Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Yup best main card in a while, under was shite.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Also delighted for Nelson made Tatch look like a lil boy and that was a very dangerous fight for him. Even though I bet for him I honestly thought he would not be active enough against a fighter like that. Showed some great stuff.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    You got yourself a deal sunny-jim
    Be a man, you owe me a username change...learn from this..

the xx
    the xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Disagree here, I'd love to see swick get the Ko, as a fan of his. That won't happen though, he will merely survive the 1.5 rounds, I like the over here and I really like the value of Garcia by decision at +365
    Sharp call. Props.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Rory had it won if he made it out of the 5th

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

picked up on lawler and gunni, still in the red due to chad "outta gas" mendes but not even mad, enjoyed the card especially lawler and macdonald, now that was a fight. conor fought well, generally with hyped fighters who have never really been losing in any stage of a fight, when they start getting dominated and cut open like conor did you can see in there face that they are broken and start back pedaling. but conor did not at all and kept his confidence up so ive grown a little more respect for the irish man, he did however display a few holes in his game, but growing up in ireland there is a very low skill level of bjj and wrestling so he could never be on the same level as the top guys in those areas. i do hope he does improve and manage to win the belt as frankly im sick of seeing either brazilians or americans win it, its time for something different. frankly could careless if he fights aldo next, i wanna see edgar vs mcgregor.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Be a man, you owe me a username change...learn from this..
    i wouldnt of really insisted you change your name if mendes won, as i just like to stir the pot and have a little bit of banter. but none the less im a man of the word, i think only moderators can change names?? if so. please change my username to Joshknowsall69.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

Yep he had Lawler out on his feet with that one head kick, and Robbie took a beating for a good 2 rounds.. Rory was getting jack hammered square in the nose though all night long with those jabs and straight punches from the Ruthless one.. Hmmmm?

Anyways both fighters showed grit and heart.. Where does Rory Mac go from here? He came up short twice fighting Ruthless Robster now....

GR33D

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

this is a completely pointless post, its like saying if herb dean let the bell ring in the 2nd round in mendes v mcgregor, mendes would of held him down for he rest of the 3 rounds and won, or if stevens didnt land that nasty knee bermudez would of won on points. thats why they say dont leave it up to the judges as they are massive cocksmokers who all have guide dogs to navigate them throughout their sad lives.
    Last edited by GR33D; 07-12-15 at 01:10 PM.

the xx

this is a completely pointless post, its like saying if herb dean let the bell ring in the 2nd round in mendes v mcgregor, mendes would of held him down for he rest of the 3 rounds and won, or if stevens didnt land that nasty knee bermudez would of won on points. thats why they say dont leave it up to the judges as they are massive cocksmokers who all have guide dogs to navigate them throughout their sad lives.
    no, THAT was an interesting fact. yours was the pointless post.

GR33D

not pointless at all, the main thing i was getting at is the judges are blind. if you would like to contribute futher on this debate we have going on now could you please contact me on my website at, www.lemonparty.org

the xx

not pointless at all, the main thing i was getting at is the judges are blind. if you would like to contribute futher on this debate we have going on now could you please contact me on my website at, www.lemonparty.org
    I found the post you were referring to informative, that is all.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    there's a very good chance that McG is a "fair weather" fighter with negligible tolerance for joint pain...

Faber observed this very well in saying something to the effect that "what would make you tap to a little pain in the knee joint...can't be trained out of you"...

a quick sherdog of the guy's record show's that been completely dominant in all of his 17 wins (16 well ITD, 1 UD)...on the other hand, he's been Matt-Mitrione quick (in 30s and 38s) on both occasions when got into trouble...as they say at SBG, "fookin' 'ell ?!!"

before all you McNutHuggers bring up Holloway here...he got his ass injured, sure enough, and overcame that...but at no time did Max have him in any danger of losing the fight...if Hollaway had got him wrapped up in anything remotely painful it might have signalled the return of Connie McTapTap...all the "bullet-proof-self-belief" marketing-drivel to the contrary
    ________

"what would make you tap to a bit of knee pain...can't be trained out of you"

just livening things up in here...

McNutHuggers to the support of their god in 3...2...1...

Clueless and buried
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave Killer_Demo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

I was on Rory, but I completely agree, Robbie deserved this win, he came in with a excellent straight right like we never seen before, and broke up that nose all fight with it, he also came in with better takedown defense and better cardio I thought, he was also more comfortable and less stiff then Rory, Rory didn't have his same movement, young kid never experienced a championship fight. I personally had it 2-2 going into the 5th, even though the judges had it 3-1, round 1 was close and Robbie had round 3 till the end, so those could have been scored either way, both guys needed to let everything go in the 5th and Robbie did what he needed to do.

I hope u find a way to change your username for the next 2 weeks, because I took the bet seriously and would have changed my name for life had McGregor lost, regardless if you didn't want me to, I'm a man of my word. For yourself, you should make that happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I haven't seen an event thread get 12,000 views in a while.. This forum section is back and pumping..

Helps that this event card was stacked from top to bottom and had the Irish hype train pushing the charge.. Still I'm impressed..

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by the xx View Post
    Sharp call. Props.
    Thank you much!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ He's now officially part of the Alien Grey tribe..

That's what a 100 stiff jabs to the center of your face with the small gloves on will do to you..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-12-15 at 04:16 PM.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    easy with parroting the McGregorisms there pal: your guy's like a beaver floating down the canal on his back, with a hard-on shouting to all who'll listen "raise the bridge, raise the bridge"...

not a single one of your guy's scalps (or scalps of any of those scalps) would remotely worry Chad/Frankie on the one hand or Aldo on the other...

great to promote yourself in your own mind and to the world...but ridiculing in any way people like Mendes who've accomplished so much more than you have to date is not confidence...it's just self-obsessed doltism..."pride goeth before the fall" and all that...

"pride" is best reserved for what you've done...not the bullshit new-age oprah-channel way for what we TINK we're gonna do
    as for the character of the guy's jock you're riding...it's most revealing that in today's big media do, the only question McSelfObsessed was unable to wax eloquent on was the very last one...about what good he's done/doing to anyone in the world outside of fighting...all of a sudden all his crisp and clear images and words got fuzzy as shit...if "hooray for me" is the only channel on your receiver/transmitter...your life ultimately rings empty

one thing that emerges from all these Embedded episodes is this: Mendes would be a hell of a lot cooler guy to spend an hour with over a brew...another thing is that Chad (just like Frankie and Aldo) are not in the least intimidated...amused, yes...and very very thankful to the guy for greatly magnifying any paydays involved in exchange for enduring the bravado and histrionics

Nice call brah

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I probably watch Lawler v.s Red King at least 3 times a week....

First ... 17181920