Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Rockhold going to lose by decison.

UncleChael

OSP is the dog and he ain't getting any love. He lost to Bader who is pretty good himself, I bet ur ass he's spawling and has been training his wrestling since then. He knocked out Shogun recently, pretty easily. Patrick Cummings? I guess this is a step up for him, no? other than Cormier and they're giving Cummings wrestling credit the edge? We'll see fellas. It's gonna be a gooder.

UncleChael

Machida has been fighting since he was two years old, way longer than Surfer boy. Rockhold tried to takedown Vitor and was stuffed forced to stand. Weidman's game plan against Machida wasn't to hold him down and to wrestle him but to pressure him, make him uncomfortable with his knock out power and superior wrestling, Machida was off by a better fighter in Weidman. I bet Rockhold can take the first round from Machida with maybe some pressure and with a late takedown, but I know it'll be even harder to hold Machida down in the later rounds .. and possibly we might see Machida slowly take over the fight. It's gonna be a gooder

UncleChael

#WelcomeToTheMachidaEra

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    OSP is the dog and he ain't getting any love. He lost to Bader who is pretty good himself, I bet ur ass he's spawling and has been training his wrestling since then. He knocked out Shogun recently, pretty easily. Patrick Cummings? I guess this is a step up for him, no? other than Cormier and they're giving Cummings wrestling credit the edge? We'll see fellas. It's gonna be a gooder.
    OSP could knock out Cummings standing perhaps but you always gotta bet on the superior wrestler and grappler at the UFC level.. Cummings has been improving by leaps and bounds since training full time and I fully expect him to be an even better fighter coming into the cage this go around from last.. His Olympic caliber wrestling of the past should not be ignored.. OSP has had time to improve over the years and I just haven't seen alot of improvement in his MMA skills fight to fight...

This is why I bet on Cummings Unc and that is why the odds makers made him a slight favorite..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-13-15 at 09:43 PM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockhold going to lose by decison.
    If he's gonna lose it's either by KO or decision. I fear decision as the UFC brass will rob Machida. I just think Rockhold is an overrated, overhyped Strikeforce scrub like you.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

It's gonna be a gooder
    What the fukk is a gooder?

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    If he's gonna lose it's either by KO or decision. I fear decision as the UFC brass will rob Machida. I just think Rockhold is an overrated, overhyped Strikeforce scrub like you.
    If he's gonna lose it's gonna be by KO, Sub or Decision maybe even a DQ. I'm not a Strikeforce scrub, I'm the real deal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thinking Sterling is really improving and Mizugaki is on the decline, solid bet even at -290... Parlay that up boys!!!

Vanzant is a little hottie and I'm gonna make a play on her just based on looks... Lulz

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Vanzant looks retarded like you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vanzant looks retarded like you.
    Midget maybe but not retarded ya blind bat...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

And then you dig up a picture where she seems to have fetal alcohol syndrome. Solid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hollafront

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Looking over some prop plays now for value -

I grabbed the prop" fight won’t got the distance" at +170 in the Sterling/Mizugaki match up.. Dominique Cruz dropped Mizagaki in the first round in his last fight. Dominique Cruz is known for decision wins and if he dropped Mizugaki in 1st round the undefeated Sterling certainly can before the final bell sounds as well perhaps is my thinking. Sterling also has alot of submission wins as well on his record..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Aljamain-Sterling-66313

If you really want to gamble on that finishing in a hurry the U2.5 pays off at +210.. I'm playing it a little safer..

Pending4/18/15 8:00pm Props Fighting 1704 Fight won't go 3 round distance +170* vs Mizugaki / Sterling goes 3 round dist
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-14-15 at 03:44 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

dominick cruz is probably back like never before, why do you compare the new cruz with the older one? Not only that, Mizugaki rarely gets finished, if not matched up with the absolute best, once by faber, before that in freakin 2006. I wouldnt gamle on sterling ground and pounded mizugaki, or KOing He might, hes beast, but, its a f reason the line is 170+ its because of mizugaki insanely high tendincy to go to decision, its not like mizugaki is going to finish sterling, so youre only chance is get a sterling finish, thats a gamble!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    dominick cruz is probably back like never before, why do you compare the new cruz with the older one? Not only that, Mizugaki rarely gets finished, if not matched up with the absolute best, once by faber, before that in freakin 2006. I wouldnt gamle on sterling ground and pounded mizugaki, or KOing He might, hes beast, but, its a f reason the line is 170+ its because of mizugaki insanely high tendincy to go to decision, its not like mizugaki is going to finish sterling, so youre only chance is get a sterling finish, thats a gamble!
    MMA is always a gamble..

