brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    I don't want to pollute the good place, but I still want to laugh at you. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
    then imagine how much of a riot you are to me?

Anymore brilliant assumptions you have for me today?

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Bava/MD - are we bored again and posting on SBR and polluting the EVENT THREADS as usual??? It's very evident that you are.

Has the "other forum" become boring for all the sheep? Baaaa bhaaaaaa.. My guess is that it has..

Nunya the team leader can only carry and entertain the sheep for so long..
    make no mistake, as I said, they will never leave. They will suck at SBR's tit while biting the nipple that feeds them.

Id Date Transaction From To Type Gross
    A8B984 1/26/2015
    12:52 AM
    Forum Contribution SBR NunyaBidness Loyalty Reward +12
    [COLOR=#000 !important]72.00[/COLOR]
    A8B00F 1/25/2015
    9:15 AM
    [COLOR=#000 !important]60.00[/COLOR]
    A89E63 1/24/2015
    1:27 AM
    [COLOR=#000 !important]48.00[/COLOR]
    A895E6 1/23/2015
    10:46 AM
    [COLOR=#000 !important]36.00[/COLOR]
    A88883 1/22/2015
    11:08 AM
    [COLOR=#000 !important]24.00[/COLOR]
    A87A44 1/21/2015
    11:08 AM
    [COLOR=#000 !important]12.00[/COLOR]

MD to the rescue in 3.. 2.. Don't worry though, without even looking I know with 100% certainty you log in everyday too.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-26-15 at 08:51 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ Your not missing much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Reasons to watch this event. Short clips and reads from BR...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...iaz-fight-card
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

silva's leg movement does not look the same he looks a lot slower he'll have to rely on his hands

lauzon by submission

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Nick Diaz hasn't fought in the cage in 2 years.. Granted AS hasn't either in a year and a half due to the leg break.. Wonder when Nick Diaz even started training for this fight?

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Diaz-2831

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

the tate/mcmann fight is interesting...neither were impressive in their last outing...

mcmann's got superior wrestling technique, but i give the standing nod to tate, so captain obvious would note that tdd will be key for her

IF her tdd has some success, i give the intangible "scrappiness" edge to tate as well...in mcmann's last fight she got lots of top position and did richard all with it...check the tape, the gal on the bottom did clearly more damage (to the point that i thought the nod could have gone to her just as easily as it did to mcmann)...mcmann's a wrassler but not a GnP'r...doesn't seem to have that violent scrappy edge to her...when standing she's not really looking to do damage, instead focused on setting up a TD...from which she tends to log "riding time"...not sufficiently wired with the "damage infliction" mode to convince me she's worth the almost-200 pricetag

so ability to "score" td's, probably repeatedly, but do next-to-nothing with 'em goes to mcmann...but the willingness to scrap and scramble, to school-yard "cat fight" goes to tate...if tate's gonna win, she's gonna have to make it ugly...she knows that, too...and I expect to see that tough scrappy version that gave Rousey all she could handle for the better part of two rounds in her last scrap with the armbar machine

anyhow, at current prices: tate +160-ish small is my play
    Last edited by fitguy67; 01-26-15 at 10:55 PM.

Imsmarterthanu

^^^Nick Diaz hasn't fought in the cage in 2 years.. Granted AS hasn't either in a year and a half due to the leg break.. Wonder when Nick Diaz even started training for this fight?

