krenwinkle
    krenwinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Got $2750 on mcgregor and will probably play more if it's still on. If it's Mendez still play mcgregor and win em both.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

10k on leg kick to the head KO

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% they put too much $ into this fight for it to be "cancelled"
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I'd be surprised to see Aldo fight but then again Dana has something up his sleeve. Probably a guaranteed win bonus, increased PPV/ticket shares, a rematch (or next title defense if he wins) in Brazil and some whores.

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

"It isn't what you know for sure that gets you in trouble...it's what you know for sure that just ain't so"
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I have a few quotes from memory.....

Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear - George Addair

Start with what you have, use what you have, do what you can - Arthur Ashe

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is - Vince Lombardi

The best revenge is massive success - Frank Sinatra

If you hear a voice in you say "you cannot believe" then by all means "believe" and that voice will be silenced.. - Jibbby
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Karmaphobia 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

The Champ hasn't lost in 10 years.. Don't see why he should start losing now.. He's beaten the best along the way.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jose-Aldo-11506

Champ keeps the belt...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-26-15 at 04:16 PM.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JIBBBY 40 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Scooby Doo, where are you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Scooby Doo, where are you?
    Thanks for the bitch points Unc.. Not necessary.. Yep the Irish hype train ends here after he catches a flying knee to the beard..

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Wow Aldo at +120 now, BookMaker and its skins still have McGregor at +106

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Wow Aldo at +120 now, BookMaker and its skins still have McGregor at +106

No, they don't. They've been off since news of the injury.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

most of these guys dont actually bet the fights. i dnt thnk aldo will make weight and fight will get canceled

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

mendes as back up

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

mcgregor is such a trap bet-damm can't you guys see it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just wait this line is only going in one direction... 5Dimes as of today....

Sat 7/11 1001 Conor McGregor -140 o2½ -120
    11:59PM 1002 Jose Aldo +120 u2½ +100

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Rory Mac is free money, no idea how the line keeps dropping. Lawler does nothing for the middle 3 rounds in all his fights.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Rory Mac is free money, no idea how the line keeps dropping. Lawler does nothing for the middle 3 rounds in all his fights.
    I don't see what's so free about paying -180 to play Rory considering Robbie Lawler already beat him once already just 2 years ago..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rory-MacDonald-14018

UFC 189 - Welterweight 5 rounds - MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
    Sat 7/11 1101 Rory MacDonald -180 o3½ -170
    11:30PM 1102 Robbie Lawler +158 u3½ +150

I agree though, Rory probably does pick him apart for 5 rounds to a decision win this second go around..

1107 MacDonald wins by 5 round decision +165

mirinquads

A razor close 3 rounder. Razor close, MacD ended in top position. This is a 5 rounder, and in a 5 rounder, Lawler basically stops fighting in the middle 3 rounds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A razor close 3 rounder. Razor close, MacD ended in top position. This is a 5 rounder, and in a 5 rounder, Lawler basically stops fighting in the middle 3 rounds.
    True but Lawler only had to train for 3 rounds going into that first fight.. He's gone the 5 rounds in 3 of his last 4 against top opponents.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Robbie-Lawler-2245

If anything I'd be concerned more about Rory Mac fighting past the 3 rounds.. Rory has never fought past the 3rd round in his MMA career.. That's going into uncharted waters for Rory...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rory-MacDonald-14018

These are the facts and they are undisputed....

mirinquads

Yes, he has and that's the problem.

Rewatch his last Hendricks fight. He did NOTHING in rounds 2-3-4. Nothing wants so ever, and should quite clearly have lost that fight.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Rory vs Tarec was a 5 rounder. He finished that bum quick.

mirinquads

Why am I even trying.

Will just keep the Jibbby fade strategy going strong!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why am I even trying.

Will just keep the Jibbby fade strategy going strong!
    We're on the same guy in this fight numb skull.. I'm going with Rory but I just don't think it's free money like you suggested ya silly little slag...

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I've been going back and forth for a couple of months on aldo or mcnuts..I was set on aldo in the beginning however I think i've changed my mind. Mcnut's confidence is what I'm worried about, He thinks he'll win regardless. This is how weidman acted before the first silva fight and look what happened?

I think if there's ever a time for aldo to lose it'd be now. He usually gets tagged and rocked in every fight. If mcnuts touches him I think he'll get the ko..Don't see this fight going to decision at all. I don't see how mcgregor can lose this and if he does I don't see how he can show his face again(from a fan's perspective) in the ufc..I mean, you'd think he'd be extremely embarrassed, would lose a lot of fans, and respect. Plus, his mouth wouldn't work anymore for future fights since he didn't back up a damn thing and lost to aldo..know what Im sayin'?
    Last edited by shabang; 06-28-15 at 04:30 PM.

mirinquads

We're on the same guy in this fight numb skull.. I'm going with Rory but I just don't think it's free money like you suggested ya silly little slag...
    All in Lawler

Pussay.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    I've been going back and forth for a couple of months on aldo or mcnuts..I was set on aldo in the beginning however I think i've changed my mind. Mcnut's confidence is what I'm worried about, He thinks he'll win regardless. This is how weidman acted before the first silva fight and look what happened?