Cruz has never been known as a devastating KO artist with massive punching power.. This fight with Sterling is more myself looking at how weak and Diminishing Mizugaki has looked in recent fights more then anything else.. This undefeated kid Sterling I'm impressed with as he has a submission game as well to finish fights with.... Mizugaki I am not that impressed with.....

At +170 I'll take the gamble and say the fight does not go the distance... Just my take...

As always tail at own risk...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-14-15 at 08:20 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Thinking of another UNDER 2.5 ROUND bet for value is the Cub Swanson/Max Holloway scrap.. Now both of these guys have big punching power, both very skilled strikers, chins are arguably both not granite, both like to stand and finish fights first... I don't understand these odds at all..

303862365-1 4/12/15 11:13pm $100.00 $190.00 Pending 4/18/15 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1201 Cub Swanson/Max Holloway Under 2½ +190*

Does anyone else have some prop ideas for VALUE????? Or is it all me????
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-14-15 at 10:19 PM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Midget maybe but not retarded ya blind bat...

The chick on the left is hot. What's her name?
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Hollafront 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

As V mentioned I do think the odds are very favorable for Cummins to win the fight by decision as OSP is crazy hard to finish.. Ground and try to Pound for 3 rounds is what I'm thinking Cummins will do to win the fight on points.. Cardio will favor Cummins and I'm thinking that will seal the deal in the later rounds if he doesn't get clipped standing early on first.....

If the props ever comes out for OSP winning in 1st round or by KO that could be a good hedge play to counter if the odds are really favorable for those..

Pending4/18/15 7:00pm Props Fighting 1511 Cummins wins by 3 round decision +140* vs Not Cummins by 3 round decision
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-14-15 at 10:56 PM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Jibby tell me who the girl is. My dick is so hard right now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby tell me who the girl is. My dick is so hard right now.
    You're gay just like Miri so stop faking and pretending that you b liking either girls looks...I doubt you're sporting wood off the picks..

The Van Zant O 2.5 at -190 thrown in a parlay and or the Van Zant wins by decision prop at +220 might be looking better to me then the 2 pictures I posted up right about now.. Those 2 little girls aren't gonna finish and Van Zant more likely then not wins this fight on the judges scoring cards after the final bell......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-14-15 at 11:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Leaning OSP
    Wait and get him winning by KO or winning inside the distance for better odds if you must Killer... OSP ain't gonna sub out cummins or beat him by decision as most MMA experts would suggest...

Gonna try this 3 team parlay that pays out a little more then 3x the money back..

Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 4/18/15 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1001 Lyoto Machida/Luke Rockhold Over 3½ -145*
    Pending 4/18/15 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1301 Felice Herrig/Paige Van Zant Over 2½ -190*
    Pending 4/18/15 7:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Ovince Saint Preux/Patrick Cummins Over 2½ -165*
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-15 at 02:18 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quality fighters usually tends to go to decision. Max wasnt finished by mcregor, although mcregor was hurt, it should tell you something about how good max holloway is. maybe swanson by sub, but i do think it goes all three rounds as holloways takedown defence is quite good, so the fight probably ends standing. Do you see max finish cub? Then you should be careful about betting the under yes.

UncleChael

Fukk u odds makers, I love it when theyre wrong!!!

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Terrible bet on the Miz fight gets finished.

Miz fights going to dec have been money in the bank for a long time. Why get all giddy off 1 finish loss to a much better fighter than sterling. Makes no sense.

UncleChael

Last main event dogs. Maia, Cro Cop, FRANK MURR, AND THE DRAGON. UFC LOVES GIVING THEM TO US SBR!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Quality fighters usually tends to go to decision. Max wasnt finished by mcregor, although mcregor was hurt, it should tell you something about how good max holloway is. maybe swanson by sub, but i do think it goes all three rounds as holloways takedown defence is quite good, so the fight probably ends standing. Do you see max finish cub? Then you should be careful about betting the under yes.
    Really like the Max Holloway/Cub Swanson fight not going the distance.. I think a KO or Submission happens one way or the other in this one.. Both fighters are just too talented offensively and to be honest I don't trust either mans jaw when getting hit flush... Thinking Holloway KO's Cub Swanson...

