Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

The Uncrowned MW Champ Passed a Drug Test

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/11/vitor-b...84-title-fight

UFC middleweight title challenger Vitor Belfort passed a random drug test administered by the Nevada State Athletic Commission in advance of his February title fight against champ Chris Weidman.
    Although the NSAC originally passed off drug testing duties onto the California State Athletic Commission upon the title bout’s switch to UFC 184 in Los Angeles, the Nevada commission reversed course and elected to conduct its own random testing.
    NSAC Executive Director Bob Bennett today confirmed to MMAjunkie that Belfort passed a urine and blood test for banned substances, though he did not say what the commission tested for. The news first was reported by ESPN.com.
    It was the second such test Belfort passed after agreeing to random testing as a condition of a license he received to fight in Nevada. Belfort is also expected to undergo random testing by the CSAC, which has vowed to verify the ex-champ will fight clean.
    UFC middleweight champion Weidman (12-0 MMA, 8-0 UFC) defends his title against Belfort (24-10 MMA, 13-6 UFC) at UFC 184, which takes place Feb. 28 at Los Angeles’ Staples Center and airs live on pay-per-view. The matchup was previously expected to take place at December’s UFC 181 event, but a Weidman broken hand forced the delay of the bout in Las Vegas.
    Weidman and Belfort originally were set to meet in May at UFC 173 before Belfort was pulled from the card in the wake of the NSAC’s ban on testosterone-replacement therapy, of which Belfort was a multi-year participant. Weidman went on to fight Lyoto Machida and earned a unanimous decision.
    Belfort will enter the UFC 184 contest on a 15-month layoff after being out since his November 2013 win over Dan Henderson.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

You mean CB Dolloway?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vivian Belfort will be fighting in the womens division without his TRT.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I heard this is what they were planning to announce at the Time is Now presser. Once in a lifetime.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha

mmaroasted guy will take tht

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I hope the idiot finally learned to cycle properly, or had Jibby contact him with that inside scoop on when the drugtests hits. I don't want to see some old bitchass man get violated by Weidman. Want to see the old tyranosaurus with the legs of a gazelle, eyes of hellfire and headkickin' on his mind.

#Roidsforeveryone, #Oldlions #GetswolelikeJibbylittlegirls #TrenHard #Testyourself

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lmao

#Iback

Beelzebubzy

HE IS NOW BETTER!!!

"It was better for me (the end of TRT) because I left a boring treatment that was bothering me, and now I'm stronger, lighter and faster," Belfort told SporTv (via Bloody Elbow). "So, for me, it was wonderful. Doesn't matter what my blood says, nor the result of the blood test. What matters is what is in my head."

Belfort faces middleweight champion Chris Weidman Feb. 28 at UFC 184 in Los Angeles, California, but underwent a random out-of-state blood and urine screening on Nov. 1 at the request of the Nevada Athletic Commission. The UFC covered testing expenses.
    In compliance with the NAC's ban on TRT, Belfort withdrew (or was pulled) from a planned title bout at UFC 173 with Weidman in order to allow his body to adjust from stopping the treatment.
    "It was banned? There is no problem," said Belfort. "I took 2014 to improve some techniques. I know that is hard to believe but I'm better now. I have been improving my skills, my kicks, my boxing, my endurance, my grappling, my strength and my footwork."

In October 2013, Belfort claimed he would halt TRT for a title shot, but indicated he'd be disenfranchised without the exemption.
    "I've already said that, if they agree with it, I would (stop doing TRT)," said Belfort in 2013. "No problem at all. If they want me to get there in a disadvantage, that's ok."

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

#AnythingPossibleWithGotch

#CheesusIsMyFriends

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I always knew all that extra testosterone he was pumping into his veins was making him slower and weaker.

Beelzebubzy

Belfort ITD +450!!!

Lock it up boys and Jibby.

the old dinosaur is going to KO that NY bum with spinning back kick spinning back fist combo then 4 punches to the back of the head.

Beelzebubzy

Weidman training with Blackzillians despite not being black.

http://www.bjpenn.com/chris-weidman-...-belforts-gym/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post

I don't know if he still does or not, but Matt Mitrione trained with the Blackzillions too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Lol... Weidman has this fight in the bag especially if Vitor is really off the juice... He can beat Vitor standing or on the ground..

Beelz, rule number 1 in MMA gambling is to never bet against Chris Weidman when he's facing a Brazilian fighter...

He's the Brazilian killer.... Don't think Vitor can land that spinning heel kick to the head like he did with Luke Rockhold either this go around..

Weidman wins ITD at -125 is my play in this 5 rounder.. May take Weidman by Sub if the odds are favorable with that prop as well..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-23-14 at 04:51 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post

Posted this the other day brah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't know if he still does or not, but Matt Mitrione trained with the Blackzillions too.
    He does, but MeatHead is Brazilian.

I jest, Eddie Alvarez is also there