marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron_Paul_2012 Appreciation Thread

Lol joke. nobody appreciates Ron Paul.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Haha

marzwoody

bump

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I appreciate Ron. A way to viciously bash and humiliate old people without having charges put on me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Ron was absent on this last MMA event..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Hopefully he died.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Hopefully he died.
    Asphyxiation.
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Napes21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Asphyxiation.
    Think i read a helium overdose

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Hopefully he died.
    He still posts here. He is MDisana-hole.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hopefully he died.
    That's not a nice thing to say, I guess MD is rubbing off on you Nuns in the worst of ways.. If ya need an exorcism at some point I'm the man for the job... The name is John....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I'm a way bigger dick than MD is. He learned from me.

Now, I just let him do all the dickwork around here so I can worry about other things.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm a way bigger dick than MD is. He learned from me.

Now, I just let him do all the dickwork around here so I can worry about other things.
    Come on now we both know that's not true Nuns..... You're a sweet heart compared to MD..

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

for what its worth, I hope he's still alive. If my judge of character is any good (and several people have told me its stella), i think he lives his life a popular, fun loving family man with a successful career and endless vitality. Long live RP.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    for what its worth, I hope he's still alive. If my judge of character is any good (and several people have told me its stella), i think he lives his life a popular, fun loving family man with a successful career and endless vitality. Long live RP.
    Where can I bet against this?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think some of you guys ran him off.. He was getting hammered for a while and I'm not talking about gambling losses either.. A man can only take so much...

Ron just gets a little overly excited at times and loves to brag about his winnings even when they are HEAVY favorites.. Whether he bets air or not IDK??

It's a forum and I say cut him some slack.. I enjoy his enthusiasm for what ever it's worth.. Doesn't really rip on people too hard and just does his thing.. Mcloud receiving the gift vid and what not.. lol...

Ron is streaky and can bring something to the table at times I believe.. He's been on this forum for a while as well..

That's all I gotta say about that..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-23-14 at 09:23 PM.

mirinquads

No, Jibbby. Just no all around.

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think some of you guys ran him off.. He was getting hammered for a while and I'm not talking about gambling losses either.. A man can only take so much...

Ron just gets a little overly excited at times and loves to brag about his winnings even when they are HEAVY favorites.. Whether he bets air or not IDK??

It's a forum and I say cut him some slack.. I enjoy his enthusiasm for what ever it's worth.. Doesn't really rip on people too hard and just does his thing.. Mcloud receiving the gift vid and what not.. lol...

Ron is streaky and can bring something to the table at times I believe.. He's been on this forum for a while as well..

Alright jibs, I've tried before but this will be the last time i adress this subject outside of pure sarcasm and antagonism. I'll give it a good olde fashioned Jibby-esk breakdown, if you will:

1) His gambling record and air-bettor status is literally the least important factor in why he is so disliked, there are many many many posters here who clearly lose money gambling and misrepresent that fact and they get along just fine. Its literally irrelevant.

2) From what i can tell there are two motivations behind his posts, the first being to belittle people and the second being to seek their approval and respect. One would think those two goals are at cross purposes, but not our man RP. And that, in a nutshell, is what makes him such a kunt.

sherdog links pending...

I understand he probably hasn't aimed any of his petty, trite BS at you, so it might be hard to believe but he does it to almost everyone else. If you can't take that on board hell, I'll still lova ya.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Wilbo86

Where can I bet against this?
    Why Nunyasbook, haven't you heard? -950, seems steep but still thinks theres good value there.

Already loaded up, will bump and post money gifs when it cashes.

mirinquads

It's because Jibbby was getting bashed so hard in that time span, where Ronald Mcdonald was the only one that was nice to him. Simple psychology really, Jibbby now thinks that Ronald is worth sticking up for, no matter how much evidence to the contrary he's shown, by Ronald himself and others.
    Kind of a stockholm syndrome type situation.
    Last edited by mirinquads; 11-24-14 at 02:36 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hopefully he died.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

That was exactly why he was here - it gave him a hard-on

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    It's because Jibbby was getting bashed so hard in that time span, where Ronald Mcdonald was the only one that was nice to him. Simple psychology really, Jibbby now thinks that Ronald is worth sticking up for, no matter how much evidence to the contrary he's shown, by Ronald himself and others.
    Kind of a stockholm syndrome type situation.
    I understand how Ron has rubbed most the wrong way on this forum.. Miri and Wilbo I get it...

