Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    but i see MD's point. In Freestyle that takedown would not score points because slips dont count and you have to secure the position. It is why fightmetric sucks
    MD point before the fight was that if anyone was gonna take this to the ground it would be HUnt. This was ludicrous at the highest of levels. Almost as idiotic as when he said Tim Kennedy was a better striker than Vitor Belfort
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and PaperTrail07

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phags.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    MD point before the fight was that if anyone was gonna take this to the ground it would be HUnt. This was ludicrous at the highest of levels. Almost as idiotic as when he said Tim Kennedy was a better striker than Vitor Belfort
    I don't think you understand what "point" means, or you'd know that my point was that Hunt could consistently stuff Roy's takedowns, and probably had the capacity to take him down if he chose to. I apologize if my analysis was not as in-depth as yours.

i wont be betting it. I love Hunt if Nelson is gonna stand with him but when Nelson realizes that sloppy shit he throws only works with cans he will try something else. Nothing i hate more then taking a guy and watching him get LNP. That is a risk here.
    You called it. Roy looked like Jake Shields out there.

Thor4140

lIke i said before the fight it would be Nelson that would get desperate and go for the takedown after realizing his boxing only works against cans who can't strike. MD acted like i was retarded for saying that. Then exactly like i said it, it happens but MD still thinks he is right lol

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I don't think you understand what "point" means, or you'd know that my point was that Hunt could consistently stuff Roy's takedowns, and probably had the capacity to take him down if he chose to. I apologize if my analysis was not as in-depth as yours.

You called it. Roy looked like Jake Shields out there.
    nobody is saying anything about Nelsons wrestling. What we are saying is that in no way Hunt was gonna be the one to take it to the ground like u said. Stop trying to spin things champ.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Sorry man, Nunya asked...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Phags.
    Lol....

MD

nobody is saying anything about Nelsons wrestling. What we are saying is that in no way Hunt was gonna be the one to take it to the ground like u said. Stop trying to spin things champ.
    My 1000 betpoints vs your 1000 that you can't link to a post on SBR in which I, MD, say that Hunt would try to take Nelson down.

Yes or no?
    Last edited by MD; 09-22-14 at 09:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I honestly thought he was joking when he posted that stuff up. Holy bat crap batman!
    Attached Images  

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Points Awarded:

cheeese gave PunisherIND 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany gave PunisherIND 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

Thor, c'mahhhhn, don't puss out now.

I thought I was an idiot who said that Hunt was going to be the one to take it to the ground? Unless you're full of shit, or selectively-illiterate, then this should be an easy 1000pts for you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    I tried that earlier.. Too much work.. Out..... need another method.. I'm not finding and pasting URL's for every pic when I can just attach and post.. You guys see the pics relax... Can you see this Punisher?

MD owes me a bet point!!!!!!!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-22-14 at 10:14 PM.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

It's too much effort to get image URLs? What? You must not be doing it right.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Step 1) Right click image
    Step 2) Select copy
    Step 3) Right click in post
    Step 4) Select paste
    Points Awarded:

Bava gave Napes21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    It's too much effort to get image URLs? What? You must not be doing it right.
    The way MD described it, yes it's too much work for me.. My images are downloaded and saved onto a file on my personal and work computers... I don't use photo bucket or any other online source to find or store my pics when I feel like posting them up on this forum..

In other words, I don't search the internet to find these pics on the spot, I pre find them thru my work and save the ones I like for future use..

MNF is so boring without action.. Hmmm? Not sure how long I can hold up doing this???... Getting the cold sweats...

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

To be perfectly honest I've not been able to take him seriously since then. I don't know if it was the drugs or lack of sleep but he will never live that down. A real shame because the lad can have some interesting observations from time to time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Step 1) Right click image
    Step 2) Select copy
    Step 3) Right click in post
    Step 4) Select paste
    Coping and pasting the pics off the internet I know this..

Really sorry I didn't post up my Jet pick earlier.. Like I said NFL is my gambling Kriptonite.. Probably lost 15-20 NFL game picks in a row now.. Not lying either.. Lady luck does not like football when it comes to me...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The way MD described it, yes it's too much work for me.. My images are downloaded and saved onto a file on my personal and work computers... I don't use photo bucket or any other online source to find or store my pics when I feel like posting them up on this forum..

In other words, I don't search the internet to find these pics on the spot, I pre find them thru my work and save the ones I like for future use..

MNF is so boring without action.. Hmmm? Not sure how long I can hold up doing this???... Getting the cold sweats...
    what else do you have stored as files on your personal computer? I bet it involves asian people. What I would do to see your browsing history.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Jibby do you remember HIROKO from strikeforce? I bet you could get jibbied out with access to what I have.

Maybe if you were nicer to me. I would share my MMAfighter JAV folder. But you will never get this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    what else do you have stored as files on your personal computer? I bet it involves asian people. What I would do to see your browsing history.
    Asians, Whites, Mexicans, lotta Arabs, some Jews.. I beat on every race when I get the chance and even my own Keyboard..