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nick-Diaz-2831
    Nick has fought some very dangerous strikers before granted no one the caliber of anderson silva but whenever someone brings the fight to him and there are no threats of takedowns he always boxes up his opponents. I just can't see anderson silva being the same fighter after that injury so i don't think were going to see the same anderson as before. He's aging he had to slowly recover from a terrible injury and now he's fighting a great boxer. When was the last time anderson fought a great boxer, his opponents have never been volume punching boxers. How will anderson's mentality be, will he be tentative to kick? I know there will be a fear in the back of his mind whenever he kicks anyone again anytime. Nick diaz never comes unprepared he always trains for the worst and he always fights to whoop ass and i don't see anderson pulling a carlos condit and running away the entire time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Nick has fought some very dangerous strikers before granted no one the caliber of anderson silva but whenever someone brings the fight to him and there are no threats of takedowns he always boxes up his opponents. I just can't see anderson silva being the same fighter after that injury so i don't think were going to see the same anderson as before. He's aging he had to slowly recover from a terrible injury and now he's fighting a great boxer. When was the last time anderson fought a great boxer, his opponents have never been volume punching boxers. How will anderson's mentality be, will he be tentative to kick? I know there will be a fear in the back of his mind whenever he kicks anyone again anytime. Nick diaz never comes unprepared he always trains for the worst and he always fights to whoop ass and i don't see anderson pulling a carlos condit and running away the entire time.
    Anderson Silva has only lost to one guy in recent years and he is the champ.. You really think he's gonna get out boxed and put away by Nick Diaz???? If you can't knock out Anderson Silva or break his leg you probably aren't gonna beat him.. ND does not have one punch knock out power.. Sure AS is getting old, slowing down maybe, but Nick Diaz has been inactive as well..

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Nick got his bell rung by Paul Daley before pulling through in the end. If he gets stunned by Anderson he will not be given a chance to recover. That being said there is no telling how damaged Anderson's brain/nervous system is. He may be very susceptible to being KO'd. Even by someone like Diaz. Nick is going to walk him down & not let Anderson breathe. This match could very well look like Silva vs Leben. Diaz could be marching forward into a wood chipper.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Imsmarterthanu

Anderson Silva has only lost to one guy in recent years and he is the champ.. You really think he's gonna get out boxed and put away by Nick Diaz???? If you can't knock out Anderson Silva or break his leg you probably aren't gonna beat him.. ND does not have one punch knock out power.. Sure AS is getting old, slowing down maybe, but Nick Diaz has been inactive as well..
    The only guy Anderson Silva has ever knocked out with one punch is Forrest Griffin, it's not about having one punch its about connecting punches and Nick diaz is gonna connect on anderson, anderson aint shit anymore his aura of invincibility is long gone

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only guy Anderson Silva has ever knocked out with one punch is Forrest Griffin, it's not about having one punch its about connecting punches and Nick diaz is gonna connect on anderson, anderson aint shit anymore his aura of invincibility is long gone

WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT Imsmarterthenu IN A FEW DAYS!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-27-15 at 01:32 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kelvin will be my largest play on the card.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kelvin will be my largest play on the card.
    My big play as well Kermit..

I don't think Woodley can piss in the same bucket as Kelvin Gas.. They called Kelvin Gas the underdog in the UFC count down show over and over again but yet the odds never dropped below -120 for Kelvin being the favorite???... UFC show fail.....

Kelvin is the betting odds on favorite for a reason me tinks!!!

The card and predictions breakdowns.. Good read to get the key points in each fight if you have the reading patience to endure....

http://combatpress.com/2015/01/toe-t...d-predictions/

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i wouldn't bet Silva at these odds coming off that injury but has he ever lost to a guy who was not a threat with the take down? If he still has his kicking game then to me Nick is taylo rmade for him. I haven't saw a Diaz check a kick since they started fighting MMA.

Imsmarterthanu

WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT Imsmarterthenu IN A FEW DAYS!!!!

I didn't know a front kick, a knee and follow up punches on the ground were considered a "one punch knockout" Thank you for enlightening me

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ According to the official stat records it's called a KO... Anderson Silva has over 20 KO/TKO finishes recorded.. A few from strikes and elbows, a few from kicks and knees which makes him all that more dangerous...

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva-1356

Nick Diaz better hope he doesn't get caught up in that MT clinch late and or when tired in the fight.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-27-15 at 10:00 PM.

