Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I already said I was on Wiman.
    But wait, tht cant be possible! You contributed in questioning jibbbbeh's detailed analysis and sources so therefore you must be on his opponent!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Trying to argue with JIBBBY's analysis is like picking up syphilis in front of a steam roller.
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave MD 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    But wait, tht cant be possible! You contributed in questioning jibbbbeh's detailed analysis and sources so therefore you must be on his opponent!
    Whatever V, your a foolz. You dont know anything about anything.

I said I am on Wiman because he makes my wife excited because he is so good looking. Quote my wife 11/31/2015. It was on an interview with MMA Junkie in 2015. Did you hear it? No, well I am not making it up.
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave Beelzebubzy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I've been tryna figure out if he's been working with the same strength and agility coach who prepared Phil Davis for Glover over at Alliance .
    Well, Davis has been Barnatt's main sparring partner for past few months so youd think they may have done s and c together as well. i assume the guy u are referring to is Chad Macias at Human Kinetics who phil works with aside from the regular alliance s&c coach doug balzarini. Macias is the guy who set Up gastelum with the high altitude tent on the boat as seen on the countdown show and gastelum has been doing his strength and conditioning with phil and macias. The photos on macias' facebook are mostly of gastelum and davis but their are a couple vids showing barnatt doing sprints with gastelum so perhaps he has been working with him which would make sense. Bec Rawlings is also working with him currently
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-19-14 at 04:37 PM.
    Points Awarded:

illmatick gave Vaughany 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skel

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by areallycoolguy View Post
    just let him be... if you want him to say less stop responding to him

he's a character whos just gonna do what he does
    I will say less and post no more break downs on the fights anymore period on event threads.. I'M REALLY DONE!!! Back to paper and pencil breakdowns for this guy..

Let you pro's take over with the break downs of these fights.. Let's just see how mindful these event threads get??? I clearly see I am wasting my time posting fight break down information and posting up links to try and help some of you fools win bets.. Prop bet plays, etc... No one appreciates it.. I certainly don't do it for attention, I don't do it to win friends on this forum either.. I do it to try and win bets!!!

I don't see any of you fools trying to break down fights like I do.. Getlucky kiss my ass you contribute nothing, Areallycoolguy you can kiss my ass too!!! MD and Bumdeal absolutely nothing. Only quality posts I've seen on this thread are coming from guys like Imiltick and Mmead.. You guys don't even respond to them either..

Conclusion - most of you are bottom dwellers, leaches that bash and contribute nothing..A few forum regs that are ego driven maniacs that post mindless crap on their own personal threads just for pure recognition... Pathetic...

That's being honest as I've had enough... Like playing cards with a bunch of children as I always said..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 05:12 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I dont think you can really even call them fight breakdowns or "break fights" whatever tht means! Saying "fighter x is really excited and on a win streak so i cannot bet against him" is not a fight breakdown jibbbeh!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Jibbb, whatever you do, plz dont go and take your frustrations with us out on those poor korean tennants of yours by hastily putting their rent up or some shiiit!
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbb, whatever you do, plz dont go and take your frustrations with us out on those poor korean tennants of yours by hastily putting their rent up or some shiiit!
    You have no sense of humor V and never did.. You post trendy MMA crap half the time that serves no purpose for winning bets..

You also wish you owned property and had Korean tenants like me.. Keep grinding out that rent money pal.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 05:19 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Well, at least you said its "trendy"... Il take tht

you are Korean and a tennant? Never mentioned tht beforre

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    you're money isnt smart. your breakdowns or thoughts on fights or whatever u call the diarrhea u spew all over this forum is always complete bullshit. u might get lucky to win a few bets but your reasoning is always terrible. i will not be responding to any more of your fight posts. and i wish u would stop posting your bs all together
    Where are your mindful MMA posts on this thread or any others for that matter GetLucky?.. Just another gambling leach looking for hand outs is all you are. Pathetic.... Getlucky you're no better then MD as far as I'm concerned..

Forum Rant over...... Feel much better now...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 05:27 PM.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I will say less and post no more break downs on the fights anymore period on event threads.. I'M REALLY DONE!!! Back to paper and pencil breakdowns for this guy..

Let you pro's take over with the break downs of these fights.. Let's just see how mindful these event threads get??? I clearly see I am wasting my time posting fight break down information and posting up links to try and help some of you fools win bets.. Prop bet plays, etc... No one appreciates it.. I certainly don't do it for attention, I don't do it to win friends on this forum either.. I do it to try and win bets!!!

I don't see any of you fools trying to break down fights like I do.. Getlucky kiss my ass you contribute nothing, Areallycoolguy you can kiss my ass too!!! MD and Bumdeal absolutely nothing. Only quality posts I've seen on this thread are coming from guys like Imiltick and Mmead.. You guys don't even respond to them either..

Conclusion - most of you are bottom dwellers, leaches that bash and contribute nothing..A few forum regs that are ego driven maniacs that post mindless crap on their own personal threads just for pure recognition... Pathetic...

That's being honest as I've had enough... Like playing cards with a bunch of children as I always said..
    You promise? Last time you said this, you lied, even though you never lie.

You sound really angry, you should step away from your keyboard and have a time-out for a little while.

