NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't start threads MD.. I post in the important ones that mainly consist of breaking down fights, prop betting options, and value towards future bets.. You guys pop off and derail me into these pissing contests between you all.. It's messing with my gambling and winning ways to be honest..
    You can't win because somebody made you sad on the internet? Gotta keep the grind on your mind, son.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Sac is my homie, he's one of my favourite people on this entire forum. I'd take him over a lot of the people criticizing him. Doesn't matter though, he's actively making the forum less enjoyable to read and is doing so on purpose, which in a lot of ways makes it even worse. JIBBBY wasn't born with the intellectual capacity to stop being a retard, but you guys can cut it out at any time. C'mahhhn.
    Your right. ill try to cut back abit.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I thought me and you were homies? ill try to cut back on the dumb stuff. i get over excited, i cant help it.
    When MD is on a losing streak he has no homies. That 104 lbs. Alex Chambers (4-1 at the time) bet was a real head scratcher. Daly who had 19 pro fights at the time with a 88% stoppage rate was the no brainer pick. Inside the distance was as high as +209. I'd be pretty grumpy too if I laid an egg that size.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    This is why nobody likes you. What is a man hood?
    You really don't want to know
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Napes21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Can't steal my joy fellas..

See I try to make peace and I catch shit for it, I break down fights and catch shit for it, I only battle you guys when you pop off first.. I'm not the bad guy here...

Now you fools threaten to ignore, leave and stop posting on the forum, etc.. Start hate threads, etc... Very childish...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your right. ill try to cut back abit.
    Don't suck up to MD.. Keep posting and doing your thang Marz.. You're doing just fine and your posts don't bother me.....

marzwoody

Don't suck up to MD.. Keep posting and doing your thang Marz.. You're doing just fine and your posts don't bother me.....
    Certain people seem miserable on here... whether or not that is down to losing pickz who knows.. seems a bit pointless on a forum.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Certain people seem miserable on here... whether or not that is down to losing pickz who knows.. seems a bit pointless on a forum.
    Did you ever notice that all of the people who play the "you're just mad because you're losing" card are documented long-term losers? Just a thought.

It's an easy way for JIBBBY and his ilk to try to discredit criticism without actually having to reply to it. Either that, or myself, Nuns, Vaughany, and everyone else who criticizes JIBBBY are just losing simultaneously, and all coincidentally chose JIBBBY and co. to take our frustrations out on.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I never met a gambler that is happy when they are losing bets MD.. I've been a pretty happy guy on this forum since day 1 even with all the shit I take from you and I just keep on ticking..

My track record is solid on this forum.. If I was losing regularly I wouldn't even be posting on this forum.. I lose here and there but win over time.. I'm ok with my gambling and you know this MD..

Just throwing more shit at a fan I see.. Stop trying to play off like your still ignoring my posts too.. I'd bet my entire bank roll you are reading this post right now...

Ron_Paul_2012

^^^I never met a gambler that is happy when they are losing bets MD.. I've been a pretty happy guy on this forum since day 1 even with all the shit I take from you and I just keep on ticking..

My track record is solid on this forum.. If I was losing regularly I wouldn't even be posting on this forum.. I lose here and there but win over time.. I'm ok with my gambling and you know this MD..

Just throwing more shit at a fan I see.. Stop trying to play off like your still ignoring my posts too.. I'd bet my entire bank roll you are reading this post right now...
    That's why MD hates you. You still don't get it do ya Jibs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    That's why MD hates you. You still don't get it do ya Jibs.
    I know Ron..

I post MD is not ignoring me, then he posts his ignore list with Jibbby on ignore... How would he know to do that if he was not reading my post..

Childish behavior.. MD your better then this... Come on man!!!!!

marzwoody

Yeah the whole Jibby / MD beef baffles me a bit. not sure why grown men can't get along.

MD

Yeah the whole Jibby / MD beef baffles me a bit. not sure why grown men can't get along.
    Why would I want to get along with JIBBBY? The guy is an idiot who posts nothing but nonsense and terrible "breakdowns". He's also a terrible person. No thanks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why would I want to get along with JIBBBY? The guy is an idiot who posts nothing but nonsense and terrible "breakdowns". He's also a terrible person. No thanks.
    Lol... Right MD... Let me know how ya really feel????

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

marzwoody

Really?

MD

Really?
    Yes, are you blind? He's a homophobe, he's a transphobe, he's a racist, and he is constantly caught lying.

He came on this forum bragging to people that he lived in a 1.2mil$ mansion, which we later found out was worth a fraction of that. And he inherited it, to boot. He claims to be an MMA writer. I'm sure you haven't forgotten the "armbar" debacle.

marzwoody

Yes, are you blind? He's a homophobe, he's a transphobe, he's a racist, and he is constantly caught lying.

He came on this forum bragging to people that he lived in a 1.2mil$ mansion, which we later found out was worth a fraction of that. And he inherited it, to boot. He claims to be an MMA writer. I'm sure you haven't forgotten the "armbar" debacle.
    The land he owned was worth that much though wasen't it? also transphobe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow, maybe I am a horrible person then.. That sucks..

