MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't reduce rents.. I increase them as you should know better V... Lol..

MDisana let's keep this event thread MMA based and not MD based or Jibbby based.. We all know MD is the forum Anti Christ and posting to call him out on it only feeds the fire.. He won't change.. We do need more peps speaking up when MD and his side kick Bava are out of control and polluting the event threads like theyso often do... I commend your efforts anyways..
    Progress!

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems Todd Duffee moved to ATT. Anyone have any more info about this?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Seems Todd Duffee moved to ATT. Anyone have any more info about this?
    Indeed. He left AKA at end of last year as I believe he was setting up some kind of gym (just a fitness based one maybe) with a buddy based in Boca Raton. So made sense to join ATT (it was an amicable split from AKA as far as im aware). Guess he didnt go to Blackzilians as one he isnt black and two he isnt Brazilian! His main sparring partners at ATT have been Shawn Jordan and Steve Mocco (Olympic Wrestler). Bigfoot Silva and King Mo have also been sparring with him occassionaly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skel

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Indeed. He left AKA at end of last year as I believe he was setting up some kind of gym (just a fitness based one maybe) with a buddy based in Boca Raton. So made sense to join ATT (it was an amicable split from AKA as far as im aware). Guess he didnt go to Blackzilians as one he isnt black and two he isnt Brazilian! His main sparring partners at ATT have been Shawn Jordan and Steve Mocco (Olympic Wrestler). Bigfoot Silva and King Mo have also been sparring with him occassionaly
    I didnt even know that Jordan left Jacksons.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I didnt even know that Jordan left Jacksons.
    he technically hasnt, he still trains at both. He started training at ATT as well cos homie Poirier is there

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

2 weeks before this event.. I'm not gonna even tackle this event til next week myself..

I sense many flame wars happening on this thread in the mean time... Oh Lordy!!!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    2 weeks before this event.. I'm not gonna even tackle this event til next week myself..

I sense many flame wars happening on this thread in the mean time... Oh Lordy!!!
    i just realized we have 2 weeks before this event. i thought it was this weekend, and i thought i would have to miss it b/c the wife has family visiting from UK. almost starched her when she told me we have plans on saturday night!
    Points Awarded:

Crassus gave PunisherIND 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol cant miss it just for a bunch of butter-toothed Brits!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i just realized we have 2 weeks before this event. i thought it was this weekend, and i thought i would have to miss it b/c the wife has family visiting from UK. almost starched her when she told me we have plans on saturday night!
    Yep was wishing it was this coming weekend myself.... MMA withdrawls coming up...

Bellator doesn't hit again til mid January, WSOF December 13... Got Invicta though a day before this UFC event..

http://www.mmafighting.com/schedule

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

lol cant miss it just for a bunch of butter-toothed Brits!
    lol if it was something like the werdum card from a few weeks ago, i wouldn't really care. but definitely didn't want to miss this stacked card.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Nothing like sippin' on tea and watching fights .. lol

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Hamilton something to look at!

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Abel Trujilo vs Tony Ferguson can't wait! Somebody's going to sleep!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    I knew we had a week off, but of course Kalikas has to pop lines early, because that bitch can't take any time off.

I'm sure he was that kid in school who raised his hand for every question and said, "Oooh, oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me!" and never realized how much the teacher hated him.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I knew we had a week off, but of course Kalikas has to pop lines early, because that bitch can't take any time off.

I'm sure he was that kid in school who raised his hand for every question and said, "Oooh, oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me!" and never realized how much the teacher hated him.
    What piss me off is the inconsistencies. Sure, release lines early, but why is the main lines out sometimes 2 weeks before the event sometimes 4 days. Annoying as fuk.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

And the trend over the last few months to release the lines either during or right before the previous card, what is the possible reason for that?

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

[QUOTE=NunyaBidness;what is the possible reason for that?[/QUOTE]

Nick knows it bothers u. It's his only way to get back at us for bustin up his shitty lines, while his service loses its ass.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    And the trend over the last few months to release the lines either during or right before the previous card, what is the possible reason for that?
    I don't know, maybe to have more data on line movement? But the motherfuker just released undercard lines, this is getting annoying

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

ksw 29 lines instead of invicta? how dumb

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

you have to fade pudz, he eats bacon for cardio training for christs sake

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Truck Gordon will end up -200 to -250 range surely. SerraLongo guys are tearing it up

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Truck Gordon will end up -200 to -250 range surely. SerraLongo guys are tearing it up
    Really? Besides the camp he trains at I don't find him all that impressive. Feel like Samman a live dog if he doesn't get knocked out in the first round.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

v likes to arb. dnt thnk he meant that he liked gordon. just that he thnks line will go higher. which it mite with him being tuf winner. idk. but im not impressed with gordon and have done well fading tuf winnerz. still hav2 watch tape and cap ths fight tho

alpinepetey
    alpinepetey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

TUF winners are 24-7-1 in their first fight after winning the competition. The UFC seems to set the TUF winners up with winnable fights to try to build them up. Something to keep in mind.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Really? Besides the camp he trains at I don't find him all that impressive. Feel like Samman a live dog if he doesn't get knocked out in the first round.
    I feel like the exact opposite is true. Samman has a round of explosive finishing ability and will then fade under Gordon's pace.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Hard work!!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Not sure if Abel can survive this one...
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Abel Trujilo vs Tony Ferguson can't wait! Somebody's going to sleep!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm on just about every favorite on the under card after just looking it over at a glance..

Agreed that Tony Ferguson probably gets the KO.. Tony doesn't have a granite chin though so that's a tough bet to call...

B Schaub and Ruthless Robbie I'm contemplating playing as dogs on the main..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-26-14 at 12:09 PM.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I feel like the exact opposite is true. Samman has a round of explosive finishing ability and will then fade under Gordon's pace.
    Interesting. I thought Eddie looked like complete doo against worldbeaters Mike King (which he probably should've lost - I thought King took the first two rounds and 3rd wasn't necessary) and Cathal Pendred and was lucky to get through. Than he knocked out an undersized Dhiego Lima. Thought Samman looked much more impressive on his stint on the show even though I can't stand him personally until he ran into the buzzsaw of Kelvin. Only thing that makes me a little nervous is how long Samman has been out.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

what is the point of capping fights? shouldnt we all bet the opposite of sac and move on with our lives?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Interesting. I thought Eddie looked like complete doo against worldbeaters Mike King (which he probably should've lost - I thought King took the first two rounds and 3rd wasn't necessary) and Cathal Pendred and was lucky to get through. Than he knocked out an undersized Dhiego Lima. Thought Samman looked much more impressive on his stint on the show even though I can't stand him personally until he ran into the buzzsaw of Kelvin. Only thing that makes me a little nervous is how long Samman has been out.
    Samman has been out with knee injuries and his gf's death I believe.
    You hve to question his mental state at this point.

MD

Don't get me wrong, I won't be betting Gordon. Just saying I think the dynamics of the fight are opposite to how you suggested them.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Evans-smith is a big fav for being her octagon debut. She has the wrestling advantage but these women do not usually have a good octagon debut. Short notice for AES too. Line seems off.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Pennington trains at altitude and AES coming in on short notice I could see her fading especially in the third. Think this fight is a split decision. Pretty much a toss up if Pennington is aggressive enough to take rnds 1 or 2.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Evans-smith has fought a man, so there's that to consider.

Wheee if this was Bloody Elbow I'd be banned.

First 12345 ... Last