jaydeen951
    jaydeen951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

penetrate u rocky u f\*g

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

haha. True. I was to lazy to cap it, just thought it was too risky. I was wrong. Anyone wants a bj around?

I played seery which i though had a much easier way to victory, latifi/Parke and another double with cerone/latifi. Huge night, without beeing remotely close to a loss. I should also had been on MCcall.

bjpenn85

I was wrong, you were right. How does it feel?

Youre still in minus from prior event so relax with those sucker punches/follow up punches while am down.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by jaydeen951 View Post
    penetrate u rocky u f\*g
    Babypeen pal stop trolling the forum I will only ask nicely once.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post

Youre still in minus from prior event so relax with those sucker punches/follow up punches while am down.
    I'm up please check out my thread its strictly for alpha studs.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Think he was referring to woodstick brah

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Think he was referring to woodstick brah
    The point is I'm up and I'm an alpha stud. Babypeen and marksmalldick need to take notes on how its done.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No diggity no doubt my nig
    Points Awarded:

Pmoney gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

When did I sucker punch you? If anything, you were the one calling me an idiot.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol BJ talked smack because woodstick took Ian McCall... so did i and anyone with a brain would know he was the smart bet.. maybe you brought on yourself bj

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

The truth of the matter is, no one here knows what the penetrate they are doing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWoodstick View Post
    The truth of the matter is, no one here knows what the penetrate they are doing.
    I can identify at least a few that do.

BJ's an emotional guy, sure, and some of the stuff he said probably wasn't necessary, but hey, it's SBR, he at least took the time to give you his opinion. When I am unnecessarily mean to JIBBBY, I rarely give him any advice because I'd feel as if I'm wasting my time. BJ's actually one of my favourite posters, I would buy that man a whiskey.

To your credit, I expected you to be a massive c-nt the moment I read BJ's replies, but you were at the very least reasonably respectable and receptive to what he was saying. Kudos to you.

bjpenn85

It was a joke Marky mark. I meant if you were suppose to swing back with a comeback. It was an apology from me in defence mode/ being funny. And btw, why so whiny? This is a forum for betting, not for crying. <-- not very apologetic like <--- but maybe funny?

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

It was a joke Marky mark. I meant if you were suppose to swing back with a comeback. It was an apology from me in defence mode/ being funny. And btw, why so whiny? This is a forum for betting, not for crying. <-- not very apologetic like <--- but maybe funny?
    My response to you calling me an idiot was only meant as a friendly joke. I will always respect your opinion and insight. Im hoping now that i have a win under my belt youll do the same. Since i last made a deposit on 5dimes, my capping of fights has been pretty successful. It just so happens that my diego lima, sanders and white bets were my largest and marquardt, issa and robertson bets were smaller. I learned from my horrible mistakes from fight night 45 and look forward to kicking ass next event.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I can identify at least a few that do.

BJ's an emotional guy, sure, and some of the stuff he said probably wasn't necessary, but hey, it's SBR, he at least took the time to give you his opinion. When I am unnecessarily mean to JIBBBY, I rarely give him any advice because I'd feel as if I'm wasting my time. BJ's actually one of my favourite posters, I would buy that man a whiskey.

To your credit, I expected you to be a massive c-nt the moment I read BJ's replies, but you were at the very least reasonably respectable and receptive to what he was saying. Kudos to you.
    That comment i made regarding no one knowing shit was only half serious. I know there are posters like Vaughany, Nunya and you two who know their shit and i respect their insight. I refuse to get into a fight with anyone on here, just like talking MMA and betting. My next blue moon will be in honor of you little phagots (i hope thats not considered a pussy beer)

marzwoody

That comment i made regarding no one knowing shit was only half serious. I know there are posters like Vaughany, Nunya and you two who know their shit and i respect their insight. I refuse to get into a fight with anyone on here, just like talking MMA and betting. My next blue moon will be in honor of you little phagots (i hope thats not considered a pussy beer)
    I like you. please stay

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I like you. please stay
    Stop talking to yourself bro

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MD

You remind me of a young me. Not much younger, mind you. Perhaps even a couple of years older.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

All futurama references are lost on me.

marzwoody

All futurama references are lost on me.
    Then u have no taste. ps your obviously a ghost account otherwise u woudent of chosen a name similar to my name weirdo level +10

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

First play of UFC on Fox 12...