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Asians, Whites, Mexicans, lotta Arabs, some Jews.. I beat on every race when I get the chance and even my own Keyboard..

Never change

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Does look like you have some play though Keyboard. A bit of game...

Enjoy the pool parties with the ladies pal as I can only imagine!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    his lists of posted Winners are Hilarious....I mean come on here........I was posted link of -1400 garbage...I don't think he's trying o be funny w that but it is.......I bet people see sac's thread an go running to LVH w a bookbag of $
    You think we are being serious in Sac's thread when we say things like "I capped Not Le by Decision at -1600 so -1500 is a steal"?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

^^ I just watched it too.. Actually we are both wrong as it was a single leg take down by Roy Nelson..

This happened at the 4:49 mark of the second round.. The 14:45 mark on the video timer below..

In this video below you can clearly see Roy grab the single and that Mark Hunt did not trip...

Stop lying MD as you didn't see the video just now and admit that you are clearly wrong about the Mark Hunt SLIP.. LOL..

http://mmashare.com.2112112.net/f1-f....html#p1429630
    Jibbbeh firing bad hard sooonnnn! oh shiit
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

interwebz disagrees with this statement

Thor4140

Thor, c'mahhhhn, don't puss out now.

I thought I was an idiot who said that Hunt was going to be the one to take it to the ground? Unless you're full of shit, or selectively-illiterate, then this should be an easy 1000pts for you.
    Look MD i have a job and can not sit up all night debating what u said so u can spin it with some bullshit spin. I said that u said that if anyone is gonna take it to the ground it would be Hunt. Now i will go look for it for five minutes then i got to get some sleep.

Thor4140

What's more important than his completed takedown statistic is his attempted takedown statistic, if people still want to keep that "any grappler will beat Hunt immediately" meme alive, but I'd assume most of us are past that (except for JIBBBY, apparently.)

Nelson attempted seven takedowns against JDS, but JDS is a farcry from Mark Hunt. Between his accuracy, power, timing, and decision making, JDS is the best knockout artist the heavyweight division has ever had; the best striker, too, barring maybe Fedor. His striking is relentless and terrifying, and no one in the world will continue to rely on their chin against him after he cracks them. Not even Roy Nelson.

Personally think the ground should be a non-factor unless Hunt decides to take it there. Hunt is stronger in the clinch, and should be able to avoid trips. Roy's doublelegs are cake.
    Now go spin it
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and JIBBBY

Thor4140

i'll take the 1000 bit coins or what ever the fuk ya call them.

MD

Now go spin it
    Is English your first language Thor? Serious question. I can't imagine many life-long English speakers with half a brain cell interpreting this:

Personally think the ground should be a non-factor unless Hunt decides to take it there. Hunt is stronger in the clinch, and should be able to avoid trips. Roy's doublelegs are cake.
    as

Hint: "The ground should be a non-factor" means "the fight probably won't hit the ground". "Probably" means "more than 50% of the time", by the way. I should probably explain to you what "unless" means, also, but I'm sure you can google it. That's a pretty far cry from your claim that I said that Hunt was going to try to take Nelson down.

You got another post you want to link, or are you sending me my 1000 betpoints?

MD

Hypothetical: Demian Maia fights Johny Hendricks. If I said "the ground should be a non-factor unless Hendricks decides to take it there", what would you think I meant? That Hendricks is planning on grinding out a lay-and-pray win? Hunt just came off of a fight where he tried to take down a much higher level ground fighter multiple times, Nelson's takedowns are historically terrible, and Hunt's takedown defence has become very good. Ergo, the fight should take place where Hunt wants it to take place (ignoring Nelson's defensive wrestling, which is a factor; no point getting into that here).

You're an idiot son.
    Last edited by MD; 09-23-14 at 10:15 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^MD pay that man his money, he beat you straight up!!!

Gotta call a spade a spade..

MD

^^^MD pay the man his moneey, he beat you straight up!!!

Gotta call a spade a spade..
    Do you think I didn't know that post existed or something? You realize that we discussed it on this very page before I proposed that bet, right?

Obviously I offered to make the bet because I knew that Thor didn't understand my post. Anyone with a good grasp of English understands by this point that I cannot possibly lose this bet, at least not with that post. The wording is on my side.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saying "Unless Hunt decides to take it there" implies that you thought

A) Hunt could take it to the ground.

B) Hunt could try to take it to the ground.

Both of which are ridiculous.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave marzwoody 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

The amount of time spent arguing semantics in this forum is probably sub-optimal.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    The amount of time spent arguing semantics in this forum is probably sub-optimal.

Personally think
    the ground should be a non-factor unless Hunt decides to take it there. Meaning:

A) If Hunt decides to take it to the ground, the ground will be a significant factor.

B) If Bc decides to take it to the ground, the ground will not be a significant factor.

Neither of these are inaccurate: Hunt did not try to take the fight to the ground, BC did. And the time spent on the ground was an insignificant factor in the fight.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave Bava 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 21222324252627 Last