JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    @ Jibbby Maybe you will get same odds in her next fight, that 80 % submission number is now unreliable.
    It's getting to look like that.. She hasn't snapped an arm in a while now...

The way Rhonda has been fighting lately she might just knock Meisha Tate out as well if they match up again... Meisha is really tough though so maybe I'm giving Honda too much credit for what she did last night to that Brazilian can....

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's getting to look like that.. She hasn't snapped an arm in a while now...

The way Rhonda has been fighting lately she might just knock Meisha Tate out as well if they match up again... Meisha is really tough though so maybe I'm giving Honda too much credit for what she did last night to that Brazilian can....
    Miesha is tough as penetrate, Ronda wouldn't knock her out., or even risk it against miesha's skill level standing, for too long. She arm-bars her. She stood with bethe, because this was her weakest comp in her career and she couldn't threaten her anywhere. Huge skill gap between Tate and bethe...I'd love to get Ronda by sub as low as it was in this one.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Alright. HAd a gut feeling about Silva but Jibby's words influenced me. I mean how could that happen?
    I apologize for hyping SOA so much on this thread, MY BAD!!!! I was just so convinced that Big Foot was finished in MMA and was going to get knocked out in this fight.. Off TRT he looked like crap as well at weigh ins.. Alot of MMA experts were thinking the same as well..

That fight lost me this card as I loaded up on that one fight.....

I couldn't have been more wrong as I over estimated Soa's fight IQ and padded winning record.. Soa is nothing more then a can crusher and I guess Big Foot Silva is not a total can just yet. He's still on his way to that can status.. Soa fought stupid and should have rushed big foot early on standing. Forget the failed takedown attempts that zapped his energy.. He just fought so stupid... Soa still was on top of Big Foot at the end of the 1st pounding away but he was already gassed out and couldn't finish him.. Soa then couldn't breathe to start the 2nd round and quit...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-15 at 12:06 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I apologize for hyping SOA so much on this thread, MY BAD!!!! I was just so convinced that Big Foot was finished in MMA and was going to get knocked out in this fight.. Off TRT he looked like crap as well at weigh ins.. Alot of MMA experts were thinking the same as well..

That fight lost me this card as I loaded up on that one fight.....

I couldn't have been more wrong as I over estimated Soa's fight IQ and padded winning record.. Soa is nothing more then a can crusher and I guess Big Foot Silva is not a total can just yet. He's still on his way to that can status.. Soa fought stupid and should have rushed big foot early on standing. Forget the failed takedown attempts that zapped his energy.. He just fought so stupid... Soa still was on top of Big Foot at the end of the 1st pounding away but he was already gassed out and couldn't finish him.. Soa then couldn't breathe to start the 2nd round and quit...
    Don't worry Jibs, Soa threw the fight, right nanderson?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i wish i could get rid of one fighter each card. One of the most pathetic fighters i have ever seen was this bum Soa Palelei who fought Bigfoot and the bum actually won the first Round. Silva is a washed up bum who's steroid abuse made him into a decent fighter. This bum Soa was petrified to fight right from the start. To be this gassed from doing basically nothing and then cower against the cage and wait to get hit was embarrassing. There was a time people were afraid of Big Foot but that time is so far passed that most people even off the street wouldn't be afraid of him. Im truly convinced everyone of these Brazialians has abused steroids. I was interested to see that maybe Shogun wasn't a roider but u could even see it in his body image. Maybe Mai hasn't done them. He is the only guy i can think of. Cerrone even said he can't fight the champ till he cycles off of them LMFAO. Capt nice pic with Mai. I really liked him going into this fight but ya read these boards and see ten goofs thinking the other guy should win and ya start doubting urself. Your write up was what i thought.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Don't worry Jibs, Soa threw the fight, right nanderson?
    He did throw it Miri. He threw up before the fight and after the fight because he was scared to death of a washed up bum. I think someone told him he was fighting Tyson. You could just see it in him. This card was awful with a bunch of washed up fighters coming off of their cycles to look even slower. Where i was watching it they had the boxing match above the MMA card and the difference with the punching was so incredibly obvious. The two girls who fought looked like they could box better than the men. This sport is so dangerous to bet cause some of these guys have been punchy from birth the way they implement a game plan.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