Johnson/Nogueira goes the distance +140

I believe this fight has a good chance of being more competitive than many on the forum believe. Nogueira possesses some solid boxing and should be patient and durable enough not to be finished easily by Johnson. Also, I believe there is a possibility Johnson uses his wrestling offensively which may also eat up some time in the later rounds.
    Last edited by MarkWoodstick; 07-23-14 at 03:28 PM.

bjpenn85

A boring decision win will surely derail the AJ hype train!

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

My second bet...

Kyle Kingsbury +125

I think this line will probably get closer to evens by fight time. However, I can see the public backing the "hotter" Cummins here.

I think Kingsbury has at least a 50 percent chance of winning this fight. Cummins looked decent against a gift wrapped opponent in his last fight. Ultimately though, Cummins is inexperienced and unproven. Kingsbury has plenty of UFC experience facing some real killers at 205. He is tough as they come (as we saw in his fight against Jimi), and usually remains competitive. Kingsbury also sports a nice three inch reach advantage, which could pay dividends in striking exchanges. I also think Cummins not inside the distance at -230 is a really solid leg for a parlay.

MD

My second bet...

Kyle Kingsbury +125

I think this line will probably get closer to evens by fight time. However, I can see the public backing the "hotter" Cummins here.

I think Kingsbury has at least a 50 percent chance of winning this fight. Cummins looked decent against a gift wrapped opponent in his last fight. Ultimately though, Cummins is inexperienced and unproven. Kingsbury has plenty of UFC experience facing some real killers at 205. He is tough as they come (as we saw in his fight against Jimi), and usually remains competitive. Kingsbury also sports a nice three inch reach advantage, which could pay dividends in striking exchanges. I also think Cummins not inside the distance at -230 is a really solid leg for a parlay.
    You think Cummins is hotter than Kingsboo?

Man up son.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You think Cummins is hotter than Kingsboo?

Man up son.

Perhaps I misspoke.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't f*ck with the fanny pack.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

This is probably the bet I like the most so far...

Lawler/Brown Over 2 1/2 +115

Don't feel like writing some bullshit. I don't think an early stoppage is likely.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Now that seems crazy IMO.....gonna hop on that under ASAP

Don't feel like writing some bullshit. I don't think an early stoppage is likely.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i think you'll get better odds if you wait.

also, at current prices, i'd probably take starts round 4 +160 before the over 2.5 +115.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skel

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i think you'll get better odds if you wait.

also, at current prices, i'd probably take starts round 4 +160 before the over 2.5 +115.
    Predicting line movement is not my strong suit. Usually, when I see value in a line I take it.

Asshole me didn't see the +160.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

First play of UFC on Fox 12...

Johnson/Nogueira goes the distance +140

I believe this fight has a good chance of being more competitive than many on the forum believe. Nogueira possesses some solid boxing and should be patient and durable enough not to be finished easily by Johnson. Also, I believe there is a possibility Johnson uses his wrestling offensively which may also eat up some time in the later rounds.
    You can get Johnson Decision for +200 ish, seems like a better bet. Personally took the Over 1,5 at -140, don't see it ending early either.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    You can get Johnson Decision for +200 ish, seems like a better bet. Personally took the Over 1,5 at -140, don't see it ending early either.
    I took that bet because I think Nog has a better chance at winning by decision than some others. If this fight stays standing, this COULD be a close decision/split.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

I agree, but would rather have thrown a flier on Nog dec at that point,which i did, i think it was like +800

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I see this fight as a possible 1st or 2nd round end....Lawler may forget his skills and go to Brawler...Am I the only one here? lol

First 12345 Last