MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lighten up Francis!!! If the Tard funny pic bothers you, then you need to learn how to take a joke a little better.. Laughing is living!!!

Looks like you got a new friend in MD now... Welcome to the board by the way!!!

The "Fade" comment was my bad.. That was the real deal. I fully take credit for that error....
    Scorn not JIBBBY's simplicity.

I prefer to criticize the gullible peps instead...

Didn't some of you guys remember me posting during this live event and the fights? I even commented, need this Bendo win right before the fight started.. Was that a Jibbby clone posting or somthing? Just curious?? Drrrrrr?

Yeah, like I'd really miss the main event fight which I had alot of money riding on and then confuse it with a past fight...

MD knows what's up.. Not getting those 2 bet points back either from the Uncle Chael post.. .

Ok enough fun and games.. Capping time!!! Still waiting for some more info to come out on this next UFC event.. Not seeing a whole lot so far... Hense still reading and posting on this thread again..
    No, I don't.

I originally thought you were trolling (hence the OP, which you may notice isn't exactly critical of you), but after seeing you post so many paragraphs about how you were trolling, and then seeing you lie about the situation the "trolling" took place under, on top of Bava's wonderful contribution to the thread, I don't believe you at all any more.

Funny how things work out.

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

I prefer to criticize the gullible peps instead...

Didn't some of you guys remember me posting during this live event and the fights? I even commented, need this Bendo win right before the fight started.. Was that a Jibbby clone posting or somthing? Just curious?? Drrrrrr?

Yeah, like I'd really miss the main event fight which I had alot of money riding on and then confuse it with a past fight...

MD knows what's up.. Not getting those 2 bet points back either pal from the Uncle Chael post either..

Ok enough fun and games.. Capping time!!! Still waiting for some more info to come out on this next UFC event.. Not seeing a whole lot so far... Hense still reading and posting on this thread again..

Are you calling me a liar, Puddding? Check the event thread at 5:44 pm- I'd put the exchange up here, but I don't know how to attach multiple quotes.

If I'm lying, what would you say you edited in that post, and then asked me to keep quiet about?

The trolling excuse is clearly a lie, or it is the greatest I've ever seen. To have the foresight to first spend months establishing yourself as a blathering idiot, reveal yourself in one shining moment of absolute brilliance, and then go back to being an idiot. You don't have to go back to being Verbal Kint, Keyser. You are allowed to show some intelligence from here on in.

Or it's a lie. Just like this one, and your ridiculous assertion that you are in any way associated with the writing profession. Your best defence against your detractors until recently has been your humility. Now that you've dropped it, I think you're going to get torched.

Don't mock the handicapped, moron. Most of them can spelll bettter than you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

^ Ok MD.. LOL'ing.. Just keep typing and quoting..

I wrote the paragraphs for the new guy on the board, because he was unclear what was really going on.. If you still don't get it then MD you really are retarded and or just butt hurt because you were made to look like a fool with all your postings and thread starts on this...

Just wanted to give you a dose of your own medicine pal... Job well done...

This was nothing.. MD you are so easy..

MD

^ Ok MD.. LOL'ing.. Just keep typing and quoting..

I wrote the paragraphs for the new guy on the board, because he was unclear what was really going on.. If you still don't get it then MD you really are retarded and or just butt hurt because you were made to look like a fool with all your postings and thread starts on this...

Just wanted to give you a dose of your own medicine pal... Job well done...

This was nothing.. MD you are so easy..
    Did I touch a nerve, JIBBBY? You seem upset. Something to hide? Guilty conscience?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bava View Post
    Are you calling me a liar, Puddding? Check the event thread at 5:44 pm- I'd put the exchange up here, but I don't know how to attach multiple quotes.

If I'm lying, what would you say you edited in that post, and then asked me to keep quiet about?

The trolling excuse is clearly a lie, or it is the greatest I've ever seen. To have the foresight to first spend months establishing yourself as a blathering idiot, reveal yourself in one shining moment of absolute brilliance, and then go back to being an idiot. You don't have to go back to being Verbal Kint, Keyser. You are allowed to show some intelligence from here on in.

Or it's a lie. Just like this one, and your ridiculous assertion that you are in any way associated with the writing profession. Your best defence against your detractors until recently has been your humility. Now that you've dropped it, I think you're going to get torched.

