Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Rory Mac should not be -525

Guy is not even a good fighter. I could probably beat him up. Why is he favored here?

Sacrelicious

Tarec has a fantastic kicking strategy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jacktheknife

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Noob

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Tarec by decision was over +900 at some books for a while. Don't be shocked at a competitive decision IMO. I have bet both the ML and the Decision prop.

Very good chance the live betting odds will even up during the fight as well
    Last edited by snufflyjoe; 10-04-14 at 06:39 AM.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Very good chance that Taerc has an excellent kicking strategy , hoping on Rory to take him down and out power him. Rory NEXT WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

yes Macdonald is a pussy

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

You guys are hilarious... Rory Mac is just hitting his prime and is going to light up Spongebob Squarepants. The line is justified.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Rory looked amazing in his last fight against Woodley and completely dominated him(Who happens to be the guy who Tarec's last loss is to). He showed an aggressive side that I had never seen from him before. If he comes out like this tonight, God help Saffiedine.

Sacrelicious

Entirely obvious that Tarec threw the fight. This kind of thing happens all the time.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Entirely obvious that Tarec threw the fight. This kind of thing happens all the time.
    Yeah, he probably laid his whole paycheck on Rory.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, he probably laid his whole paycheck on Rory.
    Nah, he gets a "discretionary bonus" much larger than his paycheck, thats now they make it happen. Happens all the time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    He didn't throw shiit.. He got his ass beat and knocked out.. You don't get beat up like for 3 rounds and then get KO'd if you are throwing a fight.. Tarec was trying his damn hardest to out strike Rory and just couldn't do it.. His face is hammered mush today for his efforts..

Reset restart please Sac... Also -525 is what the line should have been for Rory after seeing that fight play out..

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

JIBBBY, fock off. Don't bump Sac threads. Don't post in them. Don't even read them.

Just don't look.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

JIBBY, take a stand against this constant bullying..

MD

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Nunya, is this that Luke Thomas guy? Name looks familiar.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    JIBBY, is this that gabe guy? both are complete dipshits.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He didn't throw shiit.. He got his ass beat and knocked out.. You don't get beat up like for 3 rounds and then get KO'd if you are throwing a fight.. Tarec was trying his damn hardest to out strike Rory and just couldn't do it.. His face is hammered mush today for his efforts..

Reset restart please Sac... Also -525 is what the line should have been for Rory after seeing that fight play out..
    LOl have u not realised Sac is he worst troll on planet-earth? Dont be a tard jibb

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Yep, that's the guy who posts Luke Thomas' plays as his own.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    LOl have u not realised Sac is he worst troll on planet-earth? Dont be a tard jibb
    Gotta troll the troll... LOL...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBY, is this that gabe guy? both are complete dipshits.
    I never got to know this Gabe guy? Dip shits run deep on this forum and there are a few of them.. MD and Bava come to mind...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-05-14 at 05:15 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

He needs to pimp slap him around like Ron Paul. I broke MD last week. My constant heckling & pointing out when he lost big units "fair & square" were too much for the lad. Just about gave him a nervous breakdown. I knew I was in his head when he started his hilarious "I stopped reading here" BS. But I knew I broke him when he said he was no longer reading any of my posts (which is hilarious because he reads everything on SBR). So after he supposedly put me on ignore I knew I broke his spirit & stole his soul. Bottom line. MD learned the hard way what happens when a hoe gets outta pocket.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^I think you did break him a bit Ron as he stopped posting for a few days after that happened too.. LOL..

MD can sure dish it out on this forum, but when it comes to taking it he gets rattled easily... I find it all very amusing.

MD

^^I think you did break him a bit Ron as he stopped posting for a few days after that happened too.. LOL..

MD can sure dish it out on this forum, but when it comes to taking it he gets rattled easily... I find it all very amusing.
    For a guy who says I get rattled easily, you apparently track how much I post on the forum (not well, mind you - pretty sure I've posted at least a couple of times every day in the last week or so, even if I've been posting less due to real-world commitments), and you sure do talk about me a lot. Sounds like you think about me a lot more than I think about you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Fair enough MD.. We've come to understand each other after all this time.. You roast me I roast ya back.. All in good fun on my end...

I'm also in a rude mood today after failing in MMA over the weekend.. Down a couple of units and don't like it.. Not use to feeling like this the day after...

MD

^^ Fair enough MD.. We've come to understand each other after all this time.. You roast me I roast ya back.. All in good fun on my end...

