MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    MD ^^ Schaub - "I was thinking of hanging them up in 2 years or 4 fights, maybe cut to 205"..

That tells me he probably gets worked over in his next two fights, gets cut from the UFC then after.. He retires.. He's not cutting to 205 either.. B is too lazy, hearts not in it..

I read between the lines MD a little better then you and I can't apologize for that..
    He said very soon after that that he didn't start thinking about it until Rogan brought it up. Misrepresenting people because of your incredibly poor comprehension is not "reading between the lines".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I love how Hogan is lamenting Callen for speaking over his guests, when the drugfuelled manlet basically can't stop talking when they are doing podcasts. Speaking over and interrupting important points with inane jokes and just generally being annoying. Especially if his quests are the more timid kind.
    I can't believe one of them didn't comment on the "If i started to be unfunny on strange" bit. Because goddamn Rogans standup is cringe-i-dycringe. Bet Callen knows he should have said it, but is scared of Rogans big HGH muscles and shiny head.
    Still kind of was nice to see Schaub get a reality check. I actually had money on him, and his standup was straight sad to watch. I think the second round would have gotten interesting though. The look on his face was priceless through that though. Rogan straigh spinning back kicked his ego in the nutsack.
    Haha i said exact same...so funny how he claims to be all knowing and all seeing and really self-aware yet is actually not at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    was just a bizarre situation! Rogan said a whole lot of cringeworthy shiit but also said a lot of valid stuff (but in wrong setting). Callen actually probably made the most valid and useful points for first time ever!

Oh one of the cringe parts that I forgot to mention was at start were Rogan is telling Callen that he talks to much on his podcast show and doesnt let the guest speak!!! Then 30 mins later Rogan proceeds to talk for about 20 minutes straight without even asking Schaub to comment on anything or letting him have his say!!! Rogan is one of the worse for not letting his guests speak! That fuuckin Rory MacDonald podcast was annoying as fuuck at times cos Rory would be about to tell a story like one about him tripping up Eddie Bravo at Metamoris and Rogan would just come in and ruin it by being all serious and saying "Eddie has a bad back, you probably shouldnt of done that"!!! Supposed to be a comedian yet sometimes just completely misreads situations!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-09-14 at 12:45 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD ^^ Schaub - "I was thinking of hanging them up in 2 years or 4 fights, maybe cut to 205"..

That tells me he probably gets worked over in his next two fights, gets cut from the UFC then after.. He retires.. He's not cutting to 205 either.. B is too lazy, hearts not in it..

I read between the lines MD a little better then you and I can't apologize for that..

I find myself writing stuff out more and more for certain people on this forum to further clarify what I say.. Kinda feels like I'm teaching and dealing with a child that's learning the alphabet for the first time. MD how old are you?

Is he? what makes you think that?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Please elaborate Jibbby, you extreme knowledge of people you have never met's cognition could be of great asset to this forum!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lets not forget here that Schaub is located in Venice Beach, ibbbehh maybe surfs with him from time to time, and hangs and bangs cute Edinburgh girls with Big Browne maybe? Got to see a side of Schaub that the casual fan isn't aware of?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Lets not forget here that Schaub is located in Venice Beach, ibbbehh maybe surfs with him from time to time, and hangs and bangs cute Edinburgh girls with Big Browne maybe? Got to see a side of Schaub that the casual fan isn't aware of?
    Schaub is gay and wears tight yellow swim suits.. Also, there are no waves in Venice beach, worst place to surf out here... If he's trying to surf Venice beach he's just out there floating around on his surf board trying to look cool..

I don't hang and bang with Schaub... lol..

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe Hogan is like a broken record at this point. i get tired of hearing him. if it wasen't for some of the guests i would stop listening to his podcast.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Im ashamed to say that I used to listen to his podcasts. Not religiously or anything but as an insomniac id throw hid podcast on late unless he had a guest I totally didnt care to listen for.

I havent in a while though, sometimes if Joey CoCo Diaz I see is coming i will check it out.

Im still a young pothead. Cant tell if my taste has changed or if Joe has gotten that terrible over the last few years. Has to be Joe and his head growth.

Love when he has fighters, Diaz, or a guy lile Neil Tyson on. But Joe ruins good guests these days anyway so it doesnt matter.

MD

UFC on FOX's YouTube channel uploaded this, but allegedly edited out Brendan's talk about loss of sponsorship money due to the Reebok deal.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha nice work fox

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Im ashamed to say that I used to listen to his podcasts. Not religiously or anything but as an insomniac id throw hid podcast on late unless he had a guest I totally didnt care to listen for.

I havent in a while though, sometimes if Joey CoCo Diaz I see is coming i will check it out.

Im still a young pothead. Cant tell if my taste has changed or if Joe has gotten that terrible over the last few years. Has to be Joe and his head growth.

