MDisana-hole
    MDisana-hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Too cool for school.... Just like a Pig.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i cant imagine the beating Frankie would give Connor. By the way MD TBK was invited to New Mexico to help Train a fighter to beat Myles Jury

TBK is my favourite fighter nickname now.
    Last edited by Bava; 11-23-14 at 03:02 AM.

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MDisana-hole View Post
    You're not that cool. Just on this site. People log on to read jibbby's posts. They just have to deal with you al collateral damage.

If you're not Jibbby, you're at least a budddy. Do you follow MMA, or just Jibbby's penetrating insight?
    Last edited by Bava; 11-23-14 at 03:19 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

One day il learn just to bet on frankie! The greatest

Toms River babyyy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post

FML
    Damnnn son. Its a cruel cruel game

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD, you are a sad, negative a-hole. You've inspired me to join this site just so I can tell you what an a-hole you are. You don't post anything helpful WHATSOEVER. Real, sharp, cappers make enough money that they don't need to read or post on a site like this. I work a 9-5 job and like to gamble a little as a hobby. Posts from people like Jibby are helpful. He provides fast links to basic research. Get over yourself and stop posting on this site because clearly you're too cool for school.
    I'm not sure why more people don't tell you to f-off on a daily basis.
    You're not a likable person.
    Another Md ghost?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Somewhere Conor is thanking his lucky stars that he isn't fighting Edgar.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Bigslow is acting like this is gonna be a massive walkover...setting himself up for a big fall

Luke Barnatt
    2 hrs ·
    So I'm on weight ready to knock this guy out grab my cheque & move on to bigger things. ‪#‎LetsGoBigslow‬ ‪#‎UFCAustin‬
    Exactly as I thought..was an upset waiting to happen. That lanky chump was acting like he was TJ Dillashaw fighting Jason Reinhardt or some shiiit...completely overlooked him

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“To me, that looks like they’re putting him up for an execution. It doesn’t look they want the guy to do very well in his hometown.”

“I think I’m fighting one of the lesser opponents I’ve fought since joining ‘The Ultimate Fighter,’

"I think Roger is very lucky to be here in the UFC,"

"
    To be honest, I’m not worried about him whatsoever."

"I don't think he was UFC ready and I still don't think he's UFC ready."

"
    “I think it's a great match-up for me. I think it's going to be a very standard fight for me."

'The odds are stacked heavily against him and he has to rise to the challenge. I don't think he can do that."

This one is hilarious:
    “I’m too sharp and too crisp for this guy, but I think my right hand, it will connect. And when it connects, it’s devastating."
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-23-14 at 06:08 AM.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

“To me, that looks like they’re putting him up for an execution. It doesn’t look they want the guy to do very well in his hometown.”

“I think I’m fighting one of the lesser opponents I’ve fought since joining ‘The Ultimate Fighter,’

"

"
    “I think it's a great match-up for me. I think it's going to be a very standard fight for me."

This one is hilarious:
    “I’m too sharp and too crisp for this guy, but I think my right hand, it will connect. And when it connects, it’s devastating."
    That was a great call. Good research. Its amazing how we can sit here and see something like that but it takes losing for the fighter to actually see it. You would think the coaches would bring him back down to earth.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Get home to your fat wife Frankie. Gotta give it up to you though, you're damn good. Too bad you aren't good enough to get that title.
    Cmahhhhn! Frankie's mrs is a guidette milf!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    That was a great call. Good research. Its amazing how we can sit here and see something like that but it takes losing for the fighter to actually see it. You would think the coaches would bring him back down to earth.
    Dude, i actually had barnatt in a parlay, thts the funny and tragic thing! I did get him at opening line tho and before he was saying all this shiit

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Oh and it seems the only thing bobby green learnt during his time with the diaz bros was how to taunt and cry about opponent's "running from me"! Loved when a moment later he was planted on his ass!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Wow Edgar is amazing. I was wrong.

Give that man his money
    -KGB

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

New Joyzeeyy

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  90.3 KB

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    wow...poor jibby has officially been "finished" ITD by the application of rrefutable DPH (dumbass popularity-heirarchy) "logic"...

the big guy won't tap but when all the right people chime in on cue to support the attack, he'll have no recourse but to stifle his swagger and demonstrate that he "knows his place"...maybe even eventually iimprove his position on the totem pole somewhat by pretending he likes the same movies and other cultural paraphernalia that are praised by his tormentors (a la Ron Paul, and more recently marzy)...

don't go that route jibby...don't capitulate to the oppression of the petty bourgeoise

wtf...who here is qualified to shoult down anyone's right to discuss MMA...last time i checked this wasn't the "treat your vaginitis by snapping at others" sub-forum

I don't know why you are mentioning my name. I think this whole MD and Bava Vs Jibby is childish and pathetic. like a bunch of teenage girls in high school. it goes the same way everytime, Jibby post's something inaccurate MD and Bava take potshot's at him. Jibby replies, etc.

