Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

MD Appreciation Thread

Noticed quite a lot of negativity on the recent event thread. I wished to state, for the record - I appreciate you MD. If anyone would like to affirm their appreciation as well, this would be a good place to do it.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's often a dick but he helps keep certain types away from here. A white blood cell.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I'm not going to pretend to like liars, homophobes, or racists, especially when they pollute the board with drivel. Most of the people who have a problem with this are of a similar ilk, so at least I won't have any Nobel laureates writing me in defence of JIBBBY.

MDisana-hole
    MDisana-hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Keep stroking your ego and patting your own back mall cop MD. I wasn't writing you in defense of Jibbby... I was writing you to tell you what a dic you are.
    You simply troll. You can't possibly justify how you treat people. You prey on people who you don't understand or deem worthy of posting on the forum.
    You don't post winners or help analyze the fights. You just complain and bully other posters. Get over yourself.

MDisana-hole

Next time you post, say something useful officer MD.

MDisana-hole

Your own friends can't even find nice things to say about you... "White blood cell", "dick", "forum patrol man".... You should be very proud

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

It's always amazing to me how big of an impact I can have on the lives of people I've never even met. I should become a spiritual healer.

MDisana-hole

Check out the ego on this mall cop!!!! I'll say it slowly....A-g-a-i-n, this is negative impact is limited to this forum. A spiritual healer would require you to have some sort of spirituality.
    I'd go to another forum, but I get the best advice to blindly follow from this one.

MDisana-hole

Those in glass houses officer.....
    Contribute something meaningful before you deem other people's posts "useless drivel".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    He's often a dick but he helps keep certain types away from here. A white blood cell.
    More like a nasty little virus that attacks all new people posting in here.. Lol..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'm not going to pretend to like liars, homophobes, or racists, especially when they pollute the board with drivel. Most of the people who have a problem with this are of a similar ilk, so at least I won't have any Nobel laureates writing me in defence of JIBBBY.
    Thank you for your kind words as always as I'm flattered once again MD... Such a good judge of character too I might ad... Silly little man...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    More like a nasty little virus that attacks all new people posting in here.. Lol..
    We don't attack new posters, we attack turrible posters.

Most new posters happen to be the worst. Some of the ones who stick around are pretty bad too.

I don't recall anyone attacking Napes or any of the other good posters when they signed up.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    We don't attack new posters, we attack turrible posters.

Most new posters happen to be the worst. Some of the ones who stick around are pretty bad too.

I don't recall anyone attacking Napes or any of the other good posters when they signed up.
    This board mostly attacks cocky posters like Bradross, gabers, chandlerblades, and anyone else who has an "80% pick"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's usually the down times between events that we all get a little pricky with our posts. Nothing else to post about I guess..

I don't even mind the Jibby roasts except when they begin to spill over to the event threads... It's then like all your reading are flame wars instead of the actual fights, bets, prop play possibilities, etc.. I enjoy discussing betting options for value more then anything else on this forum because that can be profitable...

Can't win money when all we are reading are flame wars.. I prefer the MMA chatter myself... I'll work on cutting down the flame wars on my end anyways in the future...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-23-14 at 02:53 PM.