Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    I wasn't breaking down the fight - just noting that Conor hasn't fought anybody special - he gets through Dustin and I will agree hype is warranted - I mean anyone who can land this tail deserves some respek in my book:

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

I love how everybody brings up Connor's injury in the Holloway fight as reason for why his performance wasn't impressive and why he was actually losing on the feet for the majority. Holloaway broke his foot with his first kick in that fight see: https://twitter.com/BlessedMMA/statu...25750377717760
    This is NEVER mentioned by a McGregor fan. They live in a fantasy world where him and Gunnar are top 3-4. I love submissions and grappling. But top 3-4 for WW is :Rory McDonald, Lombard, Lawler, Hendricks. Those guys wouldn't break a sweat dismantling Gunnar both on the feet and the ground if they felt like it. We will see about Connar soon enough when he fights Poirer whos a 6-10 guy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by oddtodd View Post
    I love how everybody brings up Connor's injury in the Holloway fight as reason for why his performance wasn't impressive and why he was actually losing on the feet for the majority. Holloaway broke his foot with his first kick in that fight see: https://twitter.com/BlessedMMA/statu...25750377717760
    This is NEVER mentioned by a McGregor fan. They live in a fantasy world where him and Gunnar are top 3-4. I love submissions and grappling. But top 3-4 for WW is :Rory McDonald, Lombard, Lawler, Hendricks. Those guys wouldn't break a sweat dismantling Gunnar both on the feet and the ground if they felt like it. We will see about Connar soon enough when he fights Poirer whos a 6-10 guy.
    Look dawwwwg, breaking a foot his nothing. The GOAT popped his knee out, one of the worst injuries on planet earth. He's gonna take Poirier's head "clean-off"... Ya hear meee "clean-off"

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice find - If he comes out with Loki I will retract all prior statements on hype being overrated and will bet 110 units on Connie Mack by blood eagle

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hey, Vaughany, have you ever seen Rectify? Highly recommended series. One of the best I've seen in years.
    I have indeed. Only season 1 so far tho, was very good. One moment tht sticks in my mind is when he's whacking one off in his room and his sister hears hims whilst she's stood outside his door! Then there is the awkward moment where after jizzing everwhere he hears the creaking of the floor boards outside his room!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by MangoKush View Post
    I'm new to the ufc betting scene and would like to know the forum's thoughts to this fight.
    Tits or GTFO.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by oddtodd View Post
    Delusional.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

i agree to some extent, he hasnt faced top level competition yet. But poirer, well he fought in the wec first time in 2010, while mcregor came last year. Just wait and see where mcregor is after 4 years in the ufc. Line is off, but it still tells you someting. Koing brimage and brandao is as good as KOing brandao and corossani if you ask me (obviously overlooking his close fight with swanson for the sake of the argument).

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I have a friend from iceland that brought clamidiya to the country for the first time? Thank me later.

I can easily watch mcregor and gunnarson continue to fight cans. Love hype, bring it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

MD - I didn't realize you moonlighted as Gunny

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    i agree to some extent, he hasnt faced top level competition yet. But poirer, well he fought in the wec first time in 2010, while mcregor came last year. Just wait and see where mcregor is after 4 years in the ufc. Line is off, but it still tells you someting. Koing brimage and brandao is as good as KOing brandao and corossani if you ask me (obviously overlooking his close fight with swanson for the sake of the argument).
    The Brandao that fought McGregor was way better than the one that fought Poirier. Rewatch the two fights and compare. The only two guys Poirier has fought that have been on a higher level than McGregor's UFC competition are Swanson and Jung-- and he lost to them both. Poirier's only more proven in that we know (due to his two UFC losses) where his limits are, while McGregor still hasn't hit his limit in the cage. We have yet to see McGregor even hurt by a strike and all three of his past UFC opponents are primarily strikers.
    Poirier is a great fighter and could win this but he doesn't boast a much better resume than McGregor.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    I wasn't breaking down the fight - just noting that Conor hasn't fought anybody special - he gets through Dustin and I will agree hype is warranted - I mean anyone who can land this tail deserves some respek in my book:

Love mcgregor in vikings.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

aint nobody gave him shit Connor was made for this Connor had to slave for this and next week we're gonna see exactly why a pea head is on;y as good as it's last

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I got nothing but Irish, Mexican and German blood running through me and when I see the brand of qualia in Conor's mind I remember why there can only be

First 12