marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woodley vs Kim

I think this fight will be like scene from a prison movie, big black guy has his way with asian.

But what do you guyz think?

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Kim is an absolute savage.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Anyone have a decent guess where this line will close? I have a strong lean in this matchup but would like to get a nice price on it.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

The Dong will slam parts of himself into Woodley with concussive force.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWoodstick View Post
    Anyone have a decent guess where this line will close? I have a strong lean in this matchup but would like to get a nice price on it.
    Money will come in on Woodley as time goes on.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

...He says, as the throbbing black phallus erupts in his manglands.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    ...He says, as the throbbing black phallus erupts in his manglands.
    You've spot my predilection for plump, black dong. Well played.

marzwoody

Woodley really isnt that good.. unless he can get the KO = Loss.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

How does Kim's natural affinity for math affect the matchup?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Kim is an absolute savage.
    Your on Kim?

Wilbo86

Yeah money will come in on woodley, the UFC will show a lot move footage of him knocking fools out than him being a frozen jab-dummy or getting humped into oblivion.

I'm taking Kim by Decision, especially with his new Matt Brown-esk pressure brawler strategy. Think he wins it if he doesn't get KOd in the first few minutes

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Yeah money will come in on woodley, the UFC will show a lot move footage of him knocking fools out than him being a frozen jab-dummy or getting humped into oblivion.

I'm taking Kim by Decision, especially with his new Matt Brown-esk pressure brawler strategy. Think he wins it if he doesn't get KOd in the first few minutes
    I imagine they will do the same with Kim. Gotta give him credit for those brilliant knockouts, but there's no denying that Kim looked incredibly sloppy and vulnerable at times in those last two fights.

Wilbo86

I imagine they will do the same with Kim. Gotta give him credit for those brilliant knockouts, but there's no denying that Kim looked incredibly sloppy and vulnerable at times in those last two fights.
    Yep undeniably true.

Maybe I watched too much footage of Kim thwarting good strikers for my own good. Its definately a gamble. Woodley might make some much needed changes to his strategy but im not going to bet on that. Clearly slowly backing your way towards the fence and winging overhands has its limitations.

If Kim has the same strategy as his last two fights he will force woodley to gas quicker than usual as well

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Your on Kim?
    YES

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Woodley really isnt that good.. unless he can get the KO = Loss.
    Youve never seen his Strikeforce fights huh? He was a wrestlefucker.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Youve never seen his Strikeforce fights huh? He was a wrestlefucker.
    Yeah but hes fighting someone with good takedown defense.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

that F-ucker Din thomas have started out a scouting company that make scouting reports, it appears that he making a report on Woodley, which sucks for Kim backers. Kim could have won much easier, but know we have a situation where someone crazy breaking down kim + kim has started to pleasing the fans by being crazy aggressive and wild. Figth will likely be contested standing up and in the opening minutes t-wood will likely have several chances Koeing kim TFO. Kim is swinging, leaning forward making him self susceptible for uppercuts etc. I think Din thomas probably is going to pinpoint a lot of kims mistakes. Buuuuut leaving that first round, i think kim can pressure woodley, make him tired, and then fall back on his old hopeless habits of throwing one punch at a time, breathing heavy, leaning back on the cage etc etc etc. But, i do think a KO is likely here, in if so i think woodley by KO is very likely. He covers crazy distances in short time, and that power, man o man, its something special. In a 5 rounder this would be much easier capping. Kim could probably take down t-wood when tired. A takedown from kim is not that likely before round 3. Woodleys takedown defence = 91%, thats is probably top 5 in the ufc. But, rory made it, be he is a much better striker than Kim. Maybe a KO is necessary for kim to take his striking to the next level, because the way he fights right now is outright stupid.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Report on Kim..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Gotta go with the wrasler in Woodley in this one.. With ya on this one Marzwoody...