Side note.. Love the San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans in the NBA tonight.. Big game for both teams.. That game starts in 30 minutes... Just thought to share...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-15 at 06:54 PM.

UncleChael

Took Edgar 24mins 56 seconds to finish Cub.

UncleChael

Ufc fn 67 nik lentz vs charles olivieria they're gonna fight finally.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Took Edgar 24mins 56 seconds to finish Cub.
    Took Jose Aldo 8 seconds to KO Cub in the 1st round....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-15 at 08:53 PM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

Jibby you make way too many bets and too many hail mary parlays. You are a rookie bettor.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Terrible bet on the Miz fight gets finished.

Miz fights going to dec have been money in the bank for a long time. Why get all giddy off 1 finish loss to a much better fighter than sterling. Makes no sense.
    His last fight -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-15 at 09:31 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby you make way too many bets and too many hail mary parlays. You are a rookie bettor.
    I do make alot of bets but most are favorites when I do with favorable odds and even if I win one lose one I come out on top.. I typically parlay up the big favorites that I really like also..

I am going absolutely nuts with the O/U bets on this card and you could be right though Hollow.. Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.. Trying to nail down the O/U bets and have been working on them lately. This card is really screaming O/U round bets... Got the straight win/lose bets down and always did.. Bet the most with the straight win/lose plays still..... It works out..

I bet almost every UFC card taking place in the States from top to bottom because I cover it and write about it.... If it ain't broke why fix it? Check the UFC threads over the past year.... At the end of each event thread if I'm still posting that's because I'm winning.. If I'm losing I won't post and or just post to congrats others..... Honest truth..

I post my picks and amounts with almost every UFC event and I usually close out strong... I'm not bragging either... I'm still a work in progress and not officially a pro gambler yet..

I did lose my NBA Spurs pick tonight and will stop posting now.. $100 x3 books down the toilet... Most NBA experts picked the Spurs to win.. Oh well...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-15 at 11:19 PM.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro

tldr

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Middle card fight that wasn't mentioned on this thread.. Here you go fellas as I'm done -

Probably a good idea to FADE Corey "Beastin" Anderson in this match up if you must... The guy won the worst season of tuf against the likes of Patrick Walsh and Matt Van Buren in uninspiring wrestling matches. Then he fights a debut middleweight on short notice in his last fight in Justin Jones and has another uninspiring boring snoozer.

Gian Villante was a wrestling state champion in a good state (NY) and has an 85% TDD. He can take a shot to land a shot as shown in the Maldonado fight, comes from a decent camp and trains with Weidman and Eddie Gordon.. 6-2 in his last 8 fights - both losses to Fabio Maldonado and OSP.. Respectable losses maybe but both by decision never the less.. I think Gian Villante is able to negate Corey's TD attempts for the most part and get the best of him standing.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gian-Villante-42802 Gian Villante holds the experience edge anyways...He should get the victory by decision this go around if he can keep the fight standing simply put.......

Not a bad idea to parlay up the O2 1/2 rounds at -185 as that's probably the best bet going into this one for value in my opinion with all that being said..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-15 at 11:15 PM.

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    OSP could knock out Cummings standing perhaps but you always gotta bet on the superior wrestler and grappler at the UFC level.. Cummings has been improving by leaps and bounds since training full time and I fully expect him to be an even better fighter coming into the cage this go around from last.. His Olympic caliber wrestling of the past should not be ignored.. OSP has had time to improve over the years and I just haven't seen alot of improvement in his MMA skills fight to fight...

This is why I bet on Cummings Unc and that is why the odds makers made him a slight favorite..
    OSP last 5 fights where against monsters. He went 5 rounds with Bader. Finished the other 4 monsters.
    I didn't see as much improvement in Pat's MMA skills when he fought Roger Narvaez who is almost the same build as OSP but just not as good. Both 6'3 with 80 inch reach who Pat finished with Punches to the back of the head, questionably and he got clipped earlier in the fight, imagine an OSP hitting him. It's a lot harder to take someone down than to defend a take down. Lean OSP.

First 12345 ... Last