• Aldo

28 62.22%
  • McGregor

17 37.78%
    Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Aldo vs McGregor. Who will win?

If your life depended on it, who would you go with? My vote: McGregor. I know there are some sharp mma guys on here, so give me your vote please.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

is this a joke?...this is a joke right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Aldo....

Heyeverybody99

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    is this a joke?...this is a joke right?
    Ha, I guess you'll be making some easy money on Aldo then huh?

Heyeverybody99

I believe McGregor will be much too long and powerful for Aldo. I think he'll go down as one of the hardest hitters in ufc history.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Colin believes he the best in the world that has to count for something

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i think Aldo's length will pose a big problem for Mcgregor. Also think Conors kicking game is much better than Aldo's. Aldo's size advantage also has me worried.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

How about his girth Thor?

Heyeverybody99

Mirin, Thor, who do you like to win?

mirinquads

The girthiest one.. Gotta see at weigh in day

Heyeverybody99

Does length matter? I can't speak for Aldo, but there have been many past weigh ins where McGregor looks very............excited to be there.

All jokes aside tho, who do you like to win?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok let me break it down but keep it simple -

Aldo, arguably slightly quicker, bit longer, arguably better standing and or on the ground... Aldo is more experienced, fought better UFC competition to date and again is arguably and simply just a better fighter all the way around at this point.. The Irish hype loud mouth train stops here with this fight fellas..

This fight takes place on neutral ground as well in Vegas.. No home court advantage either way going into this one...

Aldo only lost 1 fight in his career and that was years ago when he first started out in MMA.. Doesn't count!!! He's faced and beat the best in the UFC and he is just now 28 years old.. How can you bet against that?

Needless to say Aldo will be jacked up for this fight as well knowing all the hype, rude actions and comments going in.. Take a close look at Aldo's record, especially in his last 7 fights and tread carefully my friends when betting on the Irish hero.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jose-Aldo-11506

These are the facts and they are undisputed!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-06-15 at 10:17 PM.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aldo longer? Jesus christ the people on this site are stupid.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Sykes 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Heyeverybody99 gave Sykes 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Sometimes, it's close though Skel and Aldo fights quick and long much like McGregor does.. http://cagerank.com/HR5K.G1RM/Conor-...r-vs-Jose-Aldo

Good luck betting on Conor "loud mouth, belt stealing" MCgregor though Skel and maybe I'm wrong about that outcome but I doubt it... We will see how it goes down tough guy????. .
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-07-15 at 12:14 AM.

Heyeverybody99

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i think Aldo's length will pose a big problem for Mcgregor. Also think Conors kicking game is much better than Aldo's. Aldo's size advantage also has me worried.

Last edited by Heyeverybody99; 05-07-15 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Didn't see Jibbs post

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

think it's a bit early to wage on Aldo just yet. Wait till fight day when all the one tooth Irish retards come out of the woodwork and put all their gypsy money on McGregor. Hopefully Aldo will pay evens

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    How about his girth Thor?
    no interest in discussing that shit Miri

Thor4140

I know bud i know.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    Mirin, Thor, who do you like to win?
    I watched the Mendes / Aldo fight the other night just to get that bad taste out of my mouth from Mayweather Pac. Aldo really has improved his striking. It is an interesting fight. Also watched Mcgregor Siver. Mcgregor does get hit but he is a gamer. I don't know really. Those odds on Aldo are pretty tempting but i think im gonna just enjoy it. I do think Aldo kicking game might come into play in this one since he prolly will have no fear of a Connor takedown. Then again Conner might take a few shots at a takedown just to mix it up a bit and try to stop those kicks from coming. If Mendes couldn't take Aldo down and control him Conner sure as hell isn't. Conner is no dope tho so it will be interesting to see his gameplan.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    think it's a bit early to wage on Aldo just yet. Wait till fight day when all the one tooth Irish retards come out of the woodwork and put all their gypsy money on McGregor. Hopefully Aldo will pay evens
    Lol'ing at this post.. Could be right.....

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Aldo wins.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    no interest in discussing that shit Miri
    Hey bruh, you were the one bringing up the length.

Anyway, value at Aldo at this line, he will have the ground advantage IF he decides to take it there. But it will be a closer fight than many expect, either way it goes.