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

would suck to bet Kim and have him just quit 60 secs into the match because of a "spasm"

marzwoody

If Kim trys to get in a back and forth with Woodley like he did Hathaway he will get knocked the f-ck out... great finish though.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I think there is a ton of value on Kim here at dog odds, not gonna lie.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Snicker. That's precisely the type of fighter that will get KO'd by T-Wood. T-Wood's game is to back up in a straight line & bait his opponent to charge in. Then he either shoots in for the take down or if his opponent is ready for the takedown & has his hands down to stuff the takedown then he throw's the right hand instead. It's the perfect strategy because of his skill set & explosiveness. Do you even watch tape of fights that you bet on or do you just flip a coin?
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 08-18-14 at 08:32 PM.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Wait, I thought we used cack size? Black guy vs Asian....this one is a no.brainer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Wait, I thought we used cack size? Black guy vs Asian....this one is a no.brainer.
    The always bet on black theory? Interesting... LOL..
    Attached Images  

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Snicker. That's precisely the type of fighter that will get KO'd by T-Wood. T-Wood's game is to back up in a straight line & bait his opponent to charge in. Then he either shoots in for the take down or if his opponent is ready for the takedown & has his hands down to stuff the takedown then he throw's the right hand instead. It's the perfect strategy because of his skill set & explosiveness. Do you even watch tape of fights that you bet on or do you just flip a coin?
    Happy to hear your opinion but don't expect a response if you choose to be a condescending twink.

Wilbo86

His last fight proves the major limitations of this strategy.

Do you even watch tape of fights that you bet on or do you just flip a coin?

Ron_Paul_2012

His last fight proves the major limitations of this strategy.

Do you even watch tape of fights that you bet on or do you just flip a coin?
    I never said there were not flaws in his strategy did I. Obviously Rory along with a few other's showed how to deal with that strategy. The problem for you is that Kim charging in using "new Matt Brown-esk pressure brawler strategy" is not the way dumb dumb. In fact it is the way to get either taken down or knocked out via the right hand. The fact is you have no clue technically how Rory won. You have no clue of what traps are being set during any given match. No understanding of the significance of the 3 different ranges. You have never stepped foot in a boxing or MMA gym and it shows. If you think that Stun Gun can win the exact same same way Rory did then you are even more foolish than I thought. And a fool & his money are soon parted!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 08-18-14 at 10:08 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Inside The Distance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Crassus

Wilbo86

I never said there were not flaws in his strategy did I. Obviously Rory along with a few other's showed how to deal with that strategy. The problem for you is that Kim charging in using "new Matt Brown-esk pressure brawler strategy" is not the way dumb dumb. In fact it is the way to get either taken down or knocked out via the right hand. The fact is you have no clue technically how Rory won. You have no clue of what traps are being set during any given match. No understanding of the significance of the 3 different ranges. You have never stepped foot in a boxing or MMA gym and it shows. If you think that Stun Gun can win the exact same same way Rory did then you are even more foolish than I thought. And a fool & his money are soon parted!
    I guess I miss interpreted you when you said "its the perfect strategy because of his skill set set and explosiveness."

I would actually consider your opinion if it was presented in a reasonable way. That fact is you are an imature condescending twinky POS who is bearing a grudge for the one time I called on your BS.

Wilbo86

I've been doing Muy Thai and Kick Boxing for about 2 years. Am I some K-1 level killer striker? No. Am I an even passable amateur level fighter? No. Have I, or do I ever intend to fight professionally? No. Has it given me some limited understanding of technique? Yes. Besides, there is more than enough literature and instruction video around to gain an understanding of technique.

Things I've learned about SBR and you in particular:
    - Everyone here is, at a minimum, a semi-professional martial artist who have chosen instead to focus their talents in a different but not entirely unrelated field of sports betting.
    - No one has ever placed a loosing bet, and has an ROI somewhere between 100% and infinity.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

“I am always preparing my moves and looking for ways to achieve the knockout,” says Kim. “It might be the elbow that people saw last time in Macau, or it might be one punch. I like to entertain the fans and give them something to yell about. Last time it was all about the timing. It worked perfectly that one time-- but I have a lot more skills I want to show.”
    http://busanhaps.com/article/the-stun-gun

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woodley getting some training in with Askren and possibly Rockhold in Singapore.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Inside The Distance.
    Never change man. Never change.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

kim's gotta wrestlefuck woodley on this one and it can be done as shields and in a way rory showed. am i alone in this? i always felt dong was the more proven grinder. woodley can grind too but that was in strikeforce against inferior competition

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    kim's gotta wrestlefuck woodley on this one and it can be done as shields and in a way rory showed. am i alone in this? i always felt dong was the more proven grinder. woodley can grind too but that was in strikeforce against inferior competition
    Woodley's take down defense = 91%

12 Last