I'm not calling you a liar.. I'm calling you gullible and retarded whom is now lacking a sense of humor if you want me to be real honest..
    Attached Images  

MD

In JIBBBY's defence, 99% of his conversations on this forum involve someone mocking the handicapped.

MD

I'm not calling you a liar.. I'm calling you gullible retard now that is lacking a sense of humor if you want me to be real honest..
    What do you think "gullible" means? He's arguing a point that only he knows the validity of and that no one raised before him. Do you just throw words out there without understanding them?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Did I touch a nerve, JIBBBY? You seem upset. Something to hide? Guilty conscience?
    MD, just admit you got made to look like the fool in all this..

Ya rattled me once on this forum when I was having a really bad day for about 2 seconds, that won't happen again..

You're so easy.. Love ya man!!!!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

LOL amazing post

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

When were you gonna reveal that you "trolled" all of us, if everyone ignored the arm bar comment Jibby?

Bava
    Update your status

So then your claim that Bendo was still the belt holder was another troll job? Why did you quickly erase it then? It defeats the whole purpose of trolling. Was that nugget just for lil' old me?

I have no problems with taking shots at the mentally deficient, this thread is a clear testament to that. But JIBBBY is throwing stones from inside his own glass house. If it were't for the fact that someone had originally wondered out loud if he was trolling, he probably wouldn't know what the word means right now, and we wouldn't be having this debate.

MD

MD, just admit you got made to look like the fool in all this..

Ya rattled me once on this forum when I was having a really bad day for about 2 seconds, that won't happen again..

You're so easy.. Love ya man!!!!
    You seem pretty rattled right now, and as I remember it, that bad day lasted for a lot more than two seconds pal. I remember the most inconsequential shit, I still remember Crassus's email and I only saw it once. You think I don't remember raging posts directed at me for an entire day?

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Its been years. Finally, something struck me as a worthy avatar. Funny on so many levels.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In JIBBBY's defence, 99% of his conversations on this forum involve someone mocking the handicapped.
    I make fun of everyone including myself MD.. Stop making me out to seem like a racist with my funny pics.. That's not cool... That's being a poor loser..

MD this was nothing, trust me I can get very creative with trolling you as you do me.. I should have kept this going is my only regret with this down time....

You probably would have started 5 more Jibbby threads, spent hours quoting stuff thinking you are the smartest and coolest guy on this forum.

I wouldn't be surprised if this new Bava guy posting is really you on another account. This guy pop's up out of no where all of the sudden, sounds exactly like you with all of his posts. All of the sudden you guys are best of friends and sharing bet points.. I've never seem you warm up to a new comer so fast MD.. Hmmm?

Slick move if true...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Its been years. Finally, something struck me as a worthy avatar. Funny on so many levels.
    Glad I can be of help FFF... I find it funny too.. Glad someone has a sense of humor on this thread...

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

No, Bava is more ruthless, and has a better vocabulary. MD pretends to be nice to you.

marzwoody

Jibby right now

MD

I make fun of everyone including myself MD.. Stop making me out to seem like a racist with my funny pics.. That's not cool... That's being a poor loser..

MD this was nothing, trust me I can get very creative with trolling you as you do me.. I should have kept this going is my only regret with this down time....

You probably would have started 5 more Jibbby threads, spent hours quoting stuff thinking you are the smartest and coolest guy on this forum.

I wouldn't be surprised if this new Bava guy posting is really you on another account. This guy pop's up out of no where all of the sudden, sounds exactly like you with all of his posts. All of the sudden you guys are best of friends and sharing bet points.. I've never seem you warm up to a new comer so fast MD.. Hmmm?

Slick move if true...
    Another word you don't understand.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You seem pretty rattled right now, and as I remember it, that bad day lasted for a lot more than two seconds pal. I remember the most inconsequential shit, I still remember Crassus's email and I only saw it once. You think I don't remember raging posts directed at me for an entire day?
    I'm not rattled at all, still having fun with this actually.. That's why I'm laughing and posting up funny pics..

MD I think you are the one that is a bit unnerved by all this. Can't even admit I got you, you know it too..

