Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no shit, remember I ran your boyfriends off?

You know, the one's who were above buying pizza with points... o wait... lol

You should see what I can do to liberals too, just ask thor.

You did, and singlehandedly too! The ones who couldn't compete intellectually have all scattered in fear of you. I'm only here to throw some points in your cup, because they're worthless to me and you must be absolutely starving.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    You did, and singlehandedly too! The ones who couldn't compete intellectually have all scattered in fear of you.
    For the record as I know it the SBR moderators ran off the regulars because they were posting stupid crap 24/7, chatting about movie stuff and other garbage more then MMA and gambling, mindless posts constantly that were interfering with the real MMA gamblers posting and reading in that want to win.. Complaints were made..

Their personal threads were then removed from this section which I thought was brilliant... Ego's were crushed... They all got butt hurt, started popping off, a few got banned, and then I put the final slam dunk on Nunya the team leader by beating his arse in this pure gambling contest thread which sent him packing for a month and maybe forever..

That's how it all went down and make no mistake about it Bava... Now a few of you just pop in SBR for your daily betpoint collections and or just to troll threads now...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-12-15 at 01:35 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You did, and singlehandedly too! The ones who couldn't compete intellectually have all scattered in fear of you. I'm only here to throw some points in your cup, because they're worthless to me and you must be absolutely starving.
    well then send em over or are you a hypocrite like rocky16, nunyah and MD? All who said points were worthless and would send them to me... guess how many they have sent me? lol

man up or be the bitch you appear to be

I understand why you'd want to see it that way Jibbby. But the truth is that the moderators had nothing to do with it- no one got run off (maybe Sideoaded was banned?),most serious posters just got sick of your dishonesty and ignorant bigotry, so they took the serious discussions somewhere else.

It's not just the people you don't like, either- all the people you used to kiss ass to, they're all down there as well. It's basically the same group as this was, except you are not there, so there is no longer a reason to have petty arguments. That's what this place is for.

lol you should be the white house press secretary since no one believes your bs. haha delusional fool
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-12-15 at 01:50 PM.

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    For the record as I know it the SBR moderators ran off the regulars because they were posting stupid crap 24/7, chatting about movie stuff more then MMA and gambling, mindless posts constantly that were interfering with the real MMA gamblers posting and reading in that want to win.. Complaints were made..

Their personal threads were then removed from this section which I thought was brilliant... Ego's were crushed... They all got butt hurt, started popping off, a few got banned, and then I put the final slam dunk on Nunya the team leader by beating his arse in this pure gambling contest thread which sent him packing for a month and maybe forever..

That's how it all went down and make no mistake about it Bava... Now a few of you just pop in SBR for your daily betpoint collections and or just to troll threads now...

I understand why you'd want to see it that way Jibbby. But the truth is that the moderators had nothing to do with it- no one got run off (maybe Sideoaded was banned?), most serious posters just got sick of your dishonesty and ignorant bigotry, so they took the serious discussions somewhere else.

It's not just the people you don't like, either- all the people you used to kiss ass to, they're all down there as well. It's basically the same group as this was, except you are not there, so there is no longer a reason to have petty arguments. That's what this place is for.

Bava
    Update your status

well then send em over or are you a hypocrite like rocky16, nunyah and MD? All who said points were worthless and would send them to me... guess how many they have sent me? lol

man up or be the bitch you appear to be

Check your cup, meat. If you want more, you'll have to do another dance.

brooks85

sweet thanks

say something stupid, illogical or false again and I'll be back to "dance."

Bava
    Update your status

sweet thanks

say something stupid, illogical or false again and I'll be back to "dance."

You are intelligent, capable, and absolutely not a complete embarrassment to your family.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are intelligent, capable, and absolutely not a complete embarrassment to your family.
    Lol this place is so dead. i'm glad the mods were such oysters they forced all the good people to move to a better forum. would also like to thank the special people left behind to make are decision so much more easier.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lol this place is so dead. i'm glad the mods were such oysters they forced all the good people to move to a better forum. would also like to thank the special people left behind to make are decision so much more easier.
    lol

back on the tard team now? The wind must have changed.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave brooks85 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    ^agreed^

Henceforth we "left-behinds" will have to do with much less of the ascended ones'...
    *falling all over themselves claiming to have watched and appreciated exactly the same elements of exactly the same movies...
    *lol-congratulating each other on ridiculing/insulting some inferior entity who's actually trying--in a pathetic kind of way-- to contribute...
    *reminding everyone over "here" just how wonderful it must be "over there"...

(I'd like to say "and much more" here...but there wasn't, just hints and insinuations of being uber-savvy...backed up with more movie-talk, more inside jokes, and more snottiness toward the little people)

imagine an MMA-forum that's now become so fukkin' "dead" that it limits itself to discussing MMA, betting on MMA, and betting in general...with merely dozens of on-topic posts (compared to the hundreds of the above that we were blessed enough to get to wade through when the gods still dwelt among us)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-12-15 at 06:47 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

back on the tard team now? The wind must have changed.
    Ron Pauls bankroll never changes. always invisable.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I understand why you'd want to see it that way Jibbby. But the truth is that the moderators had nothing to do with it- no one got run off (maybe Sideoaded was banned?), most serious posters just got sick of your dishonesty and ignorant bigotry, so they took the serious discussions somewhere else.

