saminex
    saminex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

There are 2 ways to account for units, either a percentage of your bankroll or a hard dollar amount.

http://www.predictem.com/handicappers/units.php

I use the latter method. So MD, keep nitpicking. You can hop on my picks or you can choose not too. Don't nitpick like a little girl

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Is units your code word for pennies? How many units r n a dollar

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stone Cold lockz
    Last edited by marzwoody; 10-07-14 at 11:01 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by saminex View Post
    There are 2 ways to account for units, either a percentage of your bankroll or a hard dollar amount.

http://www.predictem.com/handicappers/units.php

I use the latter method. So MD, keep nitpicking. You can hop on my picks or you can choose not too. Don't nitpick like a little girl
    "Don't be confused though, a unit doesn't have to be $100. If your a small bettor which MANY are, your unit may be $10 with your bets risking $11 to win $10. In that case, you would be up 11.5 x $10 = $115.00.

On an unrelated note, if your units are only $10 you better not be out there hiring a handicapper to do your picks because his service is going to cost you more than he wins for you and that's even a big IF he wins!"

Did you write this? They even use hotmail for their support email. Reputable.

People use units to measure their success without revealing their bankroll size, and to allow a normalized system whereby someone can easily tail with an appropriately sized wager for their bankroll. Your "system" reveals your bet sizing, in addition to making it incredibly unclear how much someone with, say, a 5000$ bankroll should be betting on your 200u plays. But go on, tell me more.

saminex

ur guys are laughable. So much hate...

Someone comes and provides bets that hit and all you lot can do is try to trash them. If you don't like the picks, keep it moving. Instead, some of you, Rocky and MD in particular, have nothing better to do then try to flame. That's the thing with these message boards, people would rather other people do bad, then do good. I have nothing to prove and nothing to gain from posting my bets. Use my analysis if you life, if you don't want to whatever. You can have whatever opinion you want, it don't phase me none.

MD: calls himself god (lulz), spends all day on internet forums nitpicking people that provide MMA analysis.
    rocky16: Internet Bully, challenges people on message boards to fights, doesn't know how to spell or use proper grammar,(Lulz) looks for support from other posters because he has no real friends.(LOL), and makes up shit because he is delusional. Gives shit bets, doesn't know jack shit about MMA. Who the hell bets on Bryan Caraway, that might be the worst pick of all time.

Keep talking trash boys if thats all you got. Its pathetic. All I did was post my picks for an event and then all these haters going to hate, that's why Im up and your down.
    Last edited by saminex; 10-07-14 at 04:59 PM.

saminex

keep the hate coming boys...

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Velasquez 420000 units

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

ur guys are laughable. So much hate...

Someone comes and provides bets that hit and all you lot can do is try to trash them. If you don't like the picks, keep it moving. Instead, some of you, Rocky and MD in particular, have nothing better to do then try to flame. That's the thing with these message boards, people would rather other people do bad, then do good. I have nothing to prove and nothing to gain from posting my bets. Use my analysis if you life, if you don't want to whatever. You can have whatever opinion you want, it don't phase me none.

MD: calls himself god (lulz), spends all day on internet forums nitpicking people that provide MMA analysis.
    rocky16: Internet Bully, challenges people on message boards to fights, doesn't know how to spell or use proper grammar,(Lulz) looks for support from other posters because he has no real friends.(LOL), and makes up shit because he is delusional. Gives shit bets, doesn't know jack shit about MMA. Who the hell bets on Bryan Caraway, that might be the worst pick of all time.

Keep talking trash boys if thats all you got. Its pathetic. All I did was post my picks for an event and then all these haters going to hate, that's why Im up and your down.
    Hey little boy why you still trolling my forum? Shit is embarrassing. We can go pick by pick if you want to keep embarrassing yourself. What event do you want to breakdown? Maybe a strikforce challengers card? Maybe we can go to UFC 84 when I rolled 10 dimes on Penn -190. When I won 20k on a little black boy named Jones at +140 over Bonner at UFC 94. Let the alphas and professionals talk. You sit there with your thumb in your mouth and your free hand on your limp pekker.

saminex

So you had to go back 100 UFC events before you got a pick right? lol, go back to your post where people fade you to make money.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

saminex

2 Units McDaniel (-159)
    3 Units Over 1.5 Warren/ Dantas (-210)

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

2 Units McDaniel (-159)
    Fade.

saminex

I hope you do Rocky, I hope you do...

saminex

RFA 19 Picks

20 Units Collier +105
    2 Units Blumer +250

saminex

WSOF plays

39 Units Shields (-390)
    10 Units Shields (-455)

2 Units Rama (+150)
    2 Units Over 1.5 (-155)

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

all analysis can be found on mmabetz.blogger.com
    Yeah, pass on that, --.
    Last edited by shari91; 10-13-14 at 02:26 AM.

saminex

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Yeah, pass on that, --.

Must be as big a loser, as krazy horse Bennett. Why don't you fade me, and we'll see who comes out on top.
    Last edited by shari91; 10-13-14 at 02:26 AM.

mirinquads

Must be as big a loser, as krazy horse Bennett. Why don't you fade me, and we'll see who comes out on top.
    I know you want my dick, but I'm not clicking your shitty blog. I'm certain it's good fadematerial though. Weren't you the dude that put 10 units down on Pachenco?

