Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Have you donated to Wiki during their current drive since they are responsible for the majority of your MMA winnings?
    Greatest Post in the history of SBR and Bathing Napes

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol makes it even worse....cant miss it! Perhaps Jibbeh was looking at a different fighter completely which wouldnt be a surprise!! Perhaps it was the former Roma football player who is Brazilian - Antonio Carlos Zago!

more likely antonio sabato jr.

f@gz

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Jibbbbehhhhh.
    Oh cmon, stop being a hipster. Barao is absolutely a P4P fighter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Have you donated to Wiki during their current drive since they are responsible for the majority of your MMA winnings?
    I haven't but I need too Napes!!! I'm glad wiki exists....

It's a good information source to start off with when you don't know a fighter very well.. I started there with this Brazilian kid.. Sherdog fighter look ins are great too for quick capping..

V I didn't see the Jits accomplishments in that wiki read. In the middle of the page under accomplishments it reads nothing about Jits championships and at what belt levels.

Did say he was an Ultimate fighter Champion of Brazil though.. That's saying a little something..

What ever not a big deal... I wasn't done capping the dude... Don't get too happy slappy..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-15-14 at 04:11 PM.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I haven't but I need too Napes!!! I'm glad wiki exists....

It's a good information source to start off with when you don't know a fighter very well.. I started there with this Brazilian kid.. Sherdog fighter look ins are great too for quick capping..

V I didn't see the Jits accomplishments in that wiki read, in the middle of the page under accomplishments it reads nothing about Jits championships and at what belt levels. Did say he was an Ultimate fighter Champion of Brazil though.. That's saying a little something..

What ever not a big deal... I wasn't done capping the dude... Don't get too happy slappy..
    Can we create a new term equivalent to happy slappy?

I am recommending Jibby Jabbying.

Thoughts?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Oh cmon, stop being a hipster. Barao is absolutely a P4P fighter.
    Absolutely. I don't mind where people rank Barao p4p, even if it's #1, because it's all opinion. I had him ranked highly before the loss to Dillashaw, but what marz said is much different.

"Barao was considered the pfp best fighter before his defeat to Dillashaw. "

The only time the argument that Barao was #1 really came up is when Dana stated so, and he was furiously mocked by pretty much everyone (including many here) for saying as much. I think claiming that he was considered the best P4P fighter in the world at any time is revisionist history.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol makes it even worse....cant miss it! Perhaps Jibbeh was looking at a different fighter completely which wouldnt be a surprise!! Perhaps it was the former Roma football player who is Brazilian - Antonio Carlos Zago!

Ctrl+F "world" and it's right there. He was probably reading a cached version of wiki from 2012.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dana just said it at the time cos all the other top guys were either injured (pettis, cain, weidman) or not in dana's good books - Jones and GSP after hed left. And mighty mouse, well hes just irrelevant as far as uncle dana is concerned!

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Absolutely. I don't mind where people rank Barao p4p, even if it's #1, because it's all opinion. I had him ranked highly before the loss to Dillashaw, but what marz said is much different.

"Barao was considered the pfp best fighter before his defeat to Dillashaw. "

The only time the argument that Barao was #1 really came up is when Dana stated so, and he was furiously mocked by pretty much everyone (including many here) for saying as much. I think claiming that he was considered the best P4P fighter in the world at any time is revisionist history.
    Whatever hipster just someone's opinion.

Should of added "by some" at the end as to not get your panties in a twist.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:06 AM. Reason: image does not exist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^The forum themes for a few that have been getting butt hurt lately are -

"I'm gonna hit my IGNORE BUTTON" or "I'm LEAVING the forum because".. Then the reaction they want to see is - Ewww! Wow!! Please don't!! Begging you not too!! lol...

Bunch of whiney little bitches if you ask me.. I got a new theme to consider.... lulz.....
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:06 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, marzwoody, and Ron_Paul_2012

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

dana also stated pettis was the #1 p4p fighter in the world just prior to his fight w/ melendez...notice a trend? hyperbole like a muhfugga...selling them wolf tickets bruv...thats his job...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Elias Silverio, now here is a Brazilian 11-0... (3 fights deep in the UFC).. This event is being held in Brazil too!!!.. It's gonna be hard to bet against that!!!...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Elias-Silverio-88613

The Russian is tough though at 17-1, (2 fights deep in the UFC) his last 5 wins have all come by decision.. He's not knocking people out of the box though and taking numbers.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rashid-Magomedov-41524

Then I quickly look at the odds going into this fight and am extremely disappointed to see that Elias Silverio is only a +143 dog... Gonna wait to see where this line goes...

