JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I really doubt barao is broken. That was his first defeat in forever, hes only 27 years old
    The fact that he is so young, hasn't lost forever and just got beat up very badly over 5 rounds can mess with a fighters confidence.. You just never know how Barao is going to respond mentally in this next fight??? His shield of invincibility has been broken..

DC talked about this with a future win over Jon Jones on the UFC Tonight show that just aired...

Even with all that said, I'm pretty sure Barao will rebound well Mmaed especially being that this fight is in Brazil. We will find out in a few days...

Gagnon is on a 4 fight UFC win streak though and should present some kind of resistance in this fight..

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

hasn't lost forever and just got beat up very badly over 5 rounds can mess with a fighters confidence.. You just never know how Barao is going to respond mentally in this next fight???
    Gagnon is on a 4 fight UFC win streak though and should present some kind of resistance in this fight..
    Stop.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Stop.
    Lol.. Ok Miri I will..

Was just looking at long shot props tonight and got to thinking of the possibilities..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working out all my final dog plays for this card... Strongest finds so far - the grinder Elkins +160 and undefeated Elias Silverio +140..

$100 bucks straight on each placed.. Also a 2 team parlay $20 to win $100

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    New odds just popped up. Iggy Pokrajac @ +202, Elkins @ +131 & Issa @ +303. All dogs to be considered.
    Yuta Sasaki is a heavy favorite and I really don't understand why that is????... While I do think Sasaki probably should win this fight I don't think he should be a -485 favorite.. Might be worth the dice roll to make a small play on Issa..

Quick look at the 2 fighters -

Leandro Issa - 12-4 record, Brazilian fighting in Brazil, 1-1 UFC record... Ground guy mainly.. Most wins by Submission.http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Leandro-Issa-19521

Yuta Sasaki - 18-1 record, Jap fighter fighting in Brazil, 1-0 UFC record... Tall guy, good ground game..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Yuta-Sasaki-63070

Big height advantage going in but I personally don't put alot of faith in Jap fighters these days at the UFC level...

Sat 12/20 1901 Leandro Issa +350 o1½ -160
    8:00PM 1902 Yuta Sasaki -485 u1½ +130

Might be worth a dog play as Ron suggested at those odds!!! I still need to see video on both of these guys.. Will do just that later on today..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-18-14 at 12:30 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Sasaki is a promising prospect who will have a size advantage over Issa.

He took care of Delorme. He has trained with Alpha Male.

There are better dogs to look at on this card.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    but I personally don't put alot of faith in Jap fighters these days at the UFC level...
    so ignorant

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby has a point deal, Japs on average have smaller hogs hence why they lose a lot in the UFC.

Hog anaylsis 101 bro step your game up.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-18-14 at 02:54 PM.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Jibby has a point deal, Japs on average have smaller hogs hence why they lose a lot in the UFC.

Hog anaylsis 101 bro step your game up.
    Luke Rockhold knows all about hog analysis:
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 02:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    so ignorant
    Not so ignorant but more realistic then you Bumdeal.. I have nothing against Jap fighters, but historically they have been out muscled, wrestled and beaten at the UFC ranks generally speaking.. Yushin Okami the exception but even he fell from grace...

Jap fighters have been good with Jits, slick but to compare most to the high level Brazilian Jits players they also come up short...

I shouldn't be generalizing like this as each fighter is different but I'm just tired of losing money betting Jap fighters in the UFC...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-18-14 at 03:14 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What exactly is HOG analysis anyways? Still don't get that on going joke on this forum????

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

What exactly is HOG analysis anyways? Still don't get that on going joke on this forum????

You hopefully should be able to piece it together from the last two posts, otherwise god have mercy on your soul.

Seriously Jibs, can´t live with ya, can´t live without ya.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    You hopefully should be able to piece it together from the last two posts, otherwise god have mercy on your soul.

Seriously Jibs, can´t live with ya, can´t live without ya.
    The last two posts? How about constant references to the length, girth, and blackness of the hog scattered throughout the forum for years now? The densest motherfocker on the planet Earth. In fact, fock Joe Rogan, JIBBBY is the densest guy on any planet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Don't have time to figure out such silly things as these Wilbo.. Trying hard to win my bets... Money doesn't grow on trees last I checked...

Marz and Sider don't even like MMA anymore, it's just become a social outlet forum for the both of them lately.. MD while he's a bitch and a half still follows the sport closely, V too.. I appreciate that...

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

^^^The forum themes for a few that have been getting butt hurt lately are -

"I'm gonna hit my IGNORE BUTTON" or "I'm LEAVING the forum because".. Then the reaction they want to see is - Ewww! Wow!! Please don't!! Begging you not too!! lol...

Bunch of whiney little bitches if you ask me.. I got a new theme to consider.... lulz.....
    The new theme should be "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:04 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

marzwoody

Sometimes i think Jibby is just sitting at his keyboard laughing his ass off as he trolls everybody. i want to believe that.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

MD and Jibbby are employed by SBR

marzwoody

^^^Don't have time to figure out such silly things as these Wilbo.. Trying hard to win my bets... Money doesn't grow on trees last I checked...

