Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Hey Sider. I have been searching for a website to buy Genki's entrance song. I found out that it is a song called "Surfin' Japan Experience" by RYUKYUDISCO. It is on a limited edition vinyl EP called R3. My question is if you know where I can purchase the song digitally or even buy the entire CD (not vinyl record). I'll be your SBR minion for life if you can deliver the info.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Big Brown +250, money in the bank fellas.

Faber sub too. Can't believe Faber isn't -600 in this spot
    Big Brown is not money in the bank going into this one but he certainly has a shot to win.. Schaub ITD +463 is certainly tempting I would think if you are going to ride Big Brown.. Someone probably finishes this fight before the final bell sounds I would think.. Both like to stand and bang, chins are both not granite, athletic and aggressive some what are both.. Big guys that hit hard and gas hard as well.. Shaub wins by KO/TKO is even better at +675...

I can also see Faber possibly pounding out Rivera on the ground instead of the sub win.. Faber by KO/TKO +378 is also tempting but Faber wins ITD at -135 is the safe play going in.. Giving up alot of value to play it safe though when comparing props..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-30-14 at 08:09 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Big Brown is not money in the bank going into this one but he certainly has a shot to win.. Schaub ITD +463 is certainly tempting I would think if you are going to ride Big Brown.. Someone probably finishes this fight before the final bell sounds I would think.. Both like to stand and bang, chins are both not granite, athletic and aggressive some what are both.. Big guys that hit hard and gas hard as well.. Shaub wins by KO/TKO is even better at +675...

I can also see Faber possibly pounding out Rivera on the ground instead of the sub win.. Faber by KO/TKO +378 is also tempting but Faber wins ITD at -135 is the safe play going in.. Giving up alot of value to play it safe though when comparing props..
    So you really think Schaub is going to KO Browne? Reem couldn't even finish Browne. You been dipping into the wine coolers again Jibs?

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

no idea about that record but amazon.co.jp ships to the US. cdjapan probably does too. If you can read or translate japanese and find a site with the record they have proxy services that ship anywhere from a warehouse in japan.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    no idea about that record but amazon.co.jp ships to the US. cdjapan probably does too. If you can read or translate japanese and find a site with the record they have proxy services that ship anywhere from a warehouse in japan.
    Yeah I already checked those out. My next step is to sign up to Japanese iTunes & buy the song with a gift card. Hopefully it is listed. I'm not giving up! I want that song!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    So you really think Schaub is going to KO Browne? Reem couldn't even finish Browne. You been dipping into the wine coolers again Jibs?
    No sober tonight Ron.. Lol.. Shaub has won 7 of his 10 fights by KO.. So sure he has a chance of knocking out Browne whom was knocked out by Big Foot in the past.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brendan-Schaub-33926

Reem hasn't looked good since K1 either... I do think Travis Browne could also KO Schaub.. This is a tough fight to call.. Gotta go with the odds.. Some of the prop odds on this fight are very favorable.. Just was pointing them out.. I'm still tinkering around with the props now..

Ron_Paul_2012

No sober tonight Ron.. Lol.. Shaub has won 7 of his 10 fights by KO.. So sure he has a chance of knocking out Browne whom was knocked out by Big Foot in the past.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brendan-Schaub-33926

Reem hasn't looked good since K1 either... I do think Travis Browne could also KO Schaub.. This is a tough fight to call.. Gotta go with the odds.. Some of the prop odds on this fight are very favorable.. Just was pointing them out.. I'm still tinkering around with the props now..
    Did you even watch that fight Jibs? Browne suffered an injury to his left knee. He was hobbling along before Big Foot put him out of his misery.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

it wont be on itunes because it's not even on jpopsuki

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1094676?ev=rb

seems like it is selling for 5 bucks from japan
    Points Awarded:

Ron_Paul_2012 gave Keyboard Warrior 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Did you even watch that fight Jibs? Browne suffered an injury to his left knee. He was hobbling along before Big Foot put him out of his misery.
    I saw the fight and I saw Browne get punked.. Knee injury or not... Schaub is athletic and has KO power and any big HW with a decent punch can knock out any other HW that has been KO'd or stopped from strikes before.. At almost 7 to 1 odds on that KO prop I think it might be worth a shot..

