marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shogun Rua Next LHW Champ?

I think Shogun had a controversial loss against OSP. but i think he will bounce back from this stronger then ever.

A top contender like Rumble Johnson would make sense for him next.

What do you guyz think?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I think Rumble Johnson would put Shogun to sleep faster then OSP just did..

Shogun, Hendo, and Anderson Silva all can't win against the elite comp in the UFC in my opinion.. All fade material when fighting top 5 in their respective weight classes.....

I'm thinking about Mark Hunt, dude always has a real punchers chance going in, he scrambled pretty well when Roy Nelson got him down.. At a 4-1 dog I'm gonna try Mark Hunt..

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I'm thinking about Mark Hunt, dude always has a real punchers chance going in, he scrambled pretty well when Roy Nelson got him down.. At a 4-1 dog I'm gonna try Mark Hunt..
    Mark Hunt has a decade of high level striking experience... he is always dangerous. i just don't understand why he doesen't throw more leg kickz with those tree trunk legs. the altitude worries me, Werdum probably has better cardio. it is dog or pass, i'm betting on Hunt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Mark Hunt has a decade of high level striking experience... he is always dangerous. i just don't understand why he doesen't throw more leg kickz with those tree trunk legs. the altitude worries me, Werdum probably has better cardio. it is dog or pass, i'm betting on Hunt.
    Small price to pay for a decent pay out.. Mark needs to get the KO early if he is to win.. First 2 rounds.. Werdum's chin is suspect.. Hunt has granite... Worth a shot me tinks!!

11/8/14 1:00am $25.00 $100.00 Pending 11/15/14 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Mark Hunt +400* vs Fabricio Werdum

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I think Shogun had a controversial loss against OSP. but i think he will bounce back from this stronger then ever.

A top contender like Rumble Johnson would make sense for him next.

What do you guyz think?
    I'm going to have to agree with you. Let's not forget that Rashad Evans is going to be coming back around the same time Shogun would be ready for another fight.

That being said, I have heard him mention the idea of dropping down to 185, if that is the case, I think they should match him up with Jacare.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I'm just waiting for Daniel Cormier to become the next LHW. Dude Shogun got KO 2 nights ago and it was the 2nd time in a row! My eggs are DC to Expose JOHNY BONES JONES.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I'm just waiting for Daniel Cormier to become the next LHW. Dude Shogun got KO 2 nights ago and it was the 2nd time in a row! My eggs are DC to Expose JOHNY BONES JONES.
    At worst, it was a controversial loss. I have a hard time taking it seriously.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with you. Let's not forget that Rashad Evans is going to be coming back around the same time Shogun would be ready for another fight.

That being said, I have heard him mention the idea of dropping down to 185, if that is the case, I think they should match him up with Jacare.
    This might be the first cerebral post from Sac that I've ever read on this forum that actually made sense and was on topic.. Why don't you post like this more often Sac and not be such a trolling tard???

If I could give you all my bet points and future ones I would if you would post like this from here forward.. Wishful thinking...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I highly doubt he gets anywhere near the belt before Cormier or Gustafsson. That being said I hope he can return to form and get some wins going again.

RainMaker3392
    RainMaker3392's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

I hope you aren't serious bro, Shogun is finished, period. If you honestly think he can compete with some of these young killers in the division (Jones, DC, Johnson, Davis, etc) you're crazy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker3392 View Post
    I hope you aren't serious bro, Shogun is finished, period. If you honestly think he can compete with some of these young killers in the division (Jones, DC, Johnson, Davis, etc) you're crazy.
    Are you trolling? Shogun is still a top 5 fighter bro. OSP just landed a lucky punch.