shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

any way hector lombard loses this fight?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    any way hector lombard loses this fight?
    If Josh can weather the early storm he could drag the fight out and make it interesting in the late rounds.. Big 36 year ole muscular Hector should begin to breath hard after the initial adrenalin dump.

Me tinks Josh is a journeyman fighter that is pretty durable but he should get beat up early and probably stopped in the 1st round if I had to make a wild guess..... Don't even know why "the people's warrior" was resigned in the UFC to be honest???

I guess going 6-1 in his last 7 fights against chumps caught Zuffa's attention..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Josh-Burkman-10003

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-24-14 at 03:06 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Josh can weather the early storm he could drag the fight out and make it interesting in the late rounds.. Big 36 year ole muscular Hector should begin to breath hard after the initial adrenalin dump.

Me tinks Josh is a journeyman fighter that is pretty durable but he should get beat up early and probably stopped in the 1st round if I had to make a wild guess..... Don't even know why "the people's warrior" was resigned in the UFC to be honest???

I guess going 6-1 in his last 7 fights against chumps caught Zuffa's attention..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Josh-Burkman-10003

Think real hard, Jibbby. I'm confident you can figure this out.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that Dunham/Damm over 2.5 rounds at -170 is the best bet for that fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damm is a really shitty fighter. would be surprised if he beats Dunham.

bird
    bird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I like Cormier by decision (+320). Cormier is a beast, although we've never seen him tested. We have seen Jones under pressure several times and we know he has heart. But skill-wise Cormier can without a doubt beat Jones but I doubt he can finish Jones by TKO or submission. If he wins it is by decision and by outwrestling Jones and roughing him up on the inside.

bird
    bird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Also like Cerrone, he's on fire as of late and really seeking a title shot. Big step up for Myles Jury.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Think real hard, Jibbby. I'm confident you can figure this out.
    Don't have to think so hard Miri when it's spelled out right in front of ya... Internet tis a wonderful ting me lad...

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jos...ter-Joke-75223

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Allsopp View Post
    Cormier better wear some Googles because Jon Jones has got some long ass fingers and he ain't afraid to use them!!!
    This shit ever gonna end? Fukkin pussies with big mouths end up with big dikks in both

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Anyone picking DC just wants jones to lose. not gonna happen. Take jones, make your easy money. Im loading up and risking 10k so I can enjoy a nice week in Vegas. Over 5k in profit for watching a predictable fight? Easy money...easier vacation. Thank you JJ ahead of time.

OregonMade
    OregonMade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

The Bama Beast trains at Top Team and does have KO power, lost to guys like Connor McGregor and Russell Doane which is high level competition.....

Huge step up in competition for your boy Cody at 5-0 whom is a new comer to the UFC.. Tough call in my mind with Cody... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cody-Garbrandt-50381
    That's why I said it may be to early for him but I like what I see in his fights.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Anyone picking DC just wants jones to lose. not gonna happen. Take jones, make your easy money. Im loading up and risking 10k so I can enjoy a nice week in Vegas. Over 5k in profit for watching a predictable fight? Easy money...easier vacation. Thank you JJ ahead of time.
    Lol you chose the hardest fight of Jones career good luck

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

What does everyone think the line would be if jones fought Cain right now at HW?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Cain -250

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Cain -250
    That's what I was thinking and that's really the only analysis I'm using in this fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^I think Cain vs DC at HW would be the fight to see... I think DC would stuff Cain's aggression and take downs and then knock him out standing at some point..

My crystal ball tells me it will go down just like this - after JJ beats the sheeet out of DC over 5 rounds in this up coming fight DC will then realize he can't beat JJ and move back up to HW.. When this happens DC starts winning again and eventually faces off with Cain V for the HW title.

DC future UFC HW champion end result.... JJ then moves up to HW and beats DC's ass again...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Your crystal ball is an idiot. Cain and DC are close friends and has stated numorous times that they will never fight.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lol you chose the hardest fight of Jones career good luck
    Yea but the one with the best odds.

