Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    You mad bro?

Maybe you should practice your discipline of sucking cack.
    Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    The actual jpg would probably have been a better alternative.
    Jpg of you sucking cack?
    Keep tht shiit to yourselves brahs, even tht would be too weired for me

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

2014 and we are still using Adam Sandler esque retorts? REALLY?

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf420 View Post
    Fukkin scary. You’re exactly like Elliot Rodgers. He was a narcissistic megalomaniac, just like you. He also believed he was the ultimate and superior alpha male and suffered delusions of wealth and grandeur. He also believed he was part of an upper class hierarchy. He spoke like a pompous spoiled narcissistic megalomaniac renaissance brat. You speak exactly just like him. I went from being disgusted by you … to feeling sorry for you and those who come in contact with you. You need to seek professional help.
    I noticed in your hateful post you didn't reject the fact that I'm a world class handicapper and other worldly gambler. You can talk all the shit you want pal but deep down inside your immasculated body you know I'm superior in every way. I embody what alphaness is. Succumb to my powers phaget. I'm just a greater male than you'll ever be. Tell your mom I'll be over later to penetrate her stretched out box.

rocky16

Pal you are just some nobody on the internet. A playful toy for an alpha stud like me. You come on this site and you try to throw your weight around. Listen here Fatboy I ain't afraid of your scare tactics I'll rain down hammer fists off your scrotum until you plead for mercy. How about this phaget? I'll bet you conor over that gay scar faced phaget and if I win you have to circumsize that worm you call a dick and post it on SBR. Hit me up pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Pal you are just some nobody on the internet. A playful toy for an alpha stud like me. You come on this site and you try to throw your weight around. Listen here Fatboy I ain't afraid of your scare tactics I'll rain down hammer fists off your scrotum until you plead for mercy. How about this phaget? I'll bet you conor over that gay scar faced phaget and if I win you have to circumsize that worm you call a dick and post it on SBR. Hit me up pal.
    This is aimed at plekz. Come at me bro. Would starch you.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

your whole schtick and routine have been done to death. by alot more intelligent individuals then yourself mind you.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Pal you are just some nobody on the internet. A playful toy for an alpha stud like me. You come on this site and you try to throw your weight around. Listen here Fatboy I ain't afraid of your scare tactics I'll rain down hammer fists on your scrotum until you plead for mercy. How about this phaget? I'll bet you conor over that gay scar faced phaget and if I win you have to circumsize that worm you call a dick and post it on SBR. Hit me up pal.
    Rocky's identitiy finally revealed?

Keith... Hackney?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, Beelzebubzy, marzwoody, and JIBBBY

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha i always had an inkling!

mirinquads

I have never seen such hate directed towards a pair of testicles before.. Now i see why rocko has the reputation he has. Bashing on a convicted murders privates like that

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Wasn't it you and MD and a couple of others who were exchanging ''tips'' on how to rehab and eliviate pain in a permanently injured back? If that's the case, i'll take being in my 30's fully fit and healthy and being able to practice the disciplines i do over being a self proclaimed ''king of the internet bettor'' with back problems from ''lifting them weights bro'' any day of the week and atleast three-four times during the weekends.
    Why is every response you make completely unrelated to what we're talking about, and why the personal attacks all of a sudden?

You wanted to make a bet, when I showed interest, you backed down?

No, my back isn't injured, and I'm not rehabbing anything. I have ankylosing spondylitis, a disease that causes your bones to fuse together, so I lift in order to strengthen myself.

Congrats on being fit. I didn't choose to get sick, I have chosen to fight my disease rather than succumb to it, I'm glad you think thats worth making fun of.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD, Skel, and marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Points Awarded:

firekillex gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Shiit just got real and serious with the bone fusion.... Sucks Nuns and I feel for an internet brother... Stay alive with no pain my friend!!!!

Plekz - Hans and Frans are here to pump you up!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

LoneWolf420
    LoneWolf420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I noticed in your hateful post you didn't reject the fact that I'm a world class handicapper and other worldly gambler. You can talk all the shit you want pal but deep down inside your immasculated body you know I'm superior in every way. I embody what alphaness is. Succumb to my powers phaget. I'm just a greater male than you'll ever be. Tell your mom I'll be over later to penetrate her stretched out box.
    What? I think you’re sad and pathetic. I think you surfer from an extreme case of inferiority complex. I made it perfectly clear that I consider you to be nothing but a delusional pompous narcissistic sad pathetic megalomaniac that’s in need of psychiatric help. That clearly implies what I think of your make believe online alter ego.

You consider yourself a wealthy gambler in your make believe world. OK, it’s time to man up or shut the fukk up. Put your make believe money where your mouth is. I’m willing to wager 50 grand, real cash money that you’re a fake, a fraud, a phony. The bet is 50 grand if you are legit. I know you’re going to duck out of this like Mayweather ducks Pac.
    Last edited by LoneWolf420; 10-28-14 at 10:49 AM. Reason: I decided to make it 50 grand, instead of 25

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

What? I think you’re sad and pathetic. I think you surfer from an extreme case of inferiority complex. I made it perfectly clear that I consider you to be nothing but a delusional pompous narcissistic sad pathetic megalomaniac that’s in need of psychiatric help. That clearly implies what I think of your make believe online alter ego.