Imsmarterthanu

now let me cut out my sarcasm for a little bit and let you observe what a "one punch knockout" consists of

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I would really like to see Nick Diaz get knocked the **** out, on his back, eyes rolled back, stiff arm sticking straight up in the air, then seeing Nate charge into the cage afterwards and throw a punch at Anderson Silva.. Both Nick and Nate Diaz then get kicked out of the UFC and we never hear from either of them again, unless they get charged for murder, armed robbery, police assault, etc.. in the news media years later.....

Both are a cancer to the sport, they don't respect the rules, they bitch and moan about stupid shit, attitudes are really bad in the cage and in the media, interviews are mindless.. Neither will ever become a UFC champion either. They don't take the sport seriously.. Both can't beat a solid wrestlers because neither have evolved... I can go on and on but I'll stop there....

My take on the Focking Diaz brothers... What did they ever do for us mang!!

Jibbb I us3d to think you were. Top 3 poster here.

But after this rant I cant put you there.

they are pretty clean. Dont understand what you are babbling on about murder and robbery.

They are evweything that is right witht the sport. The little that is left.

Bad form Jibb.

Imsmarterthanu

^ According to the official stat records it's called a KO... Anderson Silva has over 20 KO/TKO finishes recorded.. A few from strikes and elbows, a few from kicks and knees which makes him all that more dangerous...

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva-1356

You are now enlightened...

You don't seem to grab the concept of what plural is and the only fight ending with a ko punch on anderson silva's sherdog fight finder provided by you is a win over Forrest Griffin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post

they are pretty clean. Dont understand what you are babbling on about murder and robbery.

Bad form Jibb.
    Just being honest with that post and trying to be funny.. Sorry to disappoint Rubber..

I don't like the attitude of the Diaz brothers in MMA and many others feel the same.. That's why they carry the worst reputation in the media.. Cocky, arrogant, rude, offensive, etc.. Tony Montana said it best to retaliate on that same level.. Expressed accordingly in my post.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-27-15 at 09:33 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Imsmarterthenu - I know what a knock out cold is.. A knock out to finish a fight is the same no? What did Anderson Silva do in this fight against Irvin? A punch KO that ended the fight...

Rubber Guard

Just being honest with that post.. Sorry to disappoint Rubber..

I don't like the attitude of the Diaz brothers in MMA and many others feel the same.. That's why they carry the worst reputation in the media.. Cocky, arrogant, rude, offensive, etc.. Tony Montana said it best to retaliate on that same level.. Expressed accordingly in my post.....
    Not sure if they carry the worst rep in the media. Feom wjay I have seen, eveey media member kills for an inyerview with these guys. Many well respected fighters and media mumber jave talked highly of the 2.

Rude and offensive sure. But lets get thicker skin. Its fighting...not cricket.

They dont see arrogant to me. Nick always refuses to say he will beat a guy and what not. He never claims hes the best. Hell a lot of times he says he is going to catch a beating. I see no arrogance.

You have more arrogance in your claim to winning % in betting than they do about fighting.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rude and offensive sure. But lets get thicker skin. Its fighting...not cricket.
    Since you called me out for a rude Nick Diaz post of mine do you see any irony and or hypocracy in this comment of yours? Let's keep it real now rubber...

Hey, if you are betting and or like Nick Diaz as a person then good luck and no hard feelings...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Bad form Jibb.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I know I was flattered Miri.. Thank you so much Rubber as I'll take top 3..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i wouldn't bet Silva at these odds coming off that injury but has he ever lost to a guy who was not a threat with the take down? If he still has his kicking game then to me Nick is taylo rmade for him. I haven't saw a Diaz check a kick since they started fighting MMA.
    That's why I'm thinking this prop is probably your safest play in regards to reasonable odds if you're thinking of playing Anderson Silva to win this fight.. Nick Diaz most likely either gets stopped by strikes and or a doctor cut stoppage before the final bell rings in a 5 rounder..