That's a quick Sherdog cap for you... lol...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-15-14 at 07:45 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lmao

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Elias Silverio, now here is a Brazilian 11-0... (3 fights deep in the UFC).. This event is being held in Brazil too!!!.. It's gonna be hard to bet against that!!!...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Elias-Silverio-88613

The Russian is tough though at 17-1, (2 fights deep in the UFC) his last 5 wins have all come by decision.. He's not knocking people out of the box though and taking numbers.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rashid-Magomedov-41524

Then I quickly look at the odds going into this fight and am extremely disappointed to see that Elias Silverio is only a +143 dog... Gonna wait to see where this line goes...

That's a quick Sherdog cap for you... lol...
    If you are favoring the undefeated Brazilian fighting in Brazil against the Russian who isn't knocking people out of the box and taking numbers what about getting a + number on the Brazilian do you find disappointing? I am confused how the sherdog-cap process works.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you are favoring the undefeated Brazilian fighting in Brazil against the Russian who isn't knocking people out of the box and taking numbers what about getting a + number on the Brazilian do you find disappointing? I am confused how the sherdog-cap process works.
    Rashid Magomedov has 7 more pro fights.. He simply brings more experience into this fight and that would be my best answer when arriving at that + number from a simple sherdog cap... I still need to watch some video on this undefeated Brazilian before placing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write ups are now in for this event - Bleacher report and Combat press toe to toe break downs and predictions...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...fight-night-58

http://combatpress.com/2014/12/toe-t...d-predictions/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-14 at 12:39 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

New odds just popped up. Iggy Pokrajac @ +202, Elkins @ +131 & Issa @ +303. All dogs to be considered.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-16-14 at 02:07 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ron I can't argue with most of your dog picks..

Elkins is a solid dog play me tinks......

UFC Fight Night 58 - Featherweight 3 rounds - Jose Correa Gymnasium - Barueri, Sao Paulo, Brazil - FS1
    Sat 12/20 1801 Hacran Dias -190 o2½ -270
    8:30PM 1802 Darren Elkins +150 u2½ +190

Elkins has been fighting some very good fighters in his division and holding his own.... I like his chances against Hacran Dias in a decision win!!!! http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Hacran-Dias-19789
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-17-14 at 09:08 PM.

marzwoody

Lool Hacran Diaz is a beast.

marzwoody

Also has a bigger hog.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lool Hacran Diaz is a beast.
    Darren Elkins is a solid fighter, well rounded and a bit of beast himself... He's had 11 straight UFC fights against solid opponents.... Went 8-3 in those... Respectable.. He's beatable sure but grinded out a win in his last fight which leads me to believe he's continuing to work hard to improve.. Guy is a gym rat...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Darren-Elkins-22094

Hacran Dias 3 fights in the UFC - 1-2 record.. All went to decision... Did lose his last 2 fights to very good fighters though..

I still like Elkins chances even in Brazil at those odds......
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-14 at 10:23 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Early prelims - These are the first 2 fights on the card.. Looking to 2 team parlay them up.. Just sharing my thoughts....

Gotta like Tim (dirty bird) Means -260 over Marcio Alexander http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Marci...andre-Jr-95457 Tim Means is a true UFC veteran, never been KO'd... Marcio fighting in lessor organizations does have a bunch of knock outs on his resume but I don't think he can match the experience and skills of the Dirty Bird.. I don't think he can put him away by KO either.. Parlay play with Tim Means is my play...

