JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I've never seen Dominique Steele fight. Clueless as to what his skill level is.
    Steele can get bullied by a wrestler or someone that presses the fight forward and takes it to him.. Zac will do just that..

My take on Dominique Steele - Fairly durable but can be KO'd (5 losses with 3 by KO), he looks more scary then he actually is.. Doesn't pack super heavy hands as he only has 3 wins by KO in 18 pro fights on his record (keep in mind most of those 18 pro fights were in backyard venues against class C fighters also) He trains at Team Vision which is a very suspect camp in itself...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dominique-Steele-47845

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-15 at 02:22 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Steele can get bullied by a wrestler or someone that presses the fight forward and takes it to him.. Zac will do just that..

My take on Dominique Steele - Fairly durable but can be KO'd (5 losses with 3 by KO), he looks more scary then he actually is.. Doesn't pack super heavy hands as he only has 3 wins by KO in 18 pro fights on his record (keep in mind most of those 18 pro fights were in backyard venues against class C fighters also)http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dominique-Steele-47845

There's highlights from his last fight near the end of this.

@ 1:35

Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-20-15 at 01:06 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    What's the word on Andrew Holbrook.

He has 9 fights. 9 finishes via sub in the 1st/2nd round.

Is he good? Has anyone seen him fight?

ITT - Barboza's suspect chin makes it even.

Felder could have improved a lot. The way he dominated and finished Danny Castillo in his last fight was amazing.
    Felder has improved. I watched him in the regional circuit up close. He's very hungry now. Donald Cerrone has had a huge influence on him too. It's given Paul a lot of confidence. I just don't think he can hang with Barboza but we will see. The line is moving. They weer both even at -115. Now Felder is a +110 and Barboza is a -125. I got Barboza at -115.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

So Felder by KO less likely by decision. And Edson by whatever probably. But, thats the case, if you have to hedge, or youre very undsure, DONT F BET. Then its bad. These 5050 fights doesnt earn you money longterm, unless you believe you have a significant edge, which i can assure you, you dont have in this case. Rivera against brimage...thats a supposedly 5050 fight which isnt...this one, coin toss.

bjpenn85

That opera gif is outstanding, what a perfect taunt haha

bjpenn85

F that gif is money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Event write ups are coming out now... This should help close the deal on some of your 50/50 fight thoughts for some hopefully.. Read up gents, don't be lazy as it's additional information sources..

Combat - http://combatpress.com/2015/07/toe-t...d-predictions/

Bleach - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-ufc-on-fox-16
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

Robin Black is such a tool.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by mydikyoass84 View Post
    Your pic and your demeanor says it all. You're a loser, which is why you rub it in people's faces when you win a bet (which isn't often), unlike real actual winners like Jibbby and JoshKnows, but it's funny how you swing from his dick and act like his sidekick. Oh and btw, you're so cool because you have had an account for a little while, like I give two shits about my precious account on here. All that matters is identifying the winners and losers and knowing who to fade and tail. This place has gotten much better here recently after MD and Ron Paul left, but there are still worthless negative pieces of shit like you who still stink up this place. Have a nice day documented loser, enjoy losing with your embarrassing pic that every one here has made fun of.

What's sad is that I was posting that gif years ago. Get off my dikk, you're the biggest biter ever.

So deep in your head that you come crawling back half a year after I got you thrown out like a piece of thrash, and still butthurt about it. Love it.

You're so insignificant that nobody remembers you around here, and you're still full of madness and hate. Go outside sometime, there's more to life than being butthurt about a goddamn internet forum.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaphobia View Post
    Robin Black is such a tool.
    A very excitable tool indeed... Love the glasses though...

mirinquads

The fact that you think I give a shit about what anybody thinks of me or if my bets lose or not on this site, is hilarious to me. Love how you're mad about my picture too. It eats you up doesn't it, that my eyes are right there, looking at you with contempt, and you can't do shit about it.
    And yes, you got baited you, overextended and got thrown out. You're just not intelligent enough to hang.

Besides, Jibbby likes me, right Jibs? ; )

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

Ha! Funny Jibster.

