MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    There's a funny thing about the cloud of death that looms over the southside of chicago's murder rate. Or as i call it and know it as a Prince of Grecia deviation. Over there death creeps in the way they dehumanize eachother's sets through a call of duty black ops fallacy matrix. And that's very real and bodies keep piling . And I could tell you about a real soul that was much stronger than the rest over there who was permanently snatched from this realm on Sept. 26 at the 7000 block of South Stony Island Avenue , and his name was Leonard Anderson and he was only 17 and he bled out and he took his last breath but then you need to ask what did he really die for.

I have a large part of my family that has migrated from chicago , I've had several of my little baby cousins slaughtered at the end of a pistol in the last 3 years of my life , And i've also had real people in this world prey on my life but none of them were able to kill me and I was hard to kill for a reason not a single pistol formed against me was able to prosper and I know why
    Death is a door that love walks through. In and out, back and forth.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

actually like that song, reminds me of something I would listen to a lot a few years ago from this independent record label Anticon

Back then it was always anticon or rhymsayers and some of the most beautiful girls I knew at the time were all atmosphere fans.

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    She is hot as fuk. Me n her would make beautiful babies.
    That's cool, what else do you see in her?

Personally I wouldn't breed with anyone inside that house aside from Rose.

I plan on having 12 more children but not yet.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Are people aware tht it was Aisling Daly who Dana was cryptically referring to when he said this show has the next Ronda Rousey?

God im good. Suprised Zuffa havent been in touch trying to gag me after i released this info

MD

God im good. Suprised Zuffa havent been in touch trying to gag me after i released this info
    When he said that there's a Ronda on the show, he probably meant Randa, which is sort of like the Jersey Shore version of Ronda.

"Raaaaaaaaanda, staaaaaaahp it."

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah she has all the makings of a superstar.. she will never be a Ronda Rousey bitch is ugly and has no personality might be on the free prelims in ireland.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    When he said that there's a Ronda on the show, he probably meant Randa, which is sort of like the Jersey Shore version of Ronda.

"Raaaaaaaaanda, staaaaaaahp it."
    Is that you saying Ronda in New Joysey accent?
    hehe

illmatick
    Update your status

Been catching up with this TUF Latin America season.

All these Mexicans look the same to me .All these Mexicans too savage. They set him em up with a bunch of squash matches against these poor little mixed latin american fighters. That fool Jose Quinonez looks like my cousin Mario with a 50 shot mac in his cabnet in case some flukey shit might happen

and fuk that Argentinian he didn't wanna have to get humbled like that.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Been catching up with this TUF Latin America season.

All these Mexicans look the same to me .All these Mexicans too savage. They set him em up with a bunch of squash matches against these poor little mixed latin american fighters. That fool Jose Quinonez looks like my cousin Mario with a 50 shot mac in his cabnet in case some flukey shit might happen

and fuk that Argentinian he didn't wanna have to get humbled like that.
    Racist.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Namajunas vs Calderwood next up in the bracket! These are the 2 best women in the house IMO. Can't wait!

marzwoody

^ Haven't watched yet. rooting for my girl Calderwood

marzwoody

Lol Randaa owned Felice.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Should have snapped that arm in half. Wish i could bet on this shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thts why she's pushing herself so hard on twatter....knows her only hope of getting a fight at finale is to create drama and stir up shiiit. And it will work

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was a slick submission by Randa. I was hoping she would break Felice's arm and shut her up for a long time. Felice and her BFF Carla are coming off as real bitches.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Thts why she's pushing herself so hard on twatter....knows her only hope of getting a fight at finale is to create drama and stir up shiiit. And it will work
    i thought they already announced that alll the gash would be on the finale?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The Ultimate Fighter enters its twentieth season with a new weight class and a world championship on the line.

Under the guidance of star coaches Anthony Pettis and Gilbert Melendez, sixteen of the top 115lbs female fighters on the planet will live together, train together and compete for the right to be crowned the first ever UFC Women's Strawweight Champion.

Every week, Scotland's Joanne Calderwood gives her behind-the-scenes take on The Ultimate Fighter experience.

"I don't really remember the 'slumber party' that Team Melendez had. I was probably in bed at the time. It's pretty bad that they weren't thinking about Tecia Torres still being in the room and still being in the competition, but that's the kind of girls they are. They're selfish and they weren't really thinking about the girls who were taking it seriously.

Some of the girls had started getting their party heads on and drinking, but they're supposed to be professional athletes. I thought they should be training and still taking it seriously.

Even if you're out after your first fight, you've still got four or five weeks where you can be learning and training with other people, rather than getting drunk and not turning up to training.

Randa Markos and I were close. We shared a room and we ended up training together most of the time because we were both serious about the competition.

