Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Conor gets jibbied out in the 1st rnd, then ends up like Condit in the second rnd. Both knees blown.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

fakk the embedded episode is hilarious. He eats lobster tail with dana white. Man what a disaster if he loses.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dustin gets dusted. The pea will fall.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Conor is the smart play in this one!!!

Bet him in parlays a month ago practically. A good sized Bisping and Conor parlay I'm still sitting on right now..

Got him across the board on this card pretty much... Solid play I think...

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Gabe and Jibbs on Conor

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Gabe and Jibbs on Conor
    If big day is on conor we are screwed

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    If big day is on conor we are screwed
    For the record I'm on Diamond but think there are not many with me there - I play value as I see it regardless of who I think will win (to a certain extent) - I see value in Dustin at current line - don't think many agree - in fact I see a lot of people saying Conor should be -500 - find out on Saturday - feel the same way about Cruz Mizu - dog or pass

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the record I'm on Diamond but think there are not many with me there - I play value as I see it regardless of who I think will win (to a certain extent) - I see value in Dustin at current line - don't think many agree - in fact I see a lot of people saying Conor should be -500 - find out on Saturday - feel the same way about Cruz Mizu - dog or pass
    I agree. staying clear of Cruz and Zingano.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^MD is on Coner with a passion.. Makes me a little nervous if he doesn't pay up.. Still owes me a bet point and Thor 1000.

Big Day, Gabe, and Sac have no jinxing powers... Don't sweat it fellas... Coner all day.... That Irish dude is on it roll right now and is very impressive with his standup.. Never been KO'd either. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^MD is on Coner with a passion.. Makes me a little nervous if he doesn't pay up.. Still owes me a bet point and Thor 1000.

Big Day, Gabe, and Sac have no jinxing powers... Don't sweat it fellas... Coner all day.... That Irish dude is on it roll right now and is very impressive with his standup.. Never been KO'd either. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688
    You linked to his Sherdog page, yet you still managed to call him "Coner" twice. I find that oddly hard to believe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You linked to his Sherdog page, yet you still managed to call him "Coner" twice. I find that oddly hard to believe.
    Only twice you say? That's doing pretty good for me. Thanks...

Don't weasel out MD.. Pay that man his money!!!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I thought I liked Dustin until i watched some tape. I think the Dustin backers are hoping on McGregor gassing out after seeing something in the Brandao fight.

I like Poirier and he's made me a lot of money, but I think he's in trouble here. MMAMath and whatever, but they've both fought Holloway and Brandao. Holloway was winning the standup against Poirier before he got taken down, whereas McGregor toyed with him the entire fight. Brandao landed twice as many strikes on Poirier as he did on McGregor.

Granted Poirier fought them both earlier in their respective careers, so he had a disadvantage there, but McGregors defense is too slick. Dont' think Poirier is going to be able to get much off.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I know. Its actually suprising that poirier doesnt have better defense, because he has long reach. A mini stefan struve for sure. Relative clumsy compared to Mcregor i think.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I thought I liked Dustin until i watched some tape. I think the Dustin backers are hoping on McGregor gassing out after seeing something in the Brandao fight.

I like Poirier and he's made me a lot of money, but I think he's in trouble here. MMAMath and whatever, but they've both fought Holloway and Brandao. Holloway was winning the standup against Poirier before he got taken down, whereas McGregor toyed with him the entire fight. Brandao landed twice as many strikes on Poirier as he did on McGregor.

Granted Poirier fought them both earlier in their respective careers, so he had a disadvantage there, but McGregors defense is too slick. Dont' think Poirier is going to be able to get much off.
    McGregor: Better striker, better chin, more powerful
    Poirier: Better d'arce chokes

