Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

This is 2014...could Hendo beat Mousasi Once in 10 fights?

I've never bet more than $300 on a MMA fight but I'm seriously considering betting $1000 on Mousasi (-290) vs Henderson. Mousasi seems to be sleepwalking thru most of his fights but he's twice as big as Hendo and half his age. Mousasi also has a good chin if Hendo managed to land a bomb. Hendo can only beat Shogun at this point who is so punch drunk he'll be stumbling around Ali style before he's 50. I see old man Hendo struggling to beat Mousasi once if they fought 20 times.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I've never bet more than $300 on a MMA fight but I'm seriously considering betting $1000 on Mousasi (-290) vs Henderson. Mousasi seems to be sleepwalking thru most of his fights but he's twice as big as Hendo and half his age. Mousasi also has a good chin if Hendo managed to land a bomb. Hendo can only beat Shogun at this point who is so punch drunk he'll be stumbling around Ali style before he's 50. I see old man Hendo struggling to beat Mousasi once if they fought 20 times.
    Henderson one of my favorites of all time but Mous will be able to pick him apart on the feet and at this point is a better grappler than Dan - would not shock me in the least if Mous rocks him, follows him to the ground, takes his back and sinks a RNC in rather short order
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

I put it at about 10-15% so yeah. I'd think about the ITD bet, or sub prop

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Mousasi wins inside distance+120