I think if there's ever a time for aldo to lose it'd be now. He usually gets tagged and rocked in every fight. If mcnuts touches him I think he'll get the ko..Don't see this fight going to decision at all. I don't see how mcgregor can lose this and if he does I don't see how he can show his face again(from a fan's perspective) in the ufc..I mean, you'd think he'd be extremely embarrassed, would lose a lot of fans, and respect. Plus, his mouth wouldn't work anymore for future fights since he didn't back up a damn thing and lost to aldo..know what Im sayin'?
    If you do think Aldo has a suspect chin Shabang then Mcnuggets most likely pathway to victory is by KO then.. I can't remember what the odds were on that KO prop as they are still off the board..

I do think if McClown is to win it's gonna be by KO, doubt he wins by 5 round decision or submission... The under 2.5 at +100 could be something to consider as well...

Aldo could finish as McGregs chin has really never been tested..... Aldo has a mean straight right...

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 11:59 AM. Reason: image does not exist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I will say one thing going in favor of McConrad is that he is a southpaw.. Aldo could have some trouble with that maybe???...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...Jose-Aldo.html

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

"I think he makes the walk based on the financial impact alone," Stann said. "Here's the positive things for Jose Aldo going into this fight: This fight is going to make him an awful lot of money -- win, lose or draw. He's the only featherweight champion in history. I think he merits, no matter what, an immediate rematch if he were to lose this fight. For him, he takes the fight, there's already a built-in thing where if the performance is terrible people are going to point to the ribs first. And there's great build-up for a rematch and he'll get another great payday."

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ I think Stann's remarks have as much substance as a fart in the wind...

I'd be shocked to see the Champion Aldo tank in this fight, quit or give anything less then a 100%.. Here's my belt I quit Conor.. Not happening.. Brazilians have alot of pride and if Aldo shows up, rib hurting or not he will throw down and give it his all once the bell sounds...

Besides it's hard to throw a fight at this level unless you quit in between rounds.. McGregor is not one to take the neck if it's offered up as he looks to knock you out... That's like saying Anderson Silva in his prime when being the UFC champ throwing a fight for more money to come in a rematch.. Just not happening....

Aldo has been the UFC champ for years and if he wins it cements his legacy even further as the greatest and then he becomes even a bigger draw in the future.. He's only 28 years old and in his prime..

To think Aldo giving anything less then his all going into this fight especially after Mcrude tried to take his belt at a press conference and after talking all that smack is absurd.. I don't think he's scared either as he's faced scary opponents before..

The rib injury excuse is just an insurance policy that's it... Like Dana White said relax...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-15 at 08:38 PM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

damm aldo hasn't lost a fight sin ce 2005 and is still only 28 yrs. old i long ago learne the hard way to never bet vs. the champion only way mcgregor wins is by k.o.

mirinquads

I think Stann's remarks have as much substance as a fart in the wind...
    The rib injury excuse in just an insurance policy that's it...
    That's exactly what Stann says in the quote..........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's exactly what Stann says in the quote..........
    I heard the full after fight Stann commentary on Fox and it sounded to me like he was saying Aldo might take an easy out in this fight and it's ok to lose in a sense because of a guaranteed rematch big pay day..

It's all crap on a stick if you ask me...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-29-15 at 12:14 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Brandon Thatch over Gunnar "overrated" Nelson at -160 could be a solid play.. Gunnar Nelson isn't Conor McGregor by any means of the imagination for starters so don't be fooled..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gunnar-Nelson-25246

Simple put - If the stiff striking Rick Story can beat Gunnar Nelson overseas and basically in his own backyard chances are Brandon Thatch is gonna smoke Gunner Nelson here in the States in this rebound fight especially after getting beat by Benson Henderson the way he did.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brandon-Thatch-22298

Gunnar Nelson was not impressive at all in his last fight from what I saw... Thatch was very much game against Benson Henderson in that fight until he lost in round 4 to rear naked choke... This will be Gunnar Nelsons stiffest test to date IMO regardless win or lose...

This is a scheduled 3 round fight and I think that helps Thatch's chances in this one as well...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-15 at 11:20 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

John "Doomsday" Howard could also be a live dog at +110 over the more lucky then good Cathedral Pendred..

John Howard will be cut from the UFC if he doesn't win this fight.. He really needs this win and that's something to consider going in... Cathedral hasn't fought anyone very good yet in the UFC but that's not saying John Howard is that good either..

The question remains - Does Cathedrals string of gift decision wins run out here????http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cathal-Pendred-64373

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

John "Doomsday" Howard could also be a live dog at +110 over the more lucky then good Cathedral Pendred..

John Howard will be cut from the UFC if he doesn't win this fight.. He really needs this win and that's something to consider going in... Cathedral hasn't fought anyone very good yet in the UFC but that's not saying John Howard is that good either..

The question remains - Does Cathedrals string of gift decision wins run out here????http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cathal-Pendred-64373
    His confidence is at all time high and everything just seems to be going right for the guy at this point in his life..all these wins, extra fights by being persistent, rescuing beached dolphins etc etc .. I wouldn't bet against him just yet.

If anything the over would be pretty safe imo ..either cathal gets ktfo or it goes to the judges.
    Last edited by shabang; 06-28-15 at 11:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave shabang 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

All in Conrad + Rory. Beautiful ting.

First 12345 ... Last