If you can't beat Bigfoot at this point, you don't belong in the ufc, Soa should be cut.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He did throw it Miri. He threw up before the fight and after the fight because he was scared to death of a washed up bum. I think someone told him he was fighting Tyson. You could just see it in him. This card was awful with a bunch of washed up fighters coming off of their cycles to look even slower. Where i was watching it they had the boxing match above the MMA card and the difference with the punching was so incredibly obvious. The two girls who fought looked like they could box better than the men. This sport is so dangerous to bet cause some of these guys have been punchy from birth the way they implement a game plan.
    Soa fought scared and that's why he went for the takedown so early on, he didn't even set up that cardio zapping failed TD.. .. He obviously didn't watch Bigfoots last 2 fights where Bigfoot got dropped early on when pressed... I just couldn't believe what I was seeing from SOA in that fight from the very start.. He fought absolutely scared, I don't understand it? Bigfoot had no head movement, he wasn't even throwing punches at the very start... Bigfoot was nothing more then an early stationary target to be hit..

Pathetic fight plan and showing from Soa....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My final result on my lotto parlay that I posted pending on this thread.. Hit and miss early on with my straight picks.. 8-5 in this parlay below, did finish strong but it was a little too late for Jibs after that Soa loss.. Did hit some good props again which were nice but crapped out on a few parlays and the under round bets with the Nog brothers..

Gotta post the good with bad... I consider this a wash and bad since most of my hits were favorites on this parlay anyways... Next......

$5.00 $2,658.09 Loss 13 Team Parlay
    Win 8/1/15 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Bethe Correia/Ronda Rousey Under 1½ -340*
    Win 8/1/15 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1102 Mauricio Rua -195* vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    Win 8/1/15 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1201 Glaico Franca -175* vs Fernando Bruno
    Loss 8/1/15 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1302 Dileno Lopes -340* vs Reginaldo Vieira
    Win 8/1/15 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Stefan Struve -165* vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    Loss 8/1/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1501 Soa Palelei -210* vs Antonio Silva
    Win 8/1/15 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1602 Claudia Gadelha -440* vs Jessica Aguilar
    Win 8/1/15 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1702 Demian Maia -175* vs Neil Magny
    Loss 8/1/15 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1801 Rafael Cavalcante +135* vs Patrick Cummins
    Loss 8/1/15 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1901 Nordine Taleb +195* vs Warlley Alves
    Win 8/1/15 8:00pm UFC Fighting 2002 Iuri Alcantara -255* vs Leandro Issa
    Win 8/1/15 7:30pm UFC Fighting 2101 Vitor Miranda +140* vs Clint Hester
    Loss 8/1/15 7:00pm UFC Fighting 2202 Hugo Viana -380* vs Guido Cannetti
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-02-15 at 01:18 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Big foot vs stipe

Book it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Big foot vs stipe

Book it.
    Stipe all day long if it happens Beelz.. That's one guy that should put Big Foot on his arse again with his striking and speed.....

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Big foot vs stipe

Book it.
    Never happen

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Don't follow MMA, but from the quotes seems Miriam is just as clueless about MMA as she is boxing.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    sweet card last night, not looking forward to long break coming up
    they could've spread it out more

ridiculous amount of mma events the last month

this is just UFC, not including all the other MMA cards:

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Pat Cummins...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ He was getting peppered in that fight, was even out on his feet late in that early round.. Cummins sucked it up though and won against a chubby Rafael Cav.. Kuddo's to Starbuck boy the wrestler for weathering the early storm and punishment....

His stand up is still for shiiit though and needs work... That boy better work hard on his boxing or he will get dropped again soon at this UFC level..

He kinda reminds me of Jared Rosholt in a way but a smaller version.. Great wrestler, freakish strength, gritty, little head movement and becomes even more of a stationary target when starting to gas out or when their TD's are snuffed late in rounds.....

First ... 16171819