans the show she hasn't been putting on. Plus I think she'll want to show off her striking, should be leaps and bounds better than we've ever seen it and she needs to show everybody that she can strike too.

I'm going honda inside the distance as it will be way too easy to sub betch on the ground and I think honda might try for the tko/ko (maybe gnp crucifix position type shit)

this fight WON'T be QUICK..it'll be longer than 2 minutes. She needs to teach betch a lesson and make an example out of her which is why she accepted fighting in brazil to begin with.

will be like a cat playing with a mouse.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    mini mcgregor ...

not sure honda will look to finish this like all of her other fights..be careful.. I think this might hit round 2 and I think honda might try to get the tko/ko finish as opposed to sub.. She seems disappointed when she finishes fights quickly and we the fans don't get to see shit..she's an entertainer (her words) and she'll want to give the fans the show she hasn't been putting on. Plus I think she'll want to show off her striking, should be leaps and bounds better than we've ever seen it and she needs to show everybody that she can strike too.

I'm going honda inside the distance as it will be way too easy to sub betch on the ground and I think honda might try for the tko/ko (maybe gnp crucifix position type shit)

this fight WON'T be QUICK..it'll be longer than 2 minutes. She needs to teach betch a lesson and make an example out of her which is why she accepted fighting in brazil to begin with.

Be careful? Did you look what I bet, I bet ronda by Ko, it's up top $300 at +350, also have it in a parlay. For another $100, Lowest I bet is under 1.5 rounds, but it won't get out the first round, even if Ronda stands with her, bethe is at a disadvantage everywhere, ref will have mercy under a round.. Ronda said a couple days ago her mother was upset about her saying she wanted to punish her and Ronda should finish it soon as possible, chances are that was all talk to hype the fight by Ronda and she'll listen to mommy, throw her to the ground and pound her out in 25 seconds.. Either way, fight doesn't go over 1.5 rounds.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    I don't see how Magny wins. Maia will press him against the cage and trip him to the ground. Maia has some of the best trip takedowns along the cage. He did it to Jake, Story, Fitch, Munoz, Chael, etc... yes Maia is older now but he is still good and he doesn't have a ton of wear and tear on him. Magny is out of his league in this 1.

Struve is with the Blackzilians now. They are working on using his reach - something he has not down in the past. I see a long/short night for Big Nog. Struve is a giant.
    nog Ko's or subs Struve in the 1st round, working on and putting it into practice in a fight are two diffrent things, IMO Struve is mentally weak and will fold under the pressure of fighting nog in Brazil. If your planning on laying that juice on Struve, just bet the under rounds instead.

Magny wins because he's well rounded, good everywhere. Has a huge reach and cardio advantage, and he'll keep the less athletic Maia on end of his punches all night, excellent at using his reach and he'll have a 8 inch reach advantage, he's at the peak of his career, Maia is on the downslide of his. Magny will wear his ass out with his footwork and volume of punches. Maia's tough, so he'll make it the distance. I give Maia 35% chance at getting a single takedown in the first. And 10% in the 2nd or later, don't be surprised to see him slowing down in the 2nd round. Takedowns won't come as easy as your thinking, and I believe your underestimating Magnys improvements . I have it Magny -180, wrong guy is favored. If you want to lay juice on this fighT, just bet over 2.5 rounds instead of Maia, decision is his only path to victory anyway.Just one mans opinion, gl cap
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 07-29-15 at 01:15 AM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I like them all Josh. If the third hits, I'm flying somewhere nice.
    Lets get it brotha

shabang

Be careful? Did you look what I bet, I bet ronda by Ko, it's up top $300 at +350, also have it in a parlay. For another $100, Lowest I bet is under 1.5 rounds, but it won't get out the first round, even if Ronda stands with her, bethe is at a disadvantage everywhere, ref will have mercy under a round.. Ronda said a couple days ago her mother was upset about her saying she wanted to punish her and Ronda should finish it soon as possible, chances are that was all talk to hype the fight by Ronda and she'll listen to mommy, throw her to the ground and pound her out in 25 seconds.. Either way, fight doesn't go over 1.5 rounds.
    thought you were saying rousey was gonna win in 10 seconds or some shit..I must have you confused with somebody else..my bad.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

mini mcgregor ...

No, stop parroting this shit.

CaptChaos145

nog Ko's or subs Struve in the 1st round, working on and putting it into practice in a fight are two diffrent things, IMO Struve is mentally weak and will fold under the pressure of fighting nog in Brazil. If your planning on laying that juice on Struve, just bet the under rounds instead.

Magny wins because he's well rounded, good everywhere. Has a huge reach and cardio advantage, and he'll keep the less athletic Maia on end of his punches all night, excellent at using his reach and he'll have a 8 inch reach advantage, he's at the peak of his career, Maia is on the downslide of his. Magny will wear his ass out with his footwork and volume of punches. Maia's tough, so he'll make it the distance. I give Maia 35% chance at getting a single takedown in the first. And 10% in the 2nd or later, don't be surprised to see him slowing down in the 2nd round. Takedowns won't come as easy as your thinking, and I believe your underestimating Magnys improvements . I have it Magny -180, wrong guy is favored. If you want to lay juice on this fighT, just bet over 2.5 rounds instead of Maia, decision is his only path to victory anyway.Just one mans opinion, gl cap
    You're right about Magny's progression but he's not doing it against top guys. Maia has fought much stiffer comp.

I'm shocked you feel this way about both guys.