Md, still playing childish games... You're better then this MD. Come on man!!!!

It's Christmas time, let the hate go......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-13-14 at 07:43 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Junior dos Santos > Stipe Miocic
    Rafael dos Anjos < Nate Diaz
    Alistair Overeem < Stefan Struve
    Gabriel Gonzaga < Matt Mitrione

John Moraga < Willie Gates
    Cláudia Gadelha > Joanna Jedrzejczyk
    Joe Riggs > Ben Saunders
    Jamie Varner > Drew Dober
    Derek Brunson > Ed Herman
    Joe Ellenberger > Bryan Barberena

David Michaud < Garret Whiteley
    Henry Cejudo < Dustin Kimura
    Anthony Birchak > Ian Entwistle

2 to 10, very nice.
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave NunyaBidness 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Bunch of whiney bitches posting lately from some of the regulars .. Grabaka if you were here I'd bitch slap you and Nuns back into man hood...

Man up already and stop crying......
    Your either a douchebag or a troll. You are biotchslapping nobody village idiot. Your posts are pretty much retarded and you drain the life out of this forum by being incredibly stubborn. You cant listen and that's is your worst trait.

If the whole world tells you that you are wrong then probably the whole world is wrong, right Jibbs? No man, you post ignorant shit and then when called out you miss point after point and make every discussion incredibly frustrating because one knows its going nowhere. Really...like talking to a slow kid,,,,Then you proceed and call them kids or trolls for attacking you...I mean, come on, give us a break....a man can only stand it for so long....

We used to accept it but after time it has become annoying to be honest, specially after you become a cocky prick and started to teach gambling strategy to the guys who actually understand it.

Now the discussions are between you, marzy and ron jerking each others dicks and not many people wants to join in....who can blame them?

You will never learn shit and lady luck likes to rape your type....
    Points Awarded:

cheeese gave Grabaka 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bava gave Grabaka 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: alpinepetey, MD, NunyaBidness, Bava, getlucky2win, and PunisherIND

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Matt Wiman is excited in 2012

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Matt Wiman is excited in 2012
    Matt Wiman won that fight if I'm not mistaken, right Beelz?

Was my bad on that interview claim but it was more of an accident then a lie. That video existed and I heard it and thought it was current.. An honest mistake.. Won't happen again..

Grabaka I love you man.. Post more please..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Your either a douchebag or a troll. You are biotchslapping nobody village idiot. Your posts are pretty much retarded and you drain the life out of this forum by being incredibly stubborn. You cant listen and that's is your worst trait.

If the whole world tells you that you are wrong then probably the whole world is wrong, right Jibbs? No man, you post ignorant shit and then when called out you miss point after point and make every discussion incredibly frustrating because one knows its going nowhere. Really...like talking to a slow kid,,,,Then you proceed and call them kids or trolls for attacking you...I mean, come on, give us a break....a man can only stand it for so long....

We used to accept it but after time it has become annoying to be honest, specially after you become a cocky prick and started to teach gambling strategy to the guys who actually understand it.

Now the discussions are between you, marzy and ron jerking each others dicks and not many people wants to join in....who can blame them?

You will never learn shit and lady luck likes to rape your type....
    Excellent post.

Note there were only 8 pages of talk in the event thread tonight after it started? What were they like a year ago? It's just not worth it, maybe there wasn't as much MMA talk then, but at least it was entertaining. Now, its not entertaining, and the MMA talk is done by people who don't have a penetrating clue as to what they're talking about (Bumdeal being an exception).

I used to think this was the most intelligent MMA forum on the webz, its pretty worthless now. If it weren't for the pizza points and checking PMs from the few knowledgable posters here, I wouldn't log in at all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for keeping this crap off the event threads fellas.. You guys did show restraint tonight... Kuddos we're learning....

======================================== ===================

Topic and keeping it real I think -

You guys would really miss Sac, Marz and myself if ya all booted us off this forum. We then would be like that dude Gabe.. An after thought joke line in future posts..

I think us 3 would miss all you guys as well.. Where would any of us post after SBR anyways?..

If either group of guys made a hard exit, this would become a gambling dead zone on SBR..

Recognize the truth and fit in... Forgive and forget, make it work.. Find a way to co-exist.. We need more of this type of thinking in the world today..

Together we can all rule the internet...... Damn I'm drunk and stop the racism and hate...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-14-14 at 01:14 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Thanks for keeping this crap off the event threads fellas.. You guys did show restraint tonight... Kuddos we're learning....

You guys would really miss Sac, Marz and myself if ya all booted us off this forum. We then would be like that dude Gabe.. An after thought joke line in future posts..
    I didn't post in the event thread because I didn't want to read the dumb shit you wrote.

I miss Sac already. I used to enjoy discussing recipes with him.