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Napes21

I like both of them and as a fan I would like Conor to win as I would love to see him take on Aldo. Definitely is more dynamic than Dustin but I also think line has been inflated somewhat and everyone is focused on what's wrong with Dustin and how Conor is faster/better striker while not focusing on any of Conor's deficiencies probably because no one has exposed them yet. He keeps his hands way down and his chin up high and is hittable on the way in - not sure if Dustin will be the one to do it but he is definitely the most likely of anyone so far. Also Conor's stance is so wide if Dustin implements any kind of leg kick game effectively Conor's timing/rhythm could get whacked out making him easier to take down. Southpaw v. Southpaw so Conor won't be able to use the handplay he likes to do. The one wild card I can't account for is how good/bad Conor's wrestling is as all his wrestling I saw was him grinding Max for two rounds but that isn't anything special. I slightly lean Conor to win but will be betting Dustin and distance type plays. As a fan I'll be rooting for Conor - my bankroll will be rooting for Dustin - it's a win/lose or lose/win depending on how you look at it. Either way I'm amped up for the fight.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I like both of them and as a fan I would like Conor to win as I would love to see him take on Aldo. Definitely is more dynamic than Dustin but I also think line has been inflated somewhat and everyone is focused on what's wrong with Dustin and how Conor is faster/better striker while not focusing on any of Conor's deficiencies probably because no one has exposed them yet. He keeps his hands way down and his chin up high and is hittable on the way in - not sure if Dustin will be the one to do it but he is definitely the most likely of anyone so far. Also Conor's stance is so wide if Dustin implements any kind of leg kick game effectively Conor's timing/rhythm could get whacked out making him easier to take down. Southpaw v. Southpaw so Conor won't be able to use the handplay he likes to do. The one wild card I can't account for is how good/bad Conor's wrestling is as all his wrestling I saw was him grinding Max for two rounds but that isn't anything special. I slightly lean Conor to win but will be betting Dustin and distance type plays. As a fan I'll be rooting for Conor - my bankroll will be rooting for Dustin - it's a win/lose or lose/win depending on how you look at it. Either way I'm amped up for the fight.
    This is the same guy who was stuffing Dennis Bermudez with ease until he gassed, and Conor took him down at will with a blown ACL. I was surprised by the effectiveness of his offensive wrestling in that fight.

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    This is the same guy who was stuffing Dennis Bermudez with ease until he gassed, and Conor took him down at will with a blown ACL. I was surprised by the effectiveness of his offensive wrestling in that fight.
    He showed great hip control tossing Max around. If he pulls that off against someone with an actual wrestling background I will be impressed. Getting Max down and then holding him there for 2 rounds doesn't tell me a whole lot regardless of the effectiveness of Max fighting off Bermudez for 1 round. Not saying Conor has bad wrestling - just that I don't know what to expect.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I think Poirer backers are mostly hoping for a sub, because it's what they perceive to be his weakness, with two sub losses to subar opposition.
    Conor is long and with good leverages, and seemed to have much improved wrestling against both Max and Brandao, so I have a hard time seeing him get it there, unless he can force scrambles, which Connor seemed very aware off in the Brandao fight.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not hoping for a sub at all.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol and what if Sac and Bigday are also on conor?

I'm staying away from Conor.

His fights are entertaining but i can't back him at this price. (I, know, shocking) lol

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Not hoping for a sub at all.
    Im not surprised.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with Nunya, too quick and elusive with his striking and defense is Conor McFlurry... Gonna win a decision victory on points is my best guess in that fight.. Fight probably never hits the ground either..

Don't get suckered in by those enticing long shot prop bets.. I've been guilty of getting wide eyed in a few and boom the cash went right down the toilet.. Gonna try and tighten up my prop game in the future!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-14 at 09:51 PM.

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

McGregor via TKO. Notorious' punches are going to be long and vicious. This will be a glorious one.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

I agree with Nunya, too quick and elusive with his striking and defense is Conor McFlurry... Gonna win a decision victory on points is my best guess in that fight.. Fight probably never hits the ground either..

Don't get suckered in by those enticing long shot prop bets.. I've been guilty of getting wide eyed in a few and boom the cash went right down the toilet.. Gonna try and tighten up my prop game in the future!!!!

If the fight never goes to the ground, It seems very unlikely to go to the cards...

Napes21

Gabe and Jibbs on Conor
    Gabe and Jibs and EA UFC Game on Conor - stars are all aligning

First 12