LAx12
    LAx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by LAx12 View Post
    Are you mentally challenged, slightly retarded or just trolling the threads?

40 posts in and 0 bet points. Gotta call a spade a spade!!!.. This is where I miss MD...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Are you mentally challenged, slightly retarded or just trolling the threads?

40 posts in and 0 bet points. Gotta call a spade a spade!!!.. This is where I miss MD...

You do see the irony in this sentence right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    You do see the irony in this sentence right?
    Beelz don't start with me you silly little bastard... There is no irony as I bring the juice to these event threads and you know it... I just don't like being the enforcer.. Not my gig as I'm happy go lucky...

On a side note outside of MMA - Let's see if this sticks???

Pending6/7/15 8:00pm NBA Basketball 703 Cleveland Cavaliers +300* vs Golden State Warriors

04:29 PM
    [Ticket #: 215113488] STRAIGHT BET
    06/09/2015 @ 06:00 PM NBA [791] CLEVELAND +525 (NBA Championship - Series Prices)
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-07-15 at 09:47 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave GunShard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

If you think Velasquez will lose get your head checked.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    If you think Velasquez will lose get your head checked.
    Honestly the more i think about this fight the more competitive i think Werdum could be. I think ultimately Cain wins but i can see him having a tough moment or two.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Honestly the more i think about this fight the more competitive i think Werdum could be. I think ultimately Cain wins but i can see him having a tough moment or two.
    Cain V will press and clinch and wear out Werdum in no time if he doesn't KO him standing first.. Cain is a force in the HW division and is known for his pace, aggressiveness, cardio and wrestling. I'm sure he's trained up to avoid the submissions too.. He's gonna be ready for this fight simply put after being out for so long...

Werdum is in for a rough time me tinks!! I'm with UncleChail in I'd be shocked if Werdum pulls off a win by either Submission or a lucky KO.. I like Werdum as a person and will root for him on some level deep down but my cash will be on Cain V winning ITD...
    Points Awarded:

BELM0NT gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KingofKings

Beelzebubzy

Beelz don't start with me you silly little bastard... There is no irony as I bring the juice to these event threads and you know it... I just don't like being the enforcer.. Not my gig as I'm happy go lucky...

On a side note outside of MMA - Let's see if this sticks???

Pending6/7/15 8:00pm NBA Basketball 703 Cleveland Cavaliers +300* vs Golden State Warriors

04:29 PM
    [Ticket #: 215113488] STRAIGHT BET
    06/09/2015 @ 06:00 PM NBA [791] CLEVELAND +525 (NBA Championship - Series Prices)
    Jibby, the sentence is ironic because he would call you stupid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

For value on the main event I can't see a better play then this if you're pulling for Cain V... Straight play on Cain V is -450 and that's tough to swallow.. So Cain V winning ITD is my play as I just don't think Werdum can match the cardio and pace in this 5 rounder...

1009 Velasquez wins inside distance -150

This KO prop is tempting as well as I don't see Cain winning in any other way then by KO.. He surely is not gonna sub out Werdum.. Small chance Cain could win this by decision via the lay and pray but that's not likely to happen over 5 rounds IMO..

1041 Velasquez wins by TKO/KO -110

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

For value on the main event I can't see a better play then this if you're pulling for Cain V... Straight play on Cain V is -450 and that's tough to swallow.. So Cain V winning ITD is my play as I just don't think Werdum can match the cardio and pace in this 5 rounder...

1009 Velasquez wins inside distance <input id="radiox" value="M1_3" name="radiox" type="radio">-150

This KO prop is tempting as well as I don't see Cain winning in any other way then by KO.. He surely is not gonna sub out Werdum.. Small chance Cain could win this by decision via the lay and pray but that's not likely to happen over 5 rounds IMO..

1041 Velasquez wins by TKO/KO <input id="radiox" value="M1_19" name="radiox" type="radio">-110
    Werdum won't win a decision so Bet werdum ITD to hedge, the Cain Ko prop. Smartest move. Don't see the fight going the distance either way.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Werdum won't win a decision so Bet werdum ITD to hedge, the Cain Ko prop. Smartest move. Don't see the fight going the distance either way.
    Just play this then to play it safe both ways.. No need to hedge either way..
    1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -195

I played big "the fight won't go 5 rounds" in the last UFC main event with Hendo/Boetsch and that was the easiest money I ever won.. I don't see why that same theory can't be applied to this main event with the big boys fighting..