MD

Because putting 200u on Rin Nakai doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to us. Nunya would have to re-mortgage his helicopter.

saminex

I know you want my dick, but I'm not clicking your shitty blog. I'm certain it's good fadematerial though. Weren't you the dude that put 10 units down on Pachenco?
    LMAO, if are talking shit about missing a pick, then I know you are full of nothing but crap. Also +30% on my picks last week so keep hating. Its funny how you have nothing better than try to attack people out of the blue. Why even get on someone else's post and hate. Its just a huge waste of time and is a huge indication of how big a dick you are.

If you got insight on a fight post here, otherwise hit the bricks.

saminex

Hey MD?

Hit the pick didn't I? LMAO, now people trying to clown me for picks I got right.

Are you sad people didn't care about your post and made fun of you? Why don't you go back and crawl in a hole or something instead of stalking me and attacking me out of the blue?

mirinquads

LMAO, if are talking shit about missing a pick, then I know you are full of nothing but crap. Also +30% on my picks last week so keep hating. Its funny how you have nothing better than try to attack people out of the blue. Why even get on someone else's post and hate. Its just a huge waste of time and is a huge indication of how big a dick you are.

If you got insight on a fight post here, otherwise hit the bricks.
    Stop trying to get views on your shitblog around here. If you have insight, post it in your thread. Only reason I 'attack' you (First day on the internet, princess?) is the pathetic way you try to get clicks on your blog.

Oh, and in response to your PM, no i dont give out picks for blowjobs, I'm sure Rocky will let you service him though.

saminex

LMAO, I'm not going to cut and paste 7 different articles asshat.

You are just a cheap knockoff of Rocky16... and that's not a good thing. If you don't like it get off my thread, instead of trying to stalk me..

mirinquads

Hahahha, I'm the stalker? You're the one PMing me.

And trust me, I'm just telling you that you should stop being a rat and try to get cheap hits on your blog. I'll leave the total destruction of your person to rocky, as i frankly could give less of a fck about you. Keep bringing the solid fade material though, like Pancheco. Just not visting your shitty blog to get it.

saminex

LMAO,

utter destruction on an internet forum?? You must be like 18-22, going to a community college, drive a shitty honda civic and troll forums if you think posts on internet forums are going to hurt my feelings.

I hit Pacheco at +155 and it closed at -110 so yeah it was a good bet you dumb dumb. Pretty much anyone that bets MMA aka the sharps bka not you were on Pacheco. You are so stupid, is this forum called mirinquads please post? No, so you posting here pestering me just shows how sad you are. Hit the bricks...

mirinquads

Yes, a line going in your favour on a bet you lost definietly makes it the right side, you f-cking idiot.

And if I didn't hurt your feeling, why do you keep PMing me, and crying salty tears? Don't be mad because I exposed your shitty clickbait attempt. Move on with your life, try somewhere else.

saminex

Yes, a line going in your favour on a bet you lost definietly makes it the right side, you f-cking idiot.

And if I didn't hurt your feeling, why do you keep PMing me, and crying salty tears? Don't be mad because I exposed your shitty clickbait attempt. Move on with your life, try somewhere else.
    You are such a moron. I could have easily arbed it. At least have an opinion on a fight instead of trying to pick cyber fights and get links to bellator because you cant afford basic cable. You don't know shit about fighting and you come on this message board because you have no friends, no job, no money in the bank and no life. Why don't you stop eating cheetos, finish your associates degree and move on from stalking me.
    Last edited by saminex; 10-10-14 at 09:25 PM.

mirinquads

This shit is too easy, you're Jibbby level intelligence, but have way more disappointments in your life and confidence issues, which is made obvious by your attacks on my charather, which you know nothing about (You totally get Bellator on cable in Europe, idiot). Thanks for revealing to us your failure as a human being. Nobody with a great life responds this way. I'm done with you now, don't pm me anymore, and dont link your shitty blog here either, sewertrash.

MD

You are such a moron. I could have easily arbed it. At least have an opinion on a fight instead of trying to pick cyber fights and get links to bellator because you cant afford basic cable. You don't know shit about fighting and you come on this message board because you have no friends, no job, no money in the bank and no life. Why don't you stop eating cheetos, finish your associates degree and move on from stalking me.
    How dumb are you? Seriously. It's as if you spent a bunch of time googling gambling concepts, then applied them incorrectly and now have a strongly-enforced belief system about what is and isn't correct gambling form that is not in line with reality. Hope you make it past level 2 some time.

saminex

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    How dumb are you? Seriously. It's as if you spent a bunch of time googling gambling concepts, then applied them incorrectly and now have a strongly-enforced belief system about what is and isn't correct gambling form that is not in line with reality. Hope you make it past level 2 some time.
    Do you even know what Arbitrage means? Probably not, because you didn't get past Algebra II. If I bet at +155 and close it at -110 then I am guarunteed a profit at any time dumb dumb.

MD stop penetrating talking to me, I don't give a penetrate what you have to say.

saminex

RFA 19 Picks

20 Units Collier +105
    2 Units Blumer +250
    Profit: 26 Units

saminex

2 Units McDaniel (-159)
    Loss: -0.6 Units

MD

Do you even know what Arbitrage means? Probably not, because you didn't get past Algebra II. If I bet at +155 and close it at -110 then I am guarunteed a profit at any time dumb dumb.

MD stop penetrating talking to me, I don't give a penetrate what you have to say.
    Yeah, cool, but what does that have to do with your bet being "the right side"? At all?

Let's not kid ourselves; of course you care what I have to say, you are the angriest guy I've seen on SBR in a long time.

mirinquads

This loser is so upset I exposed his clickbait that he's been spamming me pm's all night, been told repeatedly to stop, and still tries to convince him self that he's not the stalker in this scenario. Truly a sad case.

First 1234 Last