Love when he has fighters, Diaz, or a guy lile Neil Tyson on. But Joe ruins good guests these days anyway so it doesnt matter.
    Thought u meant nick diaz then for a second! Was bout to say when the fuuck did tht happen!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rogan talks about the Schaub intervention in this podcast from yesterday (starts at about 6 mins in)... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=teWae5Ar6ec

lol and after telling Callen that he talks too much and doesnt give his guest enough chances to speak in his podcast, Rogan proceeds to talk for about 80-90% of this podcast! Was almost pointless having Heffron on!

mirinquads

https://soundcloud.com/fighterandthe...medium=twitter

They talk about the rogan show.. Havent watched passed the usual Callen fellating session yet, but i'm guessing Schaubi gonna be butthurt

marzwoody

Rogan talks about the Schaub intervention in this podcast from yesterday (starts at about 6 mins in)... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=teWae5Ar6ec

lol and after telling Callen that he talks too much and doesnt give his guest enough chances to speak in his podcast, Rogan proceeds to talk for about 80-90% of this podcast! Was almost pointless having Heffron on!
    Yeah as he ages it will only get worse. imagine listening to Joe Hogan in 10 years rambling on about his favorite muscle car and how weed should be legal.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-10-14 at 04:35 PM.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Yeah as he ages it will only get worse. imagine listening to Joe Hogan in 10 years rambling on about his favorite muscle car and how weed should be legal.
    Don't forget about his hunting and isolation tank rambling.

marzwoody

Schaub says Rogan said "do you wanna save the small talk and do this on air?" a little different to what Rogan was saying about how Schaub wanted to talk live.

mirinquads

Listening to Callen is seriously uncomftable.. There's being self deprecating, damn son, have some self respect.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/fighterandthe...medium=twitter

They talk about the rogan show.. Havent watched passed the usual Callen fellating session yet, but i'm guessing Schaubi gonna be butthurt
    Lol the first comment at top of tht soundcloud fighterandthekid page is pretty funny!..

Just a thought....how about cutting back on the Podcasts, parties, screwing around and concentrate on becoming the Best in the World? Its presently as if you think Big Dick Bandits is the pinnacle of your career. You feel you're dedicated? Then DEDICATE yourself MORE! It's up to you, Brendan. You can move UP the UFC HW ladder or you can continue your journey DOWN it.

mirinquads

Is he implying Big Dick Bandits aren't Schaubs career highlight?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha

"Dont get it twisted, bro"!

marzwoody

So much nonsense in this thread. needs more solid dick please.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There's more talk about Schaub on this forum then any other fighter and I don't get it???

Dude blows, about to get cut, just got ruined in his last fight, was never that good, etc.... Waste of type fellas, that guy is going to be washing my car in a few years..

^^This stands unless he gets a job/deal like Kos did behind the UFC mic... Charity from the company basically.....

Kos is about to scrap with Jake Ellenhamburger in UFC 184.. Can't wait to fade Kos... Patiently waiting for that line to come out!!!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

There's more talk about Schaub on this forum then any other fighter and I don't get it???

Dude blows, about to get cut, just got ruined in his last fight, was never that good, etc.... Waste of type fellas, that guy is going to be washing my car in a few years..

^^This stands unless he gets a job/deal like Kos did behind the UFC mic... Charity from the company basically.....

Kos is about to scrap with Jake Ellenhamburger in UFC 184.. Can't wait to fade Kos... Patiently waiting for that line to come out!!!
    Kos gonna whoop that ass!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

What do you mean not that good?

He beat UFC heavyweights.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Kos gonna whoop that ass!
    Kos is gonna be washing my car right next B Schaub in a few.... Kos really was bad commentating and I'm no so convinced he gets his job back after this loss to Burger...

I will say this for Kos as he's probably a better fighter then commentator and that's not saying much...

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/2/73...os-angeles-mma

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Kos is gonna be washing my car right next B Schaub in a few.... Kos really was bad commentating and I'm no so convinced he gets his job back after this loss to Burger...

I will say this for Kos as he's probably a better fighter then commentator and that's not saying much...

Kos is the man. Fresno!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Bigfoot, Mir, Rothwell, Nelson, Arlovski... maybe even Barnett with the right gameplan.

He was top 15 on Saturday night, his "#11" ranking was right next to his name on the broadcast. No idea why he was removed, if someone simply overtook him they'd have a green arrow next to their name.
    He Isn't beating any of those guys except the other chin dead fighter Arlovski

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    What do you mean not that good?

He beat UFC heavyweights.
    29 years old b day boy Beelz!!!! Congrats... Beelz in his physical prime now and it must be nice, 30 years creeping up though from this point forward.. Enjoy now Beezly because it's all down hill after 30 bud.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm.. B Schaub, no not that good.. Why you ask?

In his last 6 fights since 2011 he has won just 2.. Matt Mitrone by sub, and Lavar Johnson by decision.. Woopie!!! Got lit up like a Christmas tree in the other 4... UFC will cut his arse if he he doesn't win his next me tinks..

I was foolish enough to bet on him in this last event.. Big mistake as he kinda sucks..

MD

Ignore listed.

marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Ignore listed.
    MD pal, you ain't ignoring shit, you would get lonely on this forum if it wasn't for me and you know this.. Don't start lying now and go from bad to worse..

Tantrum MD...

mirinquads

Ellen HAMburger.. How do you come up with this stuff jib?
    Last edited by mirinquads; 12-11-14 at 12:48 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahahahah

Jibb is genius

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Think Kos is doin jus fine JIbb!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

First 123 Last