Too bad, chicks dig it.
    I retract my statement.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    2 Corinthians 11:14

It has been awhile, but I think that aside from being a bit of dig at the Catholic church, the passage could be interpreted at almost at face value- Faustus has always seen the world as he wants to see it, a distorted reality, and this may just be an extension of that: he may have just been asking the devil to change its shape into something more palatable to Faustus' sensibilities. The the fact that it was a Franciscan friar seems more a matter of the historical context of the story. But I could be talking out of my ass.
    I knew I could count on you bava.

yeah we're in agreeance for the most part , that line from Corinthians is perfect for that scene .....Curious if you grew up catholic?

i did find a few other interesting things out as far as a Franciscan friar and the period this was written. I'll post em later after I read the version MD was talking about.

Calm down marz, don't make me go in on you . Show me the same respect I show you .

compared to bava or MD, it's pretty damn clear you don't have shit figured out about this world .

This is probably one of the most amazing things I've ever read outside of a tale about a 11 dimensional being named Yeshua who transcended an entire re-conceptualized state of time and space through a predated teaching of Hermetism. A story about redemption that's free to all but in the same light would cost you everything.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    "cultured? wats dat m8?" Name:  Marz.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  6.7 KB
    Correction

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guyz are so easy to get to. what don't i have figured out ill? enlighten me

marzwoody

I apologize. is very boring though.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 12-12-14 at 03:54 PM.

marzwoody

Who here has read Noah's Ark? amazing story with very deep meanings. lets discuss how Noah by himself managed to clean up all that animal shit? the more i ponder on these questions the more i discover about the world.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I knew I could count on you bava.

yeah we're in agreeance for the most part , that line from Corinthians is perfect for that scene .....Curious if you grew up catholic?

i did find a few other interesting things out as far as a Franciscan friar and the period this was written. I'll post em later after I read the version MD was talking about.

Calm down marz, don't make me go in on you . Show me the same respect I show you .

compared to bava or MD, it's pretty damn clear you don't have shit figured out about this world .

This is probably one of the most amazing things I've ever read outside of a tale about a 11 dimensional being named Yeshua who transcended an entire re-conceptualized state of time and space through a predated teaching of Hermetism. A story about redemption that's free to all but in the same light would cost you everything.

Was raised atheist, remain that way.

The Goethe story is great, and you should also look into a book based on the tale- Master And Margarita. A brilliant book by Bulgakov. It would have to be on the top 100 list, probably the only one that includes a giant talking cat who loves vodka and firearms.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

ok pussy talk crazy behind your computer but you better ask some of these posters who know me how I really rock in this world, it's apparent you don't really know shit., and it's real apparent you aint ever had to watch someone you love get snatched by the reaper on that final breath.

talking like you know the streets from your experience in some ghetto side of london town ,bitch you'd get left over ducking and trucking with too many Berettas' on your ass pussy.

I'm glad you showed me your true colors, because I'm a piece of shit the same way you are, but there's one important difference.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    ok pussy talk crazy behind your computer but you better ask some of these posters who know me how I really rock in this world, it's apparent you don't really know shit., and it's real apparent you aint ever had to watch someone you love get snatched by the reaper on that final breath.

talking like you know the streets from your experience in some ghetto side of london town ,bitch you'd get left over ducking and trucking with too many Berettas' on your ass pussy.

I'm glad you showed me your true colors, because I'm a piece of shit the same way you are, but there's one important difference.
    Ok. enjoy your time making case files, and listening to immortal tech on repeat. your clearly down the rabbit hole.

First 123