Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lies? What lies MD?... I want to clear up this misunderstanding...

1) I gotta post and break down these fights on the event threads, my track record is still solid for winners vs's losers as well... I know my MMA and keep it simple. Just 2 guys fighting in a cage.. Not rocket science... Sherdog and Wiki helps too... Still don't know why most of you guys hate on that... Lastly, no forum law against Jibbby posting about fights on the event threads.. Last I checked I'm the only guy also that gives 2 bet points for every event thread start by the man!!..

2) On that recent post with the Wiman interview, V blew that up in my face.. Glad he did actually, I was wrong... I got a link and yes the interview was in 2012 and I had thought it to be in 2014.. I was embarrassed when I checked it all out and tried to play it off.. Wiman did end up winning that fight though, so I think I should get a free pass on that slip up. I apologize for the misrepresentation with that post still today.. Guilty as charged..

3) I honestly can't think of any other lies that you speak of to call me a liar all the time MD???.. I proved everything in the past and got Doxxed for it.. I post my bets with amounts (copy and paste).. You guys already know me like an open book practically and I don't mind.. I post my wins and loses as well.. I post my personal pictures to prove I've been places in the world. What other lies MD am I guilty of?? Chill with the unwarranted slander...

If we must all play in the same sand box together I think we must all learn to play nicely together.. See now that's another simple Jibbby breakdown that is probably the right call..

BACK TO EVENT AND FIGHTS.....

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

1) I gotta post and break down these fights on the event threads, my track record is still solid for winners vs's losers as well... I know my MMA and keep it simple. Just 2 guys fighting in a cage.. Not rocket science... Sherdog and Wiki helps too... Still don't know why most of you guys hate on that... Lastly, no forum law against Jibbby posting about fights on the event threads.. Last I checked I'm the only guy also that gives 2 bet points for every event thread start by the man!!..

2) On that recent post with the Wiman interview, V blew that up in my face.. Glad he did actually, I was wrong... I got a link and yes the interview was in 2012 and I had thought it to be in 2014.. I was embarrassed when I checked it all out and tried to play it off.. Wiman did end up winning that fight though, so I think I should get a free pass on that slip up. I apologize for the misrepresentation with that post still today.. Guilty as charged..

3) I honestly can't think of any other lies that you speak of to call me a liar all the time MD???.. I proved everything in the past and got Doxxed for it.. I post my bets with amounts (copy and paste).. You guys already know me like an open book practically and I don't mind.. I post my wins and loses as well.. I post my personal pictures to prove I've been places in the world. What other lies MD am I guilty of?? Chill with the unwarranted slander...

If we must all play in the same sand box together I think we must all learn to play nicely together.. See now that's another simple Jibbby breakdown that is probably the right call..

1) You said you wouldn't post breakdowns any more (and it wasn't the first time); that makes it a lie.

2) Another lie.

3) "What other lies MD am I guilty of?? Chill with the unwarranted slander..." I don't think you know what the words "unwarranted" or "slander" mean.

If you're going to lie, at least don't bullshit and act like you weren't when you get caught.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    1) You said you wouldn't post breakdowns any more (and it wasn't the first time); that makes it a lie.

2) Another lie.

3) "What other lies MD am I guilty of?? Chill with the unwarranted slander..." I don't think you know what the words "unwarranted" or "slander" mean.

If you're going to lie, at least don't bullshit and act like you weren't when you get caught.

Well MD, I may have my flaws but I don't welch on bets like you did with Thor. I also don't try and run the regulars off this forum all the time just because they are of a different opinion on a certain topic.. I don't get butt hurt and act like a little girl... I also make real bets and don't get bank rolled like you do half the time....

Lastly MD grow a vag already.. That suits you better then a pair of stones..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol gd one jibbb!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

You penetrating liar!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol Jibby starching MD never thought i would see it

MD

Well MD, I may have my flaws but I don't welch on bets like you did with Thor. I also don't try and run the regulars off this forum all the time just because they are of a different opinion on a certain topic.. I don't get butt hurt and act like a little girl... I also make real bets and don't get bank rolled like you do half the time....

Lastly MD grow a vag already.. That suits you better then a pair of stones..
    Did you just refer to yourself as "the regulars"? Really?