Ive been a DC backer since he came to SF. I think he is very good. Top 5 at hw and lhw. Wouldnt be that surprised if he wins.

But why does everyone say it is the hardest fight of his career? If DC cant get inside often he will be stuck on yhe outside getting picked apart.

Last I remember Gus had a foty worthy fight vs Bones. One where he walked away while Bones was on a gerny.

Gus gave him a great fight. Bot sure why people just repeat like a robot that this is Jones toughest fight. If Bones wins he could make this look easy with his reach. If DC wins I feel he will have to grind for 5 rounds.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

DC gonna maul that baboon Jonny Jones.

Won't even be close.

Will make it look easy.

SBR degens in round 2 "DC up 20-18 but will fade".

DC then starts really beating this little phaget up.

SBR posters "Jones got that but judges will fock us."

Scorecards 50-45 50-45 and 49-46 for the newwwww.

SBR degens "should've listened to rocko."

Next event SBR degens talking about the next "sure easy $ bet."

shit is too predictable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Ron_Paul_2012

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    If I really believed your punkass was betting real currency I would drive to your house and laugh in your face then drop a load in your wife's suckhole. Unfortunately for me you're an air betting phaget and your wife is a busted up looking Hoer.
    Last edited by rocky16; 12-26-14 at 11:57 AM.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave rocky16 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Yea but the one with the best odds.

Ive been a DC backer since he came to SF. I think he is very good. Top 5 at hw and lhw. Wouldnt be that surprised if he wins.

But why does everyone say it is the hardest fight of his career? If DC cant get inside often he will be stuck on yhe outside getting picked apart.

Last I remember Gus had a foty worthy fight vs Bones. One where he walked away while Bones was on a gerny.

Gus gave him a great fight. Bot sure why people just repeat like a robot that this is Jones toughest fight. If Bones wins he could make this look easy with his reach. If DC wins I feel he will have to grind for 5 rounds.
    Wrestling. takedowns mean everything.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-26-14 at 10:24 AM.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    DC gonna maul that baboon Jonny Jones.

Won't even be close.

Will make it look easy.

SBR degens in round 2 "DC up 20-18 but will fade".

DC then starts really beating this little phaget up.

SBR posters "Jones got that but judges will fock us."

Scorecards 50-45 50-45 and 49-46 for the newwwww.

SBR degens "should've listened to rocko."

Next event SBR degens talking about the next "sure easy $ bet."

shit is too predictable.
    this. I really think DC takes...Too many jones fans just can't picture him losing..so they go with the favorite..but to me, dc is the favorite here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Your crystal ball is an idiot. Cain and DC are close friends and has stated numorous times that they will never fight.
    Friends fight friends in this sport all the time and especially for a title shot.. Feelings change over time.. Nothing is set in stone... Don't dis the crystal ball...

Hit this parlay already to get back 3.5 x's the money back...

3 Team Parlay
    Pending 1/3/15 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jon Jones -185* vs Daniel Cormier
    Pending 1/3/15 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Donald Cerrone -210* vs Myles Jury
    Pending 1/3/15 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1201 Brad Tavares +115* vs Nate Marquardt

Had to go with Cowboy as he's been on a tear lately, has the experience edge. Every area Myles Jury is good at Cowboy can match or even be better..

Brad Tavares bully's Nate in this one for the eventual win.....

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Friends fight friends in this sport all the time and especially for a title shot.. Feelings change over time.. Nothing is set in stone... Don't dis the crystal ball...

Hit this parlay already to get back 3.5 x's the money back...

3 Team Parlay
    Pending 1/3/15 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jon Jones -185* <small>vs</small> Daniel Cormier
    Pending 1/3/15 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Donald Cerrone -210* <small>vs</small> Myles Jury
    Pending 1/3/15 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1201 Brad Tavares +115* <small>vs</small> Nate Marquardt

Had to go with Cowboy as he's been on a tear lately, has the experience edge. Every area Myles Jury is good at Cowboy can match or even be better..

