THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

UFC 180: Werdum vs. Hunt (November 15, 2014)

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
    Mark Hunt vs. Fabricio Werdum (for interim heavyweight title)
    Jake Ellenberger vs. Kelvin Gastelum
    Dennis Bermudez vs. Ricardo Lamas
    Chris Heatherly vs. Augusto Montano
    Edgar Garcia vs. Hector Urbina

FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
    Leonardo Morales vs. Yair Rodriguez
    Alejandro Perez vs. Jose Quinonez
    Jessica Eye vs. Leslie Smith
    Gabriel Benitez vs. Humberto Brown

UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET
    Henry Briones vs. Guido Cannetti
    Marco Beltran vs. Marlon Vera
    Masio Fullen vs. Alexander Torres
    Fredy Serrano vs. Bentley Syler

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-29-15 at 12:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Is that fight order official? First time the TUF champs haven't been on the main card?

THE_LOCKSMITH

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Is that fight order official? First time the TUF champs haven't been on the main card?
    Its what is on the UFC website as of now

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

What happened to my awesome thread?

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

To start a PPV? Are you kidding me? Will they charge me 65 pesos instead of USD? They should make this the first numbered UFC on FightPass.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Says coming to select Movie Theaters too..

Does this mean I can go to the Imax theater down the road and watch this on the big screen?? Cool.. Hope it comes in 3D.. Lol...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post

To start a PPV? Are you kidding me? Will they charge me 65 pesos instead of USD? They should make this the first numbered UFC on FightPass.
    lol

Pretty fuuckin funny aint it. I remember edgar garcia getting schooled by damarques friggin johnson about 12 years ago and now hes on main card of a ppv!

Cant make it up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Says coming to select Movie Theaters too..

Does this mean I can go to the Imax theater down the road and watch this on the big screen?? Cool.. Hope it comes in 3D.. Lol...
    Couldnt think of anything worse!

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol

Pretty fuuckin funny aint it. I remember edgar garcia getting schooled by damarques friggin johnson about 12 years ago and now hes on main card of a ppv!

Cant make it up
    I remember Hector Urbina staying in Caral Pendratch's front headlock for roughly a round and a half and playing knee-hand-mat game and wondering how either of them would ever make it in the UFC. I was wrong so far about Conor's sidekick - maybe I'm wrong about Urbina. Would've been a better job putting the finale fights on the PPV at least they could try and justify that. This is just pure filth.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Couldnt think of anything worse!
    I agree, I thought it was a joke or mis read at first..

Well, I guess if the theaters served beer and you could get in at matinee prices it could get fun with a group of homies... It would get wild inside the theaters that's for sure..

I'd miss posting on this forum and betting during the live fights myself.. I'm a total home body with every UFC event these days..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Transferring my posts - copy and paste on HUNT/WERDUM -

Hunt can take a punch to give one, he will have size, strength and punching power over Werdum early on.. If he can walk him down and land Werdum will go unconscious...

I give Hunt a real punchers chance early on.. If Werdum is running and boxing then Hunt will be chasing and gassing in mid to later rounds for sure and get stopped and or sub'd..

I highly doubt this fight goes the distance.. Waiting for that ITD prop to come out..

More on Hunt... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...obable-stories

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Watchin UFC with a load of randoms or even buddies is excruciating anywhere! For Obvious reasons... Will always be a couple guys there who think its fake or at least think they are being funny by repeatedly making references to WWE; will always be a couple guys who think they could beat the fighters tht they are viewing on the screen; will always be a couple guys who will bring up the whole "this is just mindless violence and human cockfighting etc..."; will always be a couple guys who say tht fighter took a dive because he didnt get clean knocked out - for example poirier against conor; and will always be a couple who suggest fighters are having gay sex whilst rolling on the ground.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, marzwoody, rocky16, and GunShard

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Watchin UFC with a load of randoms or even buddies is excruciating anywhere! For Obvious reasons... Will always be a couple guys there who think its fake or at least think they are being funny by repeatedly making references to WWE; will always be a couple guys who think they could beat the fighters tht they are viewing on the screen; will always be a couple guys who will bring up the whole "this is just mindless violence and human cockfighting etc..."; will always be a couple guys who say tht fighter took a dive because he didnt get clean knocked out - for example poirier against conor; and will always be a couple who suggest fighters are having gay sex whilst rolling on the ground.
    I think all those things are true.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha probably are, gets annoying tho after youve heard it said hundred times!