We just clicked because we were both there for the same reason. Both Randa and I are serious about wanting to go to the top and we don't really think about anything else, which can't be said about some other people.

I just didn't see the point in splitting the Team Pettis training sessions at all. You could see Carla Esparza and Jessica Penne training together, they trained with each other from the start, but they were in the same side of the draw too! If they won their next fights, then they'd be fighting each other, so it didn't make sense.

It was mostly Randa who was on the mat with me. We were on the same side of the board as well but we weren't thinking about that. We just got on with it.

It was silly and I totally agreed with Randa. She thought, 'Hang on a minute, I'm not giving up one of my training sessions.' It's bad enough that we only got an hour at training so to then give up even more time was crazy.

In the TUF house, you were lucky if you were getting two good hours out of your day. To cut that back even more when you're supposed to be working towards the most serious fight in your career, was silly. It shouldn't have been an issue.

Carla and Felice Herrig were really immature. I hate watching these episodes because it brings it all back and what we had to deal with.

I hope they're both embarrassed watching it now. They're supposed to be role models for anyone who is out there and is looking to get into MMA. Anyone watching that would think, 'Why would I want to go and be around these people?' These are supposed to be people at the top of their game. They should act like it.

That's what it was like, twice a day, every day. Randa and I were trying not to get involved with it all but it's hard when Carla and Felice were acting like that. You don't want any conflict but they were creating it.

I thought Randa hit Felice at the weigh-ins. From my angle, it looked like she slapped her! We had talked about it and I said, 'You know she's going to try and get a reaction out of you' which she did.

I'd said, 'Don't rise to it or lower yourself to her level.' I don't know what I would do if someone blew a bubble in my face but obviously Randa felt the need to burst it.

I thought that was really disrespectful but that's what Felice is like, she is a disrespectful person. I would never get in anyone's face like that. It's called a staredown; you're only supposed to stare!

The fight between Randa and Felice didn't last very long. It was pretty sweet; that's a really rare submission that Randa got and I think only one other person has ever pulled it off in the UFC.

It just shows that you have to stay focused out there and you can't get caught up in your emotions. Felice was quite vocal that she just wanted to go in there and punch Randa in the face but Randa was just focused on going in there and executing her gameplan.

I didn't even know that argument between Randa and Carla after the fight had happened, to be honest. I was laughing watching it.

It reminded me of the thing in Invicta where Tecia beat Felice up and Carla stormed into the cage and demanded she fight Tecia next because she 'beat up her best friend'. She's so childish."

The Ultimate Fighter: A Champion Will Be Crowned airs every Wednesday night at 3am on BT Sport 1 and repeated at 10pm on Thursdays on BT Sport 2

Can Jo Calderwood be the first ever Brit UFC champ?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Magana, pls go

marzwoody

I threw up in my mouth.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Her ass looks about 7.5-8/10 in the 2nd photo, but 4.5/10 at best in the third. I would've expected it to be a litter nicer, to be honest.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Does this season have an official hashtag? Or should I say, gashtag? G#

Zing!

#mingetomakeyoucringe #tuffmuff #spadgethatvag

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

As long as someone beats Esparza at this point (now that Felice, Heather, Bec and Mangina already got embarassed) everything will be right on this show

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol the reaction when McGregor walks in to the room! Was like a scene in the Office with David Brent...expecting to get loads of cheers and applause but instead they all look suicidal and miserable!

marzwoody

JoJo will win TUF.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    JoJo will win TUF.
    She's losing to Rose next week.

marzwoody

She's losing to Rose next week.
    Lets make a bet.

MD

Lets make a bet.
    Sure. What are you proposing?

marzwoody

Sure. What are you proposing?
    I'm not sure. i don't plan on turning pro so there's betpoints out the window. any ideas?

MD

I'm not sure. i don't plan on turning pro so there's betpoints out the window. any ideas?
    I assumed you meant a cash bet.

marzwoody

I assumed you meant a cash bet.
    I only deal with cash money bro. im not into that gaypal shit.

Maybe someone can come up with a better idea?

Confident my girl JoJo wins.

MD

I only deal with cash money bro. im not into that gaypal shit.

Maybe someone can come up with a better idea?

Confident my girl JoJo wins.
    Not that confident, apparently.

And who needs PayPal? Just use bitcoin. Simple.

marzwoody

Not that confident, apparently.

And who needs PayPal? Just use bitcoin. Simple.
    I'll see about making an account on the weekend.

So how much do you wanna bet?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Aisling daly is still gonna be the next rousey like dana said!!

MD

I'll see about making an account on the weekend.

So how much do you wanna bet?
    An account? On what?

You proposed the bet, you can propose the stake.

First 123456 Last