JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Glover is meaner looking then Phil Davis too.... Pure intimidation points alone should win him the fight also..... Prick bastards.. All ya all... lulz....

Far too much down time between events I see...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-15-14 at 12:58 PM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

full card odds out...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-21-15 at 11:31 AM. Reason: image does not exist

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Wilson Reis -165 looked like the right side for a second but I wondering does Jorgensen lose his spots and his power because why would this vitiligo disorder be fighting off pigment cells in a melanin swap through his immune system
    Last edited by illmatick; 10-17-14 at 02:16 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Wilson Reis -165 looked like the right side for a second but I wondering does Jorgensen lose his spots and his power because why would this vitiligo disorder be fighting off pigment cells in a melanin swap through his immune system
    Illmatick, did you get hit in the head with a tomato can and violated by a black man, like Sac?

illmatick
    Update your status

No I'm telling you the truth in what I see. Educate me on Vitiligo if you can .
    Last edited by illmatick; 10-17-14 at 02:40 PM.

mirinquads

There's a wide array of treatments available for Vitiligo, both Medicinal, chemotherapy and surgery. It's impossible to know if it affected him and his past fights, without knowing which treatment option he used. I'd venture to say, seeing as he hasn't displayed the illness since the Barao fight, that's close to 2 years ago, that any adverse effects would most likely not be present any longer, all though some treatments last up to 18 months.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is a skin condition going to affect his fight performance? i have known people with Vitiligo and it is just a skin pigment disorder. also his skin seems to have cleared up now and is one colour. which is good for him.

mirinquads

I'm guessing he means the treatment, else I dont know what to say.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I'm guessing he means the treatment, else I dont know what to say.
    The person who i knew had it, there skin went from dark to patchy to completely white, much like Scott. without any treatment. so i'm guessing he diden't use any treatment also. but who knows.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 10-17-14 at 03:17 PM.

mirinquads

I read he had it treated for sure, no idea in what way though. Doubt it has any bearing what so ever, seems Illmatic is trying to tie it to his 'decline'

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

His skin condition has nothing to with a decline in performance.. Come on man!!!! It's a pigment condition that does not effect athletic performance or conditioning.. Dude's has had it his entire life... Nothing new for Scotty... I think he has a shot in this fight.. It will be hard for me to bet against him anyways....

Just saying....

mirinquads

Read the posts jibby, read the penetrating posts or keep your fat fingers off the keyboard

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    The person who i knew had it, there skin went from dark to patchy to completely white, much like Scott. without any treatment. so i'm guessing he diden't use any treatment also. but who knows.
    did he turn into a ghost like sammy sosa?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    did he turn into a ghost like sammy sosa?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Who the f-ck is Jose Aldo? The guy seems like a total can.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    His skin condition has nothing to with a decline in performance.. Come on man!!!! It's a pigment condition that does not effect athletic performance or conditioning.. Dude's has had it his entire life... Nothing new for Scotty... I think he has a shot in this fight.. It will be hard for me to bet against him anyways....

Just saying....
    Lmao

illmatick
    Update your status

Inside our afflictions is always the truth and that's why I say don't talk to me like you have any answers for me or somewhere you're the one who can reveal

You can't reveal shit to me because look at the state of you, you're a fukin mess like the rest and I don't ask these questions for your own opinon .

I'm still searching for this answer on this fight and I haven't found it yet, but I'll let yall know if and when I do.

Please don't talk slick to me because I call Spoon up and Spoon lifts souls

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I remember when I was doing mushrooms all the time. One night I was 1/4 oz. into my night when I ran out of orange juice. At the time I thought it intensified the effect of the shrooms so I contemplated going to get more. I lived in a poor area and there was a real chance I could be robbed, but I felt so good at the time I thought that if anyone tried to rob me I could win them over with love.
    I was also convinced for a short period that I could communicate with animals through thought. Those were good times.

illmatick
    Update your status

There's a specific way kalikas has been pricing Reis since he debuted against Menjivar. It's the same steam patterns and it's always the same price drift in the last 3 days leading up to his fights and now some of you fine gentleman are acting like what I'm here for is