Marz and Sider don't even like MMA anymore, it's just become a social outlet forum for the both of them lately.. MD while he's a bitch and a half still follows the sport closely, V too.. I appreciate that...
    You don't pay attention to anything.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Sometimes i think Jibby is just sitting at his keyboard laughing his ass off as he trolls everybody. i want to believe that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Geez, I got an idea let's talk more about movies, how bad of a gambler Fury Luca is, etc.. and just forget about this event and gambling stuff altogether.. That's what I've been reading lately and you're not gonna win bets doing just that fellas...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-18-14 at 04:02 PM.

marzwoody

You make the most rtarded post that you dont know what hog analysis is, then you go on to insult me, MD and Sider?

You are the worst poster ever.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-18-14 at 04:08 PM.

marzwoody

Geez, I got an idea let's talk more about movies, how bad of a gambler Fury Luca is, etc.. and just forget about this event and gambling stuff altogether.. That's what I've been reading lately and you're not gonna win bets doing just that fellas...
    Post some more links to sherdog for us, so we can pick those winnerz.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    The last two posts? How about constant references to the length, girth, and blackness of the hog scattered throughout the forum for years now?
    That kind of went without saying

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You make the most retarded post that you dont know what hog analysis is, then you go on to insult me, MD and Sider?

You are the worst poster ever.
    Didn't try to insult you and Sider, relax Marz.. Just trying to light a fire under your ass..

You posted just yesterday how MMA is dying out, bla bla bla. Don't really like it anymore, etc.. Sider was saying the same.. Did I read that wrong? Figured the both of you are just posting now for a social outlet which is cool..I haven't seen you post on a fight or fighters like you use too that's all Marzy... You got MMA game too...

marzwoody

Didn't try to insult you and Sider, relax Marz.. Just trying to light a fire under your ass..

You posted just yesterday how MMA is dying out, bla bla bla. Don't really like it anymore, etc.. Sider was saying the same.. Did I read that wrong? Figured the both of you are just posting now for a social outlet which is cool..I haven't seen you post on a fight or fighters like you use too that's all Marzy... You got MMA game too...
    That was Sider... i diden't say anything about not liking MMA anymore. another thing wrong.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-18-14 at 04:23 PM.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

It was me, Ive been saying for years UFC is dying. Check my old threads.

Jibby I said other sports are worth the time now. Womens Korean Volleyball is like betting MMA in 2009. A gold mine. YOu can keep posting obvious links to wiki or sherdog or we can make some real money in a real sport.

Also jibbby I would doxx you if I thought it did any good. But you live in your parents basement and steal wifi from the neighbors. So it is not worth it. But "JAP" is like calling someone a nigger. You should know this dumbass. You live in the state with the largest asian population outside of asia.

Log off and go play board games or something. Stop running off and attracting terrible posters here. Seriously close the tab and never come back here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Grabaka

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Japanese it is..... Just didn't want to spell that out over and over again.. That's Jibs being lazy and not racist.. Besides the official abbreviations for Japanese are - http://www.abbreviations.com/abbreviation/Japanese

I thought we got past that Asian racist thing Sider??

Put the Asian race card back in your wallet please because it doesn't work with me... You're Korean anyways and not Japanese last we checked...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

More props are out now.. Here is another CB Dollaway prop to tinker around with.... Could CB Dollaway wrestle and lay and pray on Machida for 5 rounds? Most likely not but...

Sat 12/20 1043 Dollaway wins by 5 round unanimous dec +1200
    11:59PM 1044 Any other result

I don't recommend playing this prop, just posted it up to show the value..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-18-14 at 06:36 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    But "JAP" is like calling someone a nigger. You should know this dumbass. You live in the state with the largest asian population outside of asia.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Nunya is Indian.
    Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Good thing the internet doesn't have smell-o-vision.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

You love wiki so much why didnt you link to this?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

you're weren't referring to the country or language. You were referring the people. No one is playing the race card. You're clearly racist and too stupid to even admit it. And no I am not ethnically Korean. I have never said what race I am.

Plus you generalizing a whole country's fighters. You're a bigot.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

It was a joke 2 years ago. Gabe always guessed the wrong ethnicity of Nunya over and over. I knew Nunya wasnt Indian.

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you really want to play this game? I am not racist. I will f-cking DOxx you to hell Bum if you have a personal problem with me. Do you want to post every out of context joke from your posting history?

You're disgusting Bum. F-ck you seriously. And your terrible gambling thread.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

The f-ck is wrong with you bum? You have a problem with me? going through 2 year old posts and jokes? Why? The f-ck are you doing?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What prop I do recommend is Cummins winning inside the distance.. Cummins is a beast and I think he will finish or get finished before the final bell.. I hit this for $50 bucks..

Sat 12/20 1209 Cummins wins inside distance +156

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

You're judged by what you write here. You don't get to pick and choose what is racist just because it doesn't personally affect you. I don't have any problem with you, hypocrisy gets me fired up, though.

Also, I am not afraid of you. Are you going to tell everyone I'm a degenerate? That's public knowledge.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

That thread was posted here a while ago, I started reading, seeing that you were on fire with WMMA picks, then I ran into that post and it caught me off guard because you get so offended by others being racist. Is there a statute of limitations on racism? I am sorry.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

You're judged by what you write here. You don't get to pick and choose what is racist just because it doesn't personally affect you. I don't have any problem with you, hypocrisy gets me fired up, though.

Also, I am not afraid of you. Are you going to tell everyone I'm a degenerate? That's public knowledge.
    You honestly think im a racist from a one line joke years ago when I KNEW nunya was not indian? Do you think Mirin f-cks MD for real too?

You have a personal problem with me now. You're not judging anyone dumb f-ck.

First 123456 ... Last