nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

JDS will destroy werdum as will cain in a rematch. Arlovjsi will wreck him too if he can't get him down. Cain was landing on werdum the whole time.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    JDS will destroy werdum as will cain in a rematch. Arlovjsi will wreck him too if he can't get him down. Cain was landing on werdum the whole time.
    the problem is I think cain wins werdum in a rematch as well..I also thought cain would win their first fight .. see the problem?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I'm not betting against Werdum anymore, he's made me a believer..

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Werdum's win over Fedor all of a sudden doesn't look like as much of a fluke or due to Fedor being washed up. I'm happy for Werdum, he gained a ton of legitimacy that frankly he has deserved for awhile. He never should've been cut from the UFC in the first place. I find it humorous that hardly anyone gave him a shot against Cain and now I've been reading articles saying that he is one of the best heavyweights of all time and has cemented his place in history. His striking has obviously improved leaps and bounds the past few years and he will never be underestimated again.

Since Werdum fukked Velasquez up so badly, I don't think he deserves an immediate rematch. Let him win a couple of fights and climb back up the ladder to earn another shot. I think the best fight would be against JDS and they can run with the storyline of how JDS KO'd him and ushered him out of the UFC a few years back.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    no way in hell Arlovski beats Werdum...I could see Cain or JDS beating him but he could just as easily beat them IMO...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

it appears to be official, arlovski is next in line

First 12