Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Think Kos is doin jus fine JIbb!

Nothing compared to Jibbs mansion though!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Think Kos is doin jus fine JIbb!

^^^ MCc Hammer, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield were all doing just fine and now they are washing cars at Leon's Car Wash here in the States..

Remember, the bigger the homes the larger the monthly payments are.. Kos better stay employed to make those payments... First signs of trouble will be the "for sale" sign going up and then the bankruptcy proceeding follow shortly after that...

End game - "Kos and B, I see some dirt still on my window shield, can you get that for me as it seems like you missed a spot, pine air freshener will work too.. Thanks guys here's a 2 dollar tip"... Lol..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-11-14 at 11:11 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^ MCc Hammer, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield were all doing just fine and now they are washing cars at Leon's Car Wash here in the States..

Remember, the bigger the homes the larger the monthly payments are.. Kos better stay employed to make those payments... First signs of trouble will be the "for sale" sign going up and then the bankruptcy proceeding follow shortly after that...

Final end game - "Kos and B, I see some dirt still on my window shield still, can you get that for me as it seems like you missed a spot, pine air freshener will work too.. Thanks guys here's a 2 dollar tip"... Lol..
    Kos has a massive property empire Jibb with numerous Koreans as tennants, not to mention a gym and dozens of other investments (Dethrone) He isnt reliant on fighting

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Kos has a massive property empire Jibb with numerous Koreans as tennants, not to mention a gym and dozens of other investments (Dethrone) He isnt reliant on fighting

He also has a college degree, a foot in the door with broadcasting, and seemingly a keen eye for business- I wouldn't be surprised if he made a lot more after he packs it in. Jibs, on the other hand, had to sell his beloved car when he realized that gambling isn't a profession unless you actually win. I doubt either of them will be seen at the car wash anytime soon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and Killer_Demo

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

numerous Koreans as tennants

a foot in the door with broadcasting

More than a foot i'd say

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

More than a foot i'd say

They're giving him a chance, but he's clearly not suited for it. Still would lead to other smaller opportunities in that area, though.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Jibs, on the other hand, had to sell his beloved car when he realized that gambling isn't a profession unless you actually win. I doubt either of them will be seen at the car wash anytime soon.

First 123