I won that bet with Thor and he knows I won it, he's the one who isn't man enough to pay up. Speaking of not being man enough, you can try and deflect all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that you're a liar. You just keep conveniently glossing over that and excusing it to yourself.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Did you just refer to yourself as "the regulars"? Really?

I won that bet with Thor and he knows I won it, he's the one who isn't man enough to pay up. Speaking of not being man enough, you can try and deflect all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that you're a liar. You just keep conveniently glossing over that and excusing it to yourself.
    Aren't you still waiting on a payout from sideloaded as well?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    the fuc is wrong with you?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    He doesn't get payouts Sac he just makes deposits... Make no mistake about it.. Allow me to further explain..

Rules of compulsive gambling behavior 101 -

1) If you win big on a day you are a pleasant soul for that entire day.. Little will bother you and you will wish no harm upon other winnarz on this forum...

2) If you lose bad on a day it then becomes very difficult for some to be pleasant towards other winnarz on that day.. In MD's case if you continue to lose day after day you then become the greatest forum hater of all time..

Conclusion - MD has been losing for a while now fellas and it shows in his posts.. This is my logical conclusion for MD's personal pain... He takes hard drugs to escape reality.. He never posts bet amounts because he's bank rolled half of the time..

I got a tissue for that issue MD if you need one because I know your Vag has been taking a pounding...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-28-14 at 02:18 PM.

MD

He doesn't get payouts Sac he just makes deposits... Make no mistake about it.. Allow me to further explain..

Rules of compulsive gambling behavior 101 -

1) If you win big on a day you are a pleasant soul for that entire day.. Little will bother you and you will wish no harm upon other winnarz on this forum...

2) If you lose bad on a day it then becomes very difficult for some to be pleasant towards other winnarz on that day.. In MD's case if you continue to lose day after day you then become the greatest forum hater of all time..

Conclusion - MD has been losing for a while now fellas and it shows in his posts.. This is my logical conclusion for MD's personal pain... He takes hard drugs to escape reality.. He never posts bet amounts because he's bank rolled half of the time..

I got a tissue for that issue MD if you need one because I know your Vag has been taking a pounding...

Yeah JIBBBY, you must have lied repeatedly and have absolutely no honour because of how terrible a gambler I am.

marzwoody

Am i a Winner Jibby?

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Two men walk out of their houses and notice an overcast day:

Man A determines that it is likelier that it will not rain, so he does not bring an umbrella.
    Man B is terrified of falling elephants because he saw it in a cartoon, so he brings an umbrella.

It rains. Man A gambled and lost. Man B is JIBBBY.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I gave MD such a hard time in this thread that he signed on to his alter ego Bava to continue posting.... This guy..... Loving it and winning...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Am i a Winner Jibby?
    Winner in my book Marz...

MD

^^^I gave MD such a hard time in this thread that he signed on to his alter ego Bava to continue posting.... This guy..... Loving it and winning...

You're setting a forum record for consecutive points dodged.

What makes you want to lie on SBR, JIBBBY? Have you ever considered the possibility that you are a very poor liar?

Bava
    Update your status

Your bullshit output is too high for a single person. They got us workeen in shifts.

JIBBBY, here is yet another post about you bald-faced lying about being an MMA writer- on multiple forums, it seems- that you will completely ignore.

What exactly are you winning?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You're setting a forum record for consecutive points dodged.

What makes you want to lie on SBR, JIBBBY? Have you ever considered the possibility that you are a very poor liar?
    Oh so I have MD back now.. Or is it Bava?? Make up your mind MD...

I already addressed my alleged lies, manned up and apologized.. Won't happen again. That's all I can say or do about that.. Certainly not a shining moment for Jibs.. Moving on...

I don't know of what other lies you think I made in the past.. I don't remember any as I'm pretty straight up most of the time.. I've decided to discard all these other desperate attempts of Jib slander on your part as pure hog wash, unfounded, unwarranted and not even worthy of a reply..

I'd actually bet you MD to prove me a liar outside of what I posted above but I know you wouldn't pay when I win that bet.. Proved how evasive you were when you lost that bet with Thor.. A true weasel... Just so you know MD a man that doesn't pay up on his bets with the common folk is the lowest form of life... Unfortunately you fall into that category with what you did to Thor...