MD

You have no sense of humor V and never did.. You post trendy MMA crap half the time that serves no purpose for winning bets..
    If you've ever contributed anything more worthwhile than this,

Well, Davis has been Barnatt's main sparring partner for past few months so youd think they may have done s and c together as well. i assume the guy u are referring to is Chad Macias at Human Kinetics who phil works with aside from the regular alliance s&c coach doug balzarini. Macias is the guy who set Up gastelum with the high altitude tent on the boat as seen on the countdown show and gastelum has been doing his strength and conditioning with phil and macias. The photos on macias' facebook are mostly of gastelum and davis but their are a couple vids showing barnatt doing sprints with gastelum so perhaps he has been working with him which would make sense. Bec Rawlings is also working with him currently
    ...link to it, or forever hold your peace.

Where are your mindful MMA posts on this thread or any others for that matter GetLucky?.. Just another gambling leach looking for hand outs is all you are. Pathetic.... Getlucky you're no better then MD as far as I'm concerned..
    How much time do you spend on this forum begging people to break down fights for you so that you don't have to?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ewww impressive V.. UFC tonight info recycled .. Dug deep for this V.. Didn't even go twitter or facebook like you usually do this go around.. Keep up the hard work.. Very impressive..

MD

Ewww impressive V.. UFC tonight info recycled .. Dug deep for this V.. Didn't even go twitter or facebook like you usually do this go around.. Keep up the hard work.. Very impressive..
    ...He talks about Macias's Facebook pictures right there in the post.

After you lied about finding a recent "MMA Hour interview" with Matt Wiman that you copy/pasted from the UFC site, it's pathetic that you are saying something so hypocritical.

How self-deluded can you? It's as if you're incapable of seeing yourself as you actually are.
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave MD 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

hahaha wow, why's everyone firing shots at Jibbby?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If you've ever contributed anything more worthwhile than this,

...link to it, or forever hold your peace.

How much time do you spend on this forum begging people to break down fights for you so that you don't have to?
    Knew you couldn't wait to jump in on this.. Way to ring and answer the bell Mr. forum Joykill..

Again, not one post on this event thread pertaining to an MMA fight from you MD.. A real contribution as always..

You spend all your time digging dirt up on people then post quoting.. I honestly don't know how you do it?? You really do need to get a life MD and smile once in a while.. Put down the mind altering drugs and go outside and breath some fresh air once in a while.. Stop isolating MD as it shows..

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Are you reading what he's saying? It's an entirely new level of retardation, even for JIBBBY. It's as if he has dropped five IQ points in a week, and he needs every point he can get.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol please show/link us the ufc tonight episode tht discussed this?!

and actually i did go to facebook as i clearly wrote "...photos on Macias' facebook" (this is called a "source" btw jibbbeh)... Again demonstrating your impressive reading comprehension!

mirinquads

Are you reading what he's saying? It's an entirely new level of retardation, even for JIBBBY. It's as if he has dropped five IQ points in a week, and he needs every point he can get.
    Mate, I stopped that a LONG time ago.
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave mirinquads 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What else is new???. Nothing new Miri as I just usually ignore it.. Today I'm firing back now and trying to keep it real.. Next...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

(Actually laughed out loud at this)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What else is new???. Nothing new Miri as I just have been ignoring it.. Today I'm firing back now and trying to keep it real.. Next...
    Yee just Like you kept it real with the recent Matt Wiman MMA Hour appearance!

mirinquads

What else is new???. Nothing new Miri as I just usually ignore it.. Today I'm firing back now and trying to keep it real.. Next...
    Go get em tiger! i got your back. really enjoy the breakdowns

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nobody likes you MD and you know this....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Go get em tiger! i got your back. really enjoy the breakdowns

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha first sensible thing youve said today buddy!
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

You got out at the right time. He peaked the day he joined, it has been downhill from there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yee just Like you kept it real with the recent Matt Wiman MMA Hour appearance!
    V just keep grinding out that rent money pal.. Stay on twitter and facebook to get those inside scoops to help you win those bets like you always do.. Keeping it real..

MD

Sounds like you're projecting. Does it bother you that no one respects you?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

V just keep grinding out that rent money pal.. Stay on twitter and facebook to get those inside scoops to help you win those bets like you always do.. Keeping it real..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You got out at the right time. He peaked the day he joined, it has been downhill from there.
    MD do you even gamble? Seriously... You spend all your time ripping on posters like you are doing now.. Honest question?

I don't see it.. Never did..... Maybe it's time to get a job??? Get out in the real world..

MD

MD do you even gamble? Seriously... You spend all your time ripping on posters like you are doing now.. Honest question?

I don't see it.. Never did..... Maybe it's time to get a job??? Get out in the real world..
    No, gambling is for degenerates.

Speaking of gambling, you're almost 50, right JIBBBY? You and Ron_Paul ever consider playing bingo together?

mirinquads

No, gambling is for degenerates.

Speaking of gambling, you're almost 50, right JIBBBY? You and Ron_Paul ever consider playing bingo together?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like you're projecting. Does it bother you that no one respects you?
    Don't need a gambling forum for validation like you do MD.. Joined to win sports bets and that's it.. Share info. and learn betting angles...

Yeah I'm 46 and will run cycles around you MD.. You can take that Bingo sheet and ram it up your ass.. You make it PAINFULLY obvious in prior posts that you enjoy objects being inserted up your A -hole right?..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-14 at 06:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha

you on twatter brah? As jibbbehh says im on there 24/7 lookin for the next inside scoop. Hit me up and we shall scoop together alongside perez hilton and bruce jenner

First 123456 ... Last