You consider yourself a wealthy gambler in your make believe world. OK, it’s time to man up or shut the fukk up. Put your make believe money where your mouth is. I’m willing to wager 25 grand, real cash money that you’re a fake, a fraud, a phony. The bet is 25 grand if you are legit. I know you’re going to duck out of this like Mayweather ducks Pac.
    Jesus christ.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You consider yourself a wealthy gambler in your make believe world. OK, it’s time to man up or shut the fukk up. Put your make believe money where your mouth is. I’m willing to wager 50 grand, real cash money that you’re a fake, a fraud, a phony. The bet is 50 grand if you are legit. I know you’re going to duck out of this like Mayweather ducks Pac.
    lol

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

marzwoody

What if he's legit what then?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

What exactly does he need to show to win your 50 grand? And are you going to escrow your end?

LoneWolf420

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post

What if he's legit what then?
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

What exactly does he need to show to win your 50 grand? And are you going to escrow your end?
    I think it’s funny that I’m the one under attack. I see he has a crew of cumm swallowers.

I’ll pay up the cash.

Hell, I’ll personally deliver the damn cash (if need be) to any location of his choosing.

I don't know. How about a homemade MTV cribs style YouTube video - showing rocky’s lavish and extravagant lifestyle – showing off his model looks and glamorous social life - with a screenshot of his BR - and possibly an automated voice disclosing his account balance on his cell phone… should be easy for a millionaire.

He’s brags like he’s ballin like Billy Walters. I call bullsh!t.

None of this crap matters any way. I know he’s not a millionaire.

I know he’s lying..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I think it’s funny that I’m the one under attack. I see he has a crew of cumm swallowers.

I’ll pay up the cash.

Hell, I’ll personally deliver the damn cash (if need be) to any location of his choosing.

I don't know. How about a homemade MTV cribs style YouTube video - showing rocky’s lavish and extravagant lifestyle – showing off his model looks and glamorous social life - with a screenshot of his BR - and possibly an automated voice disclosing his account balance on his cell phone… should be easy for a millionaire.

I know he’s lying..
    Lmao

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I’ll pay up the cash.

That's all? Pretty easy to do, I'd spend some time making it happen, but I'm pretty sure the odds of you having 50k are much lower than the odds of me being able to make Rocky look like a millionaire.

rocky16

50k huh pal. That ain't shit to me. It's a weekend of blow for my boys and the hookers I stream into my compound. 50k is what I pay the Guatemalans to get my landscaping done. 50k is my monthly cost to pay off my security which consists of the biggest baddest bodyguards. I don't even need said bodyguards cause I'll starch any mother focker who has the cajones to step to me. They're just for looks. Make me a real offer bruh? Cause this shit is just an insult to me. You want to come into my forum and kick down the door and out alpha THE alpha you better focking come real bro. Focking beta bitch boy. Trust me when I tell you pal I drive nicer cars than you I nail hotter broads I have a bigger cack than you. I have a taste for the finer things in life unlike a lot of you focking degens who settle for a shitbox car and fat saggy titted wife. Pathetic troll.

rocky16

I’ll pay up the cash.

I know he’s lying..
    You want a picture of my rooster too pal? Trust me when I tell you that if I reveal my identity you'll know who I am. I don't need everyone in the forum PMing me asking for autographs and shit. I like to keep a low profile. I'm up millions on this shit ain't my fault that you're nothing but a jealous hater.

LoneWolf420

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

That's all? Pretty easy to do, I'd spend some time making it happen, but I'm pretty sure the odds of you having 50k are much lower than the odds of me being able to make Rocky look like a millionaire.

50k huh pal. That ain't shit to me. It's a weekend of blow for my boys and the hookers I stream into my compound. 50k is what I pay the Guatemalans to get my landscaping done. 50k is my monthly cost to pay off my security which consists of the biggest baddest bodyguards. I don't even need said bodyguards cause I'll starch any mother focker who has the cajones to step to me. They're just for looks. Make me a real offer bruh? Cause this shit is just an insult to me. You want to come into my forum and kick down the door and out alpha THE alpha you better focking come real bro. Focking beta bitch boy. Trust me when I tell you pal I drive nicer cars than you I nail hotter broads I have a bigger cack than you. I have a taste for the finer things in life unlike a lot of you focking degens who settle for a shitbox car and fat saggy titted wife. Pathetic troll.

You want a picture of my rooster too pal? Trust me when I tell you that if I reveal my identity you'll know who I am. I don't need everyone in the forum PMing me asking for autographs and shit. I like to keep a low profile. I'm up millions on this shit ain't my fault that you're nothing but a jealous hater.
    Jealous of what? A fake online persona? That’s sh!t is pathetic – I look at you with sadness - putting in hours of work to get a bunch dudes to follow your every word and be impressed by creating a fake online identity. I get why dudes lie to chicks on the internet - but dudes, though? That sh!t is fukkin sad and pathetic.