Heyeverybody99

It's amazing to see all you fish picking against McGregor: the GOAT. Please bet Aldo hard. You will feel silly once the fight ends.

mirinquads

It's not gonna work breh, give it up.

Thor4140

Anyway, value at Aldo at this line, he will have the ground advantage IF he decides to take it there. But it will be a closer fight than many expect, either way it goes.
    Yeah might be one to sit back and just enjoy ya headcase

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sometimes, it's close though Skel and Aldo fights quick and long much like McGregor does.. http://cagerank.com/HR5K.G1RM/Conor-...r-vs-Jose-Aldo

Good luck betting on Conor "loud mouth, belt stealing" MCgregor though Skel and maybe I'm wrong about that outcome but I doubt it... We will see how it goes down tough guy????. .
    Jibby i was fuking around. U found some sense in my post everything i said i feel the opposite. Why the guy called me stupid. He was right if he thought i was serious.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

no it won't, standing for conor they are at best equal, in the grappling aspect however aldo's abilitys dwarfs conor in every way. and aldo only cares about keeping his belt, so this won't be 25 minutes of striking.

and before you try and ''retort'' and i have to waste seconds of my life responding, conor struggles at euro level facing purple belts in nogi comps, he has no accolades worth even mentioning, and john kavanaugh's biggest claim to fame is being a black belt under a guy who's known for being one of the first black belts in the us ever and yet have never been able to produce a single world class black belt.

aldo on the other hand is a multiple time brazilian national champion, with accolades from mundials & pro's and who has submission wins over rubens 'cobrinha' charles, and in the ufc & wec he's completly trashed the guard (and mounted) every single person he's ever been on the ground with. he's also a black belt in luta livre under marco ruas. he has exellent judo trips and a good single + double aswell.

standing he has probably the best defensive boxing in all of mma (exellent footwork and very good headmovement) to go with this he also has one of the best jabs, and he's ko'd people with fists,knees,feet,elbows and throws and put together exellent combinations that do damage when they land wether it's his hands or any other type of strike.

so where exactly is it conor makes this close? because he has a few inches of reach? because he's a southpaw? i mean where?

mirinquads

Plekz, you're so amusingly insecure.

plekz

and you are a windbag who can't even back up your own claims with anything of merit. what's havin an opinion worth if one can't even make a basis for said opinion when questioned?

or didn't mommy and daddy teach you the basics? penetrate has ''insecure'' to do with calling you out for making baseless claims (baseless because you are unable to back them up)

mirinquads

You tell me to not retort because I waste your life, and now you're angry because i didn't?

plekz

i didn't say don't retort, if i meant that i would have written so explicitly. more akin to a please do try, than a don't.

you silly fraggle.

Heyeverybody99

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    no it won't, standing for conor they are at best equal, in the grappling aspect however aldo's abilitys dwarfs conor in every way. and aldo only cares about keeping his belt, so this won't be 25 minutes of striking.

and before you try and ''retort'' and i have to waste seconds of my life responding, conor struggles at euro level facing purple belts in nogi comps, he has no accolades worth even mentioning, and john kavanaugh's biggest claim to fame is being a black belt under a guy who's known for being one of the first black belts in the us ever and yet have never been able to produce a single world class black belt.

aldo on the other hand is a multiple time brazilian national champion, with accolades from mundials & pro's and who has submission wins over rubens 'cobrinha' charles, and in the ufc & wec he's completly trashed the guard (and mounted) every single person he's ever been on the ground with. he's also a black belt in luta livre under marco ruas. he has exellent judo trips and a good single + double aswell.

standing he has probably the best defensive boxing in all of mma (exellent footwork and very good headmovement) to go with this he also has one of the best jabs, and he's ko'd people with fists,knees,feet,elbows and throws and put together exellent combinations that do damage when they land wether it's his hands or any other type of strike.

so where exactly is it conor makes this close? because he has a few inches of reach? because he's a southpaw? i mean where?

Good break down Plekz... I agree...

However, Coner McG is tough to take down as he's very quick on his feet and fights out of range though, might be hard to hold down also as those are the only problems I see with this grappling exchange theory..... This is the prop value anyways -

Sat 7/11 1039 Aldo wins by submission +650

mirinquads

Why waste my time with a passive-aggressive insecure little man such as your self?

123 Last