Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Jones down to -155...

Lots of $$ coming in on DC. the more I think about it, i actually think Cormier will actually win early and in spectacular fashion. I can't believed I'm buying into the hype but here's why:

1. Jones is becoming like GSP. Hes barely winning all of his fights in unimpressive fashion against flawed fighters. He lost a round vs average Lyoto, arguably lost vs Gustafson, looked bored vs Glover, didn't look so great vs Vitor, etc....

2.Cormier also has no mileage on his chin and Jones has looked human lately. It can be very beneficial to start your MMA career after you've already built a great base at wrestling. Couture and Hendo started their MMA careers in their 30s after peaking in wrestling so their chins were fresh.

3. Jones is coming off an injury

Thoughts?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

The thoughts are in the thread everyone is talking in. It is one below you if u can't see it. I will comment tho. Ur analysis is about as wrong as it gets when u are talking about Jones. Almost as if u are trying to talk urself into a bet lol.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Crassus

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Some counter points:

Massive size discrepancy, 8 inches in reach, 5 inches in height, 7-8 years in age.

Opponents: talk about jones having mediocre opponents, DC's last 5 fights/wins were against 40yr old Dan Henderson, Pat "Barista" Cummins, Right Hand Roy Nelson, Frank Mir and Dion Staring (who?)

The only real reason to bet DC is if you truely think hes got significant stylistic advantages. The two points listed above are enough for me to bet jones afer the line has evened out from squares throthing at the mouth over hype.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67, Napes21, and GunShard

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    Lots of $$ coming in on DC. the more I think about it, i actually think Cormier will actually win early and in spectacular fashion. I can't believed I'm buying into the hype but here's why:

1. Jones is becoming like GSP. Hes barely winning all of his fights in unimpressive fashion against flawed fighters. He lost a round vs average Lyoto, arguably lost vs Gustafson, looked bored vs Glover, didn't look so great vs Vitor, etc....

2.Cormier also has no mileage on his chin and Jones has looked human lately. It can be very beneficial to start your MMA career after you've already built a great base at wrestling. Couture and Hendo started their MMA careers in their 30s after peaking in wrestling so their chins were fresh.

Thoughts?
    Stop that. you might hurt yourself.

marzwoody

Thoughts?
    This is a Sherdog worthy post. i know its nearly new years but lay off the booze brah.

marzwoody

You come on here trash talking my boyz MD and Sider acting like anyone except V actually remembers who you are. if you believe a word of what you wrote in this thread you must be hittin the rocks like Ricks James. your new years resolution - lay off the crack pipe son.

Cosbytherapist

Shut up marzy. You're ugly and have no life.

Cosbytherapist

Quote Originally Posted by Twhat's 40 View Post
    The thoughts are in the thread everyone is talking in. It is one below you if u can't see it. I will comment tho. Ur analysis is about as wrong as it gets when u are talking about Jones. Almost as if u are trying to talk urself into a bet lol.
    Tell me what's wrong. He hasn't finished anyone in a while. Vitor on the juice at 205 isn't an impressive finish considering he all,most got arm barred

marzwoody

Shut up marzy. You're ugly and have no life.

marzwoody

Its ok brah we all go full retard at times. i forgive you. GL in your bets.

Cosbytherapist

You try way too hard to impress the idiots here. But I still love you too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Thor, are there any conspiracy "fix is in" angles we need to know about?... before the fight happens

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Thor, are there any conspiracy "fix is in" angles we need to know about?... before the fight happens
    i always tell ya before the fight happens. Find where the money is and then stay far far away from betting that guy being bet winning a decision. Starting to look like DC has no shot at a decision the way these odds are coming down but then again it could be the books playing games. My buddies book doesn't have one bet on this card yet. Most of the money comes in on the day of the fight. The books love to play games. Love to find out who is judging this fight. Defact had a great column about some of these shady judges. Remember this is in Vegas and there are a ton of bettors there right now.

Cosbytherapist

[QUOTE=Thor4140;233000it'si always tell ya before the fight happens. Find where the money is and then stay far far away from betting that guy being bet winning a decision. Starting to look like DC has no shot at a decision the way these odds are coming down but then again it could be the books playing games. My buddies book doesn't have one bet on this card yet. Most of the money comes in on the day of the fight. The books love to play games. Love to find out who is judging this fight. Defact had a great column about some of these shady judges. Remember this is in Vegas and there are a ton of bettors there right now.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you think its going distance