How else is Schaub going to win this fight if not by KO/TKO? Sub or decision maybe, I doubt it.....Should be a good fight while it lasts regardless one way or the other.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-30-14 at 10:37 PM.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Depending on the ref Overeem may have finished him though. Gassed out as usual, that won't happen with Schaub at least we know that much.

Ron_Paul_2012

If that was a cd I would jump all over it. But it's a vinyl record.

Ron_Paul_2012

I appreciate the effort Sider. From here on out I got your back.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

it's actually a little painful listening to Tony Ferguson's interviews . This guy comes off like a male bimbo who's been overpriced since he squeeked by Yves Edwards and i feel the same about Brendan and Travis Brown. These 3 peope do not display anything that would make me think they could possibly be worth more than a

I'd play Abel if he wasn't equally walking around talking like some dolt , dullard , bimbo who has a

Who are these fukin Guys .

Only two plays i like so far are Johny Hendricks and maybe Clay Collard, but I'd probably need +140 on him before I'd feel alright with myself for trusting this kid.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    it's actually a little painful listening to Tony Ferguson's interviews . This guy comes off like a male bimbo who's been overpriced since he squeeked by Yves Edwards and i feel the same about Brendan and Travis Brown. These 3 peope do not display anything that would make me think they could possibly be worth more than a

I'd play Abel if he wasn't equally walking around talking like some dolt , dullard , bimbo who has a

Who are these fukin Guys .

Only two plays i like so far are Johny Hendricks and maybe Clay Collard, but I'd probably need +140 on him before I'd feel alright with myself for trusting this kid.
    Just about emptied most of my accounts on these plays straight & mixed parlays. Will be absolutely shocked if even a single one loses. Don't know what the lines are now & don't care. Just fire & forget it. Good luck to all this Saturday!

-160 to -165 Pettis
    -185 Hendricks
    -400 Faber
    -315 to -325 Anderson

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 12-01-14 at 02:08 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Emptied my accounts on these plays straight & mixed parlays. Will be absolutely shocked if even a single one loses. Don't know what the lines are now & don't care. Just fire & forget it. Good luck to all this Saturday!

-160 to -165 Pettis
    -185 Hendricks
    -400 Faber
    -315 to -325 Anderson

I think you will land most of those Ron.. All favorites of course.. The only play I'm a little concerned about is Hendricks.. Even with 2 working arms going into this fight it's still very hard to beat the same guy twice especially when the first fight was close or as some might say a bad judges decision..

Robbie Lawler I think can win this fight and out strike Johny Hendricks this go around and maybe even get the knock out late.. Robbie has wrestling and will defend the take downs again is my thinking.. I'm on Ruthless Robbie myself as he's been the more active fighter of late as well...

Gotta fade ya pal on this fight and go with the dog..

I also really like this prop as a safe play for this fight.. Prop #1004 - "fight won't go the distance -120". I do think one of these two fighters will get stopped in this 5 rounder the second go around....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-01-14 at 12:56 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status

You're saying some strange things to me that don't quite add up Ron, but if you indeed snagged the optimal price on 4 of those fights then congrats. And I do like all 4 of those plays and will likely end up with some form of prop on Anderson . I'm still studying the life cycles of this Justin Jones first.

illmatick
    Update your status

Jibby your opinion on the rematch perfectly encapsulates exactly how this line was intended to be shaped. That doesn't mean you're not correct about Robbie's chances , but sometimes these type of things you say make me happier.

Johnny a fat kid at heart though so i wanna see these scales after thanksgiving

Ron_Paul_2012

You're saying some strange things to me that don't quite add up Ron, but if you indeed snagged the optimal price on 4 of those fights then congrats. And I do like all 4 of those plays and will likely end up with some form of prop on Anderson . I'm still studying the life cycles of this Justin Jones first.
    If I might make a suggestion. Hendricks via U Dec @ +275 & Pettis via Sub or Itd. I have tiny plays on all 3. I have some other tiny prop plays but almost all of my loot is on the previously mentioned 4 gentlemen.

Ron_Paul_2012

Listening to Yves Edwards talk about retiring on the MMA Hour. He's getting real emotional. It's very sad to listen to. I hope he gets better soon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby your opinion on the rematch perfectly encapsulates exactly how this line was intended to be shaped. That doesn't mean you're not correct about Robbie's chances , but sometimes these type of things you say make me happier.