For Jibs, Ron has never rubbed me the wrong way, never insulted me once, always has been pretty cool in fact.. Dude, was even PM'ing me for a while with some of his favorite picks and why... He was more often right and solid with those plays.. Granted most were favorites and not dogs though.. LOL.. Still a win is a win... Seen the guy go on mad win streaks in the past as well...

How am I suppose to respond to that kind of kindness?? Do I have to hate on the lad just because everyone else does? I walk to the beat of my own drum fellas and don't take no sides..

I'd welcome back Ron but I'd say to him - slow your roll bud with the bragging rights, keep posting winnarz and explain why!!!! Give up on talking about your gf and large bankroll and the heat will slowly begin to slow.

At worst the Forum needs a few characters like Ron as it keeps it entertaining at the down times, no???

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I understand how Ron has rubbed most the wrong way on this forum.. Miri and Wilbo I get it...

For Jibs, Ron has never rubbed me the wrong way, never insulted me once, always has been pretty cool in fact.. Dude, was even PM'ing me for a while with some of his favorite picks and why... He was more often right and solid with those plays.. Granted most were favorites and not dogs though.. LOL.. Still a win is a win... Seen the guy go on mad win streaks in the past as well...

How am I suppose to respond to that kind of kindness?? Do I have to hate on the lad just because everyone else does? I walk to the beat of my own drum fellas and don't take no sides..

I'd welcome back Ron but I'd say to him - slow your roll bud with the bragging rights, keep posting winnarz and explain why!!!! Give up on talking about your gf and large bankroll and the heat will slowly begin to slow.

At worst the Forum needs a few characters like Ron as it keeps it entertaining at the down times, no???
    That's exactly mirin's point; you stick up for Ron without any rhyme or reason, without any consideration for how big a jackass he has been, simply because he was "nice to you", as if that invalidates everything he is being lambasted for. Even the shittiest human beings are nice to some people; if someone being nice to you is enough for you to discard any pretence of an impartial eye and jump to the person's defence regardless of the validity of the criticisms levied against them, then you probably have an exceptionally weak character.

Contemplate that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    That's exactly mirin's point; you stick up for Ron without any rhyme or reason, without any consideration for how big a jackass he has been, simply because he was "nice to you", as if that invalidates everything he is being lambasted for. Even the shittiest human beings are nice to some people; if someone being nice to you is enough for you to discard any pretence of an impartial eye and jump to the person's defence regardless of the validity of the criticisms levied against them, then you probably have an exceptionally weak character.

Contemplate that.
    Don't be a sheep and follow the heard all the time MD.. Baaaa, baaaaa.

If someone treats me kindly I return the favor in spades.. That's all.. If Hitler was nice to me then that's a different story.. Last I checked Ron is not Hitler..

Lighten up Francis..

marzwoody

Off a cliff hopefully. your a terrible judge of character Jibs.

MD

I have come to the conclusion that you are literally too stupid to understand my posts.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that you are literally too stupid to understand my posts.
    Wait, you just now came to that conclusion?
    Points Awarded:

MD gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

Wait, you just now came to that conclusion?
    I can't even count the number of times I've come to that conclusion, but I keep ignoring it and replying to him anyway, like shouting at a deaf man.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Alright jibs, I've tried before but this will be the last time i adress this subject outside of pure sarcasm and antagonism. I'll give it a good olde fashioned Jibby-esk breakdown, if you will:

1) His gambling record and air-bettor status is literally the least important factor in why he is so disliked, there are many many many posters here who clearly lose money gambling and misrepresent that fact and they get along just fine. Its literally irrelevant.

2) From what i can tell there are two motivations behind his posts, the first being to belittle people and the second being to seek their approval and respect. One would think those two goals are at cross purposes, but not our man RP. And that, in a nutshell, is what makes him such a kunt.

sherdog links pending...

I understand he probably hasn't aimed any of his petty, trite BS at you, so it might be hard to believe but he does it to almost everyone else. If you can't take that on board hell, I'll still lova ya.
    This is true. i have never met a more unlikeable person on the internet, you can just tell from his posts his real life must be a living hell.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If someone treats me kindly I return the favor in spades.. That's all.. If Hitler was nice to me then that's a different story.. Last I checked Ron is not Hitler..

Lighten up Francis..

I overheard that you spelt herd wrong jibbbbehhh

hehe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Herd.. Thanks V... Grammar Nazi.... Got typo???? lol...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I like it Jibb, you were just demonstrating that you don't follow the herd like a sheep by spelling herd how you want to

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Off a cliff hopefully. your a terrible judge of character Jibs.
    Lol'ing on "off a cliff"....... Ruthless I say just ruthless....

12 Last