Brad Tavares bully's Nate in this one for the eventual win.....
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    this. I really think DC takes...Too many jones fans just can't picture him losing..so they go with the favorite..but to me, dc is the favorite here.
    Hate Jon Jones.

But I feel many are falling into the hype of "this is the one jones loses" "this is his toughest test"

Jones toughest fight to date was against a tall kickboxer. Not a 5'10 wrestler.

I want to believe DC has what it takes to win this. And he probably does. But I feel its a tougher stylistic match for DC than it is Jones.

Hope im wrong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

^^I think Cain vs DC at HW would be the fight to see... I think DC would stuff Cain's aggression and take downs and then knock him out standing at some point..

My crystal ball tells me it will go down just like this - after JJ beats the sheeet out of DC over 5 rounds in this up coming fight DC will then realize he can't beat JJ and move back up to HW.. When this happens DC starts winning again and eventually faces off with Cain V for the HW title.

DC future UFC HW champion end result.... JJ then moves up to HW and beats DC's ass again...
    lol

no

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Toying around with these 2 props also to go along with my straight plays and 3 team parlay....

Pending1/3/15 10:30pm Props Fighting 1205 Tavares wins inside distance +260* vs Not Tavares inside distance

Pending1/3/15 11:00pm Props Fighting 1111 Cerrone wins by 3 round decision +150* vs Not Cerrone by 3 round decision

rocky16

Toying around with these 2 props also to go along with my straight plays and 3 team parlay....

Pending1/3/15 10:30pm Props Fighting 1205 Tavares wins inside distance +260* <small>vs</small> Not Tavares inside distance

Pending1/3/15 11:00pm Props Fighting 1111 Cerrone wins by 3 round decision +150* <small>vs</small> Not Cerrone by 3 round decision
    Jibbby pal, don't bet against Jury. Kid is an alpha stud.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Jibbby pal, don't bet against Jury. Kid is an alpha stud.
    I know Rocky he's undefeated too at 15-0.. Very good fighter is Jury.. Just thinking it over, Cowboy has been kicking ass and taking numbers in recent fights.. The overall skill set has to favor Cowboy and he has faced the stiffer competition over the years is my thinking..

Rolling the dice a bit with Cowboy in this one as Jury certainly has a chance for sure.....
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Myles-Jury-34236

marzwoody

Remember when Tyrone apely got starched by Nate? could be Bouetsch fight all over again fotr TAVARES. also Cowboy is the right call JIBBBBY his is why were friends.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

My opinion is
    DC here. The guy is undefeated for a reason a record not built up with cans. DC knows length is gonna be his biggest obstacle but i doubt Jones has felt power like this.
    DC is about as hungry as it gets.
    a world class athlete. Line is great also in my mind to avoid the shady decision because money should be going both ways. If DC was a 6-1 dog i wouldn't touch it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Jury should box Cowboys ears off but will he be able to with stand the kicking game of Cerone?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sat 1/3 2001 Marion Reneau +150 o2½ -225
    7:00PM 2002 Alexis Dufresne -170 u2½ +175

First fight of this card I think is a solid play http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alexis-Dufresne-113687

Her opponent 37 year old school teacher... Read profile as she is a badass now.. lol.. - http://www.ufc.com/fighter/marion-reneau/

Dufresne at -170 should come thru in this one fellas!!!... ^^Basic links about the fighters, I did dig deeper then just that in capping this fight.....

Dufresne's second fight in the UFC should go alot smoother this go around me tinks..... Thought to share..

The under 2 1/2 rounds at +175 might hit too...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-27-14 at 11:54 PM.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost money betting on Dufresne the first time. Would hate to have to trust her again until I see a better performance.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    I lost money betting on Dufresne the first time. Would hate to have to trust her again until I see a better performance.
    She's fighting a bum... I hear ya though Jimbo......

First 12345 ... Last