mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Almost forgot about Mr Beautiful Destruction!

After his display against Roop it was pretty apparent that he had stepped up in every sense. +200 or so against Alo Vera, +190 against Ross, +100 against Poirer (I have made a decent return fading him too, most overrated fighter the last couple of years.) Had Siver against him though, but im not too down about that play.

Also, was Condit +170 against Hardy? BAwhahhahahha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Almost forgot about Mr Beautiful Destruction!

After his display against Roop it was pretty apparent that he had stepped up in every sense. +200 or so against Alo Vera, +190 against Ross, +100 against Poirer (I have made a decent return fading him too, most overrated fighter the last couple of years.) Had Siver against him though, but im not too down about that play.

Also, was Condit +170 against Hardy? BAwhahhahahha
    haha yeah, pretty funny in hindsight! Have to admit that I only bet small on Condit in that one but also had fight goes the distance so made nothing (which hurts still!). Strangest thing about it was that Condit was coming off finishing Rory Macdonald, and Hardy off that one sided domination by GSP! I guess it was simply because the fight was in England (I went to it in London, best event ever solely because of that shock KO!); because Hardy had survived 5 rounds against GSP and at that point was still talking a good game (the countdown/promo for that fight was great!); and because Condit didnt have the wrestling to take advantage of Hardy's biggest weakness. Its interesting that the line hardly moved as well, Condit opened at +170 and was available at fight time at +160

There were some other great lines on that card... Bisping -200 against Sexyama, Pyle was +420 against Hathaway!!, Gustafsson -130 against Diabate, Claude Patrick was my main play that night at -160 against James Wilks (think I got him at + odds on Skybet as well)! Those were the dayz!

I recall UFC 105 in Manchester had some great odds as well! Gustafsson at +125 against Jared Hamman
    Hardy +250 against Swick, Osipczak +250 against Riddle, Siver +250 to +300 range against Paul Kelly!!! My biggest play on that one was Ross Pearson at +150 against Aaron Riley!!! Holy fuuck there used to be some gifts
    Saying that though I remember losing most my profits that night on the Vera/Couture robbery!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-30-14 at 08:32 AM.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

gsp v penn 2. egdar v penn 1, 2, and 3. diaz v penn. mcdonald v penn. i hope bj fights 1 more time. guy is a cash cow
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sasaki vs Issa on the last card in brazil the jap was supposed to win 90% of the time, then got dominated 3 rounds. what a joke. asian fighters are always good fade material.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-30-14 at 09:54 AM.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Sasaki vs Issa on the last card in brazil the jap was supposed to win 90% of the time, then got dominated 3 rounds. what a joke. asian fighters are always good fade material.
    Even better- Issa submitted Sasaki in the second round. I bet Issa at +415 pre-fight and again at the end of the first round in live betting at +120 despite the fact that he was dominating Ulka.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

^^ Yep, always fading Asian fighters in the UFC.. It's usually easy money....

Cung Lee getting worked over by Michael Bisping was a good Asian fade that comes to mind... I hit that fight super hard and got paid... Prop's too..

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    Even better- Issa submitted Sasaki in the second round. I bet Issa at +415 pre-fight and again at the end of the first round in live betting at +120 despite the fact that he was dominating Ulka.
    Right my mistake. thought it went 3 rounds for some reason. either way domination. good bets brah. i stayed clear from that fight thought the odds were ridiculous.

It's like no one ever thought what if Sasaki can't submit a BJJ champion? would of live bet on it but my money was on other fights that night.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-30-14 at 02:39 PM.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Fedor vs Bigfoot. Was heavy on bigfoot by thens standards, but also arbed completes 2 full rounds on bodog with wont go 3 on 5Dimes. Fight stopped between rounds. Both cashed. Epiccest middle ever.

(Bigfoot +400)
    Last edited by FightFightFight; 12-30-14 at 02:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave FightFightFight 427 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Epic Fade material has to be Phil Baroni as that tomato can was an absolute cash machine. Wish that guy was still relevant.. That has to be my fondest fade memory in recent times.....
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Not stretching my mind very hard for a truly great example but Rory got up to +115 against Woodley in Vancouver. I won a ton on that.. I also had a Tickets bet to Gus/Jones II in Toronto when it was announced there first which was moved to Vegas and replaced with whatever event comes to Toronto next which never happened and has since been voided by me peacing the country. FUKK you DANA.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Mousasi
    -290 vs hendo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Diego Sanchez vs Ross Pearson.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 01-29-15 at 12:09 PM.

First 12