Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Can someone break down the algebra for me?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Thinking Tim Means is a solid play at -110.. He's got the experience edge going in, 2 fight win streak and I think he can match up well against Lima.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tim-Means-11281

Pending2/28/15 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1702 Tim Means -110* vs Dhiego Lima

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Can someone break down the algebra for me?
    by far the best way of putting on multiple bets when only one of them can ultimately win
    (perfect for picking a few golfers or racers...or a few different final rounds of a fight, such as here)

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting-t...ing-calculator

by "dutching", you'll end up with a set of plays that ultimately work out to a fixed payout WHICHEVER of your selections wins...

hint: put 100 in at the bottom where it says "total staked"...then the "profit" will tell you what that fixed payout equivalent is

but to use the above, you have to know how to convert from American format to Euro-format

if the betting-innumeracy is that far gone, the afflicted is prescribed this calculator/tutorial

http://www.intensegambling.com/sport...dds-converter/

Jesus, aren't there any numeracy requirements for membership in the "better than everybody else" club...or is "brilliance by association" with your leader just assumed?
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-24-15 at 07:33 PM.

fitguy67

er, on second thought...forget that last post...

I'm too good to waste my time explaining things to those either not fit enough to appreciate whatever i deign to post (...or not obsequious enough to stroke my needs for constant reassurance of my intellectual prowess).

In fact, I'm too good to even bother editing all the brilliance out of it...let my inferiors nibble at the scraps...

speaking of scraps...is that pepperoni i smell?...er, gotta go...pizza's here!
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-24-15 at 06:59 PM.

fitguy67

while u little people are googling "obsequious" (and while i switch from pepperoni to hawaiin...mmm, pineapple-juice/ham-fat runoff)...

look up "satire", "parody", and write up a piece on the disappearing art of "reading between the lines"...oh never mind...just message me, using as many media as possible telling me how wonderfully clever I am...

the best "offerings" will receive official promotion of their "minion status" witin Overtheria

that is all...(can't spoil you inferiors with too many pearls at one sitting...)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-24-15 at 07:50 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We gotta remember there has been no one as dominate and scary as Rhonda Rousey in womens MMA period..
    Hard to bet against that right?

That's like betting against GSP, Anderson Silva, Matt Hughes, and Chuck Liddel in their primes... You just don't do that and it's simply not a wise move!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-24-15 at 07:55 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Also some nice titties, eh Jibbbs?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Also some nice titties, eh Jibbbs?
    Sup Miri? Seen you been posting on that other forum.. Didn't think you would jump ship like that pal...

To answer honestly - Rhonda is a bulldog and unfortunately I don't find her or her titties very desirable... She may be better looking then Zingano though if I were judging a beauty contest.....

mirinquads

She's too old for you eh? I get it.

Got temp. banned after I'mdumberthanu failed to 'dox' me and got him self hilariously banned in the process. Seems Ronald Mcdonald got taken out as well, which might make this forum worth posting on. At least I can come here for dat highlevel jibbby analysis. Where are the NBA picks at?!

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    while u little people are googling "obsequious" (and while i switch from pepperoni to hawaiin...mmm, pineapple-juice/ham-fat runoff)...

look up "satire", "parody", and write up a piece on the disappearing art of "reading between the lines"...oh never mind...just message me, using as many media as possible telling me how wonderfully clever I am...

the best "offerings" will receive official promotion of their "minion status" witin Overtheria

that is all...(can't spoil you inferiors with too many pearls at one sitting...)
    While I sometimes enjoy reading your posts, I think you just hit 'MD Status Level' with this one.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Karmaphobia 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fitguy67

She's too old for you eh? I get it.

Got temp. banned after I'mdumberthanu failed to 'dox' me and got him self hilariously banned in the process. Seems Ronald Mcdonald got taken out as well, which might make this forum worth posting on. At least I can come here for dat highlevel jibbby analysis. Where are the NBA picks at?!
    in the immortal "words" of Vaughany: lol

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaphobia View Post
    While I sometimes enjoy reading your posts, I think you just hit 'MD Status Level' with this one.
    actually, i was going for blatant satire: to make the "Emperor's New Clothes" nature of that "other place" apparent

sorry if i went too far...i've heard that if you get too good at impersonating Barbara Streisand, you can go permanently cross-eyed...so i better cool it...

(insert nonchalant whistling emoticon...whilst I put my helpful good-guy cape back on)

ahhh, better...getting into that sarcasm "zone" is a dangerously-intoxicating thing

thanks for that much-needed cold slap in the face, Karma
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-24-15 at 08:33 PM.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    in the immortal "words" of Vaughany: lol
    My information is basically freely avaliable for anyone with half a brain. I posted my picture here for christ sake. I have nothing to hide, and yet he finds someone from another country.

Fitguy, I think this other place thing is weighing heavily on your mind. You seem to be as obsessed with it, as Imdumberthanu and Ron is with me. Literally every other post you make here is about that. Shouldn't you be happy that all the guys you hate so much doesn't post here any more? Relax bro, it's just the internet, why do you sweat it so much?

fitguy67

^^fair enough...back to full-on "tit for tat" stance for me...will even back up to a "clean slate" amnesty for returnees who show up, apparently willing to play nice^^

so no pre-emptive strikes from me...as long as i don't sense a resurgence in the sorts of personally-abusive posting that got me repeatedly on my "high horse"...i dismount

i like a very informal, very "free to use whatever jargon you choose" kibitzing...100% ok if it is of the blatantly politically-incorrect variety (faak pretending we're offended by everything the Oprah Network tells us we're supposed to be offended by)...for example, i have never been offended in any way by Rocky16's "way over the top" posts...cuz you know it's worded for shock-parody humor...his posts are funny as hell and carry no personal venom...contrast that with MD's telling someone in no uncertain terms they are insufficiently intelligent to be "allowed" to post...it's not the language at all...it's the clearly-personal mean-spirited insulting tone of the latter that poisons the atmosphere around here...