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    I remember when I was doing mushrooms all the time. One night I was 1/4 oz. into my night when I ran out of orange juice. At the time I thought it intensified the effect of the shrooms so I contemplated going to get more. I lived in a poor area and there was a real chance I could be robbed, but I felt so good at the time I thought that if anyone tried to rob me I could win them over with love.
    I was also convinced for a short period that I could communicate with animals through thought. Those were good times.
    haha, why do you bring this up?

well if you wanna know the truth about that, there's a good chance there was something more being channeled through your spirit. I personally stay away from most drugs these days so that I talk and walk with as much natural alertness as I can. Because the problem is psychedelics can let in light ,as well as a stainful Dark energy that you won't even recognize after your trip until it's too late.

I'd rather channel my consciousness soberly through something more powerful than any drug. It's not easy though and it's actually very painful.

But if you want a concoction of psychedelic truth , I'd direct you towards 14 mgs 2ce, 2 grams of well cultivated Mushrooms and a spalsh of methylone. But that concoction there aint for the faint of heart or for frail minded cretens' and without a strong mind you will be left gripping your pillow until

People like to convince others that their minds are strong, or even worse, that they're sane, but I can see just how close the majority of people are to cracking and it's not funny to me and it's not something I take joy in seeing most people suffer through

mirinquads

Well i tried to answer you. How much 2-C-E did you take btw?

Edit: I penetrating knew it haha

marzwoody

illmatick if your sober why do most of your posts make no sense?

And im not even having a dig at you buddy.

illmatick
    Update your status

What is it that you knew?

We can talk privately about 2ce if that's what you really want. I do have some horror stories but I try to leave those in the past.

mirinquads

I didn't read your two last posts before I posted mine

illmatick
    Update your status

Yeah someone let me know if Nick ends up releasing Wilson as a play on his podcast .

johnwirk2015
    johnwirk2015's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reis is a good pick. -150 is a good line imo. jorgensen is declining ALOT. doesnt really look good since his WEC days. expect reis to wrestle him and outstrike him.

xcorujax
    xcorujax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Aldo x Mendes, UNDER 4.5 rounds
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave xcorujax 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by xcorujax View Post
    Aldo x Mendes, UNDER 4.5 rounds
    Saw that and had my eye on this for a while now.. Not a bad bet but Mendes could grind it out to a decision with his wrestling and on the flip side I can certainly see Aldo winning by KO again..

-125 for the 4.5 U.... Prop 1004 - fight will not go the distance -135...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-20-14 at 07:44 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

After watching countdown and watching Mendes jerkoff with his den of death accomplishes i hope he gets knocked out again. Was a fan of his but fuk him now.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Haha

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Couple of props worth looking over - Mendes wins by TKO/KO +685 and Aldo win by TKO/KO +130

Thinking of making a play on the Aldo win by KO prop at +130..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Couple of props worth looking over - Mendes wins by TKO/KO +685 and Aldo win by TKO/KO +130
    If you're thinking about combining both, won't go the distance only is -135 vs the combined price here of -129.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Thinking of making a play on the Aldo win by KO prop at +130..
    going out on a limb here, you might prefer aldo wins inside distance @ +135

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    illmatick if your sober why do most of your posts make no sense?

And im not even having a dig at you buddy.
    Well I'll tell you the truth if the things I say sound like psycho babble to you

Most of your forum posts, implulses and emotions are being pulled by desire to assimilate this forum but i've been here a long time and I've seen the cycles of this forum 100 times and it's always the same thing and it never changes

See I've spent the last 7 years years of my life slaving, bleeding ,and crying over this little fight matrix. I've lost and made thousands but now I've been sent here to destroy the ones who are really pulling the strings behind these price shifts and openers and in the end maybe you'll understand why

And I tell you I see a few people here who have been run through this market simulation enough times over the years to understand that I'm here to snatch souls to help me expose and retake control of what's really going on behind the scenes.

And over the next 6 months the truth will come out, and either I'll have lied to you or told you the truth, and there's no way it can be both.
    Points Awarded:

FightFightFight gave illmatick 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND

First 12345 ... Last