marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tommy Blingshite

Cant remember you ever posting your plays on this site, or even giving your opinion on the fights, yet everyone else is lying about theres.

Well start a thread and post your winning pickz we all want your expert opinion.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

in .

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

i def remember you posting plays, losing, then claiming they were practice bets that don't actually count...think we all remember that one

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    i def remember you posting plays, losing, then claiming they were practice bets that don't actually count...think we all remember that one
    True. But the youngster also has a point. Time to put up or shut up! Let's see some picks & plays! A few breakdowns would also be nice. Like the kid said. Let's see some of your expert analysis.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    True. But the youngster also has a point. Time to put up or shut up! Let's see some picks & plays! A few breakdowns would also be nice. Like the kid said. Let's see some of your expert analysis.
    i wouldn't give a crap if the kid posted plays, lost and owned it...win or lose, as long as your humble you're OK in my book...plenty on this board post losers and don't get shit for it...thats part of the game but when you talk shit constantly and lie about bets you're asking to get your balls busted...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    i wouldn't give a crap if the kid posted plays, lost and owned it...win or lose, as long as your humble you're OK in my book...plenty on this board post losers and don't get shit for it...thats part of the game but when you talk shit constantly and lie about bets you're asking to get your balls busted...
    Way to get yourself out of posting your bets coward..
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-20-14 at 12:39 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Just remember around here when your right you were lucky and when your wrong they were right
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

People that are too scared to post a losing bet on an internet account have bigger issues....would hate for their "net" cred to get hurt...losing is all part of the game... its how you react and where you end up