Humble yourself man, that ego of yours is nuts..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    When were you gonna reveal that you "trolled" all of us, if everyone ignored the arm bar comment Jibby?
    We'll actually a few didn't come along for the ride.. I was paying attention.. Half way thru this prank a few said I don't know if Jibbby is serious or trolling.. I stepped it up and even road it harder after that..

I've been blasted by everyone on this forum in the past including you MARZ, not that sorry if I took you and others along for the ride to be honest I was going after MD though in my mind.. I knew he'd jump all over this and run with it, and sure enough he did... LOL'ing still!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-25-14 at 01:01 PM.

marzwoody

If you were trolling. seems unlikely though.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

damnnnnn new guy. that's some strong insight right there.

shots fired!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    No, Bava is more ruthless, and has a better vocabulary. MD pretends to be nice to you.
    MD has a very good vocabulary and is certainly just as ruthless.. Same guy I tell you!!!!! This guy just signed up and has 26 posts, is coming on way too strong and fitting in way too easily.. Already chumming up with MD and sharing bet points..

My spider senses tell me MD is in tight with Sosa.. Another Quaalude though he gonna love me again in the morning

marzwoody

MD has a very good vocabulary and is certainly just as ruthless.. Same guy I tell you!!!!! This guy just signed up and has 26 posts, is coming on way too strong and fitting in way too easily.. Already chumming up with MD and sharing bet points..

My spider senses tell me MD is in tight with Sosa.. Another Quaalude though he gonna love me again in the morning
    Seems like his style...

Bava
    Update your status

Chin up, budddy. If you appply yourself with half the efffort you put into checking Bleacher Report, cappping, you'lll have a certificate just like that in no time...

To answer your... whatever that was, I've beeen using this forum for several years. Through a churning sea of amusing cynicism and bickering, it has beeen an extremely useful toool for cappping fights, and surprisingly for other stufff tooo (totallly using rhubarb the next time I make ceviche). I'm usuallly not one to bicker or make personal atttacks- I started by politely refuting his claims- but the Jibbbiot got my goat with his casual racism/bigotry, and I live for punishing the wicked. But I'm otherwise very appreciative of the posters ion this forum.

While on the topic, and a lighter note: thanks to Vaughany for his write-up on Chris "The Killing" Fields vs Mason back in 2012. A combination of alcohol, V's analysis, and the fact that he had the most awesome nickname I've ever heard resulted in the biggest degen bet I ever placed on a fighter I didn't know. One month later, the winnings bought me a very large fierce predatory fish whom I now consider family. And every once in awhile when I pass his tank, I think of The Killing Fields.

My humble thanks and regards to everyone except Fibbby.

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 04-08-15 at 01:03 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody, and MD

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So then your claim that Bendo was still the belt holder was another troll job? Why did you quickly erase it then? It defeats the whole purpose of trolling. Was that nugget just for lil' old me?

I have no problems with taking shots at the mentally deficient, this thread is a clear testament to that. But JIBBBY is throwing stones from inside his own glass house. If it were't for the fact that someone had originally wondered out loud if he was trolling, he probably wouldn't know what the word means right now, and we wouldn't be having this debate.
    Just now read this post by the new guy... This has to be MD... Lol'ing again..

If I had thought Bendo was the belt holder then why would I erase it shortly after??? He lost the fight anyways.. LOL.. WTF??? If I had thought Bendo was fighting Pettis the other night then why wouldn't I have erased that too after?

Why would I write about Bendo fighting Dos Angos on that entire event thread leading up in several posts if I thought he was fighting someone else or Pettis? Why was the arm sub with Pettis mentioned with the Prop bet??? Why did I search to find the older Petis/Bendo fight and then post that up to get this all going?..

I really don't know how much more obvious this all could have been now reflecting back for you guys.. I also got very serious in my posts when first starting this prank.. I usually am more jokingly in my posts.. HELLO!!!!!

Moving on with this new guy or MD -

You also said that retarded pic I posted up made you upset in a previous post??? Now you're saying it doesn't???

What are you really saying and feeling? You completely lost me with this post MD.. LOL...

I can troll you as well Bava...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-25-14 at 01:56 PM.

MD

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Chin up, budddy. If you appply yourself with half the efffort you put into checking Bleacher Report, cappping, you'lll have a certificate just like that in no time...