Vitor Miranda at +145 is something I'm STILL working on now and looking at.. Can't find much fight footage on these guys

UFC Fight Night 58 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Jose Correa Gymnasium - Barueri, Sao Paulo, Brazil - UFC Fight Pass
    Sat 12/20 2001 Marcio Alexandre Junior +180 o1½ -170
    7:30PM 2002 Tim Means -260 u1½ +130
    UFC Fight Night 58 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Jose Correa Gymnasium - Barueri, Sao Paulo, Brazil - UFC Fight Pass
    Sat 12/20 2101 Victor Miranda +145 o1½ -185
    7:00PM 2102 Rodney Collier -185 u1½ +145
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-17-14 at 02:25 PM.

marzwoody

Early prelims - These are the first 2 fights on the card.. Looking to 2 team parlay them up them.. Just sharing my thoughts....

Gotta like Tim (dirty bird) Means -260 over Marcio Alexander http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Marci...andre-Jr-95457 Tim Means is a true UFC veteran, never been KO'd... Marcio fighting in lessor organizations does have a bunch of knock outs on his resume but I don't think he can match the experience and skills of the Dirty Bird.. I don't think he can put him away by KO either.. Parlay play with Tim Means is my play...

Vitor Miranda at +145 is something I'm STILL working on now and looking at.. Can't find much fight footage on these guys.. Vitor does work out of Team Nog and seems solid.. Fight takes place on his home turf.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Vitor-Miranda-13004
    Vitor Miranda seems like a high level kickboxer.

Which implies he has hands and feet and can throw them...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vitor Miranda seems like a high level kickboxer.

Which implies he has hands and feet and can throw them...
    Wrong Victor Miranda.. Like I said I'm still working on this fight, just trying to find out more on both of these relatively unknown fighters.. I should not have mentioned this fight yet in the above post..

That sherdog link on Miranda is not accurate... I edited...

marzwoody

seems right to me

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

seems right to me
    It is right Marz.. 5Dimes has both of the fighters first names wrong on the betting tickets.... Sherdog links are accurate.. Just threw me off for a second...

Vitor and Victor Miranda, Rodney and Jake Collier.. 5dimes NAME fail!!!!! See for yourself...

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-n...2=jake-collier

5Dimes betting ticket copy and paste...

UFC Fight Night 58 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Jose Correa Gymnasium - Barueri, Sao Paulo, Brazil - UFC Fight Pass
    Sat 12/20 2101 Victor Miranda +145 o1½ -185
    7:00PM 2102 Rodney Collier -185 u1½ +145

The sherdog fight link now.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Vitor-Miranda-13004
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-17-14 at 12:45 PM.

marzwoody

Oh i see Jibbs.. what a fail.

Beelzebubzy

Dolloway ITD +1100? Is there an 8% chance that Machida slips on a banana peel and gets injured/cut/ or knocks himself out?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Dolloway ITD +1100? Is there an 8% chance that Machida slips on a banana peel and gets injured/cut/ or knocks himself out?
    Those are big odds.. Always a chance in a 5 rounder...

Dolloway would have to wrestle his way to victory so maybe Machida gets pounding out late perhaps, Dollaway by sub is a long shot too but possible. I don't see either happening but ya never know??? I figure if Chris Weidman couldn't grapple hump Machida or sub him out I doubt CB Dollaway can..

I wonder what the odds will be with Dolloway winning by submission? Not out yet...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-17-14 at 02:30 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Thinking about sprinkling a unit on CB Dollaway at +450. He has been on a tear lately and appears to be improving with every fight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Another "long shot" prop with massive odds is -

Gagnon wins by decision +1125...

Only a 3 round fight, Barao could still be a broken fighter mentally after the TJ Dill beating....Mitch Gagnon did win by decision 2 fights ago, Barao is durable also..... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mitch-Gagnon-37404

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I really doubt barao is broken. That was his first defeat in forever, hes only 27 years old and he is an amazing grappler. Gagnon is primarily a grappler(please correct me if mistaken). As in that is his greatest strength.

mmaed

That said jibby, the decision prop makes the most sense out of all the bets so good luck. Very doubtful he subs or tkos barao. So good call.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    That said jibby, the decision prop makes the most sense out of all the bets so good luck. Very doubtful he subs or tkos barao. So good call.
    The only way Gagnon can realistically win is to rock Barao and stop him. I don't think Gagnon has the tools to do that enough and hang on to win two rounds.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Gagnon will never in a million years get past the jab and TDD to win a decision. Unless he improved and grew 2x as a fighter over night i really do not see that happening

mmaed

Gotcha.

First 12345 ... Last