You, however, are like the oaf that everyone hates at their job. You finally get a lunch break after working hard, so you're in the backroom chatting with your work friends, and this guy Jibbby shows up and won't butt out of the conversation even though anyone with social skills would be able to tell that he wasn't wanted. If it was high school you could just ostracize him and make him feel like shit and want to go away, but this guy is so retarded he wouldn't catch on anyway.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave NunyaBidness 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grabaka
    Update your status

======================================== ===================

I think us 3 would miss all you guys as well.. Where would any of us post after SBR anyways?..

If either group of guys made a hard exit, this would become a gambling dead zone on SBR..

Recognize the truth and fit in... Forgive and forget, make it work.. Find a way to co-exist.. We need more of this type of thinking in the world today..

Together we can all rule the internet...... Damn I'm drunk and stop the racism and hate...

Stop being the sheriff of the forum or you will end talking alone.....
    Im not even talking about Marzy....You can reason with him from what i know.

But you would make a good after thought joke line in future posts....

Yeah, we are trying to get along ....so learn some social skills or gtfo

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Excellent post.

Note there were only 8 pages of talk in the event thread tonight after it started? What were they like a year ago? It's just not worth it, maybe there wasn't as much MMA talk then, but at least it was entertaining. Now, its not entertaining, and the MMA talk is done by people who don't have a penetrating clue as to what they're talking about (Bumdeal being an exception).

I used to think this was the most intelligent MMA forum on the webz, its pretty worthless now. If it weren't for the pizza points and checking PMs from the few knowledgable posters here, I wouldn't log in at all.
    Yee, good old times :P .....we used to give shit to many but if we knew what was coming...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Yee, good old times :P .....we used to give shit to many but if we knew what was coming...
    Yeah, just imagine, Gabe was the village idiot, he'd be a top 10 poster around here now.

Somebody needs to legit set up the thing we always talk about.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Geez so serious!!!!.. Buzz kill almost...

Come on guys ease up and cheer up as it can't be all that bad??? Grabaka you and I just don't click for some reason, is what it is.. No hard feeling on my end.. I'm not the forum Sheriff either, MD and Nunya do that... Not my gig..

Nuns we use to get along, what happen? Was it because I stood up to MD one day and you had to have his back or something?... Was it because I backed Ron maybe that you snapped?.. You're a smart guy, I respect you as a gambler, always did.. Your mood swings are epic though.. Just like MD...

Life is too short to be pissed off and hating all the time fellas.. It's a shitty way to live and exist me tinks. Doesn't bring good luck either.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Yeah, just imagine, Gabe was the village idiot, he'd be a top 10 poster around here now.

Somebody needs to legit set up the thing we always talk about.

no?

Yeah hehehehe long life to the Gaberz

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

These are well-respected and appreciated human beings giving an honest assessment. You're on this forum for a reason, and that reason hates you. Change or perish.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Well yall let me know if you plan on leaving. It's looking more like that may be the only route here.

for a split second i really did have too much hope in people , yall can blame me for that.

I'll be leaving as well but this time it won't be for only a year, because some of the sickness I seen inside a few people here is too much for me to be straining out of my mind at this point in life. I won't allow myself to be infected by a certain ilk of people. If they don't wanna own up to their own sickness inside then that's on them because I own up to my shit every morning I wake up. it's crazy my whole life people been clingy to me and they always looked to me like one day i was gonna have the answer and they knew brian stayed in his own fukin zone because a lot of of these dudes don't really have what it synchronically takes inside to originate or transcend a damn thing in this world.

don't try and hide your frailness from me because i can see and smell the cracks and hologramed glitches inside you very well and better than most , think whatever else you want about me but at least understand why I can't lie about something like that.

Before anyone goes though I will need to post one last thing before this forum is out of sight out of mind. The last post that matters.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Well yall let me know if you plan on leaving. It's looking more like that may be the only route here.

for a split second i really did have too much hope in people , yall can blame me for that.

I'll be leaving as well but this time it won't be for only a year, because some of the sickness I seen inside a few people here is too much for me to be straining out of my mind at this point in life. I won't allow myself to be infected by a certain ilk of people. If they don't wanna own up to their own sickness inside then that's on them because I own up to my shit every morning I wake up. it's crazy my whole life people been clingy to me and they always looked to me like one day i was gonna have the answer and they knew brian stayed in his own fukin zone because a lot of of these dudes don't really have what it synchronically takes inside to originate or transcend a damn thing in this world.

don't try and hide your frailness from me because i can see and smell the cracks and hologramed glitches inside you very well and better than most , think whatever else you want about me but at least understand why I can't lie about something like that.

Before anyone goes though I will need to post one last thing before this forum is out of sight out of mind. The last post that matters.
    Rethink this please. I've used the words "Aleister Crowley jezebel bullshit" twice to leave a room properly. Can't lose you now.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

2 to 10, very nice.
    I was just about to say, lowest w/l I've ever had.

Next time, next time.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Rethink this please. I've used the words "Aleister Crowley jezebel bullshit" twice to leave a room properly. Can't lose you now.
    You are an atheist. He probably thinks that you are a lost soul or that you haven't got one.

First 12345 Last