You stated in post #386 above that Brooks ran off all your boyfriends "single handedly" were your typed words.... Now in this post you say it's me???.. Make up your mind Bava as your contradicting yourself and making no sense as usual.

Bava just blabbering away and trolling.. Too be expected from you... I'm back to ignoring you and your ignorant posts... Your only hope now is to give bet points to win friendships on this forum.. Pathetic and reaching.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave JIBBBY 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 36 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Thanks for tonight!!!
    Your my boy

Beelzebubzy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Really Nunya? You gotta be kidding me? I just read this now.... lol.. Come on man!!!!

Copy and paste -

Nunya's Gambling Lesson of the Month

Why does everyone else seem to be winning? Or. . . why do I lose tailing bettors with winning records?

Here you are, you're profitable beating MMA for a few bucks. Maybe it's cheeseburger money, maybe it's significant to your lifestyle. Either way, MMA is only once a week, if you're lucky.

You want to make money 7 days a week, not 1 day a week! It's the middle of the NBA season, but you don't know anything about NBA. Next thing you know you find your way into the NBA section of your favorite gambling forum, and wouldn't you know, there's 10 guys there who are up 20 units or so this season. Well, they must be doing something right! Just start tailing their bets and you've got an extra money source!

But, wait! Why stop at NBA, there's probably some guys beating soccer and baseball. I've just got to tail winners and I'll get rich fast.

So, you start tailing, and suddenly these guys aren't doing so hot. They're break-even or maybe even losing!

Why is this? Why do they start losing as soon as you start tailing?

The answer is SURVIVORSHIP BIAS!

Warren Buffet has a great analogy about a worldwide coin flipping contest. Everyone on earth is paired up and flips coins. The winner moves on to face another winner. Eventually, you get down to a handful of people. These people are praised in the media for being so successful. Some of them write books about the techniques they used to win.

Eventually a winner is crowned. He went absolutely perfect, did not lose once, beat the entire world! Why did he win? Because someone had to. The entire contest was set up for exactly that outcome.

So back to our forum example. We have possibly 100 people in the forum posting their picks every day. The guys who win post more and more picks, while the guys who start off losing are less and less motivated to post. Eventually half of the field has stopped posting. But now some of the guys who were winning start losing, and they're not up 10 units anymore, they're stuck 2 units, so most of them stop posting.

Eventually, you're left with the guys who have been lucky enough to continue winning all this time. But were their wins meaningful? Are there sample sizes significant, or have they just gotten lucky? How big of a sample size do you need? Without delving into the maths of it, the answer is, much longer than 1 season of any sport can tell you.

If you're going to tail someone, you should look into their methodology, and not simply their win/loss record. Is there a reason why they have an edge? Are they taking advantage of something that other people aren't? Or are they just flipping coins?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-24-15 at 09:44 PM.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Jibbbers where u finding that at?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nunya if you are reading in - you look for and then tail or fade win or losing streaks accordingly and if you bet a sport you do your home work first and then you don't need to tail.. It's that simple and that's what I do......

I hate tailing gamblers and I don't care how good they are because they'll never give up their best plays openly most of time!!!.. Including me... Why? Because they worked hard to arrive at those best play bets..

Bumdeal told me one time in a post months ago "do your homework jibbby"... He was spot on as I was being lazy, posting and gambling lazy. Best post I ever got on this forum.... No lie!!!

Most importantly Nunya be a good man and don't burn bridges... Bad Karma is something you don't want in your life!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-24-15 at 10:48 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

lol at the drama in this thread.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Holy bump batman..

I sure did rape Nunya though and stripped him of all his gambling arrogance.. I don't feel bad either as he stiffed me in the end...

Beelzebubzy

Nunya makes me at least a grand a year probably closer to two and I'm small fries

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Nunya makes me at least a grand a year probably closer to two and I'm small fries
    Stop your crying Beelz.. He lost his edge anyways..

He's probably out of gambling and bankrupt now as I haven't seen him posting lately on any of the gambling forums.. Last I checked he was crying about how he always loses when tailing winners and or fading losers even. Complaining about his extremely bad luck and even started threads about it on other forums..

His winning ways were over after I got done with him.. I cast a spell on Nunya for all the crap he pulled with me. Sorry Beelz it had to be done...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Are you a wizard Jibbers? Can you cast like a money spell on me?

Is dis real lyf

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

Are you a wizard Jibbers? Can you cast like a money spell on me?

Is dis real lyf

Beelzebubzy

Rule 1 in my life : Follow the money.
    Rule 2: If its tight, try again.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Rule 3: Never waste a hard-on.
    Rule 4: Never trust a fart.
    Last edited by fitguy67; 11-21-15 at 02:56 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rule #1 - Sell all assets, borrow as much money as possible..
    Rule #2 - Let it all ride..

First ... 9101112