Napes21

You forgot the one token guy who will always want to go to the strip club after watching sweaty men roll around to purge himself of the memory which then leads me to some convoluted explanation to my wife why I smell of strawberry motion lotion or whatever it is they spray all over themselves (...you will never believe what happened...I was walking into CVS to get a pack of gum and the women's hygiene aisle exploded...it was crazy...yes I will sleep on the couch)
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Napes21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Lol Napes....

Copy and paste from other thread -

I also like Ricardo Lamas at +160 against Dennis Bermudez.. They have identical records and both are very solid fighters.. I think the odds should be closer to even as I believe Ricardo Lamas can win this fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ricardo-Lamas-32051

$100 to win $160 placed.. Did the same with Jake Ellenberger at +170..

Bet both equally thinking one will land at worst is my logic.. Maybe both dogs will hit though..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-11-14 at 05:22 PM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why i watch it alone. the worst is when they try giving commentary, that was a good punch that was! Oh! Nearly got em there!

But really the worst is the people with the "mindless violence" view. i am either leaving immediately or those people can get the fck out my house

marzwoody

It should be law that while watching combat sports if a guy talks about it being mindless violence / human cockfighting, every male in the area gets to beat him up immediately.

marzwoody

chicken heads.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

You forgot the one token guy who will always want to go to the strip club after watching sweaty men roll around to purge himself of the memory which then leads me to some convoluted explanation to my wife why I smell of strawberry motion lotion or whatever it is they spray all over themselves (...you will never believe what happened...I was walking into CVS to get a pack of gum and the women's hygiene aisle exploded...it was crazy...yes I will sleep on the couch)
    How the modern woman still refuses to accept that a mans love and devotion to one woman isn't mutually exclusive with his desire to see a bunch of other women aggressively throw their cat around the room is beyond me.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

lmao #MushVic

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Jake Ellenberger sucks

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rename the event to "The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 1 Finale".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Enough fun and games kiddies.. Short break down reads and vids on the prelim fights..

Bleacher report at your service.. Better showing this go around.. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ictions/page/2

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Combat press.. Deeper discussions and breakdowns to wrap it all up...

http://combatpress.com/2014/11/toe-t...d-predictions/

THE_LOCKSMITH

Will this be the 1st PPV card in modern UFC to do less than 100K PPV buys?

UFC 161 Henderson vs Evans 140,000
    UFC 163 Aldo vs Jung 180,000
    UFC 174 Johnson vs Bagautinov 115,000
    UFC 177 Dillashaw vs Soto 125,000

Karmaphobia
    Karmaphobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3674

May break 6 figures due to the HW title fight....but it should be close.
    I didn't know bars and restaurants had to pay about 1k to show the fights.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Will this be the 1st PPV card in modern UFC to do less than 100K PPV buys?

UFC 161 Henderson vs Evans 140,000
    UFC 163 Aldo vs Jung 180,000
    UFC 174 Johnson vs Bagautinov 115,000
    UFC 177 Dillashaw vs Soto 125,000
    If UFC Franklin vs Wandy Silva 2 can break 100k buys then any card can

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Werdum offering Hunt an oxygen mask was almost as good as McCall trolling Lineker.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mark Hunt will need Oxygen if it goes past round 1.. Breathe dog!!!

Hunt by KO in round 1 +625 I hope it will be!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-15-14 at 09:02 AM.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

was all over mark hunt for the ko till I saw this... he's not in this..changing my bet to wedum

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mark Hunt will need Oxygen if it goes past round 1.. Breathe dog!!!

Hunt by KO in round 1 +625 I hope it will be!!!!
    he's sad, not focused..he's a mess right now..

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    he's sad, not focused..he's a mess right now..

marzwoody

He has been doing this for so long. not some amateur who is gonna perform bad because he has a few personal issues.

Really feel for Hunt though. seems like he has some wife / family issues. not the best time when your about to fight.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 11-15-14 at 01:03 PM.

1234 ... Last