Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

funny how Stipe is in control and wins first three then has a horrible round four and all of the sudden people are grasping for JDS to have one of those close rounds in the first three. Feel bad for the guy and thank goodness i didnt bet him. Hendricks fight made me realize these big betting fights are not worth the risk unless u got a guy like Pettis or Silva when he was the goat.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    so u knew hed knock himself out attempting a TD or that his ankle would get messed up in the previous fight? dude, stop, i wasnt even trying to get at you but youre sounding really stupid right now...not saying varner wouldnt lose to dober had he not flukeishly KOd himself but you get ZERO pats on the back for betting against him if youre claiming you capped the fight so well that youd knew a fluke injury/KO would happen...thats beyond retarded...congrats if you won your bet cause in the end, id rather be lucky and win then good and still lose bc winning $ is the goal but chill w/ the barry horowitz back patting and post fight critique of others bets...the end of that fight was a fluke...you were either on the winning or losing side of an anamoly...simple as that
    Where in my post did I say I knew he would KO himself from a takedown? Read the post again. Stick your face right up close so that your nose is touching the screen. Sigh. Once again. His body is falling apart. If it isn't one thing then it's another. It could have been a broken hand. He could of re-injured his knee or ankle which would not be surprising considering that it was taped up. Come on guy. You're posting just to argue. I posted the stuff about Varner in the hopes that anyone reading would not bet too heavily on him. After all this is a MMA gambling forum where we all try to give are 2 cents in the hopes that others can benefit.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-14-14 at 07:31 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by beelzebubzy View Post
    the new day - 170

pro wrassling.

goat!!!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    funny how Stipe is in control and wins first three then has a horrible round four and all of the sudden people are grasping for JDS to have one of those close rounds in the first three. Feel bad for the guy and thank goodness i didnt bet him. Hendricks fight made me realize these big betting fights are not worth the risk unless u got a guy like Pettis or Silva when he was the goat.
    For what it's worth, I believe you're thinking of round three, not round four. Round four was pretty close and competitive, round three was a blowout for JDS.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

That was the first time I've ever seen JDS go for points in a fight....he gassed obv..but even when gassed he took the center/was the more agressive of the 2...made sure his back was not on the fence very long when tied up....threw TONS of body shots...it was clear to me it was ALL for the scorecard......Stipe was getting pointed and looking for that one opp for JDS to slip....almost happened but didnt...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree....after JDS got 3....I was confident he would get round 4 but not so FAST....was close 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    For what it's worth, I believe you're thinking of round three, not round four. Round four was pretty close and competitive, round three was a blowout for JDS.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Stipe was the smaller man.. I should have paid more attention to that at weigh ins.. I fell asleep at the wheel..

JDS looked juiced up to me also.. Stipe was the one that actually gassed late in the fight after going for all those failed take downs.. Wasted energy...

Stipe was in that fight though.. Had JDS looking like he might get beat after round 2...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yee wasnt it rnd 3 when he dropped miocic?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

RDA is now ranked above Nurmagomedov.

Mother of focking God.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Hit my biggest bet ever on Dos Anjos -195, and Joanna came through, even if it was a razor thin. That is how a female strawweight fight is supposed to look. Not that bullshiet we saw the other night.

Miocic hurt though, even though I felt he won.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Hit my biggest bet ever on Dos Anjos -195, and Joanna came through, even if it was a razor thin. That is how a female strawweight fight is supposed to look. Not that bullshiet we saw the other night.

Miocic hurt though, even though I felt he won.
    I dont know what I was thinking not betting dos anjos. I bet Varner.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I used to write a few breakdowns here but that was a few years back. I had some good breakdowns and some horrible ones just like everyone else but I didn't know as much as I thought I did 2 years ago. .
    you were still ahead of the game. always looked out for your articles.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I just watched JDS vs. Hunt again and certainly looked better there. I'm very interested to see how he looks in his next fight. Long layoff + destroyed confidence could be partially offset by short layoff and a victory. We'll see.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

great card.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

bump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    bump
    Why?

marzwoody

First page is gold

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The ear fetish or the bang and hang? You silly fools... Lol..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

how about cute young Edinburgh girls with an ear fetish? Now that would be utopia

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    how about cute young Edinburgh girls with an ear fetish? Now that would be utopia
    only if Jimm Gunn can direct.

First ... 17181920