This was Bubbles band before he accidentally ended up on the Trailer Park Boys

http://youtu.be/e-w2ZRFWf0I

A very excitable tool indeed... Love the glasses though...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Besides, Jibbby likes me, right Jibs? ; )
    I like everybody when I'm winning Miri you know this...

Don't try and bring me into your cyber wars and battles pal, been there and done that on this forum already and now have found peace in the middle east up in this beast...

mirinquads

This isn't a battle, this is the stalker up there getting slaughtered.

Glad you're not as butthurt as that chump up there when i burst your balls a little.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Saw a recent pic of Barao. He's not looking very good...

I think Barao hit the wall and needs to take some time off from the sport myself or take a few more easy fights to build back up his confidence.. Jumping back in the shark tank this soon is a mistake..

He's got that GSP burnt out syndrome going on in his head IMO... No former champion like Barao likes taking a first time beating like he did with TJ.. I think that first fight broke him mentally.. He was never the same after. That mental shield of invicibily was broken in other words... Wouldn't be surprised if he misses weight or looks for an out leading up in this fight.

All in on TJ if it happens.... I'm thinkng TJ finishes him in this next go around again but before round 5..

1009 Dillashaw wins inside distance +140

1041 Dillashaw wins by TKO/KO +175
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-30-15 at 02:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mirinquads

This goes deep most likely. TJ is no knockout puncher, more of a volume guy and Barao knows what to expect now. Took him 5 rounds to put away Joe Soto, who got starched his next fight by a no name. - TJ decision and the over.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    This goes deep most likely. TJ is no knockout puncher, more of a volume guy and Barao knows what to expect now. Took him 5 rounds to put away Joe Soto, who got starched his next fight by a no name. - TJ decision and the over.
    I think once Barao starts getting peppered and out worked after a round he's gonna have flash backs and remember what happen to him in that first fight and look for an out.. Just my opinion.. MMA is mostly a mental game at this level..

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Guys can we keep the posts constructive? If some of you want to bicker then create a thread for it. I mean no disrespect but the arguing clogs up the thread.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave CaptChaos145 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

snapperman2 gave CaptChaos145 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Miesha will win.
    I lied. I seen Miesha Tig ol' Bitties hitting the bag and I was mesmerize.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 07-20-15 at 09:44 PM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

guyz...can anyone chime in with some rationale as to why Elizabeth Phillips is -175/Jessamyn Duke +150

defies all insta-sherdog/-wiki capping

both losing their last two (but Duke's 2 oponent's miles better) and Duke holding an early-R2 submission win when they fought 3 years ago...

motivationally, i gotta suspect the brains-that-be figure Phillips back is far more squarely against the wall, as a loss will put her in the position of having lost to 3 cans in succession...while if Duke loses her 3rd in a row, at least 2 of them will have been to top-tier competition (not to mention that she's gotta have extended "shelf life" extension by virtue of her relationship with the company's Diva)

myself, i tend to discount a lot of the credence put in such "motivational" angles...and take a more practical approach...

*neither of these broads are anywhere near contender-level
    *Duke's certainly faced tougher competition along the way, AND
    *Duke's beat this same gal the only time they fought about 3 years ago...
    *both of 'em are gonna fight like hell to avoid the 3rd L in a row, which is always a stigma to be avoided

so, if it was pk and you were "gun to the head" forced to pick, why would anyone NOT choose Duke?

as there is in fact a fat payout on Duke, and i'm not one to look a gift-horse in the mouth, i'd like to know what i may be missing...before i walk into the "danger danger will robinson" trap set by the diabolical books

Last edited by fitguy67; 07-21-15 at 12:15 AM.

fitguy67

only faves that jump off the sheet as worthy of their ticket right now are Dillashaw & Tate

both about -200 so each straight is fine and you can also throw a splash on a parlay
    (Dillashaw*Tate) for a nice +125 ish