You gonna continue to reach at straws now MD the WELCHER?????

marzwoody

Your a star in my heart Jibbeh.

MD

I already addressed my alleged lies, manned up and apologized.. Won't happen again.
    That's all I can say or do about that.. Certainly not a shining moment for Jibs.. Moving on...

I don't know of what other lies you think I made in the past.. I don't remember any as I'm pretty straight up most of the time.. I've decided to discard all these other desperate attempts of Jib slander on your part as pure hog wash, unfounded, unwarranted and not even worthy of a reply..

I'd actually bet you MD to prove me a liar outside of what I posted above but I know you wouldn't pay when I win that bet.. Proved how evasive you were when you lost that bet with Thor.. A true weasel... Just so you know MD a man that doesn't pay up on his bets with the common folk is the lowest form of life... Unfortunately you fall into that category with what you did to Thor...

You didn't do any of those things. How can you say you "manned up and apologized" for "alleged lies"?

Deflect as much as you want pal, your bullshit fools no one.

Bava
    Update your status

I already addressed my alleged lies, manned up and apologized.. Won't happen again. That's all I can say or do about that.. Certainly not a shining moment for Jibs.. Moving on...

Since we are the same person, I'll take that bet. Dodge this:

Took a minute to search your unique name... every time you were chased off of a forum, you left your personal info behind. A quick google search of your real name yields lots of bullshit about cars and exactly ZERO MMA ARTICLES WRITTEN, although a few posts come up about you posting the same claim on other forums...

There. Liar proven, bet won. Commmence welching.

MD

So JIBBBY, how much did you want to bet?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

MD's homo alter ego. Butt Boy Bava to the rescue of MD. A new low. MD white knighting himself.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Ron_Paul_2012 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave Ron_Paul_2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Since we are the same person, I'll take that bet. Dodge this:

Took a minute to search your unique name... every time you were chased off of a forum, you left your personal info behind. A quick google search of your real name yields lots of bullshit about cars and exactly ZERO MMA ARTICLES WRITTEN, although a few posts come up about you posting the same claim on other forums...

There. Liar proven, bet won. Commmence welching.
    I tried looking for MMA articles written by Jibriel and couden't find any either...

Bava
    Update your status

Welcome back Ron! Glad to see you got the electrical bill paid, buddy!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    MD's homo alter ego. Butt Boy Bava to the rescue of MD. A new low. MD white knighting himself.
    I just find it very funny Ron that when ever MD needs help and forum support Bava shows up to the rescue posting for him.. With me that's how it's always been ever since Bava signed up..

MD needs to close the Bava account already... His imaginary forum internet friend just isn't working anymore...

marzwoody

Lol

MD

I just find it very funny Ron that when ever MD needs help and forum support Bava shows up to the rescue posting for him.. With me that's how it's always been ever since Bava signed up..

MD needs to close the Bava account already... His imaginary forum internet friend just isn't working anymore...
    Another point dodged. JIBBBY running scared of the truth.

Bava
    Update your status

From what I can read, the only conflict is with you, and at no point have you been even close to winning an argument. You take a relentless beating and then post a Charlie Sheen picture.

Do you admit now that you were lying about being a writer? Would you like me to re-post your false claims, just so it is clear? You can keep dodging the question, but everyone else can read it, and it makes you look super guilty if you do not address it. You're the Bill Cosby of SBR.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Another point dodged. JIBBBY running scared of the truth.

MD doesn't need bava I nut hug MD enough for the whole board

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    From what I can read, the only conflict is with you, and at no point have you been even close to winning an argument. You take a relentless beating and then post a Charlie Sheen picture.

Do you admit now that you were lying about being a writer? Would you like me to re-post your false claims, just so it is clear? You can keep dodging the question, but everyone else can read it, and it makes you look super guilty if you do not address it. You're the Bill Cosby of SBR.
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave marzwoody 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    MD doesn't need bava I nut hug MD enough for the whole board
    No nuts to hug with MD Beelz.. You must be hugging something else....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-28-14 at 06:52 PM.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

First 12345 ... Last