Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

this thread went to trash quick, anyways, DC's got this!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Bendo wins by split here at least 80% of the time.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Diaz 1,2 and 5

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Tattoo View Post
    Diaz 1,2 and 5
    Solid pick.

Sacrelicious

I sense a strong mid-lateish career renaissance here for clay guida, I cap him at about -150 but I suspect him to open at +700.

That being said, if Anthony Pettis comes back in time, all bets are off.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

What about the return of Weld Man? Does Vitor have enough TNT to bypass his titanium plating?

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    What about the return of Weld Man? Does Vitor have enough TNT to bypass his titanium plating?
    It is totally possible, from what I've seen of Weld Man recently, he is still operating some pretty antequated technology from the 90s.

MD

Yeah, he'll be at a big speed deficit, but his superior timing and automated drills may just be the difference makers.

Sacrelicious

Yeah but I still really like Kelvin Gastelum here, he will probably never be a champion but he has a really high ceiling and is constantly improving.

MD

That bit needs to be retired.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Back to this DC/JJ fight..

No one is considering that Jon Jones has never been out wrestled in an MMA fight.. He's got great timing with his shots and doubles too.. I wouldn't be totally surprised to see DC on his back at some point in this fight..

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

GSP 1,3 and 5

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

No one is considering that Jon Jones has never been out wrestled in an MMA fight.. He's got great timing with his shots and doubles too.. I wouldn't be totally surprised to see DC on his back at some point in this fight..
    jones was 1 for 11 against gustafsson. he's not taking down corm.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    I agree, and if Gustafsson took him down, then Cormier will get him down quite a bit I think.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    I agree, and if Gustafsson took him down, then Cormier will get him down quite a bit I think.
    that, im not so sure of. if corm can close the distance, then yes, he will get jones down. but that reach differential is going to be huge and i'd expect jones to play the distance game for the majority of the fight. it will be interesting to say the least.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16826

You forgot to carry the 2.

http://www.mma-elo.com/mma_math/

MD

No one is considering that Jon Jones has never been out wrestled in an MMA fight..
    He's got great timing with his shots and doubles too.. I wouldn't be totally surprised to see DC on his back at some point in this fight..
    You changed the topic, then gave me AIDS. Thanks, JIBBBY.

Jenga101
    Jenga101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    You forgot to carry the 2.

http://www.mma-elo.com/mma_math/
    This guy wins this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jacktheknife

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You changed the topic, then gave me AIDS. Thanks, JIBBBY.
    You must be winning alot lately MD, you are being far to nice and kind in all your recent posts. This is not like you pal.. You're even warming up to Marzwoody now.. Are you feeling well? Should we all be concerned?

Topic - Comparing Gus to DC is like comparing salt to pepper.. DC is a completely different beast then Gus.. JJ was really just looking to strike with Gus, when he did attempt to take Gus down JJ was already punch drunk and wasted..

I could see JJ wrapping those long arms of his around the legs of DC and putting him on his back at some point.. JJ is a very good MMA wrestler himself.. I'd also bet JJ is really tuning up his wrestling as well for this bout..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-31-14 at 01:38 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

JJ was really just looking to strike with Gus, when he did attempt to take Gus down JJ was already punch drunk and wasted..
    0-for-3 in round 1

Comparing Gus to DC is like comparing salt to pepper
    racist!

MD

You must be winning alot lately MD, you are being far to nice and kind in all your recent posts. This is not like you pal.. You're even warming up to Marzwoody now.. Are you feeling well? Should we all be concerned?

Topic - Comparing Gus to DC is like comparing salt to pepper.. DC is a completely different beast then Gus.. JJ was really just looking to strike with Gus, when he did attempt to take Gus down JJ was already punch drunk and wasted..

I could see JJ wrapping those long arms of his around the legs of DC and putting him on his back at some point.. JJ is a very good MMA wrestler himself.. I'd also bet JJ is really tuning up his wrestling as well for this bout..
    I'm feeling fantastic. More alive than I've been in years. Hope the same applies to you.

I actually agree with one of your points, and that's that JJ is focusing on his wrestling. I can almost guarantee you that he will try to take Cormier down at least a few times. I could see him willingly clinching with DC, especially against the fence, where I expect Jones to attempt to push him.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    this thread went to trash quick, anyways, DC's got this!
    YUP, how is this even a discussion? DC will literally dominate JJ! Get on this line while you can..just threw down some big money and the line dropped by 5 on 5dimes..+160 down to +155 eek ..knew I should've jumped when it was on 170..

You're crazy, I would be totally surprised if DC got taken' down..it just won't happen. It won't happen, i'm telling you now! Don't be stupid.

this.

and this.

kornuts
    kornuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3282

DC is also a strong 205. Even if bones can take down DC, he will just get right back up. And in my opinion, DC speed Is equal to bones. Only advantage would be the reach for bones and jui-jitsu. I've never seen DC having to defend against a submission so not sure what his jui-jitsu is like. I'm also leaning towards DC, bu still undecided. Have to do some more analyzing

Sacrelicious

Frank mir by sub.

Pmoney
    Pmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

racist!
    You caught the salt and pepper comment literally.. Impressive awareness.. Thought that one would go unnoticed...

I'm not a racist.... I do make fun of it all though..
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-31-14 at 10:52 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Jon "Scary cat" Jones will find any way possible to duck Cormier. He knows his days are numbered is very afraid of Cormier.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

pfff they better not call the fight...only that pussy would call off the fight over some small gash 2 months out..

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

“September 27th I’m gonna put so many of these on ur face @jonnybones. I can’t wait everyday I’m dreaming and thinking of you. And I’m gonna take u down and grind my elbow into that cut you got today. Put a bullseye on that thing. Some things should remain private. DC,” Cormier posted on his Instagram account.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 10:23 AM. Reason: image does not exist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Jon "Scary cat" Jones will find any way possible to duck Cormier. He knows his days are numbered is very afraid of Cormier.
    JJ isn't scared of DC, I think it's more the other way around and JJ is in DC's head..

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

JJ isn't scared of DC, I think it's more the other way around and JJ is in DC's head..
    Jibby pal here's a milk bone and a little pat on the head. Step aside for a moment now. I am here to help you. Jon Jones is a punk bitch and DC is going to prison rape him. Then the teenage phagets who started watching fights withing the last 4 months will be talking about how " they didn't see that coming and DC is the man and how DC will never be beat." The shit is so predictable pal. Hit me up via PM for more details.

First 12