Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    You are ruining my music thread!!!

Fixed that problem for you.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Gotta back your play with real substance or slow down the boasting and bragging posts if you want to last in this forum section.... My take on forum survival....

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Moron Sauce

Required utensils:
    pestle & mortar
    Ingredients: semenex
    Instructions: grind up semenex in your pestle & mortar until the desired consistency of moron sauce is achieved.
    Last edited by MD; 10-14-14 at 12:06 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol mma king on a lexus forum.

that's like sacko bragging to his chef buddies about being the sauce king on an mma forum
    Lol... Big MMA following on the CHEVY not Lexus forum.. A bunch of smart guys, couple real fighters, real Jits guys, hardcore fans, etc.. No gamblers though... MMA discussions were deep just like on this forum... Event threads were bigger and I started and finished every one of them for years..

Get your facts straight Pun if you're gonna bash.. Lol....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-13-14 at 04:19 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by saminex View Post
    Bava, my record is documented. I know my MMA stuff, probably better than almost anyone on this board.
    Well then you should hang around, but tone it down man... Work your way in slowly..... We always can use a good word from a guy that really knows his MMA stuff... I gave you props on a few of your first MMA posts.. I saw a little something... Not sure if you copy and paste though????.. Your font size is different and not consistent which usually indicates a copy and paste move... Never the less some of your reads were solid...

We all have our talents on this forum section and we are all talented in our own ways... Remember that...

I do hope you hang around.. Just work at the forums pace and not yours... Slow it down... Before long you will be part of the crew and fit right in... If you so choose to do that... It will be financially beneficial if you do... This I know from personal experience!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-14-14 at 04:48 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

why are people saying rocko was perma-banned?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    why are people saying rocko was perma-banned?

Maybe he can read but not post?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Ahh yea, didnt notice it says "restricted user"

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Damn this is some "Gabe is broke and soliciting donations"-esque SBR drama

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

hahah for real. this tends to happen whenever there is a long break between ufc cards.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Ease up on Shari, Shari a good mother...Shari's not a great person but she's better than most

What did rocky do? Rocky's a tormented soul but he has a special gift in his mind and he needs this forum now more than ever.

And to those I showed kindness and you spit in my my face I want you to remember one thing for me...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    What did rocky do? Rocky's a tormented soul but he has a special gift in his mind and he needs this forum now more than ever.
    It's more like what did Rocky not do or say on this forum should be the question?? Lulz..

He was the poster boy for sarcasm, racism, profanity, homophobia, arrogance and insults directed towards everyone he came into contact with on this board.. He did it all in a loving kinda way if that's even possible though... I liked him...

I hope it wasn't a perma ban because Rocky was a Joker...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-14-14 at 07:26 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's more like what did Rocky not do or say on this forum should be the question?? Lulz..

He was the poster boy for sarcasm, racism, profanity, homophobia, arrogance and insults directed towards everyone he came into contact with on his board.. He did it all in loving kinda way if that's even possible though... I liked him...

I hope it wasn't a perma ban because Rocky was a Joker...

Indeed, he was our Anthony Cumia

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Was the semen guy punted too?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Moron Sauce

Required utensils:
    pestle & mortar
    Ingredients: semenex
    Instructions: grind up semenex in your pestle & mortar until the desired consistency of moron sauce is achieved.
    ^^^^Bava, I think the dude finally felt the full brunt of this sub forums ruthlessness... No one person can take that kind of onslaught for an extended period of time.. I even joined the BAN wagon because the dude just couldn't catch a clue and slow his roll.. Not my gig to jump in typically either.. The dude probably does know his MMA stuff though, but so do we as a group...

The forum Murderator lowered the final boooom me tinks with this quoted post above!!!! MD keeps this forum section a tight fraternity group that's for sure!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-14-14 at 09:32 PM.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ha thats's exactly why i lost my plastic-mod powers! Whenever Gaberz created a new thread Id change the title to "Gaberz loves Hairy Armo Penis" or something ridicularse!
    Vaughany ruined it. BIGDAY prob mushed it as well. The contests were fun. Hashbrown Winnerz
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

First 1234