Dillashaw needs little justification: why expect anything different? watch that robinblack vid (as squirrely as the delivery is...going backwards detracted from the thesis, really)...still the guy demonstrates convincingly that the fight-altering crack in R1 was orchestrated, not random)

as for Eye? what's the fascination--good on the feet definitely...but absolutely ZERO to offer on the mat (not hard to get/keep down, not even a good initiator/opportunist scramble-wise)...not a good recipe for an all-round mentally tough Tate (who i'll take over anyone in the division not named Rousey or Zingano...good fight IQ wherever the fight goes, a career over-achiever who gets beat by the best...but seldom does bonehead stuff to beat herself)
    I picked Tate as a big dog against McMann on this basis...less skilled for sure but crafty and never folds...the twitter wannabe sharps are falling all over themselves in knowingly playing up Eye over Tate with absolutely no basis in history...

quick: Meisha Tate vs. Alexis Davis at pk..."gun to head" forced to risk all you hold dear...thought so, I rest my case...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 07-21-15 at 12:49 AM.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by mydikyoass84 View Post
    lol baited? Is that why I was banned? My God you're a moron. I didn't even speak to you with my other name. Anyways, have fun losing bets and sucking off JoshKnows and pretending his picks are yours. How many units are you down again sissy?
    Joshknows literally had a whole thread with wrong picks not too long ago. He's nothing special as a capper at all, he just throws out big bets. He is however somebody that will at least intelligently discuss the picks, thus someone who has a bit of value to talk to, unlike most of the forum. I love your mentality though - "HE TALKS TO HIM AND THEY HAVE THE SAME PICKS, LOL TOTALLY SUCKING HIM OFF DUDE."
    I don't give a shit what people think about my supposed record on this site. Literally, not a single fuk. You can all think im down 200 units. Do not care.

I will put you on ignore now, stop masturbating to my picture, and get another hobby than stalking me, wierdo. Was fun bashing you for a while though, bye now.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    guyz...can anyone chime in with some rationale as to why Elizabeth Phillips is -175/Jessamyn Duke +150

defies all insta-sherdog/-wiki capping
    Elizabeth Phillips took the previous fight with Duke on extremely short notice and that fight happened close to 3 years ago. Phillips trains with Juliana Pena. That could be one advantage -- having someone good to spar with and learn from. I'm clueless as to where Duke trains or who she trains with aside from her learning jits at 10th planet jj, but it could be accurate to say she isn't getting the kind of training she needs to win her fights. In her last few fights Jessamyn Duke has looked terrible standing, her reactions were embarrassingly slow. She didn't look like she belonged in the UFC. That could be why Phillips is the fave.

fitguy67

^good perspective...yeah, Jessy made Leslie Smith seem like Anderson Silva teeing off on a heavy bag

you sufficiently rained on my "free money"/"massive gift" parade...
    "lamp-post+150, danger will robinson!"
    Last edited by fitguy67; 07-21-15 at 09:49 AM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

This fight for Barao will make or break him. If he loses to Dillashaw he will tumble down and be considered washed up. However, I am giving him a chance to redeem himself. I won't call it a fluke as he was beaten to the punch every round and never had Dillashaw in danger of being finished. I think he underestimated him since he hadn't tasted defeat in nearly 10 years. Barao desperately needs to up his cardio otherwise he's in for another beat down. I don't see him hanging past 3 rounds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Combatpress boys are both picking the dog Duke to win....

I personally think both these chicks suck and either could win or lose.. May roll with the over at -200 in this fight myself as I believe that to be the safest gamble.. Phillips loves taking her fights to decision, hopefully Duke will watch out for the submissions on the ground this go around unlike she did in their first fight 2 years ago.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jessamyn-Duke-71307

I still think Duke as a +155 dog should not be discounted though. She was once one of the over hype'd Rhonda Rousey four horsewomen chicks that actually ment something at one time..

UFC on Fox 16 - Bantamweight 3 rounds - United Center - Chicago, Illinois - UFC Fight Pass
    Sat 7/25 2001 Elizabeth Phillips -175 o2½ -200
    4:30PM 2002 Jessamyn Duke +155 u2½ +170

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My early lotto card parlay play as I don't mind sharing.. Will report results after.. These will be my picks and large bets unless I see something crazy happen at weigh ins..

Favorite heavy from top to bottom unfortunately and leaning a bit more on the O/U's this go around as I do think a bunch of these fights are basically coin flips that could go either way..