The Derrick Lewis/Jordan HW fight in the last UFC event I also played "the fight won't go the 3 round distance".. That hit as well with the big boys... Easy pay off again....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-08-15 at 07:20 PM.

UncleChael

Just play this then to play it safe both ways.. No need to hedge either way..
    1004 Fight won't go 5 round distance -195

I played big "the fight won't go 5 rounds" in the last UFC main event with Hendo/Boetsch and that was the easiest money I ever won.. I don't see why that same theory can't be applied to this main event with the big boys fighting..
    Do your thing Jibbs.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

cain by ko/tko/dq will be one of my biggest bets of the year

UncleChael

I think the main event gets finished in 2 rounds.. that's easy money. I also think Alvarez has no chin that's why Gils a slight fav..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-09-15 at 05:23 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thinking over the Kelvin Gastelom/Nate Marquardt match up -

I can't see how Nate "the former great" Marquardt can win it honestly? Nate's 36 years old now and going in against a durable iron chin Mexican juggernaut in Kelvin Gastelom.. KG has never been KO'd in his MMA career or stopped in 11 pro fights.http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kelvin-Gastelum-74700. KG's only loss was too Tyron Woodley in a questionable decision.. He's not gonna struggle with weight coming up a division now and shouldn't get out muscled or out wrestled against a PED free Nate Marquardt either..

Kelvin -425 straight is tough to bet on at those odds and even in a parlay - so I'm thinking the best way to bet this fight for value is - Gas wins inside the distance.. Not convinced Nate can go the 3 with KG in Mexico... Gastelom will be looking for a big win after his last fight loss to Woodley. Nate's chin has always been suspect too.. I think Nate gets pounded out in this one late..

Kelvin could possibly grind out decision win though but I'm guessing he finishes Nate in this one...

For value this could be a play -
    1205 Gastelum wins inside distance -105

KG Ko prop for even better value call could be the call also but that prop isn't out yet...

Beelzebubzy

Thinking Cain in Rd 1
    He has alternated between round 1 wins and round 5. He is due for a round 1

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

My thoughts on Werdum... I've followed his career fairly well. When he was younger he didn't train that hard. He was a very gifted BJJ player and fighter. The past few years he's been training very hard and combined with his natural talent spells trouble for anyone. He has the best BJJ out of any HW in the world. IF Cain takes him down he won't be able to do much inside Werdum's guard. Werdm is also very long and throws kicks, knees and punches. He'll be loose with his striking cause he won't mind being taken down if Cain so chooses.

Can has fought 2 guys in 5 fights I the last 3 1/2 years. Werdum poses different problems than Big Foot and JDS. Cain had to watch 1 thing with JDS... his hands. With Werdum he has to watch out for his striking and grappling.

I love Cain but I think a +400 line for Werdum is a steal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Capt while I agree with most of your points you are forgetting what kind of a beast Cain V really is.. He trains with champions and pushes them.. Werdum will have trouble keeping up cardio wise... He will need to KO Cain early to win this fight IMO..

People forget old Mark Hunt was kicking Werdums arse until he landed the knee.. The lucky knee won't land with Cain V... This will be a clinic...

