Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by tebowned View Post
    Luke already beat that ass.
    I know, I mentioned that in post #219.

I don't know if you watched it or not, but it was a pretty even fight that Luke won by decision.

tebowned
    tebowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I know, I mentioned that in post #219.

I don't know if you watched it or not, but it was a pretty even fight that Luke won by decision.

Lol as a 26 year old. Imagine luke with 5 years more experience vs a 36 year old jacare.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Ok fellas I'm getting frustrated with O/U round bets... Trying hard to nail them down though.. Gonna try to dail in harder for a few more cards... I just figure the smaller guys and gals in mma are more likely to go the distance then get stopped because they don't pack the big punch and they are so agile and quick they can escape the subs as well.. The smaller peps don't gas out easily either... The bigger guys gas and pack the bigger punch simply put!! I learned with the Patrick Cummins KO tonight...

I'm on mission to master MMA betting like I have done in MLB in years past...

Commitment to excellence should always be the goal chaps!!!!! Raise the bar always or you're just passing thru life.............
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-18-15 at 10:46 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by tebowned View Post
    Lol as a 26 year old. Imagine luke with 5 years more experience vs a 36 year old jacare.
    Both of them have greatly improved since their fight and Souza has finished everyone of his opponents. Hell, Souza just finished Mousasi. That itself is a great feat. Vitor Belfort laid out Luke 2 years ago and Vitor was like 36 at the time.

As far as age goes, there isn't even a 5 year difference between Luke and Souza.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-18-15 at 10:35 PM.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ok fellas I'm getting frustrated with O/U round bets... Trying hard to nail them down though.. Gonna try to dail in harder for a few more cards... I just figure the smaller guys and gals in mma are more likely to go the distance then get stopped because they don't pack the big punch and they are so agile and quick they can escape the subs as well.. The smaller peps don't gas out easily either... The bigger guys gas and pack the bigger punch simply put!! I learned with the Patrick Cummins KO tonight...

Commitment to excellence should always be the goal chaps!!!!! Raise the bar always or you're just passing thru life.............
    I'm with you. Had a BAD O/U night. Did amazing with the other bets.

Was sure Dariush was gonna finish Miller.

Was surprised to see Mizugaki get finished.

Also did the mistake of betting "going distance" instead of over 2.5 -- that cost me on Means fight, Holloway and Anderson fight. Those hurt.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i wonder if Machida retires after that fight. That elbow he took to the head might have giving him brain damage. Im surprised his head didn't splatter all over the place. He should have never been sent out for round two.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

stick to picking the fight winners..over the years, I've come to the conclusion that the over/unders in MMA are way too wildly unpredictable...if anything take the + money for the totals.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I'm with you. Had a BAD O/U night. Did amazing with the other bets.

Was sure Dariush was gonna finish Miller.

Was surprised to see Mizugaki get finished.

Also did the mistake of betting "going distance" instead of over 2.5 -- that cost me on Means fight, Holloway and Anderson fight. Those hurt.
    Yep I got slammed on 1 of the O/U bets but did come out about $800 up on the over all betting card and event.. I'm not complaining but If I hadn't bet the O/U's I would have come out of this event winning $1100 or so probably. That is a bit disheartening to think about...

The Cub Swanson/Max Holloway Under 2 1/2 was a killer as I had 3 bets totaling $300. My largest bet of the night.. Just missed it as Cub was sub'd out late in the 3rd as the end happened just past the half way mark in the 3rd.. Should have bet ITD instead of U 2 1/2.. Got greedy with the +190 odds.

Calculator if you played the won't go the distance play with Hollaway/Swanson you won that bet and that was the right call!!!!

5 11:17pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 3033333-1 $50.00 $95.00 Loss 4/18/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1201 Cub Swanson/Max Holloway Under 2½ +190*
    4/12/15 11:13pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 30333333-1 $100.00 $190.00 Loss 4/18/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1201 Cub Swanson/Max Holloway Under 2½ +190*
    4/12/15 11:00pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 303333333-1 $150.00 $285.00 Loss 4/18/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1201 Cub Swanson/Max Holloway Under 2½ +190*
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-19-15 at 10:03 PM.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I did the mistake of placing "going distance" instead of over 2.5 on the Holloway fight.

First ... 5678