I will be parlay'ing up the heavy valued bets in 2 or 3 team parlays like I normally do..

I'm also gonna be playing the under in the TJ Dill fight which can't be listed in this parlay...

$5.00 $1,079.90 Pending 12 Team Parlay
    Pending 7/25/15 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1002 T.J. Dillashaw -220* vs Renan Barao
    Pending 7/25/15 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1101 Jessica Eye/Miesha Tate Over 2½ -270*
    Pending 7/25/15 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 Edson Barboza -130* vs Paul Felder
    Pending 7/25/15 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Joe Lauzon -250* vs Takanori Gomi
    Pending 7/25/15 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1402 Gian Villante -225* vs Tom Lawlor
    Pending 7/25/15 7:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Danny Castillo/Jim Miller Over 2½ -185*
    Pending 7/25/15 6:30pm UFC Fighting 1602 Ben Saunders -105* vs Kenny Robertson
    Pending 7/25/15 6:00pm UFC Fighting 1702 Eddie Wineland -140* vs Bryan Caraway
    Pending 7/25/15 5:30pm UFC Fighting 1801 James Krause/Daron Cruickshank Over 2½ -170*
    Pending 7/25/15 5:00pm UFC Fighting 1902 Ramsey Nijem -130* vs Andrew Holbrook
    Pending 7/25/15 4:30pm UFC Fighting 2001 Elizabeth Phillips/Jessamyn Duke Over 2½ -200*
    Pending 7/25/15 4:00pm UFC Fighting 2102 Zak Cummings -250* vs Dominique Steele
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-21-15 at 11:10 AM.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    This fight for Barao will make or break him. If he loses to Dillashaw he will tumble down and be considered washed up. However, I am giving him a chance to redeem himself. I won't call it a fluke as he was beaten to the punch every round and never had Dillashaw in danger of being finished. I think he underestimated him since he hadn't tasted defeat in nearly 10 years. Barao desperately needs to up his cardio otherwise he's in for another beat down. I don't see him hanging past 3 rounds.
    http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-fall-of-renan-barao

What is certain is that the old dog must learn new tricks if he hopes to take his title back from a man who demonstrated such a complete understanding of his every flaw.

the Pete Townsend theory ("meet the new fight...same as the old fight")...
    ...i buy it...and at just about 2-1 (and rising) , it ain't too expensive (yet)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 07-21-15 at 11:05 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Barao is still young enough at only age 28 to rebound, get his mind right, change camps, move to the States and hook up with Greg Jackson maybe, re-dedicate himself to the sport perhaps a year or 2 down the line.. This beat down come Saturday night will surely send him reeling though..

He'll have to do some serious soul searching afterwards...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-21-15 at 02:24 PM.

PaperTrail07

his last win vs Barao was an epic performance..no way he does that again....I feel he will get the W but it wont be as smooth or as easy

bjpenn85

He should be able to counteract tjs style now, maybe copycatting tjs style would work. Bounce around and make life miserable same way. Probably just fold though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Paper as long as he wins...

A strong 2 team parlay IMO to win back even money.. Hit this hard myself...

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    07/25/2015 @ 05:00 PM MU [24302] T.J. DILLASHAW -215
    (RENAN BARAO vrs T.J. DILLASHAW)
    07/25/2015 @ 05:00 PM MU [24346] ZAK CUMMINGS -250
    (DOMINIQUE STEELE vrs ZAK CUMMINGS)

PaperTrail07

HaHa for sure....I do know a guy that Bets HUGE HUGE $..IMO.....15K over a UFC event .....is big on Dilla....I just think the line is a little high....Barao was shook/Dilla with a 1 of a kind performance....should be Dilla -160 IMO...
    ^^^Paper as long as he wins...

A strong 2 team parlay IMO to win back even money.. Hit this hard myself...

PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    07/25/2015 @ 05:00 PM MU [24302] T.J. DILLASHAW -215
    (RENAN BARAO vrs T.J. DILLASHAW)
    07/25/2015 @ 05:00 PM MU [24346] ZAK CUMMINGS -250
    (DOMINIQUE STEELE vrs ZAK CUMMINGS)

First 123456 ... Last