DC's comments on training with Cain V.. http://themmareport.com/2015/05/havi...aniel-cormier/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-10-15 at 07:28 PM.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    My thoughts on Werdum... I've followed his career fairly well. When he was younger he didn't train that hard. He was a very gifted BJJ player and fighter. The past few years he's been training very hard and combined with his natural talent spells trouble for anyone. He has the best BJJ out of any HW in the world. IF Cain takes him down he won't be able to do much inside Werdum's guard. Werdm is also very long and throws kicks, knees and punches. He'll be loose with his striking cause he won't mind being taken down if Cain so chooses.
    werdum is slow as shit, his footwork is bad, his cardio is worse, you can't hit what you can't catch. and why the fk would cain even bother going into werdum's guard? he'll be looking to ''backpack'' him from side, working singles, mauling him, constant pressure, those lovely uppercut's he likes to throw when he's riding from side.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    werdum is slow as shit, his footwork is bad, his cardio is worse, you can't hit what you can't catch. and why the fk would cain even bother going into werdum's guard? he'll be looking to ''backpack'' him from side, working singles, mauling him, constant pressure, those lovely uppercut's he likes to throw when he's riding from side.
    Boy u think Werdum might be the 25th rank heavyweight in the world by your post. Im gonna take the guy seriously (Capt) since he sits ringside at many MMA events. By the way Werdums cardio was a big factor in his last win. Is it on Cains level? No. But it isn't bad right now.

dinosaurfacts
    dinosaurfacts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cain V will press and clinch and wear out Werdum in no time if he doesn't KO him standing first.. Cain is a force in the HW division and is known for his pace, aggressiveness, cardio and wrestling. I'm sure he's trained up to avoid the submissions too.. He's gonna be ready for this fight simply put after being out for so long...

Werdum is in for a rough time me tinks!! I'm with UncleChail in I'd be shocked if Werdum pulls off a win by either Submission or a lucky KO.. I like Werdum as a person and will root for him on some level deep down but my cash will be on Cain V winning ITD...
    Dinosaurs were: Saurpods. Seismosaurus was 165 feet long (it's tail helped!). Arentinosaurus was the heaviest at 100 tons. The Brachiosaurus was 39 feet high (which helped it reach branches in trees). Giganotosaurus was the largest hunting dinosaur, at 46 feet long and up to 8 tons!
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave dinosaurfacts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads gave dinosaurfacts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heyeverybody99, and mirinquads

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Cain wins late!!!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurfacts View Post
    Dinosaurs were: Saurpods. Seismosaurus was 165 feet long (it's tail helped!). Arentinosaurus was the heaviest at 100 tons. The Brachiosaurus was 39 feet high (which helped it reach branches in trees). Giganotosaurus was the largest hunting dinosaur, at 46 feet long and up to 8 tons!
    Best post on this forum all year.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Boy u think Werdum might be the 25th rank heavyweight in the world by your post. Im gonna take the guy seriously (Capt) since he sits ringside at many MMA events. By the way Werdums cardio was a big factor in his last win. Is it on Cains level? No. But it isn't bad right now.
    he might aswell be, because cain's only real threat (as in who would have a real shot at consistently beating him) went down in weight to lhw because they train at the same camp (and are close friends) the x-factor is that there isn't a chance in hell that werdum will ever be able to dictate pace against cain, that's just never going to happen, and werdum fighting at cains pace @ age 38? get real son.

werdum struggled bad with a two weeks notice mark hunt (who is also slow as shit) and even managed to lose the first round to this two weeks notice mark hunt, before he threw a sloppy as hell flying knee in the 2nd on a gassed hunt.

this won't end well at all.

Beelzebubzy

This is definetely some "Prison Break-esque" code.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lulz... I can break down dinosaurs too.. Don't get me started on that as well... Ya newbie 1 post prick bastard

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-10-15 at 03:17 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    This is definetely some "Prison Break-esque" code.
    Disregard... Got you confused with Papertrail with this post and decided to delete it all together...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-15 at 02:12 AM. Reason: wrong reply

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thinking of taking a stab at this Irish lad in Cathal Pendred at +135... Cathal is probably more lucky then good but the dude finds ways to win.. About the only dog play I sniffed out so far and feel reasonably comfortable betting on. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cathal-Pendred-64373

I think this is going to be FAVORITE heavy card IMO... Just can't see or envision alot of the dogs landing in this event..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-10-15 at 08:02 PM.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

JIBBBY i wish you well-really do but trust me guy you will die broke

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

The only bet I'm making on this card is whether or not kevin gastelums fat Ass makes weight

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Cathal Pendred's winning by decision-streak ends this weekend. Guy has been gifted 2 wins by decision

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    JIBBBY i wish you well-really do but trust me guy you will die broke
    God willing...

First 12345 ... Last