Now the simple thing to do if someone posts something you don't agree with is just ignore it. MD and Bava are acting like they don't talk to people in real life who get things wrong sometimes or who they don't agree with, wake up and live in the real world.

And honestly i doubt they would be saying half the things they say to Jibby, to his face in real life. otherwise they would be picking up teeth of the ground. start living in the real world and stop this childish internet bickering.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 11-23-14 at 09:19 AM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Jared Rosholt loss still hurts

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Not the best card for me...Wont bet against edgar ever again lol

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

That's what he is saying....outta nowhere...lights OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I don't know why you are mentioning my name. I think this whole MD and Bava Vs Jibby is childish and pathetic. like a bunch of teenage girls in high school. it goes the same way everytime, Jibby post's something inaccurate MD and Bava take potshot's at him. Jibby replies, etc.

Now the simple thing to do if someone posts something you don't agree with is just ignore it. MD and Bava are acting like they don't talk to people in real life who get things wrong sometimes or who they don't agree with, wake up and live in the real world.

And honestly i doubt they would be saying half the things they say to Jibby, to his face in real life. otherwise they would be picking up teeth of the ground. start living in the real world and stop this childish internet bickering.
    Hahaha yee jibbbehhh's dentures fall out when he gets angry!

(Get it? Cos he's like 55 or sumin)!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and MD

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

"

"

'The odds are stacked heavily against him and he has to rise to the challenge. I don't think he can do that."

This one is hilarious:
    Lol, what a POS.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Olyniyk by tko/ko was +975
    Edgar by sub +677, sportinternational had it at +1100 tho apparently
    narvaez dec +550
    arreloa sub was +650 or there abouts

marzwoody

Hahaha yee jibbbehhh's dentures fall out when he gets angry!

(Get it? Cos he's like 55 or sumin)!!
    Lol

Bava
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post

Sorry Marzwoody, I'll try to do better in the future.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Not the best card for me...Wont bet against edgar ever again lol
    Yep, the card set me back a few chips as well.. Can't be Christmas time with every event so we get it right next time Paper!!!

I'm still just a little shocked that Frankie could man handle Cub Swanson like that over 5 rounds.. Frankie's wrestling advantage made all the difference in that fight...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Reminded me of the Mark Hunt fight, one minute your guy is winning the fight and then you blink and he's dropped by one strike and the fight is over.. That's MMA!!!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Reminded me of the Mark Hunt fight, one minute your guy is winning the fight and then you blink and he's dropped by one strike and the fight is over.. That's MMA!!!
    Indeed. It's compounded by the fact that Werdum at least set up his finish beautifully, Rosholt randomly abandoned defending against punches mid-fight. My own fault for betting Rosholt when I knew his fight IQ was terrible, I suppose.

marzwoody

Exactly as I thought..was an upset waiting to happen. That lanky chump was acting like he was TJ Dillashaw fighting Jason Reinhardt or some shiiit...completely overlooked him
    What a mug. the only fighter that can trash talk and win is McGregor. nearly time fighters do that it means there not taking there opponent seriously enough and end up losing. happened just last week with Bermudez.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MD, you are a sad, negative a-hole. You've inspired me to join this site just so I can tell you what an a-hole you are. You don't post anything helpful WHATSOEVER. Real, sharp, cappers make enough money that they don't need to read or post on a site like this. I work a 9-5 job and like to gamble a little as a hobby. Posts from people like Jibby are helpful. He provides fast links to basic research. Get over yourself and stop posting on this site because clearly you're too cool for school.
    I'm not sure why more people don't tell you to f-off on a daily basis.
    You're not a likable person.
    Well said and Yes MD is not a very likable person and everyone reading in regularly knows this.

Do your thing MDisana-hole and welcome to the forum...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    next time you want to make yourself feel better/smarter by snapping at others...do NOT reach for the keypad...what you need is Vagisil...and a look in the mirror MD

talk specific fights...and the fight game generally...and refrain from dumbass ego-massaging lashing out at fellow posters...

this is an MMA forum, not an all-girls' Form 4 (aka. 10th Grade) lunch-room
    Well said but unfortunately I think this post of your will fall on deaf ears....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

One day il learn just to bet on frankie! The greatest

Toms River babyyy
    I need to learn the same.... I just have a had time betting on guy that gets rocked in just about every fight but the dude can wrestle is arse off and he mixes up everything very well..

jb1
    jb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well said and Yes MD is not a very likable person and everyone reading in regularly knows this.

Do your thing MDisana-hole and welcome to the forum...

I usually come to SBR for hockey but I love MMA too and enjoy reading this forum from time to time.

That said, I find MD to be one of the best posters here; very articulate and calls out the idiots on all their bullshit for the greater good...and probably his own amusement.

HockeyGuruNHL
    Bugatti over b__chez
    HockeyGuruNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wiman's outfit!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Wow Edgar is amazing. I was wrong.

Pay dat man his money, he beat me straight up.....
    -KGB
    Fixed....

First ... 1415161718 Last