Fukk being an “alpha,” nancy, fruit cake. Son, I’m an educated, blue collar, working class, rough neck, country man - that’s been working since I was in elementary school, kiddies. I was taught at a young age to save for retirement. I have been saving for over 30 years. That’s why I have money. What kind of real gambling man turns down an opportunity for an easy 50 grand in cash?

Real sharps never pass up an opportunity like that. Hell, I’ve seen sharps bet 10 grand to make a crushed up ball of paper in a trash can and bet 5 grand a whole playing golf. I’m offering 50 g’s. I’m offering 50 grand for a simple video - like kidcudi92, JJgold, Russian Rocket, Dollars2Donuts, Emily_Haines, sweep, greenhippo, opie1988 etc…

All that BS doesn’t excuse the fact that you’re a lying piece of sh!t - fraud - ducking me like Mayweather is ducking Pac. I’ll give you some credit, rocky. You’re the g@y pimp of the forum. It’s clear that you own a lot of male @ss. Look at how they come to defend your fake honor. Everyone knows you’re a fraud now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firekillex

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol i cant figure out if this is a troll trying to outdo a troll?

marzwoody

Doubt he even has 50g's.

Why you so mad LoneWolf? jealous of Rocky's Alpha status?

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

marz got so tired of constantly being the butt end of all jokes on this forum that he eventually submitted and reached out via PM to make nice nice w/ his abusers...some stockholm syndrome shit...hilarious

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    marz got so tired of constantly being the butt end of all jokes on this forum that he eventually submitted and reached out via PM to make nice nice w/ his abusers...some stockholm syndrome shit...hilarious
    I like it when you hate. lets me know i have control over you.

rocky16

Jealous of what? A fake online persona? That’s sh!t is pathetic – I look at you with sadness - putting in hours of work to get a bunch dudes to follow your every word and be impressed by creating a fake online identity. I get why dudes lie to chicks on the internet - but dudes, though? That sh!t is fukkin sad and pathetic.

Fukk being an “alpha,” nancy, fruit cake. Son, I’m an educated, blue collar, working class, rough neck, country man - that’s been working since I was in elementary school, kiddies. I was taught at a young age to save for retirement. I have been saving for over 30 years. That’s why I have money. What kind of real gambling man turns down an opportunity for an easy 50 grand in cash?

Real sharps never pass up an opportunity like that. Hell, I’ve seen sharps bet 10 grand to make a crushed up ball of paper in a trash can and bet 5 grand a whole playing golf. I’m offering 50 g’s. I’m offering 50 grand for a simple video - like kidcudi92, JJgold, Russian Rocket, Dollars2Donuts, Emily_Haines, sweep, greenhippo, opie1988 etc…

All that BS doesn’t excuse the fact that you’re a lying piece of sh!t - fraud - ducking me like Mayweather is ducking Pac. I’ll give you some credit, rocky. You’re the g@y pimp of the forum. It’s clear that you own a lot of male @ss. Look at how they come to defend your fake honor. Everyone knows you’re a fraud now.
    Nothing fake or phony playa. I come in here to improve the threads. I ain't got time for your bunch of nobodies. You and you little phaget friends stroking each other off pretending to be "sharps." If you want to hate on me for being up $12 million on MMA then that's on you. You and your queer buddies can all cack suck or fock each other or whatever the fock it is you do. All you phags do is lose money. You're all degens. All posting vids to jerk it to all collecting pretend points and all pretending to be "pros." Honestly the shit is embarrassing. I come in here improving the quality of the forum and doling out winners and you come in here swinging your legs like some god damn focking Rockette or some shit.

Keep your 50k pal it ain't shit to me. Its obviously your "life savings" you really are a worthless degen wanting to risk your life savings on a bet with a millionaire like me. I'll tell you what pally I'll even do you one better. I'll fuel up my private jet to come get you I'll litter the jet with drugs and hookers. Have a good time on my dime. When you get here I'll lay you out with one shot and send you back to Idaho or whatever gay ass state your from with a second head. Punk ass bitch.

rocky16

Tell all your queer buddies to come at me. I'll serve them all up a severe beating they'll never forget.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I knew this down time between events would get serious!!!.. Should have odds placed on this happening..

-675 someone gets butt hurt for sure.... Lol.....

mirinquads

So let me get this straight. You're an at least 40 year old man, with the handle LoneWolf420? You do realize you're getting trolled hard right? This is getting embarrassing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

bump.

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Read this thread - this is why no one posts here. Bunch of bickering old ladies you sound like.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Alpha Male hosts accused Aldo of all kinds of cheating, greasing, and drinking suspicious beverages in-between rounds. They are gathering a petition to overturn the result of Aldo vs Mendes 2, and they already have 10,000 signatures for the petition.

First ... 131415161718 Last