To answer your... whatever that was, I've beeen using this forum for several years. Through a churning sea of amusing cynicism and bickering, it has beeen an extremely useful toool for cappping fights, and surprisingly for other stufff tooo (totallly using rhubarb the next time I make ceviche). I'm usuallly not one to bicker or make personal atttacks- I started by politely refuting his claims- but the Jibbbiot got my goat with his casual racism/bigotry, and I live for punishing the wicked. But I'm otherwise very appreciative of the posters ion this forum.

While on the topic, and a lighter note: thanks to Vaughany for his write-up on Chris "The Killing" Fields vs Mason back in 2012. A combination of alcohol, V's analysis, and the fact that he had the most awesome nickname I've ever heard resulted in the biggest degen bet I ever placed on a fighter I didn't know. One month later, the winnings bought me a very large fierce predatory fish whom I now consider family. And every once in awhile when I pass his tank, I think of The Killing Fields.

Maybe you're not MD.. Still you're coming on very strong..

Love Bleacher Report... I read MANY other write ups other then Bleacher report....

For the record - Bleacher report has the best short write ups and reads on the internet most of the time I believe.. They screen many of the submitted write ups and then post the best one up for each event.. I like how they do that...

You're welcome to try and cap fights like I do.. I'll back off if you think you can do a better job.. Seriously...

I copy and paste for readers to read on this forum and to help.. I don't do it for me.. It's called sharing information..

Glad your making new friends on the forum so fast with your mindful enlightening posts so to speak..

You keep your chin up pal.. It's ok that you fell for it and continued to fall for it long after the prank was up.. Next time I'll try to make it even more obvious for the simple minded.
    Attached Images  

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I wasn't going to share this, but I've been drinking and your pic of the kid with Down Syndrome made me angry: before the Bendo fight, you posted your prediction under the assumption that Bendo was still the belt holder, saying that if the fight went to a decision, it would be impossible to take the belt from the champ because you have to beat the champion convincingly to take his belt. You edited it in the time it took for me to type that you were wrong. Check the thread. This isn't trolling, but there is a good chance you live under a bridge...
    Sure, but it's a $5 million bridge.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Bava too strong.

I don't care who's ghost account this is, just stick with this one from now on.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

me reading: "Why does he keep using 3 letters, is his phone messed up or somethi--- OH. OHHH. that's good. that's really good."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bava

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

What kind of fish, Bava? I owned 3 piranha in college. On multiple occasions upon bringing a girl back to my room they'd ask "What kind of fish are they?" I'd answer "Piranha" and they'd respond "a Prada fish?"

Bava
    Update your status

Just now read this post by the new guy... This has to be MD... Lol'ing again..

If I had thought Bendo was the belt holder then why would I erase it shortly after??? He lost the fight anyways.. LOL.. WTF??? If I had thought Bendo was fighting Pettis the other night then why wouldn't I have erased that too after?

Why would I write about Bendo fighting Dos Angos on that entire event thread leading up in several posts if I thought he was fighting someone else or Pettis? Why was the arm sub with Pettis mentioned with the Prop bet??? Why did I search to find the older Petis/Bendo fight and then post that up to get this all going?..

I really don't know how much more obvious this all could have been now reflecting back for you guys.. I also got very serious in my posts when first starting this prank.. I usually am more jokingly in my posts.. HELLO!!!!!

Moving on with this new guy or MD -

You also said that retarded pic I posted up made you upset in a previous post??? Now you're saying it doesn't???

What are you really saying and feeling? You completely lost me with this post MD.. LOL...

I can troll you as well Bava...

Post removed. Inappropriate.
    Last edited by Bava; 08-25-14 at 10:31 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Sure, but it's a $5 million bridge.
    I know you're the big rich guy on this forum and not me Nunya.. $600 win bets is just a drop in the bucket for a guy like you who's such a big player and destroyer of online sportsbooks... I apologize for over celebrating my $720 win bet with Skelly the other night..

So big swinger, just say when - with our little game of pics we have going?

I'll make it easy for you and give you my pics first, you can work around them.. I want to make this competitive if it ever happens...

Another ego on this forum that needs to be smashed and humbled.... I'm just the man for the job

marzwoody

Jibbeh MMA fighting is the #1 MMA website... strongly believe you work for bleacher thats why you post there stuff so much.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-25-14 at 03:04 PM.

First 12345 Last