Struve never struck me as mentally weak - quite the opposite actually. He takes punishment and keeps on ticking. Big Nog is as ow as my grandpa. Youth and size will prevail.

shabang

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    No, stop parroting this shit.
    this parrot accepts $$ ... feed me.

JoshKnows46

thought you were saying rousey was gonna win in 10 seconds or some shit..I must have you confused with somebody else..my bad.
    Someone asked me if I thought under a minute was a good bet, I said I wouldn't bet it, but Ronda could finish in 10 seconds if she wants to. Under a round or under 1.5 round is safe IMO

JoshKnows46

You're right about Magny's progression but he's not doing it against top guys. Maia has fought much stiffer comp.

I'm shocked you feel this way about both guys.

Struve never struck me as mentally weak - quite the opposite actually. He takes punishment and keeps on ticking. Big Nog is as ow as my grandpa. Youth and size will prevail.
    I personally believe Magny is now currently the stiffer comp you speak off. Just my opinion, I wish the best with maiA.

Struve gets into brawls when he shouldn't, his chin isn't good, and he takes it down when he shouldn't, mentally weak in going against the gameplan. I believe nog will come in with a game plan to make it ugly, push him against the fence, take him down. Nog is more acculmated to the Brazilian heat and feel he'll have the cardio advantage. Either guy could get Ko'd quickly, I would never lay over -200 on Struve here in this spot. Struve doesn't have the power or chin of Nelson, I believe the vet learned from his last fight and will come in with a better gameplan in this one.

CaptChaos145

I tried to push Maia. Magny was way out of his league in this one. Maia's top game is ridiculously smooth.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Correia looks like a tranny on steroids, but that ass though.

bjpenn85

I tried to push Maia. Magny was way out of his league in this one. Maia's top game is ridiculously smooth.
    Me too, after seeing him playing with laflare and rory giving this much praise to magny showed to be madness. i thought that it would be an impossible task for magny. Josh will be back with some big pending parlays anyway though.

JoshKnows46

Bad night for me, but I still took home a profit of +$1274.43 on the night, Rousey itd and Rousey by Ko saved my ass here. On to the next one, hope everyone else had a winning night.

bjpenn85

Bad night for me, but I still took home a profit of +$1274.43 on the night, Rousey itd and Rousey by Ko saved my ass here. On to the next one, hope everyone else had a winning night.
    In my world thats a pretty badass night. You must have had red numbers most of the card, isnt that true? Where did you turn the tie? I was down money wise the whole card, but fought back at the end, with rousey tko, to lose -2,5 units.. I also had a parlay with shogun and jake shields that hurt me.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Good luck Bj and rudester

Free money....

Added:

Parlay:
    Not Maia inside the distance -420
    Not Aguilar inside distance -1035
    Rousey/Correia doesn't start the 3rd -550
    $150 to win $90.69
    FREE MONEY

JoshKnows46

In my world thats a pretty badass night. You must have had red numbers most of the card, isnt that true? Where did you turn the tie? I was down money wise the whole card, but fought back at the end, with rousey tko, to lose -2,5 units.. I also had a parlay with shogun and jake shields that hurt me.
    I hit on rousey, cummins, and miranda, and was wrong on soa, magny, and big nog....having magny and soa as two of my more confident plays and involved in 5 parlays really killed me, my parlay I had with rousey/dillashaw I profited $2596 and rousey by ko I profited $1050, I got in on that when it was at +350, so that helped.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

^^ A profit is a win.. Good work Josh..

I do think most of us posting were hit and miss last night.. ^^ Just to clarify your wins and losses you were also wrong with that Magny fight not ending in a decision at -400... You called me out on that on the event thread and I had to bring it up just this one more time

We'll get it right in this next event.. Can't win every event big Josh. Nature of the beast....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-15 at 06:48 PM.

bjpenn85

I hit on rousey, cummins, and miranda, and was wrong on soa, magny, and big nog....having magny and soa as two of my more confident plays and involved in 5 parlays really killed me, my parlay I had with rousey/dillashaw I profited $2596 and rousey by ko I profited $1050, I got in on that when it was at +350, so that helped.
    I cant understand how you could come back after those losses. You had soa in almost every parlay. Well done.

Importan lession though, even how f sure one is, never go full retard and put your play in every parlay. Ive done that so many times.

JoshKnows46

I cant understand how you could come back after those losses. You had soa in almost every parlay. Well done.

Importan lession though, even how f sure one is, never go full retard and put your play in every parlay. Ive done that so many times.
    My unit is $300, I woulda played Soa for 4.7 units, and Magny for 3.3 units regardless if they were in parlays are not, I wasn't worried about the Rousey side of the parlays, because I hit at a very high percentage on my large plays, it works out for me for the most part doing it this way. Ie Dillashaw, Rousey, McGregor, wonderboy, werdum, etc, coming up holloway... I came out ahead because I had $4000 or 13.5 units on Rousey/Dillashaw posted at the top of this thread and the top of the Dillashaw thread, and $300 on Rousey by Ko at +350 also have $4000 pending on Rousey/Dillashaw/holloway, and will have holloway in nearly all my parlays Saturday.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 08-03-15 at 08:47 PM.

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Thanks for getting back. I don't know if you care for these betpoints or not. I tried hooking you up with points but it does not let me.

CaptChaos145

I lost small on this card. Soa and Rousey by sub hurt me. I got Struve and Maia right.

Shields also hurt me a little but i also picked the over 1 1/2 so I made some up.

Between UFC and WSOF I lost $109.

bjpenn85

Youre going huge on fighters that cant/ shouldnt lose. One day you might get burned, but meanwhile, youre getting richer. If only had the balls.....if only had the balls..