I'm also in a rude mood today after failing in MMA over the weekend.. Down a couple of units and don't like it.. Not use to feeling like this the day after...
    A couple of what? How many M$ is that?

And I think you're right, Jibster. If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that you understand me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A couple of what? How many M$ is that?

And I think you're right, Jibster. If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that you understand me.
    I'm down $900 USD for the weekend MD combining all accounts.. Hanging even today with small football bets so far.. Got Baltimore in MLB for a 100 bucks if this 2 run lead holds up in the 9th...

How did you do with MMA over the weekend MD, up or down? Will this be the 4th question you haven't answered when I ask a legit question??

MD

I'm down $900 USD for the weekend MD combining all accounts.. Hanging even today with small football bets so far.. Got Baltimore in MLB for a 100 bucks if this 2 run lead holds up in the 9th...

How did you do with MMA over the weekend MD, up or down? Will this be the 4th question you haven't answered when I ask a legit question??
    Finished down slightly overall. Had Rory/Saf goes distance, which decided my night.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Finished down slightly overall. Had Rory/Saf goes distance, which decided my night.
    Everyone I know lost their ass betting MMA events over the weekend.. Most MMA so called experts picked wrong as well.. Sounds like you did much better then me though.. Good job MD!!!!

I hit some very nice prop bets which saved me from really taking a brutal beating.. I've been hit and miss this last month with MMA.. I really need to try and get dialed back in..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-05-14 at 06:39 PM.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Turned my night from a great one to barely coming out ahead on the day - I overstaked that and other derivatives stemming from that fight going long and it tanked my (not "thanked") night - Tarec picked a great time to get lamped for the first time - sucked to be riding high all night just to get my nuts ripped off right before bed

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Would have made my night too, but I still finished ahead. but how can I-.... if you were... didn't he say we...? But-

If Babyback Jibs wrong about this one, what else could he be wrong about?

Are his methods... unsound?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Would have made my night too, but I still finished ahead. but how can I-.... if you were... didn't he say we...? But-

Probably best not to overthink it.

Bava is an MD clone. They both have insults and can post them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post

Atleast I post my methods Bava..

I will get more into posting fighter facts only in the future event threads rather then pushing my own picks or thoughts onto others.. I don't want people on this forum to lose money because of my influence..

You all need to make up your own mindful picks win or lose.. Bava if you tailed me don't in the future...

FAIR ENOUGH?????

MD

I will get more into posting fighter facts only in the future event threads rather then pushing my own picks or thoughts onto others.. I don't want people on this forum to lose money because of my influence..

You all need to make up your own mindful picks win or lose.. Bava if you tailed me don't in the future...

FAIR ENOUGH?????
    That seems fair, JIBBBY. We'll stop trailing you now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Turned my night from a great one to barely coming out ahead on the day - I overstaked that and other derivatives stemming from that fight going long and it tanked my (not "thanked") night - Tarec picked a great time to get lamped for the first time - sucked to be riding high all night just to get my nuts ripped off right before bed
    Sure does Napes!!!

That happens alot when you load up on the last main event fight in an attempt to close out strong.. I stopped doing that when Roy Nelson got dropped by Mark Hunt.. I went from having a good night to breaking even on one fight. Pissed me off probably worse then this weekends MMA losses..

I think if you are up on an event you need to check yourself and bet conservatively in that last fight just to insure that you go to bed up for the day.. ABW!!!

Next day you feel more confident, better mood, and probably the most important thing is that you will be a smarter gambler that next day knowing you are not down from a day ago....

My thoughts on this crazy gambling stuff..

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

FAIR ENOUGH?????

I wrote two long posts supporting a play on Gunni/Story over 2.5, you can check back on them if you want. Also posted my other main bets (Holloway KO, Wilkinson/Backstrom under 1.5), and minor ones (Yakovlev and Jotko).

Most people on this forum don't really need fighter facts- you're basically acting as an unreliable middleman to a search engine. And it is the facts that you mostly get wrong- posting your picks and thoughts are great, but you don't have to be a dick about it, and you don't have to weigh in on every conversation- sometimes your posts amount to saying "I have no opinion on this subject, but here are some emoticons and a silly picture."

People will always tail others at their own risk, that doesn't ever need to be said. Good gamblers are good judges, and that kind of ability spills out into every decision you make, including whose advice to listen to. It's the reason why your social behaviour is a good indicator of how valuable your insight is. Smart people know who to listen to.

12 Last