Sat 1/31 1009 Silva wins inside distance -150

Rubber Guard

Since you called me out for a rude Nick Diaz post of mine do you see any irony and or hypocracy in this comment of yours? Let's keep it real now rubber...

Hey, if you are betting and or like Nick Diaz as a person then good luck and no hard feelings...
    Lol. I didnt quote your post for rudeness.

I quoted for largely unfounded claims.

You go off on a tangent about murder Nd robbery. Other thaN Nicks recent DUI arrest they have seen virtually no trouble with the law. Nick it a martial artist and runs bike races for fun in his off time. i dont think Nick ever claimed he would kill someone lile Bones did. Doesnt have a felony lile Sonnen. Doesnt have domestic abuse hung over his head like Rumble. Other than rough english language...not sure how people portray these guys as some gangbangers selling drugs, killing fools, and raping women.

Rubber Guard

I know I was flattered Miri.. Thank you so much Rubber as I'll take top 3..
    You are down to 5 or 6 now Jibbb.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you think Nick Diaz might win this fight - perhaps you should consider the fact that he could get the fight to the ground and pull off a leg lock, ankle lock, or something sneaky.. Gracie Jits in the house...... MASSIVE ODDS...

Anyways this sub win prop is the way to go for long shot odds if you think it might go down like that..... Just sharing prop thoughts and ideas....

1035 Diaz wins by submission +1730

Rubber Guard

Thats a huge number. But if guys like Weidman couldnt then I dont see DiAz.

Dount either guy will look to get it to the ground. From there sure he could.

Anderson never has. And Diwz has too much pride in this fight. Plus taking Anderson down isnt just some gimmie.

Imsmarterthanu

Imsmarterthenu - I know what a knock out cold is.. A knock out to finish a fight is the same no? What did Anderson Silva do in this fight against Irvin? A punch KO that ended the fight...

- Knockout "(KO)": failure to rise from the canvas.
    - Technical knockout "(TKO)":
    a) Referee stops bout because contestant can no longer defend themselves; or
    b) Ringside physician advises referee to stop bout; or
    c) When an injury as a result of a legal maneuver is severe enough to terminate the bout.

unified rules of mma

This is why when a fighter is KO'd they keep them laying on their back and do not allow them to get back on their feet after the fight is over until a doctor or doctors come to check them out

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thats a huge number. But if guys like Weidman couldnt then I dont see DiAz.

Dount either guy will look to get it to the ground. From there sure he could.

Anderson never has. And Diwz has too much pride in this fight. Plus taking Anderson down isnt just some gimmie.
    Yep, you're probably right Rubber Guard..

If Nick gets rocked or is getting punked standing his pride might go right out the window and we could see him shoot for a double or single, go for a trip take down maybe.. I think Nick's best chance to win this fight is to get it to the ground..

It's safe to say Nick has a better ground game then Anderson Silva as that might be his only advantage going into this fight.. I'm sure AS hasn't grappled all that much in the last year in a half recovering from the leg injury anyways......

Imsmarterthanu

Yep, you're probably right Rubber Guard..

If Nick gets rocked or is getting punked standing his pride might go right out the window and we could see him shoot for a double or single, go for a trip take down maybe.. I think Nick's best chance to win this fight is to get it to the ground..

It's safe to say Nick has a better ground game then Anderson Silva as that might be his only advantage going into this fight.. I'm sure AS hasn't grappled all that much in the last year in a half recovering from the leg injury anyways......
    If I were Nick Diaz i would have researched what the weak points are for people recovering from that injury like what angle anderson leg has weak support from and exploit that to my advantage.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

If I were Nick Diaz i would have researched what the weak points are for people recovering from that injury like what angle anderson leg has weak support from and exploit that to my advantage.

Yeah just legkick the titanium leg and it will snap in half again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Yeah just legkick the titanium leg and it will snap in half again.
    His healed leg with that titanium bar probably makes that leg stronger then his other good one now.. Kick that bionic leg and it's probably like kicking a steel poll that is cemented in the ground..

First 123456 ... Last