to be clear...i hate prudishness...use whatever terminology you want to make a point...but "stay in your lane" with respect to digging into (with intent to "out" or "expose" any aspect of anyone's real life)...real life, and real bet amounts etc. is personal...

talk sport, betting sport, and betting in general...and kibitz freely..agreeing and disagreeing on points of discussion should be as free as chickens fighting in a hen house...but we gotta drop the "keeping of scores" and trying to even them based on past discussions...if you can't agree to disagree and move on...and instead gotta get revenge by bringin' up other shit or comparing bankrolls, salaries, dick sizes...whatever...you don't belong in a forum for adults...

so let's talk and kibitz freely, using whatever vocabulary we choose...as long as there is a clear understanding that EVERYyone has a right to post, no "pulling rank" and we keep the really mean-spirited (and the downright nosey) shit off the board...ok

but we don't need all that shit: if you want an end to fit's ponderous and moralistic word blizzards...then for the love of mike, stay "just this side" of mean and nasty...no need to mind your language...but mind your attitude and altitude (ie. talk to other posters...don't "talk down" to them...no one's better than anyone else here...regardless of what and who you are in "real life"...keep that 100% separate from this board...we'll have more fun AND hopefully help each other lose our money to the books slower )

Last edited by fitguy67; 02-24-15 at 10:57 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

fitguy67

^^that's a brilliant number...for all of us "kids of all ages"^^

and I'll post a video that was called to my attention on twitter by Nate Miller...

there may be fights lasting less than 1.5 rounds that are as good as this, but hard to imagine any being clealy better...watch and enjoy

*gasp* it happens to be from Bellator, not UFC...but whatever company's product, it''s a hell of a scrap with a bit of everything in teerms of technique, fight-location, scrambles and momentum-swings...this fight practically IS a highlight reel...NOT just of two guys standing and wailing on each other like Sanchez-Garcia/Guida/Melendez (the pace is just as frantic as that but it's a full-spectrum top-tier MMA bout despite being only half-length)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-25-15 at 12:15 AM.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I'll give Cat 15 seconds. KILLER KOS is gonna fuk up the Hamburger.

UncleChael

Anyone betting Ruan Potts? Pls don't.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Perhaps the under u1½ -165 might work out better in this fight.. I think Rhonda is gonna finish fast that's all..

Just was looking for a way to bet this fight logically for risk vs reward.. Throwing ideas up that's all..
    Dude, quit taking picks from other sites and claiming then as your own. That is not a good look.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    Dude, quit taking picks from other sites and claiming then as your own. That is not a good look.
    That was my pick from since the card was announced.. Wat u talk'n bout Willis???? Besides that, that under pick is on just about every other gambling website if I had to guess by now anyways... Lol.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-25-15 at 05:47 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just looking at the ticket pricing for this event at the Staples Center here in LA, California... Thought to share... Been to the Staples Center many times for NBA Lakers, Clippers, and NHL Kings games.. I'm trying to imagine the UFC at the Staples Center with an Octagon in the middle.

Keep in mind the 300 seating is just not doable....200's seating are suspect in the corners but decent at the half court area... 100's seating are and would be great to check....... $300 to $600 bucks is what you're looking at for pricing per seat for good seating in the 100's..

http://www.barrystickets.com/UFC-2-28-2015-1558684

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-25-15 at 09:51 PM.

UncleChael

Fukk it. Is this real? All in, ronda rousey 1st minute of the 1st round +450.

UncleChael

Sbr ronda rousey is gonna knock is bitch out.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

10.00 988.12 Fighting - 24309 J. Koscheck +170 for Game
    Fighting - 24313 R. Walsh +350 for Game
    Fighting - 24317 G. Tibau +210 for Game
    Fighting - 24325 R. Salazar +165 for Game

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jibby I am goign for 5 today on BM

What you got over there in the contest?

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    And the feeding of the bookies begin

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

They might have to cover tip though....
    And the feeding of the bookies begin

UncleChael

LEWIS -500/HOLM-700/ROUSEY ITD. You're fukking welcome. -165 Parlay.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 02-27-15 at 03:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Jibby I am goign for 5 today on BM

What you got over there in the contest?
    Good luck Beelz..

02/27/2015 11:48 AM Basketball NBA
    806 Detroit Pistons -13½ vs 805 New York Knicks
    Pending

Let's stay on topic and keep this off the event threads... Just thought to respond Beelz.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Paper you got the parlay bug after that last dog win event.. Understood..

Good luck with this and I can't blame ya for trying, keep carefully picking 4 team dog parlays like these with every event for a full year and I'll bet ya land one eventually......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-15 at 06:26 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    LEWIS -500/HOLM-700/ROUSEY ITD. You're fukking welcome. -165 Parlay.
    Not sure how Lewis loses either. besodes the fact that I pounded him...

*no homo

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Kid Yamamoto has one win in the last 7 years!!! and is -200
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Lick496
    Lick496's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

line dropping

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Kid won a fight in Dream 5 years ago and he's facing a borderline can in this UFC MMA bout.. Still at +155 it's probably a good bet to play Salazar... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Norifumi-Yamamoto-1354

Sat 2/28 1601 Norifumi Yamamoto -175 o1½ -175
    9:00PM 1602 Roman Salazar +155 u1½ +145
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-28-15 at 02:51 AM.

First 12345 ... Last