Thor4140

Sounds like you think its going distance
    what it sounds like is that i won't be betting it and just enjoy it. If it goes the five i and i don't bet i couldn't care less who they give it to because i don't give a shit what these judges say especially in Vegas. These rotten fuks will do what they usually do in Vegas and that is to bring the books money no matter how awful their decisions look.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Thoughts?
    My thoughts are that we ought to lay off this kind of nonsense and focus on what really matters - hog analysis.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    My thoughts are that we ought to lay off this kind of nonsense and focus on what really matters - hog analysis.
    i hear u won poster of the year for 2014 for destroying threads. Hey if ur old lady left ya man, man up and get over it.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mydickyoass View Post
    Judges can make big mistakes but I think that it has more to do with incompetence than being crooked.
    yep no corrupt judges out there just like there are no corrupt cops, corrupt bankers, corrupt doctors, corrupt lawyers etc.. We lead a clean life with great honest people in our country. I never also get sham phone call offers. I never get sneaky emails to tyr to fuk me over. Nah everything is on the up and up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Jones takes this.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Who are those big booty girls in ur avatar and where did you find that pic?
    I have been wondering that my self. Those have been your most solid contribution to this forum by far, Degen

marzwoody

I liked you better as Charles Bennett making it rain, not Annikon Skywalker lookin like he's about to cry.

WTF is with you guys' avatars actually being pictures of yourselves? Like Marzy posting his unibrow picture as if we wanna see his ugly mug. We wanna see big bootys!
    Bro, if you looked as good as us you would have a picture on here of yourself aswell.

Thor4140

Just because some fights seem to be fixed (and some are) doesn't mean they all are. For example there have been probably 8-12 bad decisions in the UFC this year. That doesn't mean they other couple hundred were fixed. You're a moron if you view everything in absolutes.
    Man reading comprehension isn't one of ur strong suits. Instead of chasing everyone around on the net trying to stir up fights stick to one guy okay. U must be mixing up screen names cause nobody is this stupid. Then again u sound a lot like Brooks. A post board shit stirrer with his porch light out.

Thor4140

I liked you better as Charles Bennett making it rain, not Annikon Skywalker lookin like he's about to cry.

WTF is with you guys' avatars actually being pictures of yourselves? Like Marzy posting his unibrow picture as if we wanna see his ugly mug. We wanna see big bootys!
    49 post all negative. Approaching Brooks records.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Jones stays up he wins.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Jones stays up he wins.
    Gunshard, stop ghosting.

mirinquads

Me too, but Jibby complimented my looks, so I had no choice. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Some worm is trying to creep on my old avatar though, so i will have to change it back shortly

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Me too, but Jibby complimented my looks, so I had no choice. Almost brought a tear to my eye. Some worm is trying to creep on my old avatar though, so i will have to change it back shortly
    Don't do it bro. stay part of the club.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Some counter points:

Massive size discrepancy, 8 inches in reach, 5 inches in height, 7-8 years in age.

Opponents: talk about jones having mediocre opponents, DC's last 5 fights/wins were against 40yr old Dan Henderson, Pat "Barista" Cummins, Right Hand Roy Nelson, Frank Mir and Dion Staring (who?)

The only real reason to bet DC is if you truely think hes got significant stylistic advantages. The two points listed above are enough for me to bet jones afer the line has evened out from squares throthing at the mouth over hype.
    Jon Jones advantages are too great.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Gunshard, stop ghosting.
    Nope.
    That is Jibby's ghost.
    "He has hands and can throw them." -Jibby

marzwoody

So who are you on? make your mind up plucky

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Man reading comprehension isn't one of ur strong suits. Instead of chasing everyone around on the net trying to stir up fights stick to one guy okay. U must be mixing up screen names cause nobody is this stupid. Then again u sound a lot like Brooks. A post board shit stirrer with his porch light out.
    we can't all be underachieving cogs like you chump

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by jaymohrsports619 View Post
    You're calling me Plucky? You're the one with the unibrow...only difference between you and Anthony Davis is talent and millions of dollars.
    Another fake account? will you ever learn little girl?

mackanlasse
    mackanlasse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

!!!

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

You lost me at !

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

i always tell ya before the fight happens. Find where the money is and then stay far far away from betting that guy being bet winning a decision. Starting to look like DC has no shot at a decision the way these odds are coming down but then again it could be the books playing games. My buddies book doesn't have one bet on this card yet. Most of the money comes in on the day of the fight. The books love to play games. Love to find out who is judging this fight. Defact had a great column about some of these shady judges. Remember this is in Vegas and there are a ton of bettors there right now.
    you very rarely, if ever, do this...you do, however, always chime in AFTER the fact w/o having had as much as a whisper to speak on the fight...much like right now, you offer absolutely no insight on the "fix" angle...you give a super lame generic response that applies to any fight on any given card and im sure if i scroll down to the comments AFTER the fight is over with, youre prob. like "see, i told you" as if you pointed out something of merit...as it turns out, this was a very clear cut decision win for bones...4 rounds to 1...the judges played no role aside from calling the fight correctly for a change...no fix...just 1 fighter being superior to the other...-155 was a steal...sharp betters made money...casual fans buying into hype lost their ass...simple as that...the end

12 Last