Johnny a fat kid at heart though so i wanna see these scales after thanksgiving
    You don't think Hendricks has enough self control to not binge a week before the fight? I think he knows.. He did look a little pudgy in the Countdown to UFC show though.. Good point regardless as a hard cut in a 5 rounder like this is good information to know...

I just think Johny's inactivity in the cage compared to Ruthless Robbie might be the difference in this fight #2...

A more comprehensive breakdown that does hit some key points on this fight that more suits to your liking then illmatick.. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-toe-breakdown
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-01-14 at 07:50 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

A more comprehensive breakdown that does hit some key points on this fight that more suits to your liking then illmatick then.. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-toe-breakdown

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Truth:

The journey has made him hungry. The path has made him Ruthless.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah that Kristian Ibarra is a real sharp gambler. Oh Jibs. Oh Jibs.......

Napes21

Samman's deceased girlfriend's B-day was 12/6 so when he saw the event date/schedule he asked to be put on the card. Emotions will be riding high.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Ye hes been sayin stuff like he is prepared to die in there and all tht kind of shiit

- They were texting each other as she drove, a “bad habit we had,” according to Samman.
    - “The last text that I got from her was at 8:36 p.m., and there was an officer on the scene of her car wreck at 8:41 p.m.,” Samman, 26, tells USA TODAY Sports and MMAjunkie. “So I’ve always held myself responsible for that.”
    - When Bevis died in a single-car accident, Samman says, “I was just lost.” Fighting in the UFC, once just a distant dream, didn’t seem so important anymore. “I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, whether I wanted to even be here anymore,” he says.
    - But his coaches and training partners didn’t give up on him, and neither did the UFC, according to Samman. It continued to fly him to fights and promotional events, and after one autograph signing, he came home with a renewed focus.
    - Then, a couple weeks before the fight, he suffered a severe hamstring injury; the muscle essentially ripped itself away from the bone. Just like that, Samman was sidelined again, and this time he was headed for surgery, followed by a “long, painful recovery process.”
    - Even Samman’s longtime coach, Joe Burtoft, found himself at a loss. After the death of Bevis and Samman’s struggles with injuries, Samman also lost his stepfather, which meant he was left to console his mother as she went through the same cycle of grief and loneliness that he’d been mired in.
    - But when he saw that the UFC was planning a major event in Las Vegas on Dec. 6, which just happened to be Bevis’ birthday, he knew he had to get on that fight card. It couldn’t possibly be a coincidence, he thought.
    - His coaches, including Burtoft, have tried to tell him not to put too much pressure on himself to win on Bevis’ birthday.
    - “There’s no way I can describe how important that day is going to be for me,” Samman says. “I can’t express it in words, so I have to go out there and do it through my actions. My coaches and everyone around me can urge me all they want to leave my emotions outside the cage, but there’s no stopping it. No way.”
    - “But I think (Gordon) will know when he gets in the cage and he sees me,” Samman says. “He’ll understand that the night is mine and not his.”
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12-02-14 at 08:25 AM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

hard not to root for him

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah. Came off as a massive schwonz on TUF tho!

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah. Came off as a massive schwonz on TUF tho!
    Indeed - but my bankroll doesn't care about personality

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

does it care if they are Armos or not though? #GaberzTheory

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I like Pettis round 1 +650. It will probably adjust better when the overall line comes back down. I doubt Pettis climbs much more, if so I will gladly bet Melendez straight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Robbie Lawler thinks this will be an easy fight.. IDK about that???... Appreciate the confidence though..

Yahoo Sports - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/robbie-...202108699.html

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    does it care if they are Armos or not though? #GaberzTheory
    Gaberz brilliance pre-dates my time here - Armo or not means nothing to me bro

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Robbie Lawler thinks this will be an easy fight.. IDK about that???... Appreciate the confidence though..

Yahoo Sports - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/robbie-...202108699.html
    Where does he say tht?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Moreoever, saying tht hendricks "dominated" condit is one of the most retarded things ive ever read! And his is supposed to be a serious professional journo! Sounds more like something Jibbehhh would come out with when has one of his moments!

Datch guy Iole looks like the friggin bloke from Third Rock from the Sun or some shiii!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

First 1234567 ... Last